Russ

Story Info
Virgin gives herself to 34 year-old.
4.1k words
4.06
72.8k
13
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ Howards was his name and I decided I had to meet him. After reading his latest book, I decided he was an anonymous genius. He had a published a long line of psychological thriller novels. His books had everything in it - danger, humor, erotica, romance. He was by far my favorite author of all-time. Although he wasn't a well-known author, he had tremendous talent and I thought him very underrated. In all the books I had of his, there wasn't once a photo or a brief biography in or on the book jacket. I remember reading a short article on him in the local newspaper. He was asked to be interviewed on two local morning shows, both of which he flatly refused. Call it a blind, teenage infatuation, but I was curious as to see what this enigmatic creature looked like.

It was April in San Francisco and I was a senior in high school. I was looking forward to my graduation in May. Being 18 years old is never easy, and that's no exception for me. Though I am a little bit more put together than I was a few years ago. I lived with my parents and my younger sister who was 15, was a sophomore at the same high school as myself.

Anyway, I found out that Russ Howards was having a book signing on Friday the 18th and Saturday the 19th in the San Francisco area. The bookstore where he would be at was an hour away, but I had already made up my mind that I was going to meet him on the 18th - the sooner the better.

The 18th approached dreadfully slow, but finally the day came. I woke up and thought carefully about what I would wear. I decided on a green and white plaid skirt with a green sweater. I slid the garments onto my small frame, then headed to the bathroom to brush my hair and put on a little make-up. My hair was dark and wavy, my eyes a bright blue-green color, and my cheekbones high.

The actual signing started at 10 a.m. One problem was that I had school that day, which I immediately decided to skip. I left the house that morning, pretending to be going to school, when in fact I went out for breakfast at a diner and then left for the bookstore where his signing was at.

I was slightly nervous at the thought of meeting such an enormous talent. By the thrilling, sometimes gothic nature of his books, I expected to meet a man with baggy, black jeans and about a dozen piercings on his face. But when I walked into the bookstore, I was completely taken back. He was a normal looking man. He had brown eyes and slightly wavy brown hair, combed back. He looked to be maybe early or mid 30's and I could tell he was a tall man, even with him sitting behind his desk as he was. He was dressed nicely in a suit and a tie. I couldn't tell if I was attracted to his looks, but there wasn't time for that now. I hurriedly got at the end of the line and waited patiently for him to sign my copy of his latest book. Finally, my turn came. I swallowed my fear and nervousness and walked to his desk with fake confidence.

"Good morning," I said with a smile.

He looked up at me and with a slight smile, he spoke, "Good Morning. Who shall I make it out to?"

"To Laura Terrence, please," I said.

As he autographed my book, I stood there clumsily, trying out figure something to say to him.

"I really connected with Nicholas," I said to him, referring to one of the characters of the book.

He looked up at me, "Really? Well, I'm glad to hear it. It was tough to write about him, because he became such a complex character. But fortunately, my publishers didn't complain too much," he chuckled.

I giggled, "Well, they'd be silly to complain. You have such enormous talent."

He handed my book back to me and blushed, "Thank you, Laura."

"You're welcome," I smiled and left the line.

I left the bookstore and immediately opened the book. I read the message he wrote. It read:

"To Laura Terrence,

Who makes Helena Wilknox seem like a plain jane.

Best Wishes,

Russ Howards"

I blushed at the second line. Helena Wilknox was the sex kitten, femme fatale of the book. And he said I looked like a plain jane compared to her! I opened the book to the second chapter, where Helena makes her first entrance into the novel. The description of her read:

"She was not beyond description, as she will be described here. Her steady stare, from her twenty-ish face could make grown men squirm like a snake within their armchairs. Her suggestive appearance drew attention and many a night she had snagged admiring men, and by the morning light, leaving them jilted and confused as to why they could not absorb her beauty in the dawn."

I could feel my cheeks turn red again when I read and re-read this paragraph. I thought about Russ's voice. It was a very unique voice. It sounded almost like a semi-cockney accent. There was something that was appealing about him. I stood there awkwardly, unaware of what to do next.

I went back to the car and set the book onto the passenger seat. In the distance, I saw a JCPenney. I checked my wallet. $65. That kind of money goes fast on clothes. But I also had a checking account. I decided to go on a little shopping spree for appearing halfway normal around a man I admired.

I browsed around the store for a while a bought a couple pairs of shorts, t-shirt, and a bra and panty set. I had to admit the underwear set was pretty sexy. The panties were skimpy, pink and lacey. The bra was the same way. The cups were small to show plenty of the fleshy tops of the breasts.

Again, I found myself in a line. The line was ridiculously long and the cashier seemed to be half-asleep or maybe suffering from a hangover. Either way, I decided to leave the line and take the escalator down to the men's section. Men never shop, and I figure I could pay for my stuff and get in and out of the store faster that way. I spotted a guy at a register and headed in his direction when I heard a voice.

"Laura?"

I turned around and it was Russ. He was standing by a tie rack.

"Hello, Mr. Howards," I said and smiled up at him as he approached me.

"Nah, none of that stuff. You can call me Russ."

I laughed, "What are you doing here Russ? What about your book signing?"

He showed me the tie he was wearing, and there was a big yellow stain on it. He smiled, "I was on my lunch break and I spilled mustard on my tie, so I'm here to buy another one. Tell me, what do you think of these two?" He held up two ties.

I pointed to the striped one, "The stripes make it more interesting," I told him.

"Stripes it is then," he said. With his tall frame, he seemed to almost tower over me. He must be 6'4", I thought to myself. He looked down at me with a slight grin on my face. I think my clumsy, nervous nature either entertained him or attracted him. I couldn't tell which. "I can tell you're up to a little shopping yourself," he remarked, looking down at the clothes in my hands. I blushed, realizing the sexy panty and bra set were laying at the top of the pile.

I changed the subject. "You're autograph was very flattering," I told him.

We walked to the register to together, "Well, I meant it. You make Helena sound like Shirley Boothe." He grinned at me. "You look rather young. Shouldn't you be in school?"

I giggled, "Well, I should be, but I'm not. I was so eager to get your autograph."

"Are you in high school or college?" he asked.

"I'm in high school. A senior. And I'm 18," I told him. I found myself getting excited, and I wanted him to know I was legal and available.

We stepped up to the cashier. Russ paid for his tie and I paid for my things. We left the store and he asked me if he'd like to join me at a café. He still had almost a half-hour to kill before heading back to the bookstore for an afternoon of autographs. I said I'd love to join him, and we walked to the café a few doors down and decided to sit at one of the tables outside.

We talked, just learning about one another. I learned he was 34 years old, never married, and had gone to college for about a year and a half, then dropped out to pursue his writing career. He was a perfect gentleman, asking me about my job and my hobbies and school.

"Do you skip school often?" he teased.

I smiled, "Only for important causes."

He chuckled and looked at his watch, "Well, I should be getting back now. Would you like to exchange phone numbers?"

I giggled, "Of course." We wrote down our numbers and gave them to each other. He started to take his tie off and pulled the new one out of his bag. "Here, let me," I said.

We stood up and I wrapped the tie around his neck, adjusting and fitting it snuggly against his neck. I could feel his stare as I dressed him. I blushed at the phrase "dressed him".

We said goodbye to one another. He hugged me then headed to his car. I waved to him and he waved back. I sat back down and decided to order another coffee. I looked at my watch. It was about ten to two. I decided to sit and think for a while, then head on home, as it was about an hour's drive.

I arrived back home, tired by all the driving, but excited about Russ. At the very least, this could be a close friendship, and that was good enough for me. Though, if he wanted more, I was certainly willing to be more than a pal. His tall frame and the way he stood, his hands slid in his pockets, the way he studied me, turned me on. I finally admitted to myself that this sensitive, amazing talent also had a great deal of sex appeal. He was sexy and I wanted him.

I was not only feeling very turned on, but also very emotional. Feelings of excitement, but also a deeper feeling - a feeling I felt in my gut. Was I in love? I asked myself. Yes, I was. I was madly in love with this man who was almost twice my age. I felt an unselfishness that I'd never felt before. I knew that I would do anything he wanted me to. I could put myself in his hands and never be afraid of being hurt. This was more than a teenage infatuation. It was true love. I loved the man. But did he love me? I felt tears come to my eyes. What was wrong with me?

I was a virgin and I had this irresistible urge to give myself to him completely. I had dated a couple of boys from school, and they were very grabby and too close for comfort. One especially had pressured me to have sex with him. I was hesitant and scared to do it with him, so I didn't. But with Russ, I wasn't afraid. I knew that if he wanted me too, I would give myself completely to him. Somehow, I knew if it came to that point, I didn't need to be afraid of being hurt, that he would take care of me.

At about 7 o'clock that evening I was sitting at the dinner table with my family when my little outing for the day caught up with me. My Dad told me that the school called earlier, telling him I had skipped school. The third time that semester. Dad announced that I was not to leave the house for the next two weeks, except for work and school. He then ordered me to go to my room after I was done with dinner. I silently obeyed and tossed my dishes angrily into the sink and stomped up to my bedroom.

I undressed and put on my pajamas. I read Russ's autograph again. I jumped when my phone rang. I picked up the receiver.

"Hello?"

"Hello," said the male voice. "Laura?" I smiled and recognized his voice immediately.

"Hi Russ, it's nice to hear from you. How are you?"

"I'm good thanks, sweet one. I know this is short notice, but would you like to get together tonight? I'm done with my signing for the day."

I grinned, "Oh yes, I'd love to. Where should we meet?"

"I was thinking I could come and pick you up and then take you out to dinner. What do you think?"

"I'd love it, Russ."

He growled sexily and laughed, "I love the way you say my name."

I giggled, "I love the way you say a lot of things."

"Oh really? Does your parents know that you flirt with men my age?"

"Naw, no reason for them to know."

He laughed, "True enough sweetie. Can I pick you up about 10 o'clock?"

"Yes, I'd love it."

I gave him my address and told him to call me when he arrived instead of coming to door, with my being grounded, I didn't want my parents knowing I was going out. We chatted for a few minutes more and an awkward silence fell between us. He remarked that he looked forward to seeing me. But his voice sounded odd. Was he panting? We agreed on the date and hung up.

I immediately went to into my bathroom to take a bath. I wasn't sure what to expect tonight. I wasn't sure how fast or slow older men moved on first dates. So I decided to be safe and shave between my legs extra good. I refrained from playing with myself, saving my excitement for tonight, if that moment came.

Done with my bath and towel wrapped around my body, I went to my closet. I settled on a light blue mini-dress and to wear my new bra and panty set underneath. I dried my hair, brushed it, put on make-up and a little perfume. I put on my new bra and panties and looked in the full-length mirror. The panties were tiny and rested low my hips and the bra made my B-cup tits look more inviting and slightly bigger. I slid my dress over my head and pulled it down.

I waited anxiously. I still had a half-hour to kill. My sister was at a slumber party and my parents were doing the usual Friday night routine - watching a late night movie on the television down in the living room. I couldn't leave by either the front or back door, as I had to pass through the living room to get to both. I'd have to take my chances with my bedroom window.

About twenty minutes later my phone rang. It was Russ. He was outside waiting for me. I turned off my bedroom light and opened the window from my two-story bedroom. I took the screen out and threw my tan-colored stilletos on the ground below. I then started to climb out the window. Russ, by this time, could see what was going on. He got out of his car and approached me. I was slowly but steadily climbing down the lattice that was along the side of the house. Russ stood below me, kind of spotting me, I guess you could say. I wondered if he could see up my dress. I hoped he could. I knew how some men felt about barely legal girls. I giggled aloud at this thought. I was close to the ground and Russ gently held me in his arms and helped me to the grass. I put on my heels, and we hurriedly ran to his car (as hurriedly as a girl can run in heels).

We got into the car and sped away. It was only when we got to a stoplight a couple of blocks away we went crazy on each other. We started kissing passionately.

"Laura," he moaned. "I want you so bad sweetheart."

"I want you too. I need you."

He chuckled, "Such a naughty girl, running away when you're suppose to be grounded. Tsk, tsk," he teased.

I crawled over by him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, my body hovering over his, trying to devour him. I gently pulled my lips from his. I looked into his eyes. His eyes were looking me all over, they were restless and couldn't settle on one place. He seemed to like to look at my tits in my low cut dress. My eyes were just as wild, looking at his face, his chest, his legs, and the large lump in his pants.

"Oh Laura," he moaned. "I lo-"

Suddenly the car behind us honked at us. Sure enough the light was green. I settled back in my seat and we laughed at our friskiness. I never felt such passion for anyone. It was like the wild sexuality that I knew was inside me all these years was being released.

I was panting and asked him breathily where we were eating. He told me we were eating at a cozy little Italian restaurant across the Golden Gate bridge.

We tried to resume everyday conversation, but there was only one thing on our minds and we knew it.

"Laura," he said in a low voice. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Russ." Now across the bridge, he sped around several corners, the tires squealing. "Russ!" I squealed.

He slowed down some till we came to a parking lot. He moved like smoke, the way he got out of the car and quickly opened my passenger door. What were we doing? I wondered.

He grabbed my petite hand that looked so small encased in his and we started to run down the grassy hills near the bridge. I caught on to his idea and ran faster. I wanted it just as bad. We stopped at a slightly flat area on hill. Beyond where we stood was the Golden Gate bridge, lit up like a Christmas tree against the night sky. The grass was tall and wild and blew in the wind.

Russ started to frantically undress and I did the same, slipping my dress up over my head. He was down to his boxers and he spotted me in my underwear.

"God," he moaned. "You look so sexy baby." He wrapped his arms around me and we kissed passionately, his fingers stroking my hair. He quickly undid my bra and he helped me out of my panties, while I pulled down his boxers.

He picked me up and laid me down in the soft grass. I spread my legs and his big body hovered over mine. I could feel my pussy open up waiting and wet and ready for his cock, which was quite big, maybe 7 inches or so. He gently put the head of his cock in and started to ease himself into my slit. After a moment, his cock reached my hymen.

"You're a virgin, baby?" he asked. I nodded. "Are you sure you want to give that to me?"

I nodded, "Yes, yes Russ, please."

He went at a slower pace. I felt my hymen break. It hurt pretty bad and I squealed out. He stopped and asked if I wanted him to stop. I told him no, that I needed him badly inside me. Soon, he had all of his cock inside me and started to slowly fuck me.

"Yes, yes fuck me Russ," I moaned.

"Ooh," he groaned. "You're so tight, little one. Such a tight little pussy. It's not going to take me long."

The pain finally began to subside and I spread my legs wider, inviting him deeper inside. He started to fuck me faster. My tits jiggled. We were both panting and Russ stopped for a moment to kiss me. We were sweating and moaning. I could hear his body smacking up against mine.

"Give it to me Russ. Give it to me baby." I whispered.

His lips hovered over mine, "You like that sweetheart? You like getting fucked by a grown man?"

"Yes, yess Russ. God, your cock is so big."

I rolled him on his back and opened my legs, sitting on his cock, sliding my slit down his pole. I started to ride him, my body sucking on his dick. I decided that I loved riding a man, humping his meat.

"Oh, you must really like dick, don't you sweetie?" he teased. I nodded and panted. "Oh fuck, here it comes honey."

I felt his warm load shoot into my body and my humping went down to a slower pace. I felt my pussy beat and squeeze his cock as I came myself. I felt his cock soften and his cum and my juice flow out of my puss as I lifted myself off of him and laid back on the grass. We both laid there for a moment, panting, thinking about the great sex we just had.

After a moment, Russ spoke, "Are you sure this was your first time?"

I giggled, "I'm sure."

He leaned over my body, stroking my thick hair. He looked into my eyes then kissed me softly. I sighed. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

Both worn out from the sex, we tiredly got up and put on our clothes. He invited me to stay the night at his hotel room. I giggled and agreed. He need a hotel room, as his home was in Napa.

We made passionate love through the night, and we finally fell asleep around four in the morning. At about nine o'clock I groggily opened my eyes. I looked over and saw Russ was still asleep. I quietly got out of bed and tip-toed to the bathroom. Russ stirred his in sleep. He noticed me up out of bed and extended his hand. I held his hand and he pulled me back into bed with him. I crawled on top of him and we began kissing.

"Good morning," I said quietly.

He rubbed my bare back up and down and smiled, "Morning." His hair was messy and he looked over at the clock and sat up in emergency. "Does that say nine o'clock! Jeez, I have to get ready, I have to be at the signing in an hour!"

12