Rutherford Consulting Ch. 01

Story Info
A successful consulting business: opening.
1.9k words
4.37
50.6k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We at Rutherford Consulting always make sure our customers are happy, Mr. Kronic."

Paul Kronic looked at the woman who just answered his last questions with a sentence that sounded more like standard sales pitch than anything else.

He is running Kronic Entertainment Systems, a software company, specialized in computer games. After a success hit around one and a halve year ago, KES company was growing with a rate he never could have imagined. He started only four years ago with a single employee and now was the CEO of a company with close to 150 employees. He could not even recall the exact number at the very moment. Unfortunately the way his company is developing required that he has to rely more and more on external help and consulting. He was not a born manager, and he certainly was still more a computer geek than a business-man oriented in short or long term profit or since the beginning of the year in share-holder value. He needs help, simply to make sure the expansion of KES is not getting out of his hand.

Rutherford Consulting was recommended by a colleague from another software company. Quite honestly, he did not even fully understand what exactly they are doing. According to the sales brochure that he has studied extensively, they are making sure that management structures are setup properly and individually for each company, plus they are helping to improve the morale of every single employee and simply optimize the workflow in all departments. He was very skeptical, after all what would a typical consulting company know about the computer game industry? In addition, the services of Rutherford Consulting are not cheap at all and he needs to be convinced first that their input would actually work for his company.

Still curious after the good stuff he heard from other business about Rutherford Consulting, he decided to have them prepare an initial analysis of the management structure and employee power. The process would take a month and after the report and some changes already triggered by the consulting firm, he could decide to setup a longer agreement based on a special contract or simply cancel the whole thing.

Amy Tenor was the 'Senior Project Manager' assigned to the KES project by Rutherford Consulting. They meet each other for the first time just minutes ago. She looked incredible and after what she had said so far, he actually wondered if she was sent here because of her looks rather than her experience -- she could not be older than 26. He had to focus to look into her beautiful face rather than the cleavage that was displayed in front of him. She was dressed very professionally in a business dress with a pretty short skirt section however. Her blond hair was about shoulder length. He looked down for a few seconds to read the words on the business card of hers that was placed on his desk for some them before he looked again directly at her:

"Thank you Miss Tenor. Maybe you could elaborate a bit, how your initial analysis will work and how it might affect the work of my employees during that time."

"Oh please, call me Amy. There is no need to be so formal. We will be working very close in the next weeks."

"Yes ... Amy ... we can use first names. I am Paul."

"Oh no, please Sir ... I'd rather continue to stay formal but you can be as informal as you like with me." she smiled and Paul was not sure what to make out of that comment. He choose to ignore it. After a short period of silence, Amy continued: "I will be returning tomorrow with three junior employees of my team and we will start analyzing the employees in your company and the management structure, for example we will evaluate team work hierarchies, check your human resources department, and so on. This will by done by asking a few questions to various employees and by myself or members of my team attend meetings as observers. Please be assured that any possible disruption of the normal work flow will be kept at minimum level."

He nodded although he was far from sure if this is really working. She continued: "In our report that you will have on your table before the end of the month, you will get recommendations on improving and changing certain work-flow related procedures. If you are OK, a few selected staff members recommended by us will attend a short training course at Rutherford Consulting. Of course we will ask you for confirmation in each case but you might understand that we would like to select a couple of employees very early just to make sure that you can see how effective we are with our training seminars. We understand that our work here is seen as trial by you, so we'd like to get the opportunity to show as much as possible what we can do for you. Our intention is to work with you for a longer time and obviously you need to be convinced."

"OK Amy, I think I understand that part. But what happens if your methods are not so effective because you realize that my staff is not accepting your suggestions or simply not ready to change their work style?"

"That's a good question, Sir. -- not many of our customers are asking this initially but it is a valid concern and it actually happens more often than not. Because of that, we are prepared obviously. What we suggest is that we are adding new employees in key areas that are helping to influence your existing staff. Of course we cannot accept that you are paying for more people, especially not from one day to another. Because of that, Rutherford Consulting will fully cover the salary of any new or temporary staff members assigned to your company if suggested by us. Only if you are perfectly convinced that our measure will help you, we can work out a permanent transfer of the employee to your company. Of course each member from our team follows the non-disclosure rules that are the basic of the contract between our firms."

"Sounds very interesting. Let me ask you about those seminars, I heard that Mr. Rutherford is involved in them personally?"

"Oh yes, he is involved in every single group at least for one full session. No one is as effective as he is in teaching the required basics."

"Sounds a bit mysterious."

"Well, it is real dedication to the job -- Mr. Rutherford has it and all his employees have it as well."

"Dedication?"

"Yes."

Amy moved her hands above her cleavage and opened two buttons of her blouse. She bend slowly forward and continued: "I'd like to personally show you the dedication I have for my job."

"Amy ..." -- Paul could clearly see her full large tits hanging down. She was not wearing a bra and the blouse had hold together her breasts just before she opened the buttons. The business jacket was already moved to the side so he had a full frontal view. She lowered her voice and continued:

"You see, Mr. Kronic, I have noticed that you have been looking at me in a ... more personal way. You are obviously interested in my body, so I figured why should I not show you a bit more of it? You need to know that it is mandatory for my work to make sure that I get your full attention in important meetings like this. This means that I cannot have you distracted. As I am responsible for it, I need to take care of it."

She got up and walked around the office table. While walking she completely opened her jacket and blouse until her breasts were hanging down freely. They looked incredibly large on her small frame. He just could not believe what has happening and followed her movements and remained speechless. Once in front of him, she put her left hand on his crotch while taking one of his hands with her right arm and pulled it towards her breasts.

"I can see you have built up some tension and this must be resolved first."

She opened the fly of his trousers while he slowly started massaging her huge breasts now with both of his hands. She pulled out his dick and knelt down in front of him. Making a tunnel by pressing her two orbs together, she embedded his member between her breasts and started slowly moving up and down.

"As you can see, I am dedicated to this task in front of me now. As Project Manager responsible for this account I am completely responsible for the satisfaction of you as our customer. Feel free to ask further questions if you want to."

Amy pulled out her tongue and started licking the head of the cock in front of her each time she had moved down and could reach it. Paul still did not know what to say. His dick got as hard as steel -- he could not remember ever having been stimulated like this before.

While she continued her movements, his breathing intensified. She looked up at his face and smiled while pushing together her two breasts more than before. It only took a couple of minutes until he came. He splashed his semen directly into her open and waiting mouth. She sensed the pulsing in his cock just in time to make sure she could collect everything and later swallow.

To his surprise, his member did not really soften after what had happened. He stayed hard while she continued her movements at a slower pace with her mouth locked around the head of his cock. Her eyes looked up again directly into his.

Less than a minute later, she took off her mouth from his dick and said: "I hope you enjoyed the teasing, Sir. I'd like to finish you off with my cunt now. You still seem to be too excited for us to continue our discussion. Please just relax."

She stood up and moved her legs apart while moving her crotch section over his hard dick.

While she repeated "Just relax", she slowly moved herself down onto his member. She was not wearing any panties and he immediately could feel the wetness in her hot cunt. This girl was really turned on he thought just while she slowly started moving up and down and squeezing her cunt muscles along the way in a steady rhythm as well. Her large breasts were directly placed in front of his face and he definitely enjoyed the nice view.

"Don't do anything, I will do the work" she smiled after she hold both his arms with her hands and continued her movements. Paul did not move a muscle on the chair, not even when Amy slowly increased her pace. It did not take very long until he exploded again and spurted deep inside her cunt. She squeezed him during his climax with her pussy, obviously something she had practiced before.

It took him a few seconds to catch his breath. His member, still inside her body, was now getting soft again. He was not sure if it was a dream or real but he finally managed to say something:

"That was incredible, Amy. You said that you will be visiting us as long as we are working with your company?"

She smiled down into his eyes and answered, "Oh yes! I will be available for any help you might need while my team evaluates the various areas of your company. For anything you need from us, I can assist and help you. As you know, Sir -- we at Rutherford Consulting always make sure our customers are happy. No matter what it takes."