Ruth and Wendy Pt. 04

Story Info
The fashion show.
2.5k words
4.59
8.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill had her dress on, a long evening gown with three-quarter sleeves and a scoop neck line and was just zipping up Shelia in her red dress of the same design. The gowns were figure hugging around the torso and accentuating the busts and a long flowing lower section just off the floor showing their high heels off nicely. Wendy admired Jill's figure and wished she could caress her lovely breasts and bottom.

'God, she looked good,' thought Wendy and felt her pussy becoming moist but resisting the temptation to massage it through the latex of her dress as she didn't want to get any juice stains on it, even if it would be on the inside.

Jill and Shelia practiced their parading like the professionals they were and Ruth and Wendy peeled they dress off and selected another pair of dresses, this time though Wendy did have the black one whilst Ruth wore a two shades of green one. These dresses were modern in design in that they had the bell-bottom hem and a loose ruffled top with a high neck tube almost up to their chins. Wendy was getting excited about it all now and improving her display to Ruth's satisfaction.

"We will just try on a couple of cat suits, mainly to check the fit and to see how long it takes to get them on as they are a bit tricky, I think Jill and Wendy would be best, is that OK with you?"

"Yes please, I'd love to get into one of those," replied Wendy.

"The secret is to be very careful and use lots of talc all over your body and inside the suit." said Ruth and began to help Jill into hers whilst Shelia helped Wendy. As Shelia eased up the legs of Wendy's suit she could help smoothing her hands over her inner thighs and buttocks and this brought Wendy to a very excited state.

Shelia could help but not notice and as the suit was brought further up Wendy's body she deliberately lingered around her crutch smoothing it very carefully almost to the point of massaging it. Wendy presses her hand on top of Shelia's and moved it up and down, Shelia put her free hand on Wendy's breast and pushed a finger into her vagina and wiggled it around until Wendy jerked in orgasm.

"I expected that to happen, but not so soon," observed Ruth with a smile, "You must be really hot for latex Wendy, and I like that as the clients will notice and be all the more interested in it, but come on now let's get you two fully into those suits and down the runway." Eventually the two girls were nice and snug in the cat suits and took of down the runway playing with each other as they did so.

"I like that interaction girls, do that tomorrow night, it will go down just fine." said Ruth. "But don't forget to let the client get close and give them all the time they need."

After the cat suit trial show Ruth thought that all the girls had performed well enough and didn't need to try any more clothes on.

"I do have a special garment which I am saving for the special event I mentioned earlier, it's a sort of grand finale, but I don't want to let you in on it yet as it will be a better show if none of you are expecting it and hopefully you will act more naturally." The girls were a bit puzzled with this but no coercing of Ruth was forthcoming with any information, so they had to just wonder what Ruth was up to.

Wendy asked Ruth if she may borrow one of her latex nighties to take to her sisters place so she may sleep in it that night as she really enjoyed the slumber with her the other night in Hay. Ruth readily agreed but asked if she would rather have the cape as that seemed to be her favourite.

"I do love the cape the most Ruth, but just in case my sister spots me in the nightie it will be easier to explain that the full cape what with the hood and all."

So Wendy selected a nightie and carefully folded it up into her bag and made her way out along with Shelia and Jill and promised to be back the next day in plenty of time to help with the preparations for the real thing.

Back at Allison's (her old school friend) place Wendy was helping her preparing the evening dinner and she was asking how Wendy's day had been. Allison thought Wendy was preparing for a presentation of the products her employers company sold so Wendy just said all went well and that there was to be a bit of a sales bash the next evening so she wouldn't be home for dinner. Allison and Wendy enjoyed a pleasant evening at home discussing old time and the other friends they knew from school, but Wendy had her mind mostly on being able to get into her latex nightie and feel the coolness of the rubber around her body and the aroma. She was getting moist between the legs just thinking about it, so she made a bit of an excuse to go to bed a little earlier than usual. Once in her bed room she almost ripped her clothes off and quickly pulled the black nightie over her head and smoothed it down her torso, she caressed her breasts through the latex and tweaked her nipples until they stood straight and proud clearly visible through the smooth shiny nightie. She slipped under the bed covers and caressed her self further until the climax shuddered through her and she felt very satisfied and snug in her private world of latex. She was thinking of mentioning her fetish to Allison but wasn't sure how she would respond and didn't want to spoil their close friendship so she wondered how she might be able to bring the subject up and see what resulted. As she was forming a plan she drifted off to sleep curled up and wrapped in the lovely latex, so for the time being Allison would have to wait.

Wendy arrived back at the Grand Hotel around 6.00 as planned to get ready for the big show, the three other girls were already there and arranging the garments to the order to which they would be worn. When they had all the clothes out and hung up on a temporary wardrobe the girls checked each item and those that needed it polished them up to a glossy shine. Ruth explained that the clients would commence to arrive around 6-30 and be served at 7-00 with a light dinner and drinks after which they would be relaxed and ready to be entertained with the fashion show. Tables set for four had been placed in two rows of three tables with about 2 metres between them forming the runway, at the end the last two tables were further apart forming a circle around 5 metres. The two end tables were specially reserved for Rolf Muller, his wife Helen and their companions and their friend, eight in all with the best view as the could see the girls walk down the runway towards them, walk around the circle in front of them and then walk away back down the runway. Altogether there would be 32 guests at the show, so Ruth was hopeful of a sizeable order book for her designs; she knew Rolf would purchase several outfits for Helen and his friends also should be forthcoming with orders.

The guests began to arrive and shown their tables by the waitresses and ordered pre dinner drinks, shortly afterwards all the guests had arrived and were seated. Ruth came out onto the catwalk, introduced herself, welcomed the guests and explained how the show would be presented and what was expected of the guests as the girls showed off the garments. Ruth said it was fine to feel the latex of the dresses but not to touch the girls themselves unless they gave permission, she explained that this is a high-class parade and not a sleazy nightclub gathering. The show would commence very shortly and continue through whilst the guests were having their meals, no one was going to miss anything as the girls would be on the catwalk for 5 or 6 minutes for each garment and there would be two at the same time wearing the same garment but in different colours although always one of them would be black as that is the most favoured colour.

Back behind the partition Wendy and Shelia were putting on the first of the dresses which were long evening gowns with high necks and three quarter sleeves, the gown reached the ankles and flared out for the bottom 30cm. The latex was very fitting around the bodice and bust accentuating the fit figures of Wendy and Shelia. Their bottoms were quite pronounced in the gowns and they both looked stunning with Wendy in emerald green and Shelia in the black and were met with loud applause as they appeared from behind the partition and onto the catwalk. Wendy started slowly down the left side pausing for a while at each of the tables to allow a good close up inspection by the guests and sure enough the latex was caressed by each of them. As Wendy reached the third table Shelia started down the Right side also pausing for at the tables where at the second one, one of the men pulled his chair back from the table and offered his lap to Shelia, she hesitated for an instant then sat on his lap but only for a second or two before he had the chance to place his hands on her. This got a bit of a laugh from those who saw what happened and relieved the atmosphere and gave an indication how the evening would be conducted that is, in a light-hearted manner.

Wendy by this time was lingering at the circle and giving plenty of close up viewing time to Rolf and Helen as Ruth had requested her to do. Helen asked Wendy if she could touch the dress to which Wendy smiled and said,

"I'd love you to feel the latex, see how soft it is and smooth and cool."

Rolf, watching Helen also asked if he may feel it as well.

"Please do Rolf." replied Wendy and turned a little so he may feel the latex on her bottom. Ralf and Helen ran their hands up and down the green gown and Wendy was enjoying it very much and wasn't sure how long she should stay there but then Rolf said quietly.

"Very nice indeed, I can just see you in that Helen." and withdrew his hand as did Helen, so Wendy was able to move on to the next table. Most of the guests at the tables reached out to feel the latex but it was only Rolf that actually asked for permission. None of the others went any further than just feeling the latex so everything was going to the rules. Wendy had noticed that Shelia was getting plenty off attention as she was acting a bit flirty with the men but no harm was done and everyone seemed to be enjoying the routine.

As Wendy and Shelia finally made their way back behind the partition Ruth and Jill were already in their latex, calf length pleated skirts with a loose fitting blouse with puff short sleeves. The blouses had buttons up the front and a frill around the vee neck, Ruth's skirt and blouse were black and Jill's a pale blue blouse with a black skirt. Ruth and Jill repeated the same routine, as did Wendy and Shelia who were now divesting themselves of the gowns and being helped to dress in the next garments by the two waitresses. The next dresses for Wendy and Shelia were Ruth's version of 'the little black dress' a just above the knee number with shoulder straps crossing over at the back to the waist high rear panel. The whole dress was very tightly fitted and enclosed Wendy like a glove giving her a nice feeling as she looked at herself in the mirror and thought "Wow! Ruth certainly knows how to design these little numbers, I feel so sexy, so great, I just need some loving hands to caress me all over, and I wouldn't mind Rolf doing the caressing."

Ruth had designed and made 14 lots of garments ranging from a petite French maid outfit to the full evening gown which they had worn first, not forgetting the lovely capes and nighties, and it took the four girls about and hour and a half to get through them all. Rolf and Helen always gave Wendy special attention and asking each time for permission to fondle the latex and each time told her how lovely she looked in the shiny dresses. Helen was very attentive to Rolf and discussed the merits of each garment and which ones looked best in the different colours although they both agreed that black was really the sexiest, but some dresses in the colours would make a change from the basic black. Rolf was making notes as each dress was presented and it looked like he might just be purchasing just about one of everything for his lovely wife.

With all of the garments presented Ruth went back out on the runway and thanked the guests for their presence and jokingly said please order several of the garments each so she could make lots of money or at least enough to cover the expense of putting on the show.

"However, ladies and gentlemen we haven't quite finished yet. I have a special item to show you fine people so sit back and enjoy the rest of the show."

Rolf stood up and responded.

"If I may speak for us all" and gestured around the room as if to encompass all the other guests. "It is us who should be thanking you Ruth for bring to us all the wonderful latex garments, the way you and the girls presented them in such a friendly relaxed manner. Helen and I have most certainly enjoyed the evening as I believe all your other guests have also, so thankyou very much Ruth for all the effort you have put in and please thank Wendy, Jill and Shelia along with the two waitresses who I know have been very busy in the background."

The guests applauded both Rolf and Wendy and they called out their thanks many times. Wendy thanked them for their support and said,

"Be ready for what's coming, it will take us 10 or 15 minutes to set it up."

Back behind the partition Wendy explained what the last item was to be and how it was to be presented. "Before you say anything Wendy, let me say I would like you to do this but please if you are uncomfortable at all Jill has said she would do it" Wendy replied "Wow, this is going to be really outside the square, I am a bit nervous about it but what the hay let's do it."