Rustic Pleasures

Story Info
Creamy white & milk chocolate flesh melt in a cozy cabin.
2.5k words
4.26
80.9k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last quarter audits at the various banks and credit unions in the area had Joyce Froehty fit to be tied. This was nothing unusual for this veteran Compliance Auditor of twenty-five years, but since she was approaching 50 years old on her next birthday, she realized her dwindling endurance for long-term audit marathons deserved a well-earned break.

The Stephen Langford Firm had company-purchased cabins at Lake Camdenton to hold board meetings during the summer months of which the executives and their families could make a whole weekend from these excursions. Now that the cool, crisp days of fall had arrived, Joy thought this would be the perfect time to book one of the cabins and take a long weekend and not return to the office until that following Tuesday morning.

Joy is very professional and the epitome of what a compliance officer should be. However, to cope with mounting deadlines and the stress of numerous quarterly audits, she stashed a bag of rich milk chocolates in her desk. No matter how busy she was, at exactly three o’clock in the afternoon, she would turn off her phone, get up from her desk chair and grab a few chocolates. She had a recliner in her lush office, and she would recline for her fifteen-minute break and allow each piece of chocolate to slowly melt in her warm mouth while her eyes were closed. Her tall, statuesque 6’1’’ frame would cover the large chair and her ample 44-inch wide hips and ass would hug the cushiony seat. She would stretch her long arms and allow them to suspend in the air as her 38c boobs proudly protruded from the relaxing motions, leaning back to rest her deep auburn bobbed hairdo on the headrest.

Joy’s afternoon breaks were enhanced when her smooth-skinned, brown milk chocolate accountant Kendra Johnson would walk into her office to gather the print outs from her desk. She entered and exited quietly because she knew her boss was taking her daily break, but little did Kendra know that Joy’s green-hazel eyes would open just enough to peer at Kendra’s luscious bootylicious ass that was neatly packed away in a well-tailored suit skirt or trousers.

Joy was a divorcee and after her divorce swore off men for good. She was always a strong-willed leader-type anyway, and marriage just did not agree with her. Besides, she had a secret desire to not only explore with women, but lately after watching the late-night videos of the various black artists and seeing those delicious gyrating asses of the young black gals, many nights she wished she could sink her hungry teeth into one of their thick ass cheeks, licking biting and sucking to her heart’s content. Seeing Kendra everyday in the office fueled her curiosity to the point of leaving the office with moist panties most days from just looking at Kendra.

Kendra was a very efficient employee and was assigned to Joy by Mr. Langford. She had her BA in Accounting, and was hired and allowed to earn her MA while holding a full-time position with Langford, which would insure her immediate promotion with the Company along with full tuition re-imbursement.

As her Mama would often tell her, “Baby, the good Lord gave you a curvy, but perfectly hourglass figure!”. Kendra had a perfect 42-28-42 that stood at a willowy 5’ 10’’ tall. Her cocoa brown skin was flawless and her large deep brown eyes, pearly white teeth, and soft curly shoulder-length dark brown hair made most men (and a few women) take several more looks at this tall, alluring young beauty of 26. Her scrumptious ass was rock-solid and round, just like those dancers that were Joy’s late night eye (chocolate) candy.

Management could authorize weekend lodging at the lake site by the employees of the Company as long as they were in good standing and had no ongoing occurrences in their Employee Files. Kendra’s stellar job performances and thoroughly detailed audit reports would be rewarded by an invitation to the Lake by her lustful boss.

“Kendra,” Joy called her on the intercom phone, “Would you step into my office please?” Joy fixed her eyes on her doorway as the lovely chocolate beauty appeared, dressed immaculately as usual.

“You have done a great job these past few weeks with our audits. I don’t know if you have any plans this coming weekend, but you are more than welcomed to accompany me to the Lake. Audits are all finished, and I just need to change the scenery for some R&R. I’d hate to have all of that beautiful scenery to myself…” Joy invited Kendra while attempting to hide the erotic ulterior motives for her invitation.

“I’d love to go,” Kendra replied. “My boyfriend will be fishing with the guys this weekend, and I thought about driving to Kansas City to see my parents, but they are attending a convention and won’t be back until Sunday. Are there any trails to ride bikes? I ride a mile or two a day and I don’t want to get out of my exercise routine over the weekend.” “Yes there are,” Joy replied, keeping a grip on her corporate composure. “The weather will be about 10 degrees cooler than it is here, so I suggest you pack warm clothing.” Joy answered, but thought to herself, ‘and a hot, skimpy teddy with a pencil-thin thong so I can bite those damn luscious chocolate ass cheeks of yours!!’

“We will work until noon tomorrow and head for the lake. Also, since we have had a heavy workload these last few weeks, I will authorize a PTO day for you so you won’t have to come back to the office until Tuesday. That way you can go back a day early from the lake or stay if you wish.” Joy further told Kendra, obviously wishing she takes the latter option.

Kendra flashed her delightful smile and told her boss, “Oh, thank you Joy! That’s very generous of you.” She heard her phone ringing and dashed out to answer it. Just seeing Kendra’s packed ass quickly switch out of her office made Joy’s mature pussy wet with anticipation of the impending weekend.

Kendra decided she should drive to the lake in her car and trailed Joy to Lake Camdenton. The day was picture-perfect and when they arrived, the temperature was 55 degrees, but the sun was still very warm at 3:00 in the afternoon. They dropped off their luggage in their spacious cabin and changed into warm sweaters and jeans to hit the biking trail before sunset. As they rode the trail, they would take turns leading the trail. When Joy was behind Kendra, she lost concentration eyeing Kendra’s jean-clad chocolate ass bouncing and her shapely thighs as she peddled her bike. They biked until dusk so they would have enough light to find their way back to the cabin.

Joy ordered dinner to be delivered at 7:00 from the Company’s Lodge Restaurant that delivered dinners to the company employees and guests as a courtesy. She ordered steak and twice baked potatoes, fresh crisp salad, warm French onion soup, and a bottle of red wine.

Kendra felt a little sweaty from the ride and was going to wash up, but Joy told her, “Oh Kendra, c’mon and have some dinner now. We can take our showers before we hit the sack,” Joy said as she set the placemats out and got the wine glasses.

“That’ll work!” Kendra replied, “Because I’m so hungry now I think I could eat BOTH steaks!” She sat down and both ladies laughed, and Joy harbored the wishes and thoughts of what SHE wanted to eat that evening.

The dinner was delicious, and both ladies had finished their first glass of the delicious red wine. It started getting chilly in the cabin, and Kendra offered to build a fire in the fireplace.

“Great—I’ll pour more wine and we can sit by the fire and chat,” Joy said as Kendra gathered the logs and kindling wood. She remembered her Girl Scout days and slowly the fire embers grew into warming, blazing flames.

Joy and Kendra sipped their wine and chattered as if they were old friends. Kendra told Joy how comfortable she was working with her. The conversation started with family life, and some office-related humor, but as the wine started kicking in, the conversation turned more personal. Joy told Kendra about her bitter divorce and how she had basically sworn off all men. She also told her about a couple times she went out with a couple of her girlfriends, but none had any interest in anything other than friendship. Kendra told Joy how she reminded her of her best girlfriend’s Mom and Kendra opened up and shared very intimate details about teenage and college years. Joy listened attentively as she continued to sip her wine. Her eyes were fixed on Kendra’s lovely face, and occasionally she would scan her full boobs that hugged her sweater.

Kendra told Joy about Mrs. Dietrich, who was also a divorcee. Since the time the girls were in high school, after their homework was done Kendra and Ashley would sneak into Mrs. Dietrich’s room and watch the X-rated lesbian flicks while her Mom worked second shift at the GM Plant. She had the steamy videos locked in a cabinet, but Ashley found the key and didn’t tell her mom. They would be so hot from watching them, they would perform the hot female sexy antics and give each other countless orgasms. They did this even while in college.

Once during Kendra and Ashley’s sophomore year in college, Ashley’s mom came home and caught them totally naked and in a 69 position on her bed sucking each other’s wet pussies. She wasn’t angry, but just seeing the sight of Kendra’s beautiful naked chocolate skin started her mature lusty juices flowing. She had already suspected this was going on in her absence, and did not mind because many late night occasions she also had girlfriends from the Plant sleep over after a few drinks for some hot female fucking.

Kendra begged Mrs. Dietrich not to tell her Mama what she had been doing with Ashley. “Honey, my lips will stay sealed about you and my daughter, but now you’ll have to give Mom Dietrich a piece of that delicious chocolate ass of yours!” And before Kendra could answer, Mrs. Dietrich locked a wet kiss onto Kendra’s full lips, her hot mouth and tongue kissed down to Kendra’s erect nipples, down her tummy, and then her perfect cocoa-brown vulva lips. Mrs. Dietrich’s expertly tongue-fucked and sucked Kendra’s tight pussy and she literally exploded into one of the biggest orgasms she ever had. She them went 69 on Kendra so she could taste some of her wet mature white pussy, and in no time Kendra’s face was splashed with hot cum nectar all over her pretty brown face.

“Mrs. Dietrich’s cunt was sooo good. It tasted even better than Ashley’s…” Kendra verbally recalled as she felt her pussy quickly moistening from her memoirs.

By this time, Joy could feel her pussy juices oozing through her soaking wet panties to her jeans. Kendra’s account about Mrs. Dietrich was the torch that lit her fucking flames that burned hotter than those that danced before them in the fireplace and she was not about to take a ‘no’ for an answer, especially since she had been secretly lusting after Kendra’s inviting ass for many months in the office.

“Oh Kendra…I’m so fucking wet for you honey!” Joy exclaimed. She lunged toward her and planted a hot wet kiss on her full lips. Kendra’s full lips opened to accommodate her boss’ oral advances and Joy’s soft tongue gently probed Kendra’s silky mouth. Their arms were wound tightly around their sizzling bodies to drink each other’s moist, intoxicating kisses. Both heard one of the wine glasses tip over as their bodies slightly bumped the inn table and rolled onto the floor in the overcoming passionate ecstasy of the moment.

Their clothing became quick history as each sweater, bra, jeans and thoroughly moistened panty was slipped off and left lay on the hard wooden floor. Now, totally bare, the sweaty creamy white flesh and rich chocolate flesh of both ladies was totally available for unlimited tasting and tantalizing.

Joy grabbed Kendra’s dark full tits and almost in tears said, “Oh shit honey! Those nipples look like big fucking milk dud candies!” Her beastly mouth devoured Kendra’s sweet nipples, and her mouth sucked in as much of Kendra’s boobs as it would hold as if she were trying to swallow her nipples whole. Kendra felt a gush of pussy pizzazz rush from her sweet cocoa pussy and she shrilled a loud “Ahhhhhhh!!”

As Kendra’s juices continue to gush she took one of Joy’s swollen creamy-fleshed boobs into her smooth cocoa hands and sucked like a staving baby bird. Joy’s pink nipples seemed to cry out for Kendra’s full lips to smother and suck them. As Kendra sucked, she felt a smack on her hot bare ass by her boss. It tingled, but it felt so good, she sucked Joy’s boobs with more intensity.

Joy rolled over and up and grabbed Kendra’s huge cocoa ass. “I’ve gotta have that dark chocolate ass of yours NOW!” Joy leaned over and held Kendra’s ass fervently. Her teeth gently bit, her lustful tongue licked, and her gorging mouth opened, sucking the flesh of Kendra’s delicious ass, smacking it between her tastes marveling at the firmness of her dark flesh.

“Oh Joy—please fuck me!” Kendra begged Joy as her juices continuing to trickle from her soaking wet pussy. Joy left Kendra’s well-spent ass cheeks and dipped her tongue deep into her perfectly puckered asshole. Her tongue would flick Kendra’s slippery cunt lips and go back and forth.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!” Kendra screamed as warm caramel cum filled and overflowed Joy’s sweet mouth, drizzling down her chin and neck.

“Now, my sweet cocoa doll, it’s YOUR turn!!” Joy said as her creamy white thighs fell open for Kendra. Kendra reciprocated and her full lips and tongue sucked and fucked Joy’s sweet cream-moistened cunt until Joy filled Kendra’s mouth with her sweet mature cum nectar. Joy had multiple orgasms and Kendra accommodated her hot-assed boss, catching every drop of pussy juice into her soft mouth.

“C’mere”, Joy whispered, “sit on my face so I can lick your pussy dry…lick my pussy dry too sweet honey…” Kendra’s full ass was lowered to her boss’ blushed face and she rose up as Kendra’s mouth landed onto Joy’s drenched vulva lips. Both mouths were gobbling ebony and ivory cunts and several more mutual orgasms were had as the flames flickered in the fireplace.

Finally, both bodies were exhausted from their female fucking marathon. They were hugged up from head to toe, tits to tits, cunt to cunt, and legs feverishly intertwined. Their bodies were smoldering and their flesh was quite warm as they lay arm in arm.

“Joy,” Kendra finally broke the sensuous silence between them, “Do you want me to start running the hot water for our showers?”

“That’s okay honey. Let’s take a nap first, and when the flames in the fireplace die down, we’ll get up then and shower. Then we can light the fire again,” Joy replied as her eyes lustfully gleamed at Kendra.

“Yeah—BOTH fires!” Kendra replied with the same lustful gleam staring back at her creamy-fleshed boss. They shared a soft wet kiss before their melted bodies relaxed and drifted off to sleep by the fireplace.