Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 06

Story Info
More fun with Ruthie, and Fumiko joins in a fivesome.
10k words
4.75
23.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

The next morning, we again woke up in a naked pile of arms and legs and bodies, but this day there was no fooling around. It was Monday morning, and I would be driving Pam to her job. She grabbed the bathroom right away, closing the door after herself and, seconds later, the shower was running. Ruthie and I took turns using the hall bathroom but neither of us wanted to take a shower yet, preferring to wait until I had returned from dropping off Pam so we could take on together, the way we had been doing. I put on the slightly soiled clothing I had been wearing the previous day, and Ruthie preferred to remain naked under the bathrobe I had given her on a semi-permanent loan.

Instead of one of the big, fattening breakfasts that Ruthie had been preparing, Pam chose to limit herself to coffee from the fresh pot I made with toast and juice, her normal meal before putting on her jeans and blouse and going to work. Ruthie and I just drank coffee, expecting to enjoy a leisurely breakfast together after I returned and we finished washing each other in the shower, and whatever else we decided to do there. I dropped Pamela off at her usual bus stop, a block from her workplace, kissing her goodbye with the understanding that I would pick her up at the same location at three o'clock, and we would go to see Jim Howell from there.

"Are you sure you'll be able to get time off today?" I asked her just before she stepped out of the truck.

"No problem. I'll tell the boss I'm going to be having a discussion with my divorce attorney. They always let people off for important personal stuff like that. I just won't tell them it's an informal discussion and it's not my divorce." Pam smiled over her intended fib.

On the way home, I stopped at a large drug store to buy more Aqualube and was pleased to see it was on special that week. I stocked up for the weekend orgy we would be having later that month, buying a dozen bottles. The clerk gave me a strange look, but I didn't care. Perhaps he was just jealous.

After making my purchase, I hurried home, and found Ruthie still wearing her bathrobe. When we hugged, she let it fall open, and she was just as naked underneath as she had been when I left. After a few affectionate kisses and another hug, we headed for the shower and Ruthie tossed her robe onto the bed and walked into the bathroom. After stripping off my clothing and dropping it on the floor, I was right behind her.

"C'mon in; the water's fine," she invited me while poking her head out between the shower curtains. I answered her invitation and she was right about the water, but it wasn't as fine as she was when I started washing her. Ruthie seemed to be getting sexier and sweeter every day.

Her ass certainly seemed unusually sexy to me that day. She bent over, spread her cheeks and made an unusual request of me: "Do a good job back there," she asked me. I have a feeling I'll need to be especially clean later today."

The same feeling occurred to me. I was aware that she was thinking of Fumiko, who would be joining us in the "informal discussion" after concluding our business. Ruthie hoped the young lady would want to eat her pussy, and she had expressed an interest in reciprocating, but there was another kind of sex act that she hadn't experienced yet. I thought that morning would be a good time to introduce her to it. Very carefully, and very thoroughly, I washed her adorable rosebud, using mild soap and rinsing her just as carefully. I didn't know if she was aware of what I had in mind, but I did expect her to enjoy it as much as I knew I would.

After I finished washing her, it was Ruthie's turn to do the same for me, starting with my back. Playfully, she stuck a soapy finger into my ass and wiggled it around, giggling as she did. "Do you like that as much as I do," she asked. I had to admit, I did, at least when it was the finger of somebody as nice as Ruthie. She carefully washed off the rest of my body, including my cock, which was erect again. She smiled when she saw it, but we both knew we intended to save it for the "informal discussion" after our meeting with Jim Howell.

After our shower, we carefully dried each other off and Ruthie sat naked watching me shave. When I was finished with that, we went to the bedroom, where she got out some of her sexiest new lingerie from Victoria's Secret. She wanted to look her best for Jim and, especially I believed, for Fumiko. There was also a new skirt, very short, and one of the colorful blouses she had bought the previous day. I could see the new things would help her look her best and most appealing, and would also be simple to take off when that time arrived. However, I stopped her before Ruthie could step into the new panties.

"Before you get dressed, there's something else I want to show you, or do with you. I think you'll like it, and I'm sure I will."

Ruthie grinned at me, stopped what she was doing and set the panties back on the unmade bed. She was always interested in trying something new and fun, and she stood there, as naked as I was, waiting for me to tell her about it. I decided it would be better to show her.

"Kneel on the bed with your legs apart," I told her. "Reach back and spread your ass cheeks," I continued after she had gotten onto the bed.

She expected me to stick my cock into her, and that perplexed her a bit. "I thought you were going to save it until after the meeting today. You know how much I love it, but I don't mind waiting until then."

"I am going to save it. I'm not going to use my cock at all. You know how I always eat your pussy before fucking you there? Well, your sweet little ass is just as fuckable, so it should be just as good to eat."

"You're going to lick my ass? Isn't that kind of gross?"

"Not when you're squeaky clean like you are now. Otherwise, I wouldn't do it."

Ruthie wasn't really arguing; she was just curious as to what was going to happen. The only way to find out would be to get on the bed in the position I had asked for, and that's what she did. I got onto the bed right behind her and also took hold of her ass cheeks, holding them apart while I leaned in closer. I had admired Ruthie's ass ever since our first date, and had always wanted to do what I was about to start doing. I began fulfilling the fantasy by pressing my tongue against the top of her cleft, right under the cute little dimple at the base of her spine.

"Ooooo," she murmured when she felt my tongue in this different place.

Ruthie knew immediately she was going to like this new experience, and she leaned forward, probably pressing the side of her face against a pillow as she does when I fuck her ass. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I felt her bow her back, presenting an even better target. "Mmmm," she murmured happily as it started slowly caressing the inside of one ass cheek.

I would have responded the same way if my mouth hadn't been otherwise occupied. As I had told Ruthie, I consider her ass and a pussy to be equally fuckable and equally edible, as long as the former is meticulously clean, which I knew was the case then. Slowly and affectionately, my tongue meandered down the Damask inside of the cheek, until I got to where I could feel the puckered part, which I avoided for the time being.

Like me, Ruthie really liked what we were doing. I could tell, by the way she was cooing, the way she always does when I'm doing nice things with her ass or pussy. Another way I knew was by the way she was squirming in front of me, as her pussy does when I eat her there. I was having fun too, and my tongue slowly found its way to her crotch. I could detect a faint aroma of her fresh pussy juices, so when I reached the end of the bottom curve of that first cheek, I tilted my head upward and lowered my face to start searching for the nectar. Ruthie knew what I was doing, and she spread her legs farther apart and bowed her back, helping me reach what I wanted. There was only a tiny amount of her fresh juice, but it was delicious.

After the light snack, my tongue started slowly working its way up the inside of Ruthie's other cheek. Once again, I avoided the puckered area, wanting to leave the best part for last. As I licked upward, Ruthie's squirming became more pronounced and her delighted cooing grew louder; her ass was even more sensitive than I had realized. Taking a long time, I caressed her with my tongue until I was at the starting point, where I paused for a few seconds.

Ruthie turned her head toward me, a happy grin on her face. "That feels wonderful, George. I hope you're not going to stop."

I had no intention of stopping, but I let actions speak louder than my words would have. Very slowly, placing more pressure on my tongue, I licked down the middle until I reached the puckered area again. I swung to the side this time too, but not as far, and slowly stroked down on the coarser area, circling Ruthie's pink rosebud, as if creating a bulls-eye on a target. Her movements, as I caressed this more sensitive part, were more pronounced; her knees started pistoning down into the mattress, and she thrust her ass back at my face. Ruthie's obvious joy at what I was doing encouraged me to continue, and I slowly circled the precious pink orifice that was my ultimate goal, until the tip of my tongue was once more at the point where I had skirted the rosebud. I paused there for a few seconds again.

Ruthie's body was writhing in front of me, and her cooing had turned to moans of bliss. Since I would be pressing my mouth snugly between her cheeks, my face would be spreading them, leaving my hands and arms free to help support Ruthie if she started cumming. I had been saving the very best part for last, and it was time to start enjoying it. Flicking my tongue slowly up and down, I started licking her ass where she felt like wrinkled pink velvet. She spread her legs more widely, wanting me to get my face as close as possible, and to help keep her balance. From the way she was moving in front of me and her moans and whimpers, I was sure she was almost ready to cum.

The tip of my tongue was pressed right against her rosebud, and I could even feel the miniature crevices that would blossom open when Ruthie wanted me to fuck her there. I couldn't make a penetration, because my tongue is too soft and too blunt, but I could feel every feature that my cock already knew so well. Still using plenty of pressure, I squirmed my tongue around, letting both me and Ruthie derive the most enjoyment from it, before starting to lick with up and down strokes. I could hardly keep Ruthie upright, her body was thrashing around so much, as I stroked her precious rosebud, first using short up and down strokes, followed by moving my tongue from side to side, while trying as hard as I could to make an actual penetration.

"Oh!" Ruthie cried out joyously. "I'm cumming!"

Until then, my hands and forearms on her hips had been enough to keep her stable but, without Pam there to help me keep Ruthie upright, she began to fall slowly to her right. We were in the middle of a large bed, so there was no danger of injury. I stayed with her; we landed on our sides, and I kept my face pressed snugly between her ass cheeks, and my tongue continued what it so much enjoyed doing. Apparently forgetting exactly what was happening, Ruthie was begging me to keep fucking her, but I was having too much fun to correct her, and just kept worshipping her ass with my tongue.

While on her side, Ruthie's legs kept pumping, as if she were riding a bicycle or running in place, and I could feel her feet kicking me and hear her legs rustling against the sheet. Her arms must have been waving around too, because I felt her hand brush against mine. She continued cumming until her muscles clenched and she rammed her ass against my face. After her orgasm, Ruthie totally relaxed, and I used my hand to wipe the fresh nectar off her pussy and licked it from my fingers.

From the tremendous sexual fun I had just had, my cock was stiff, and I could have turned Ruthie over onto her belly or onto her back and we could have fucked until she climaxed again, and I did too, but I still intended to wait until after the informal meeting with Jim Howell that afternoon. I'm getting old and, even with Viagra, I have to pace myself sometimes. What I did was to go back to the bathroom and wash off my face and gargle with mouthwash. Even though I knew Ruthie was clean as she could be, I like to avoid any risks. When I returned, she had rolled over onto her back and, like I, was still wearing nothing but a smile.

"That was wonderful! You've never done that before."

"I've always wanted to, but it would have taken too long to get you prepared."

"Well, it was really great. Will other guys do that too? How about women, like Fumiko this afternoon?"

"Some guys will, if you're freshly clean from the shower, or if they can wash you off first. Some guys won't, under any circumstances. The same with lesbians or bi-sexual women, but I don't know about Fumiko. It was fun for me too, and I'll do it some more, maybe tomorrow, but we have other things we need to do today." I lay down beside Ruthie, and she snuggled up against me, the way we both like to do.

After a few minutes, Ruthie asked: "Except for seeing Jim and Fumiko, what do we need to do today? I would love to just lie in bed naked with you all day, or until we get ready to leave."

I felt the same way, but we did have other things to do. "Well, first, we need some breakfast, and I have to call the management of the fishing lodge to make sure the place will be available. It should be but, if it isn't, we'll have to come up with another place. It's almost ten o'clock; that should be late enough to get hold of them."

It was. After I got dressed and Ruthie put her bathrobe back on, we both had a quick bite to eat and drank more coffee. When we went to the room I use as an office, I looked up the telephone number of the management of the fishing lodge. After dialing it and waiting through all the nonsense from the voice mail, I finally got to talk to an actual person, Gary Bowen, who was the only person there that I knew anyhow.

"Hi, Gary. This is George Boxlicker, and I want to throw some business your way."

"Ah, Mr. Boxlicker, my favorite writer of dirty stories. What can I do for you?"

"You know that fishing lodge by the lake? Well, I want to rent it for the long Presidents' Day weekend."

"Really? You know, George, the fishing up at the lake really sucks this time of the year. Are you sure that's what you want? We have some nice cottages with scenic views you might like a lot more."

"I'm sure, but if you think the fishing's so bad, maybe I can get a special rate."

"Afraid not."

He then named a price for Thursday night through noon on Tuesday. I knew it was the standard rate, and it seemed reasonable. I told Ruthie; she nodded her head, and the deal was made. Because his company required a relatively large deposit on a short term rental such as this one, I gave Gary information from my credit card. I still had quite a bit of credit available, but that amount was declining rapidly. I wasn't concerned. If necessary, I could prevail on Ruthie to make a payment on the account. The checks she had received from the bank did not include her name and address, so no store would ever accept them as payment for merchandise, but Jim Howell had, and my credit card company would too.

Once the location for the orgy had been set, it was time to start calling all the guests and I started, for no particular reason, with Melissa. I got her answering machine, which was no surprise. Like most of the other persons I would be calling, she was at work, but I left a message inviting her to a big sex party and asking her to call me back when she got home. The next three calls produced the same result, and I left the same invitation.

Of all the men that I knew Pam would want there, I believed that she would have the best time with Steve. They had never met, but I remembered how much she had reveled in the big cock of the man she referred to as "Big Dong," whose actual name was John. He would be unavailable that day, but I knew Steve was hung even bigger. When I punched in his telephone number, I was surprised to get forwarding information, rather than an answering machine.

His new number seemed familiar so, on a hunch, I looked in my Rolodex for Susan, his sister, and found the same telephone number listed. Apparently, the siblings were enjoying their incestuous relationship so much they were actually living together. This didn't bother me; I am the most non-judgmental person in the world, but I wondered if Steve would be willing to come to the party without his sister. He was definitely the one man I wanted more than any other, and I certainly had no objection to Susan being there too, so I called them. Once again, I reached an answering machine, and I recorded the same invitation as I had for Melissa and the others.

"Don't forget Officer Kramer," Ruthie reminded me. "He was really nice, and Pam told me she has the hots for him."

"I kind of figured that." I didn't have Larry Kramer's name in the Rolodex, so I got his business card out of my wallet. He and his partner had been working on Saturday, which meant he wouldn't be working a conventional Monday through Friday week, and there would be a good chance of his being home on Monday. I decided to try his home number and, if he wasn't home, leave a message. I thought it a bad idea to call him or anybody at work about such a personal matter.

After four rings, I heard the same rather gruff voice answer the phone. "Hello, Officer Kramer," I began, being formal at first. "This is George Boxlicker."

"Good morning, Mr. Boxlicker. How is your friend? Is her husband giving her any more grief?"

"Not since Saturday, and I really thank you for handling things the way you did."

"Just doing my job, and I'm glad I could be of service. Off the record, I've seen way to many sanctimonious pricks like him. I could see his wife just wants to dump him, and I don't blame her. How is she, by the way? And how is Miss Bird?" He sounded much more interested in that last question than anything else he asked about.

"They're both fine, and they especially wanted me to call you, Larry." After that, I told him about the upcoming orgy, and how much Pam and Ruthie wanted him there.

He agreed eagerly, and said he would take that weekend off, which he could do easily, given his seniority. "How about Miss, er, Pam? Will she be there? She's a real hotty."

"Oh, she'll be there. In fact, she's the guest of honor. And, you'll be glad to know she thinks you're a hotty too, and told me to be sure you were there."

That really wasn't much of a stretch. Pam hadn't said anything to me about him, but she had spoken to Ruthie, and probably would have made a special request to me, except she didn't think there would be a need to. She was right. Pamela knows that I am fully aware of her preferences in sex partners. After that, I gave him directions and told him some of the rules for such parties, which are mostly just common sense. Larry told me he would be arriving on Saturday morning, because he would be on duty until rather late Friday night. He was the first invitee who had positively accepted, but I didn't expect to have any trouble getting most of the others there too.

"I'm glad you were able to get hold of Larry," Ruthie said to me. "I know that Pam has been hoping he would be there. You know what kind of guy she prefers, so you call anybody you think will satisfy her."

That was exactly what I was doing. There would have to be some other women there too, of course, but I concentrated on studly men with blonde hair and green or blue eyes, who I knew would be attractive to Pam. I continued making telephone calls, but mostly just leaving messages on answering machines.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers