Ruth and Wendy Pt. 02

Story Info
Girls in latex.
2.7k words
4.39
12.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Wendy, we need to get dressed and down to the restaurant as I am famished, so on with your bra and dress then you can dress me, and I think I will go with the green top and skirt, but will have to make do with black undies as I don't have any green ones."

Wendy talced Ruth's legs and panties and eased them up her legs smoothing them out as Ruth had done to her, but when she began to massage Ruth's mound Ruth said, "We had better leave that till later or we will never get our dinner."

So Wendy reluctantly eased her fingers away from the latex mound and helped Ruth into the bra and top and skirt. Ruth said, "You look stunning Wendy, blue really suits you, I could eat you alive, so let's get going before I do just that."

As they were making their way to the restaurant Ruth said, "Follow my lead and we'll have a bit of fun" Wendy looked puzzled and shrugged her shoulders wondering just what Ruth had in mind.

As they walked into the dining room and to the desk they could feel all eyes staring at them in disbelief of seeing two stunning girls dressed in rubber walk together into a public place. Two guys at the bar almost fell of their stools turning to get a better look, quite good-looking guys too, thought Wendy. The waitress showed them to the booth table and passed a menu to each of them and asked if they would like a drink to start with. Wendy was about to request a gin and tonic when Ruth said, "Hold on a second Wendy." and to the waitress, "Give us a couple of minutes please."

Wendy look quizzically and Ruth responded, "We will be drinking the best wine they have and we won't be paying, just wait a minute and see."

Sure enough after a few minutes the waitress came back and said, "The gentlemen at the bar have requested that they may buy you a drink."

Ruth turned to the bar and saw the guys looking at them smiling and sort of nodding as if pleading their consent. Ruth smiled back and said to the waitress, "They may come over if they bring with them a bottle of your best Merlot." The waitress smiled and returned to the guys and shortly after David and Pete, along with the red wine, sat next to the girls.

Pete said, "We still can't believe our eyes, or our luck at getting close to you; I have to ask you, are your dresses made of rubber?"

"Sure are Pete, have a feel", and with that took hold of his hand pulled it below the table and placed it on her skirt. Pete caressed the latex up and down her upper leg and then just left it there. Ruth winked at Wendy and cast her eyes down and then across to David. Wendy nodded and took David's hand and placed it on her lap. David and Pete looked at each other in sheer amazement but said nothing, they were speechless.

The waitress came back and asked if they were ready to order, Ruth replied, "We certainly are," even though none of them had looked at the menu, "Two chicken Caesar salads please," and with that reached under the table and locked onto Pete's huge dick, then unzipped his fly, found her way round his boxer shorts and onto the head of his dick.

Again Ruth signalled with her eyes to Wendy, who quick on the uptake moved her hand down to David's crutch and rubbed his engorged dick. Pete's hand worked its way under Ruth's skirt and found her latex panties, "I can't believe this, and you have on rubber panties as well?"

He looked at David who was dumfounded and then at Ruth who just smiled and said, "Enjoy yourself Pete, it's your lucky day."

Pete eased his finger along Ruth's pussy lips, back and forth with his fingers but having trouble entering as the latex was quite tight. Ruth eased herself up a little and with her free hand (the other still giving attention to his dick) lifted up her skirt to allow her to spread her legs a little so as to give Pete's fingers a better chance of entering her. Pete could feel the latex slipping around the pussy and knew that Ruth's juices were in action and allowing the latex to slip between her lips and onto the most loving spot - her clitoris, making her squirm and shudder. Ruth raised the pressure on Pete's dick and concentrated her fingers right on the end of the foreskin on the underside, where she knew was the most sensitive spot. Pete responded with a little more action with his fingers in Ruth's vagina.

All the time this was going on Wendy and David were having their own action with Wendy doing a fine job massaging David's dick through his slacks, as she was a little shy about undoing his zipper, and having his fingers doing a little magic on her crutch. David was the first to climax as Wendy picked up the pace with her rubbing and Ruth and Pete could well see his facial expression of pleasure. Wendy was a little disappointed that he slowed up his working of her pussy almost to a stop, just a slow rhythmic movement of his hand. Pete was very close to his climax as Ruth lifted her fingering and applied more pressure, also at the expense of Pete losing concentration of his attention to her pussy. Ruth could sense Pete wasn't going to bring her to an orgasm so furiously wanked Pete off to a juddering climax and a hand full of spunk which she wiped off on his slacks.

So as the boys were now regaining their composure Ruth removed Pete's hand from her crutch and thanked them both for a very nice time and the wine. Dave withdrew his hand from Wendy with a surprised look as he realised it was all over and there was going to be no further action.

"Can't we carry on with this in the hotel room." pleaded David.

"I don't think so boys, you have had your fun and a good tale to impress your mates with, and we would like to have our dinner now, maybe we will see you around some time."

As the two boys reluctantly left Ruth looked at Wendy and said,' Well that was a bit of fun don't you think?" and with that eased of her shoe and raised her leg to bring her toe up to Wendy's soft mound still moist from the attention of David's fingers. She wriggled her toes around Wendy's crutch easing the latex panties into the soft slit of her pussy and Wendy took hold of Ruth's foot and helped it ever so slowly massage her slippery mound, around and around, in and out until Wendy's thighs stiffened and closed together to clamp Ruth's foot as she climaxed with a big smile on her face. Ruth smiled back and softly said, "Men are useless when it counts, it takes a women's touch to do a proper job, you feel much better now Wendy, don't you?"

Wendy, still grinning nodded and replied, "Ruth you really are awful but I love it, I am not sure I can manage to respond in the same way for you, I'm all jelly and wobbly in the legs,"

"We can fix that problem later on when we get back to our room, right now I am famished, where is our food?"

The Caesar salads arrived shortly and the girls tucked in hungrily. Whilst they were enjoying their meal Ruth explained to Wendy about all the latex clothes that she had in the wagon. Ruth was a successful fashion designer and had amassed a considerable client list purchasing mainly eveningwear and lingerie. It was at a fashion show that she saw another designer's work made of latex and the reaction the dresses got from the viewers, they were going wild. Ruth thought I must have a go at this, found out where to purchase the latex sheeting and after designing a few simple dresses to begin with and gluing them together she found she was getting aroused whilst working with the latex.

At first she didn't understand why she was getting hot and it wasn't until one very warm day and she was just wearing shorts whilst making up a latex dress and the material was draped over her thighs that she realised what was happening. She removed her shorts and let the latex slide along her bare skin inside her legs and the feeling was fantastic, she then took off her panties and massaged her love lips with the cool latex, stood up and wrapped the half made dress around her bottom and torso. With a little more massaging of her pussy she climaxed and then climaxed again like she had never done before, she eased the latex into her sodden pussy and with her fingers rubber her clitoris and inner lips to maintain the sensations in her thighs and vagina.

Now she realised just what the attraction was with latex, and thought there is a lot of money to be made out of this, and soon she was full time designing and making latex garments and didn't bother with main line materials again. She was now on her way to Adelaide to present a private latex fashion show for her wealthy clients when the flat tyre wheel thing happened this evening.

Wendy still couldn't get over what had just happened, herself and a lady she had met only hours before dressed totally in latex giving hand jobs to two total strangers in a full restaurant in view of half a dozen patrons, who must have known just what was going on under the table. She placed her hand on her mound and slowly massaged it, feeling the love juices slurp around under the latex panties and wishing she could service Ruth now rather than later.

Ruth could sense how Wendy was feeling and what she was doing and said, "If you can hold off for an hour we will have the time of our lives, trust me. We will need to bring another case of goodies from the wagon into the room to help us with our entertainment, and it's not full of pump stuff," laughed Ruth. During the meal Ruth and Wendy discussed the types of garments that Ruth made and what was to happen at the fashion show, it turned out that Wendy would have time and be able to attend and Ruth was very pleased about that as she also thought maybe Wendy could model some items for her.

On their way back to the room Wendy snuggled up to Ruth and whispered, "Ruth, today has been a whirlwind for me and I am feeling quite tired, do you mind if we can just go to bed and get some sleep as we still have a big day driving tomorrow?"

"I'm sorry Wendy, I wasn't really thinking, and of course we can but only if we can cuddle up together, I really like you Wendy, and you seem to love wearing latex". Replied Ruth.

Once in the hotel room Wendy started to undress but Ruth said," At least let me do that for you and will you wear a latex nightie for me?"

Wendy replied, "Actually Ruth, I really loved the capes we wore when changing the wheel, can I wear one of them to bed?"

"Of course you can and they will be dry by now, we will just have to talc one up a bit, but I think I will still wear my favourite latex nightie." Ruth responded. Ruth undressed Wendy and suggested she cleaned her teeth etc. in the bathroom whilst she was dusting up the cape.

Wendy came back out of the bathroom and allowed Ruth to ease the cape over her head and down her body and then bringing the hood over her head. She smoothed down the latex all around her body and legs and Wendy hugged her tightly and whispered, "Can I undress you Ruth and help you into your latex nightie?" The black nightie had short ruffled sleeves matching the frills on the hem which were knee length. The neck line was also frilled and came right under the chin. Three small buttons at the front allowed the nightie to be pulled over the head.

"Sure thing but let me do the bathroom stuff first."

Whilst Ruth was in the bathroom Wendy turned the bed sheets down and lay on the bed caressing her thighs through the cape and enjoying the smooth sensual feeling of the cool latex. She then picked up Ruth's nightie and brought it up to her nose to inhale the aroma of the latex just as Ruth came out, "Ah, caught you, are you sure you don't want the nightie to sleep in, you could even have both on if you wish? A nightie and the cape as I have two nighties; I will just have to pop to the wagon to fetch it."

"No thanks I am more than happy with just this wonderful rubber cape surrounding me. Now can I undress you Ruth?"

Ruth stood in the centre of the room and posed like a model ready for Wendy to undress her. Wendy pulled down the zipper on Ruth's green skirt and eased the soft latex down her long legs, pausing to nuzzle her nose into the latex panties and take in the scent of her juices still present from the dinner action. She then eased the panties down too and Ruth stepped out of the panties and skirt. The green top and black bra came off next with a pause to suckle on each nipple as she did so. The black latex nightie slid over her head and down her lithe body to present Wendy with the lovely figure of Ruth ready for bed. Wendy carefully fastened the three buttons and gave Ruth a tender kiss on the lips - one for each button.

They both crawled under the sheets and hugged each other with their hands searching for breasts and love mounds and bottoms and anywhere else they found erotic. Wendy slid down a little so she could place her hood-covered head between Ruth's breasts and purr just like a kitten. Her hand now found her pussy lips and very softly and slowly massaged them in circles with two fingers. The fingers slid easily around the lips, as Ruth was very wet with her love juices as she began to moan softly and thrust her hips forward as if to put more pressure onto Wendy's fingers. Wendy responded with more intense massaging until Ruth reached her climax and writhed around the bed holding Wendy's hand to her crutch so as not to loose pressure.

"Boy I needed that Wendy, Pete couldn't do it for me but you were perfect. Now one more little thing then we can get some sleep. If you slide back up the bed Wendy I can manoeuvre myself to a nice position for you."

Ruth eased down the bed so as to crawl into Wendy's cape from the bottom and slid up inside the cape to a position where her mouth was up against Wendy's vagina and slowly licked her tongue around and around Wendy's lovely lips. Wendy held Ruth's head through the latex cape firmer into her crutch and rubbed her neck softly. With her free hand Wendy pulled the capes hood as far over her face as she could to take in the full aroma of the latex, she found she could just close the hood right over her face to block out the light and be totally engulfed in this wonderful black latex.

It wasn't too long before Ruth's efforts brought results with a huge orgasm that lasted over a minute. Ruth sucked all the juices from her and licked the pussy clean and settled down to sleep still inside the cape and with her mouth pressed against Wendy's vagina. Wendy now in heaven also slowly dozed of with the thoughts of what would happen between them after all this. Ruth surrounded with the wonderful smooth latex and aroma of it along with Wendy's love juices soon followed her into slumber.