RV Park: The Twins in the Airstream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

Hallie had now essentially placed herself on Val's back, with her hands reaching around. I think she was playing with Val's nipples - she was reacting the way I know her to do when that happens - and maybe with her pussy, but it seemed more likely she was forcing Val's butt down to the point where the waters jets were doing a number on her clit. Val loves the hot tub for that as much as the relaxation of a good soak.

Callie, meanwhile, had moved next to me and her hand replaced her foot. "Stand up" I told her, then bent her forward and moved her back so she was being massaged by the water as well. Her eyes went glassy for a moment as the bubbling jet of water caressed her lips. I held her there and within seconds she was cumming. Loudly! Then she was joined by the noises Val makes when she orgasms. The two of them could have been the soundtrack to a porno. I don't think I have ever been that hard!

Finally Callie basically collapsed in place, and Val rolled over, shedding Hallie from her back. Val just floated in place. Callie did the same. That left Hallie and me. Hallie's pierced nipples were standing at attention. My cock was as well. I stood up and then perched on the side of the hot tub.

Val spoke up. "Hallie, go suck his cock. And do a good job!"

Hallie stiffened for a moment as if to resist being ordered, and then smiled and waded over. She opened her mouth and without hesitating swallowed my entire cock to the root. It was like an electric switch got flipped in my balls because I started cumming immediately! I held her head in place and just emptied my balls down her throat, finally letting go of her head as my cock began to soften.

"Well, I would say she knows her stuff" Said Val.

"I agree." I murmured. "And she's good, too!"

I could swear she blushed, although in the evening light I couldn't swear it.

"What about me?" Asked Hallie. "Don't I get to cum?"

"No." Said Val. "Not for a while. Not until I let you. Understand?"

A light seemed to go on behind Hallie's eyes. She nodded. "And what else does Mistress request?" She said.

Val gave a squeal of delight. "Perfect! She knows her place! Oh, this will be good, and I guess we can eliminate the issue of rent. Soon. For now, little one, let's step out of this soak. Help me dry off." She stood and climbed out, followed immediately by Hallie.

I almost had to pick up Callie to get her out of the hot tub, but eventually she managed to rouse herself and step out. I stumbled out behind her.

Meanwhile, Val and Hallie were going at each other with towels and drying off their exposed skin. Then Val sank back on one of the recliners, spread her legs wide and looked up at Hallie. "It's all yours." She said, looking down at the tuft of hair just above her clit, and then up at the pierced twin.

With that Hallie sank to her knees and brought her face close to Val's private parts. She seemed to simply be breathing in the smell of it, and the softly blowing hot air back over Val's pussy. Meanwhile, her hands were roaming up and down Val's legs, caressing her thighs, and working underneath her butt. Val was relaxing into the sensations, surrendering to the feelings. As Hallie's tongued swiped up the lips of Val's cunt, her eyes opened wide and she called to Callie. "Come sit on my face, girl!"

Callie didn't hesitate, moving over as Val lowered the back of the recliner until she was essentially flat. Hallie was now actively working into the juices of that wondrous cunt of my wife, noisily slurping and sucking. Val guided Callie into the position she wanted - Callie was now watching her sister eat her mistress, and then Val reached up, separated the ass cheeks of the woman above her face, and guided her down so that her mouth was pressed against Callie's tightly puckered asshole. Just before she made contact, she said "Go ahead and play with yourself Callie. I can see you are already dripping. Just don't cum until I let you." With that, she pulled the girl onto her tongue.

Now I was watching three beautiful women pleasing one another. Val was having her pussy eaten as she rimmed Callie; Callie was now playing with her clit, and Hallie had stretched back, lifting her ass, her swollen pussy lips visible and dripping. Naturally, my dick was back at attention, and it was as if it was magically being pulled into the hot, wet box that was visible in front of me.

Hallie moaned deeply as I entered her. I took my time working all of my dick in and simply slid it forwad until I was pressed up against her butt cheeks. I felt her squeezing me, I heard the sounds as she continued to suck on Val's pussy, and, of course, I had the visual of Callie furiously rubbing her clit as Val ate her ass. The tension was building to see which of us was going to cum first.

I heard a muffled scream, which had to be Val. She was first, and Hallie's head motions as she clung to the spasming pussy were causing her pussy to move all over my cock. Then Callie screamed and squirted all over Val's tits. That left the two of us. Having just cum moments before, I was in that zone where I knew I could simply fuck as long as I wanted.

"I'm going to make her cum, Val. She's not going to have any choice. Can she cum, Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes, fuck her hard and as long as you want!" She replied.

And that was all I needed. I began to take long strokes, almost completely pulling my dick out of her and then slamming it back in. Hallie just slammed back against me, and we were going faster and faster. Every time I jammed her, her face was back in Val's crotch. I just kept going. She was moaning and chanting something. I watched Callie reach down and grab her sister's nipples and squeeze and twist them. That did it!

With a shriek Hallie started cumming and I kept up the pace of my fucking. She was cumming continuously now, her hips jerking, her cries of pleasure getting louder and louder. I wasn't anywhere close to cumming, and just kept up the pace. Her orgasm continued to grow. Val and Callie were now both participating; Val's hand had found Hallie's clit and I felt her fingers on my cock as it moved in and out. Callie was still working on the nipples.

Finally, Hallie gave a shriek and seemed to collapse, gasping, pushing everyone away from her. She twitched as if she was being shocked with a cattle prod. I sat back on my haunches, my dripping cock still hard. And again, Val took charge.

"Callie, give him your ass! Do it now!"

Callie pulled herself off Val, stepped over her sister, turned around and spread her ass cheeks in front of me. I didn't hesitate and just moved forward. There was no resistance and my cock sank all the way up her back tunnel. She let out a moan at the same time I did.

The tighter fit of her ass had me ready to cum in just a few strokes. Suddenly, it was if an electric fire was rumbling up from my balls, through my dick and emptying itself into her ass. I shoved my dick as deep as I could and shot jet after jet of cum into her.

Moments later, we fell onto the towels spread around the porch. All of us spent. All of us really clear that this was the start of something very special.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12