Ruth's JourneyCh. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

Nancy grasped a handful of my hair in her fist, pulling me up straight. I felt the liquid sloshing around in my rectum, as she twirled me around to face the van, displaying my body to the mailman. "Watch this!" she said, and flicked my swollen right nipple with her forefinger, hard enough to jiggle my bloated flesh! I shrieked in pain, but my body betrayed me once again. A thick stream of milk erupted, splashing against the emblem on the side of his van. Frank clapped in delight! "You sure are a special lady, Mrs. Dickson! I heard brakes squeal, and looked up to see a minivan shriek to a halt, the drivers side window rolling down so the driver could get a better look at me. I started to turn, but Nancy took hold of the base of the hoses dangling from my ass, and yanked me up on my tiptoes. The stream of milk trailed wildly all over the side of the van, as she yanked back on my hair, straightening me up. "Hhhhiiisssssss" I heard from the van, and I saw Frank toying with a silver knob on the side of the bulb he held. Horror washed over me as I felt the swollen balloon inside my rectum begin shrinking, and begin creeping out as Nancy kept up the steady pressure. Suddenly it popped out in a rush, propelled no doubt by the fluid it held back like a dam! I winced, and clamped my sphincter shut, doubling over in a wave of anguish.

"Please let me use your bathroom!" I cried out loud, barely able to maintain my composure. My bowels were cramping horribly, and I knew I could not hold out much longer! She laughed out loud! "This slut actually thinks I'd allow her to sit on my toilet!" she shouted, and yanked me forward by the hank of hair she still grasped in her fist. Out in the street she dragged me, passing the postal van, and heading out towards where the minivan had parked. I waddled along behind on my hands and knees. The asphalt burned the flesh on my knees and palms as I swayed behind her out in front of the minivan. She brought me to a halt, and I stared down into a round steel storm grate. I could smell the musty smells of decay rise to greet me, and I cried in anguish, tears rushing down my cheeks as I realized what she intended. She dug her knee into the small of my back, and yanked back on my hair, thrusting my pelvis forward and splayed over the grate. I cried with release, unable to hold back! I felt my sphincter dilate, and a torrent of soapy fluid erupt. I looked around, and saw an audience had formed, taking in the spectacle. Somewhere I knew, Satan was chuckling, enjoying the new game!

Continued in Part 3, Ruth goes Shopping.

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers
12