Ruth-Ann High School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing her against the wall, Jennifer knew that she wanted to get her off. Breaking the kiss, Jenn bent down a little and pulled the nipple of one breast into her mouth. Ever since she and Ruth-Ann had been on the same teams, she had been envious of her breasts. Jenn’s were nothing to be ashamed of, but Ruth-Ann had this pair of D cup tits that were as close to perfection as Jenn could imagine. She had wanted to get a chance to touch them for the last year, ever since she came out to herself, and now was given the opportunity. She certainly was not going to let it go. As she nursed at that beautiful nipple, Jennifer slid her right hand down Ruth-Ann’s stomach until she found her pubic hair. Traveling further, she found Ruth-Ann’s clit and pushed hard on it. My God! That thing felt as large as her pinky finger. Ruth-Ann must be able to finger herself like crazy with that much to work with. Again for a brief second, Jennifer felt envy with Ruth-Ann’s exceptional equipment, but then realized that for the time being, she got to play with her new toys, and that seemed to reconcile things in her mind.

Jennifer continued to work Ruth-Ann over, sucking on first one nipple and then the other, all the while rubbing her clit vigorously. After almost no time at all, she felt her friend tense up, and take that sharp intake of breath that usually signifies an approaching orgasm. Determined to make Ruth-Ann feel as fantastic as she did, Jenn redoubled her efforts, turning her hand into a blur, and lightly biting the nipple that was wedged between her teeth. That seemed to be just what Ruth-Ann needed, for her whole body tensed up, waited for a 2 count, and then went over the top. Moaning something incoherent, Ruth-Ann wrapped her fingers in Jennifer’s hair, and held her tight to her breast as the orgasm washed over her. Jenn continued to lightly rub Ruth-Ann’s crotch, and keep the nipple in her mouth as her friend came down off the sexual high she was on. She felt Ruth-Ann go limp, and helped her slump to the shower floor. Laying her head on her friend’s chest, the two girls just laid sprawled out on the shower floor for a while, both recovering from what just transpired between them.

“Jenn?”

“Yea?”

“Can we do this again?”

Jennifer raised her head a little to look at Ruth-Ann’s face. “Right now?!”

“No silly,” Ruth-Ann giggled in reply. “Not now. But sometime. I liked this.”

“Yea, me too.”

12