RV Travel Companion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers

"I did all kinds of bad things to try and make myself happy. I had affairs, with both men and women, I had a number of one night stands and I even went to a swingers club just to try and bring some excitement into my life. It worked for a while but in the end it was a hollow happiness. When my husband died rather suddenly of a heart attack, I initially felt relieved but also very alone. In spite of his short falls, he still provided for the family and kept a roof over our heads. So I withdrew into a shell, much like you did after your divorce."

"So I'm not really that shy and reserved person you met online and got to know through our initial meetings, but being with you has opened me up again, given me hope, and I feel I can be happy again. And quite honestly, I couldn't have done it without you."

She paused and looked at me.

"And how is that a bad thing?" I responded. "If anything I feel happy for you and delighted that I could help bring you out of your shell. In truth, you have done the same thing for me if not more so. My divorce was ten years ago and I've been living the life of a hermit ever since. I never believed I could do what we just did. I thought we would end up just acquaintances sleeping in separate beds and just touring the country as platonic friends. Don't get me wrong, that's what I advertised for but what I got was something beyond my wildest dreams. I never thought I could be with a woman again after such a long absence. But you showed me I was wrong. And for that I can't thank you enough."

"So you're not mad or upset that I'm not really the same person you met originally?" she asked.

"Are you kidding, you're 1,000 percent better that anything I could have dreamed of, I can't tell you how happy this makes me."

"Oh thank god, for some reason I thought you would be mad."

"Only if you decided you didn't like giving blowjobs anymore or want your pussy eaten!"

Shelley playfully slugged me in the arm, leaned against and whispered in my ear, "Not a chance in hell."

It was getting dark now so I said, "You ready for round two?"

"Damn right, my pussy is already wet."

We retired to the RV bedroom and started round two of our adventure.

====

The next morning I awoke in my king size bed cuddled up next to Shelley. We were both naked and my semi-erect cock was pressing into her ass crack as my right hand was cuddling one of her breasts. Shelley stirred and rolled towards me saying, "Hello stud, feeling a little frisky this morning?" as she grabbed by cock and lightly squeezed it.

"You ready for round three?" I asked.

"I think it's more like round five or six if I remember last night correctly. I thought 62 year old men weren't supposed to have that much stamina."

"I've got a few years to make up for, is that a problem? And I think I have a bottle of Viagra around here somewhere just in case."

"Oh no, not a problem, not at all," as she cuddled up burying her head in my chest. She started stroking my cock and slowly slid down so she could lick my growing hard-on and wrap her lips around it. She started moving her head up and down on my cock while gently stroking it, her movements synchronized with her sucking. I rolled over pulling her with me so that she was straddling my body with hers. She had to release her mouth on my cock as I pulled her up so she was sitting on my waist. I reached down between us and grabbed my cock, moving it so that the head was touching the entrance to her pussy. Shelley moaned and said, "Oh yes, put it in, please put it in me..."

As my cock slipped into her cunt, Shelley's eyes grew larger and she felt my girth expanding her cunt walls, letting me in. I started pumping up and down as Shelley started moving her hips in time with my movements. Soon we were bumping and grinding our bodies together as loud slapping sounds were created by our actions. After several minutes, I added some manual stimulation to her clit as she rode me. That seemed to push her over the top as she shouted out, "Oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming . . ." followed by a massive orgasm resulting in copious amounts of juice squirting from her cunt all over my belly.

This caused a corresponding reaction from me as I felt my orgasm building and finally cresting as I shot my hot cum into her cunt as wave after wave of pleasure hit me.

When we recovered from our orgasmic high, we got up and while I headed for the kitchen to make coffee, Shelley hit the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and a soft voice calling, "Oh Jim, could you come here and help me with something? "

I went to the bathroom and opened the door to find Shelley standing in the shower, stark naked and beckoning me in. Not one to pass up an opportunity like that, I quickly joined her in the shower.

"Could you help me with my back?" she asked.

"It would be my pleasure." Now RV showers are not particularly large so with the two of us, it didn't leave a lot of room to move other than against each other. But that was OK with me and I suspect Shelley as well. We took turns washing each other and especially our naughty parts, as Shelley called them, which got a very thorough washing. When we were satisfied everything was as clean as it could be we got out of the shower and got dressed. We fixed a nice breakfast then took another walk along the beach.

During the walk, Shelley's cell phone rang and it turned out to be her daughter. She sounded quite upset wondering where she was and who she was with. After several minutes of Shelley trying to calm her down Shelley finally said, "Well if you're so worried about me, why don't you come up and join us for the day?" Shelley looked at me inquisitively and I simply nodded my head. I figured why not, if her daughter was so worried that some lecherous old man was going to kidnap and murder her mother, better let her meet me before she calls the cops. Since she only lived about an hour away from where we were staying, I told Shelley to have her meet us tonight for dinner.

When she hung up, Shelley said, "My god you'd think I'd been kidnapped or something. I didn't tell her about this trip for that very reason. Little did I know that she would stop by my house and jump to all sorts of conclusions."

"Don't worry about it, besides I would love to meet her."

"She should be here around five so we better start getting things ready."

I unhitched the car from the RV so we could make a trip to the store while Shelley made a list of things we would need. We got directions to the local supermarket and headed off. After the grocery shopping, we went back to the RV park and got everything ready for Shelley's daughter.

She arrived a little early but had no problems finding us in the massive park. Her daughter was 35 years old and gorgeous, stood about 5'8", with long brown hair, a nice curvy figure with massive breasts just like her mother, a beautiful face and a cute smile.

"Karen, this is Jim, my travel companion," Shelley explained.

Karen gave me the once over checking out everything (including my package) and said, "Hello Jim, pleased to meet you."

I'm not sure she meant it, it sounded like what she really wanted to say was, "I've got my eye on you and if you try anything funny with my mom, you'll have hell to pay." In spite of her apprehension, I offered her my hand and said I was very glad to meet her.

Having passed the initial test, I felt a little more at ease. I gave Karen a quick tour of the RV and suggested we have a seat outside and have a glass of wine. When we were situated, Karen asked, "So how did you two meet?" I let Shelley answer those questions piping in only when appropriate. Karen seemed satisfied with the explanation and started to relax. We talked for quite a while about my family, kids, and travels and by the time dinner rolled around, we knew quite a bit about each other.

Dinner was excellent and as it turned out, Shelley was quite the cook, even on an RV stove. Karen loved the wine we had with dinner and continued to drink quite a bit afterwards. When it would have been time for Karen to drive home, we decided it would be better for her to spend the night given the amount of alcohol she had consumed.

I made up the fold out coach for Karen while Shelley got her ready for bed. Once we got her in bed, she dozed off almost immediately. Shelley and I got ready for bed as well and slipped under the covers, closing the sliding bedroom door to give us some privacy.

====

"Well, how do you think it went?" I asked.

"Given how upset she was initially, I think she warmed up to you pretty well, I think she'll come around faster than you think."

As she spoke I started running my hands up her body to encompass her breasts and tweak her nipples. Shelley sharply inhaled whispering, "God you do that so well, please don't stop."

I continued my actions but lowered my head and sucked in one of her nipples; licking it slowly and feeling it enlarge in my mouth. I moved to the other nipple and repeated my actions getting a low groan from Shelley. I moved one hand down across her stomach to her pussy which was dripping wet. I said, "My, a little excited aren't we?" to which Shelley's response was just another low groan, this one slightly louder than the last.

I felt her hand grasp my cock and gently stroke it as I worked a finger into her cunt and slowly moved in and out allowing my thumb to stroke her clit. Shelley whispered in my ear, "If you don't get that hard cock in my cunt right now, I'm going to scream."

I moved over her as she spread her legs and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I slowly slid inside allowing her cunt to adjust to me until I was fully engulfed. I started moving in and out as she began rotating her hips in response. I gradually sped up my strokes and became more forceful until I was ramming my cock in her cunt with loud slapping noises. Shelley grabbed me hard and whispered, "Oh god, I'm going to cum, going to cum, Oh fuck me Jim, fuck me hard, ram that cock in me!" I kept ramming her for all I was worth until I too felt an orgasm approaching. Shelley went over the edge as her whole body stiffened and her cunt started spasming around my cock. I started shooting my cum into her cunt, filling her until it started seeping out around my cock shaft. We both collapsed on the bed fighting to get our breath back.

"Man oh man, that was something Shelley, you've really got me wound up, wow!"

"I couldn't agree with you more, this has been a very satisfying trip!" We both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Sometime later that night I awoke with the distinct impression that someone was moving around the bed. I felt a person climbing up on the bed and then whisper in my ear, "I just had to see what got mom so turned on earlier."

Oh my god, Karen had climbed up on our bed! What the hell is going on? I then felt the covers being lifted and felt Karen's naked body slide in next to mine cuddling up to me. Could this really be happening, am I dreaming?

Next thing I know, Shelley is awake and sitting up saying, "My god Karen, couldn't you have waited a little while before trying to seduce him? After all we've only been fucking for two days!"

"Mom, I'm sorry but after you ran off with him so suddenly, I just had to see what all the excitement was about."

Shelley sighed and said, "Jim I'm really sorry about all this. I'm sure it's a little awkward so let me try to explain. When my husband was still alive, he was pretty much oblivious to anything going on around the house regarding Karen and me. He would come home from work have something to eat and pass out in front of the TV after a few beers. He didn't wake up until the next morning. My sex life was non-existent as I've told you. So when Karen brought a man home after a date, she would sometimes share him with me. I know that sounds a bit kinky but it was about the only way I could have sex. And as you probably know by now, I have a pretty healthy sexual appetite as does Karen. Eventually, I got up enough nerve to go out and pick up my own men and bring them home. My husband was oblivious since he was always passed out on the couch. I would share my "dates" with Karen as kind of a payback of sorts. Sometimes I would pick up a woman or Karen would and we would share them too in a threesome. So I suppose you now think of me as some sort of pervert."

"Actually not at all. . . I think it's pretty hot. . . of course I'm a guy and guys like that sort of thing. You were in a bad situation, found a novel solution and took advantage of it."

As I said this, I felt Karen's hand reach around and grab my rock hard cock and give it a squeeze. Karen said, "I believe him mom, if the hardness of his cock is any indication. . . and he's hard as a rock."

"Karen, I can't believe you're fondling him."

"Oh calm down mom, I don't hear him objecting, do you?"

"Jim?"

I said, "Listen you two, I don't want to get into the middle of something here, but based on what I've heard of your history, sharing a sexual partner is not a big deal. And I'm certainly not opposed to it either. So am I objecting? Hell no, most certainly not. If you remember my history, until yesterday I hadn't had sex in over ten years. So I've got some catching up to do."

Karen squealed with delight and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to fuck your eyeballs out honey, so hang on for a wild ride."

Shelley leaned over and gave me a deep kiss saying, "OK, let's get this party started!"

Karen whipped the covers off the three of us; we were now laying completely naked on the bed. Karen slid over on top of me while Shelley continued kissing my lips, mouth, eyes, ears and throat. My cock was super hard in Karen's hand who guided it to her pussy. As I felt the head touching her cunt, Karen moaned, "Oh god I want you in me!" I slowly pushed myself into her tight love canal which was already wet and well lubricated. Once I hit bottom, Karen sat up and began humping my cock up and down, slowly at first but picking up speed and intensity as she went.

Shelley got up and straddled my head and gently lowered her pussy onto my face. (One of my favorite positions) I started licking furiously while Karen continued humping my cock. I couldn't tell what was going on between mother and daughter since my face was covered by Shelley's beautiful ass, but I could sense something going on. Shelley then started humping my face vigorously as she neared orgasm. Suddenly Shelley cried out, "Oh god I'm cumming, I'm ccccuuuuummmming..." and a torrent of her cum flooded my face dripping down my neck and cheek. I could feel her cunt pulsing against my tongue as I continued to lick her, swallowing as much of her nectar as possible. Shelley eventually calmed down and slid off my face but remaining on her knees facing Karen who was still humping my cock.

It was then I noticed Shelley leaning forward and sucking on one of Karen's breasts while massaging the other. Karen said, "Oh god mom, keep sucking my tits, that feels so nice, so nice..." Karen's humping became more rapid at that point and I could feel her cunt muscles tightening around my cock.

"Oh god Jim, I'm about ready to cum, your cock feels sooooo gooooood, oh my god..."

Karen erupted in a massive orgasm, humping my cock even harder as her whole body spasmed in ecstasy. Waves and waves of pleasure slid over her causing her body to jerk with each spasm. She finally calmed down and fell to the bed completely exhausted.

I still hadn't cum yet and the girls both appeared out of it. But Shelley came to my rescue as she moved over, straddled my waist and allowed by cock to slip into her moist and slippery wet pussy. "You didn't think we'd forgotten you did you Jim?"

"Well you had me worried for a minute."

Shelley started bouncing up and down on my cock while Karen came back to life, got up behind Shelley and reached around massaging her breasts. Shelley moaned and said, "Oh thank you honey that feels so nice." To me that sounded sickeningly sweet, maybe it was my own state of arousal, the current situation or whatever, but I would have said something like, "Fuck girl, grab my fucking tits, suck the whole damn thing in your mouth, bite them, manhandle them, fuck my nipples with your slutty mouth!" Of course that was my little head talking since Shelley was fucking the hell out of me. And to top it all off, she turned her head and gave Karen a deep open mouth kiss, their tongues mingling and exploring each other's mouths.

Shelley's bouncing on my cock and the visual of the two of them making out was all it took to send me over the top as my orgasm exploded shooting stream after stream of cum into Shelley's pussy. Shelley could feel my hot cum filling her up and said, "Oh Jim, fill me up, fill me up with your delicious hot cum, oh yes."

When I emptied my balls of their load, Shelley pulled off me allowing streams of cum and pussy juice to drain from her cunt. Karen saw this and immediately leaned down sucking up what she could from her mother's cunt, licking and sucking until the area was clean. This in turn gave Shelley another small orgasm in the process. All three of us crashed back on the bed, totally spent and totally satisfied.

I said, "Well that was awesome! I had no idea the two of you were so...close."

Shelley responded, "Well, it sort of developed out of necessity as the both of us had such an intense sexual appetite and I wasn't getting any from my husband, so Karen and I looked to each other for support and comfort. One thing led to another and we soon became lovers. I hope this didn't freak you out Jim?"

"No not at all really. A little surprised maybe but it was actually quite a turn on having both of you servicing me and each other. Never in a million years would I have thought something like this would happen to me."

Karen piped in, "So you didn't mind seeing Mom and me messing around?"

"No, if anything, I'd like to see more."

Karen looked at Shelley and laughed, "Men. So predictable." Shelley giggled.

I broke in, "Well I don't know about you two, but I'm bushed and going to sleep. See you in the morning."

I turned over and pulled the covers up. I felt Karen and Shelley snuggle their naked bodies up next to mine and we all three drifted off to sleep.

The adventure will continue in Chapter 2 coming soon.

Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
241 Followers
12