RV Adventures

Story Info
Woman escaping rain finds a great adventure.
1.8k words
4.27
59.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years each February we took the RV to the Arizona desert for several weeks. I was alone now and had not been back for a couple years. The plan was to leave tomorrow A.M., so I have been checking the AC, water heater, furnace, tires, etc. before leaving.

The rain shower let up so I grabbed the Stop Mail notice and headed down the driveway to the mail box. As I put up the flag I noticed a woman, head down, walking up the hill.

It was Lorrie, her place was about a half mile farther up the road. Didn't know her other than to wave a time or two. I had heard she was getting a divorce and the house was up for sale.

I felt a couple large drops and then a general patter. Lorrie was nearby now and I could see she was soaking wet! The rain began again in earnest so I hollered for her to come get out of the rain. She looked up startled, I waved her to come on and trotted back to the RV.

As I held the door for her I realized how very wet she was. Must have been caught in an earlier shower. AND of course being me, noticed how transparent her wet slacks were, watched closely as that delicious pear shaped butt went up into the RV.

"I'll get your floor soaked!", she said standing just inside.

"It's an RV. Don't worry about it. ... It looks like you could use a towel though."

I went in back and grabbed a bath towel off the shower door. Lorrie dropped her soaked jacket and reached for the towel. She wiped her face, then raised her arms to dry her hair.

I was mesmerized! No bra, breasts clearly visible thru the wet pale blue T-shirt. Feeling moderately guilty, I looked up to see her large brown eyes observing my indiscrete stare.

She lowered the towel holding it close. That's when I realized Lorrie was shivering and very cold.

"I just got off the phone with my ex and was pissed. I left the house in a huff. Stupidly I didn't pay any attention to where I was going or the weather.", Lorrie said shivering violently.

Finally getting my wits together, I grasped an arm, guiding her, "You are about to get pneumonia! You need to get warmed up and dry."

She followed meekly and stood in the vanity area shaking and shivering.

"Sit. Sit!" I commanded pointing at the bed. "Get your shoes off. I'll start the shower, that's got to be the best way to warm you up."

Arms wrapped around her she sat down. I knelt down uniting each shoe and pulled them off. She just sat shivering.

I turned, opened the shower door, twisted the knob and held my hand in the stream of water until it warmed. Lorrie still sat on the bed, eyes closed, shivering.

"Come on. Get in the shower. I will make us some nice hot coffee." With that I stepped away pulling the sliding door closed behind me.

When I heard the shower door open I said, "Hand me your wet cloths and I will go put them in the dryer in the garage."

There was a pause, then the door slid open part way and an arm reached out holding a pile of wet things. I took them, gathered up her wet jacket and left the RV. When I returned I started the coffee maker going.

Listening to the shower I thought about what had just happened. Lorrie is a tall woman, I'd say about 6'8", short auburn hair, large expressive brown eyes. Thick, sensual lips. A nice body... and great breasts as I had just learned. Not thin, but definitely not overweight either. I'd guess late 30's early 40's. Hmmm, very observant of me, being that I have seen her only a few times and spoken to her just once before.

The shower stopped. I better stop my fantasizing and get some cups. Getting up I unconsciously adjusted my crotch to reposition my thick, bulge.

'Hmmm, felt good.' I thought. 'It's been a while.'

I had just reached for the coffee pot when the door slid open. Lorrie stood one hand on the door, the other holding the towel over her breasts and body.

"I am now dry and wonderfully warm thanks to you Kind Sir."

One long leg, thigh and hip tantalizingly revealed outside the draped towel.

When my eyes finally got back up to her face she smirked, eyes mischievous, continued, "You have come to my rescue, but I now find myself in your care, nude and without cloths. What do you propose I do?"

"Come have a cup of coffee." Was my lame and unrealistically hopeful response.

Lorrie dropped the towel, standing unmoving, allowing me to gaze appreciatively up and down.

"My wonderful EX said I was getting flabby and my tits were sagging. What do you think?"

Regaining a bit of my wits I replied, "He is clearly insane! I expect we both could agree on that."

Lorrie took a step toward me, took my face between her hands, pressing her warm lips to mine in a chaste kiss. I involuntarily reach up and grasped her breasts, cupping them, nipples protruding between my thumb and forefinger.

Her hands sliding behind my head she whispered, "I seems like ages since anyone has been interested in touching me."

I kissed shoulder, to the swell of her breast, sliding down to the hard nipple and hungrily sucked it in.

"Ohhh. Nice, ... nice." She hummed.

After I had paid equal attention to the other breast Lorrie said, "Let's not stand in the doorway. I feel conspicuous. How about we get some of your cloths off too?"

Removing my hand from her breast she guided me back to the bed where she sat again, but this time began undoing my belt. Needing no further invitation I unbuttoned my shirt. Lorrie shoved my pants and briefs down. As the shirt dropped to the floor she grasped my thick, hot flesh to guide it into her mouth!!!

Soon, with heroic effort, pushed back a desire to let myself go off. I wanted this unbelievable turn of events to last as long as possible!

Lorrie, sensing my hesitancy, slowly pulled her caressing mouth off me and stood, encircled my neck with her arms, as I encircled her waist with mine, pulling us to each other. Her height was perfect. My hard member probed, then moved between her thighs, it's head sliding along her hot, damp crotch.

We moved against each other slowly, I hummed quietly as my hands involuntarily grasped her buttocks.

Lorrie whispered, "I want you INSIDE me!"

She lowered her body to the corner of the bed and lay back, her knees naturally falling apart. I held myself above her, hands on each side of her waist, and without farther adjustment, pressed forward. My cock sought the wet, hot flesh and effortlessly slid deep into her. No description is adequate for the sensation I experienced. We pressed into and ground against each other with an unconstrained urgency. Without restraint I plunged, slammed, pumped and jammed until I held myself pressed in hard, trembling, holding my cum back.

Lorrie began shuddering, moaning, going off.

"Oh my god, Oh my god. Uughhh. Wow, wow." Lorrie's eyes opened, dilated and filled with satisfaction. "Oh my god that was GOOD!" She wiggled her pussy a bit, "What? You are still hard? Didn't you go off too?"

"No, I'm holding back. I don't..."

"Well DON'T. I want you to cum too. Am I too loose? My ex used to tell me that. God, am I not...."

"STOP! Forget anything your insane ex said. I'm holding back because I don't want this to END! I don't dare move right now or I will go off!"

"Really?", Lorries eyes large with worry. "The insane one would usually dump his swill in my pussy, and roll off before I even got started."

I kissed her eyes, nose ... Lorrie's mouth met mine, we kissed with a gentle passion.

Slowly withdrawing I told Lorrie to scoot up on the bed. Crawling up after her she guided my hips so I again effortlessly slid into her pussy. This time, my urge to cum under control, I popped the head of my cock in and out of her pussy several times before sliding full in, to caress her body with mine.

Pulling me tightly into her she whispered, "I wish I could keep your hard cock in me like this forever!"

"Oh, me too" I nuzzled her neck and down to re explore her delicious breasts with tongue and lips. Then slowly I began kissing my way down between her breasts, across her stomach and paused at her pubic hairs.

Lorrie whispered, "Oh, are your really going to do that?" I continued down, moving my arms under her thighs, one hand reaching up to grasp a breast, the other pressed on her pubic bone. As I breathed heavily on the swollen, damp labia she sighed, "Oh yes, OH YES!"

When my lips pressed against those swollen lips, I opened mine slightly, allowing my tongue to search and find the hard lump, then circled, pressed and caressed it lovingly. Lorrie moved like jolts of electricity were passing through her body.

My exploring tongue slid lower, seeking out the opening and extending it as far as I could, entered and pressed hard against her. After a minute, needing air, I moved up and began a long steady motion with my tongue on her hard clit. I knew it could take her some time to go off again, so I kept a steady circling motion. I was about to stop from fatigue when Lorrie's thighs pressed against my head, her pussy trembling. She grabbed a handful of my hair, strained a moment longer, and finally relaxed.

"Oh god. Stop. Please STOP! It's too much."

Raising slightly, I wiped my lips on her pubic hair and rose up on my elbows. I could see her chest was crimson, her face flushed and head turning slowly from side to side.

I scooted up reaching for my cock to put it back into her pussy. It was thick, but soft. 'Crap!' 'Had I waited too long?'

I pressed forward, dragging the head up and down between her very slippery lips. That was enough to get my cock hard enough to plow in. A couple earnest shoves brought it back to full stand.

"Oh, CUM NOW, Please cum now!" Lorrie demanded. She was undulating below me, her pussy milking my bloated cock. There was nothing I could do. It was the end!

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming" I groaned as I blasted everything I had into her enthusiastic body.