Ruth's Journey, Her Introduction

Story Info
Idyllic life of our heroine turns horribly wrong.
2.7k words
4.01
99.7k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

This is not a "Sweet & Cuddly" little love story. I believe that it contains a message, but it may be one that you don't appreciate. Please don't read it if you're easily offended. If you choose to read it and find it offensive, please don't whine to me about the nature of the story! I always appreciate your constructive input, and the rare appreciative contact.

* * * * *

I am finally ready to tell my story. It is ugly and depraved, but hopefully some good can come out of the telling. Please don't judge me too harshly. I had no control over the events as they unfolded. I have only now forgiven the others involved.

I had a perfect life. I was happily married to the sweetest, most kind man on earth. My son and daughter were perfect angels. We all shared our lives together in a shady little suburb just outside of town. Life was perfect, that is until that day last spring when I met the devil.

My momma passed away a few years back, and she left me with many of her wonderful traits. Unfortunately, I also inherited her looks, which means I was as flat as a board! I was pretty enough I guess, and never had problems meeting boys and such. But I was weak, and it seemed most every one else was blessed in ways I never would be. I couldn't help being envious. Cosmetic surgery was certainly out of the question. We barely had enough money to pay the bills. Besides, Stan never seemed to pay much attention. Little did I know this devil's bane of mine would change my life forever!

I was riding a subway during the terrible heat wave a few months back. It was rush hour and real crowded, we were all bunched together like sardines. I was facing a young teenage girl, who had to be at least a C-cup already! It was plain to see she wasn't wearing a bra. I saw her glance at my chest. She gave a little sneer, and stretched her shoulders back, sticking her chest out towards me. She was taking great pleasure in "dissing" me, and I gave her an evil glare. She was only amused. "I can help!" a deep voice whispered in my ear, startling me. A dark presence loomed behind me. "I know what you long for!" he moaned in a silky voice, and for some reason I dared not turn around. "Admit it. I know what you really long for!" All the background noise melted away, and the car lost focus, except for the young girl. She continued to stare at me with a coy smile. Her left arm was raised, gripping one of the poles in the center of the car. I watched as her breasts rolled back and forth, swaying with the movements of the train.

"Ruth, I can make your dreams a reality!" he whispered. For some reason, I wasn't surprised that he knew my name, much less what I was thinking. "Would you like that?" The girl's nipples hardened, standing out in sharp relief under her thin shirt. She seemed to be enjoying the attention. "All you have to do is say yes. Just say yes Ruth. Say yesss!" he pleaded. I never wanted anything so bad in my life! What was the big deal anyway, I mean, what could it possibly hurt? "Yes!" I answered, and reality flooded my senses once more. A veil seemed to be lifted, and the train came to a stop at my station. A crush of people surrounded me once more. I turned my head, but no one was paying me any mind! The doors slid open, and passengers began jostling to squeeze out the doors. I followed along with the crowd, trying to shake off a nagging doubt that something was terribly wrong. I had a horrible sense of foreboding. I decided to head straight home. I glanced nervously at every stranger I passed. No one paid any attention to me as usual. I breathed a sigh of relief when I shut my front door behind me. By bedtime I had forgotten all about the incident, having been soothed by the normal routines of being a suburban housewife once again.

When I arose the next day, I discovered that my life had changed forever. I had overslept, and my eyes shot open. My face went cold and clammy, as I sat upright in bed. "Oh my god!" I cried. I looked down to see massive breasts hanging, where only yesterday I looked like a boy! I felt their new weight and mass pull my shoulders forward. I ripped off my stretched-out nightshirt and cupped them in my hands with disbelief. My ivory white skin was now distorted grotesquely over the huge mounds of new flesh. A faint tracery of fine blue veins showed through. My once delicate nickel-sized aureole had mushroomed in size, bigger even then the palm of my hand! They were a deep brown hue, and swollen nipples rose, as thick as my thumb! Words can't fully describe the horror I felt. I thought back to yesterday's mysterious encounter on the subway train. "Oh, please god no!" I thought, but he certainly was no part of this evil! Among the other entire alien sensations that went along with this perverse transformation, was a swollen pressure. I watched with revulsion as droplets of white fluid started to appear all over the milk ducts dimpling the aureole! I was bursting with milk! That was why I felt so much pressure. I rushed out of the bedroom door, running down the hall to the bathroom. Slamming the door shut behind me, I turned to face the vanity mirror. My tear-streaked face looked the same as always, but my body was a caricature of itself! I whimpered as my engorged nipples ached so. I pinched them between thumb and forefinger, and was immediately rewarded with twin streams of warm milk bursting out of the dilated shafts. I sighed with relief as the pressure was slowly released, and my nipples throbbed with pleasure, right down to my groin. There was a definite connection between my clit and nipples, and as I expressed the milk I was rewarded with mounting stimulation.

My hips now flared dramatically, and my panties were bursting at the seams, obviously much too small for my new curves. I pulled them off, and marveled at the perfectly shaped ass! Even with the release of all that milk, my breasts looked no smaller. I was still ridiculously top heavy. I felt dirty, and turned the shower on full blast. I stepped into the warm flow, and let it play across my huge mounds. The mere sensation of the steady flow of water across my breasts was causing familiar warmth to spread deep in my vulva, and I stepped aside and squeezed copious amounts of liquid soap across my chest. I massaged it in with my hands, immediately concentrating on the thick nipples. "MMMYY GODDDD" I moaned, and slid a hand between my legs, grinding my index finger up into my now huge, swollen clitoris. I released immediately, as wave after wave of orgasm passed through my newborn body.

Finishing my shower and drying off, I felt like some kind of fertile pagan creature. Even the rough towel dragging across my nips and crotch brought a response! My bathrobe barely covered me, and I cinched the strap tight, heading downstairs to confront my dear family! I had no idea what I was going to tell them. "Well, there you are sleepyhead!" said Stan, barely raising his eyes. He was still in his robe, reading the paper with a cup of coffee. The kids sat across the kitchen table from him (their backs were facing me). They had bowls of cereal, and were busy with schoolwork. Normally they gave me a big hug every morning, but for some reason didn't even acknowledge my presence today. "I have something terrible to tell you!" I pleaded, as my eyes began to tear up.

"Well come over here darlin, and tell daddy about it!" He scooted his chair back from the table, and opened his arms to hug me. I couldn't help thinking about what a sweet man I married, and I stepped into his embrace. He brought his hands up under my short robe and grasped my bare ass! I glanced over my shoulder, but the kids didn't look up. He yanked me up against him, and buried his face between my boobs! "I sure missed you last night dear! I just couldn't get asleep, and I ended up out on the couch."

He didn't say a word about my boobs! He acted like nothing was different. He gave me a wink and planted a loud kiss on the side of my bare left breast. A strange sensation passed over me; almost a sixth sense, and I could feel his prick hardening in my mind! Every voice in my head was telling me to pull away, but every fiber in my body wanted that hard cock and the precious fluid that it held. My robe had pulled open when he nuzzled against me. I gave a "whoop!" as with a lift and twirl he brought me down onto his lap, facing the kids, with my legs splayed wide. I was speechless as he leaned a hand into my back, pressing me forward till I leaned over the table resting on my elbows. My daughter gave me a bored glance, and returned to her reading. My son dropped his pencil and began shoveling cereal into his mouth a spoonful at a time, as he met my gaze.

I felt Stan flick the head of his erect penis up and down my nether lips, centering it against my wet vagina. I whimpered as he plunged forward, trying my hardest to keep my face untroubled by this violation in front of my own children! He bunched my robe up in his fists, and ground my hips down into his lap, impaling me on his rock hard shaft. His crown pressed up against my cervix. It felt so damn good to have his cock buried in me! My son's eyes dropped to my chest, and I realized my robe was pulled open, held in Stan's iron grip. I tried to pull it together, but only succeeded in further exposure with my struggles. Both breasts now hung free, resting on the tabletop! I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to block the thought, but I couldn't control it. I could sense my own sons cock hardening, as Stan kept grinding away inside me, nearing orgasm!

My clit was throbbing, and my wet canal was electric with sensation, clamping down on Stan's shaft. My daughter looked sideways at my breasts. "What a cow!" I heard her mutter under her breath. Stan released his grip on my robe, and I gathered it together over my boobs. "Oohhh!" I cried despite myself, as Stan plunged his thumb deep in my ass! He hooked it and cupping the cheek of my ass, used the leverage to pull me down to the very root of his cock! I felt him spewing his seed deep inside of me, as I went over the edge with my own orgasm. I bit my lower lip as I came, my mind filled with the image of my own sons cock not four feet away, hidden from view. What kind of a beast have I turned into?

Stan slipped out of me, and I felt him use the back of my robe as a towel to clean off with. I crawled off his lap, feeling unsteady on my feet, as I cinched the belt tight around my waist. "Now what was it you wanted to tell me dear?" he asked, getting up from his chair. "Nothing" I said, totally bewildered and confused. "Well, I better get ready for work!" he said, and gave my rump a smack as he ran off upstairs, leaving me alone in the kitchen with the children.

They stared blankly at me. Moist sticky goo trickled uncomfortably down my leg. It was a strange atmosphere, like I was in a room full of strangers. My son gave me a sly grin. "Well, I guess I'll get dressed too!" I said, wanting to leave the looming presence of his erection! "Could I have some milk for my cereal mom?" he asked. I turned to the fridge, but he grasped my wrist. "I want some of that milk!" he said, pointing to where Stan had just fucked me. His other hand was under the table. Even though I couldn't see it, I knew he was lightly stroking his cock through his pants. There was a small puddle of my breast milk on the tabletop, where it must have leaked out!

"Oh come on!" I pleaded, but I heard a zip, and felt him yank his cock free, clear as a bell! He slid his empty bowl in front of me, as I stood now mute at the right side of the table. Tears were streaming down my face, and I undid the belt of the robe, pulling it open. I felt the tears dripping onto my bare breasts, as he shook out a small amount of frosted flakes into the bowl from the opened box. He was still stroking himself with his left hand, and I could vividly sense the small amount of pre-cum that had emerged glistening at the tip of his puckered crown, plain as if it was staring me in the face. Trembling, I leaned over the bowl and started expressing my right breast. A small amount of milk began dribbling onto the flakes, as the children watched. "What a slut!" said Amy in disgust. She gathered up her papers, and left the room. Timmy snatched the bowl away and pulled it down under the table. He stared at me with an evil little grin, and I could feel him releasing his load straight into the bowl, spurt after spurt! Nursing all that he could, he set it back up on the table next to him.

"What the hell is going on here!" Startled, I looked up as Stan returned to the kitchen, fixing the tie now around his neck. I snatched my robe together, covering my naked dripping breasts. "Mom won't eat her breakfast again!" whined Timmy, pointing at the bowl beside him! "Young lady, sit your ass down in that chair and finish your cereal. What kind of example are you setting, anyway!" he scolded. I slid around behind Timmy's chair, and sat down to his left in front of the bowl. I could see him tucking his prick back into his pants, as Stan sat down across from us. The odor of my sons cum wafted over me, and I looked down. Thick trails of his semen absolutely covered the bowl. I scooped up a few flakes that were untouched with a spoon, popping them in my mouth.

"Ruth, I'm not going to let you pick at your food! Timmy, you go ahead and feed your mother!" My son snatched the spoon away from my hand before I could protest, and gleefully scooped up a large helping, holding it up to my closed lips. Streamers of his slimy goo dangled down to the bowl. The smell was heavy in the air, as he pressed the tip between my lips. "Ruth!" warned my husband, and I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Timmy slipped the spoon in and flipped it, wiping it off over my tongue and lower lip! His salty taste filled my mouth, and I gagged it down as best I could as he scooped up another helping. This was unimaginable, my sweet little boy had turned into some kind of evil being and was spoon-feeding me his own cum! My new slut body responded though, and I felt my nipples oozing milk and throbbing with pleasure. Streams of spunk were plastered over my chin and dangling down, so he scooped it up as well, making sure none was wasted. I was left a slave to their cocks, and now totally at their mercy!

Continued in Part 2, Ruth visits her Neighbor.

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers