RV Travel Companion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn do they teach a class on this stuff?"

"Yes it's called being a woman. But don't worry, even some women are bad at it too. Speaking of cues, can you pick up this one?" Shelley said as she started rubbing my cock through my shorts while rubbing her body against mine.

"Oh, I think I've got that one pretty well figured out. Come with me."

We retired to the bedroom after shedding our clothes and had some nice, gentle sex before falling asleep in each other's arms.

====

We awoke late the next morning. The sun had been up for several hours, but who cares. Staying up late the night before was well worth it.

After a simple breakfast, we planned what I call a maintenance day. Grocery shopping, laundry, and cleaning up in general. Shelley and I each had our assigned tasks and tore into them. Laundry was done, the RV cleaned inside and out, trash emptied, fresh water tank checked, black and grey water tanks flushed—typical RV stuff. Then we headed off to the grocery store for supplies.

We walked in the store and saw Sam and Jenny with a shopping cart. "Well great minds think alike," I commented. They looked up on hearing that and smiled, "Shelley...Jim...how great to see you guys!" Sam said.

I explained this was our maintenance day. Jenny said they have the same thing but call it the "Get out the shit" day. I guess that's New York speak.

We talked for a minute until Sam finally said, "We had such a great time last night, but" and she now whispered, "You didn't get a chance to fuck me." She smiled, "Think we can remedy that situation?"

Shelley interrupted and said, "Well I have an idea, Jim why don't you go with Sam to her place and help her put things away, and Jenny can come with me to help at our place. Sound OK?"

I looked at her, wondering if she really wanted this and I saw her reach over and grab Jenny's hand and stroke it briefly. That was a social cue I got this time!

"Sounds OK to me, let's do it," I said. Sam nearly squealed with delight and Shelley looked pretty excited too. We finished up our shopping, went through the checkout, then loaded our purchases in our cars. I gave Shelley a kiss on the cheek and said, "Are you OK with this?"

She whispered in my ear, "I've had the hots for Jenny ever since we first met, so yeah, I'm definitely OK with this."

"Well OK, have fun."

Shelley replied, "Oh I will, now you go fuck Sam's brains out, big guy."

When we got to Sam's place, I helped her bring the groceries in and put them away. Her RV was about the same size as mine, slightly older but with comparable amenities. Once everything was squared away, Sam sallied up to me and said, "Well, big boy, what would you like to do now?"

Without pausing for a second, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Our lips parted as our tongues sought each other out. A low moan escaped from her as she broke the kiss long enough to say, "Take me in the back and fuck me hard...I want to feel your hard cock pumping in my cunt right now!"

I literally picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom and dropped her on the bed. With visions of last night still in my head, I said, "Take off your clothes now!" She smiled back at me and started a slow strip tease. I started shedding my clothes, too. Before long, we were both completely naked with my cock standing at attention, pointing right at her. Sam got on her hands and knees, grabbed my cock, and fed it into her mouth. She began sucking it bobbing her head up and down as she worked. It was an incredible feeling as she showed considerable skill. I told her, "Please stop, I want to fuck you right now so turn around and let me ram my cock in your sweet pussy."

"You got it sweetie," and she released my cock and swung around exposing her dripping pussy. I moved up and entered her smoothly and completely from behind. Sam called out, "Oh yes, that feels so good...so good..." I continued stroking gradually increasing the force and speed as I felt Sam's body tensing up. She kept saying, "Oh my god, that feels so nice...keep fucking me...ram your cock in me...make me cum all over your cock..." That drove me into high gear as I increased my speed, moving her whole body when I thrust into her. I could feel her body approaching orgasm as I felt mine growing closer, too. When I felt her go over the top and climax, I followed close behind and started pumping my load of hot cum into her. I screamed, "I'm coming...I'm coming...oh fuck..."

Sam responded in kind with her own cries of pleasure as both our bodies moved together in ecstasy. As I worked to regain my breath, I fell over and lay on the bed next to her totally spent. Sam collapsed next to me, turned and said, "Oh my god, Shelley is one lucky woman!"

She leaned over and kissed me and we made out for a good 15 minutes, loving every minute of it. We both fell asleep for a well-deserved nap only to be awoken later by the sounds of someone coming into the RV. I opened my eyes to see Shelley and Jenny standing there with their arms around each other. I said, "Well did you guys have a good time?"

Shelley replied, "We sure did, Jenny is almost as good at eating pussy as you are."

Jenny said, "What do you mean almost? You told me I was the best you'd ever had."

Shelley hugged Jenny and gave her a passionate kiss and said, "Yes I did say that didn't I?" I just laughed and winked at Shelley.

Jenny then said, "Well it looks like you guys had some fun."

Sam spoke up, "Oh man you were right Jen, he is a good fuck, no not just good, but great!

"Well are we ready to swap back?" I asked.

"Sure, my tongue is sore and worn out from licking all that delicious pussy," responded Jenny.

I got up and got dressed as did Sam. We said our goodbyes as we kissed and hugged each other. Shelley and I waved and headed back to our RV. "So I take it you had fun?" I asked.

Shelley said, "Don't be mad but that woman took me places I'd never been before. She was amazing and brought me off so many times I lost count."

I wasn't mad at all, I was happy that someone could make her happy.

She went on, "But it was only sex, what you and I have is more than that. We have great sex but an additional element that makes it better. I care about you and I know you care about me. I guess that's the difference between just sex and making love."

"I couldn't have put it better myself. In these past few weeks, I've come to know you pretty well. Oh sure there are some things we'll never know about each other but that's what makes being around you so interesting and fresh. A month ago I couldn't have imagined ever feeling this way about someone again but I do—I'm happy, I'm content, and I'm glad I met you."

She smiled and grabbed my arm like she always does and leaned against me. I was a good day!

====

Sunday and Monday we spent site seeing. We took a trip on the Steamboat Natchez, spent an evening in the French Quarter listening to all types of music including jazz, Cajun, Dixieland and blues, followed a pub crawl from Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop to French 75, Arnaud's vintage bar with five or six bars in between (I got a little fuzzy after the fourth one). We took a tour of Mardi Gras World to get a behind the scenes look at Mardi Gras and ate at several fine restaurants. We arrived back at the RV park each night tired but enlivened by the sights and sounds of the city.

Tuesday was our final day at the New Orleans RV park so we decided to stay in and rest up for the drive on Wednesday. We did a little clean up, packed some stuff away, checked our email, and did some mundane things like pay bills and check with neighbors back home to make sure everything was OK. Shelley got an email from Karen saying she was going to be in Orlando for business around the same time we were going to be there and wanted to stop by. Shelley sent her the information of where we would be and told her to let us know if and when she would stop by. I emailed my kids to tell them about our sightseeing in New Orleans including some pictures of places we'd been.

Around 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon, Sam and Jenny stopped by to say hi. We told them tonight was our last night here and that we were heading for Orlando tomorrow. Sam said, "Well in that case, you must let us treat you guys to dinner. We found this little hole-in-the-wall restaurant that has great Cajun food, zydeco music, and dancing. Please say you'll come, please?"

Shelley and I looked at each other and said, "Sure, why not!"

"Great, we'll pick you up at 7:00 p.m." And they were off.

"Sounds like fun," I commented. Shelley just looked at me and smiled. She knew exactly what kind of fun I was referring to but I knew she was looking forward to it for the same reason.

We got ready for dinner and at precisely 7:00 p.m. Sam and Jenny picked us up. I sat in the back with Sam who cuddled up next to my like a teenager on a date, except she was a little freer with her hands rubbing my cock the whole way. Thankfully, it was a short drive to the restaurant which looked like a shack with a swamp out back. But when we walked in, it transformed into a clean and appealing place with a tasteful bar and friendly staff. Jenny said they found out about this place from the staff at the RV park.

We were shown to a table, ordered drinks, viewed the menus, and ordered some food. The drinks were strong, the food delicious, and the music great. We had a good time and Sam even got me up to dance, a major feat on her part and a risky one since I'm pretty clumsy on the dance floor. We had a good time and I even danced with Shelley several times. We called it a night and headed back to the RV park. When we got to our place, Shelley invited everyone in and grabbed Jenny and embraced her in a long hot kiss with lots of tongue action. I looked at Sam who smiled and said, "I think those two like each..." I reached over kissed Sam hard ramming my tongue in her mouth. When we broke, Jenny and Sam traded places and Jenny kissed me deeply.

I saw Shelley and Sam going at it hot and heavy so I thought what the hell...I spoke up and said, "Why don't we all head to the bedroom and have some fun?" No one said a word but we all started walking back, stripping and dropping clothes as we went. By the time we reached the bedroom, everyone was naked and we fell on the bed together. I was next to Jenny who was next to Shelley who was next to Sam. We started kissing again, and groping each other's bodies. I was with Jenny while Shelley was with Sam. I started eating Jenny and sucking on her cunt. Jenny's pussy tasted delicious just like I remembered. I wet a couple of fingers and shoved them in her love tunnel and began thrusting them in and out. This drove Jenny wild and she quickly slipped over the edge and orgasmed strongly against my fingers and mouth.

I looked over at Sam as Shelley was eating her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Seeing a woman eat another woman's pussy is something that really turns me on and watching Shelley do it just bumped it up a level. What a sight!

Jenny recovered sufficiently to roll over and kiss Sam. They looked like they were fucking each other with their tongues when Sam erupted in a tremendous orgasm. Her whole body shuddered as strong spasms wracked her body.

Shelley looked up and saw me watching and winked, then crawled over and kissed me allowing me to taste Sam's juices. I said, "Mmmmm, you taste good."

"You're not so bad yourself," as she tasted Jenny's juices on me. Then she leaned over and whispered, "Let's switch because I really, really, really want to suck Jenny's cunt. For some reason that pussy makes me wet just thinking about it."

"No problem," I whispered back adding, "She is pretty hot, but not as hot as you!" I then kissed her again, pulling her against me. She responded by grabbing my stiff cock and said, "Save some of this for me." We switched positions and I looked up at Sam while she looked back in anticipation. I noticed Shelley already eating Jenny's pussy, licking and sucking everything in reach. No doubt about it, she was hot and horny.

I turned my attention back to Sam and began eating her sweet pussy. Sam just moaned as if to ask, "More, I'm getting more?" Not one to complain, she opened her legs even wider giving me complete access. I wallowed in her juices, rubbing my face all over her groin, spreading her wetness, and dragging my tongue across her clit. It didn't take long before Sam reached another orgasm, grinding her pussy into my face and shouting out, "Oh god, I'm coming again...again...again..." Sam finally collapsed totally exhausted but completely satisfied.

I got up and moved behind Shelley and let my cock brush against the entrance to her cunt. Shelley looked back and said, "Oh god yes, fuck me doggie style, I want to feel your cock in me." I slipped into her gradually and easily as her own pussy juices lubricated it thoroughly. Once I was all the way in, I pulled back and started thrusting in long strokes. I had been delaying my own orgasm for so long I felt I could pop any second so I kept my strokes slow until I knew Shelley was close. I kept this up for several minutes which allowed Jenny to pop with another major climax permitting me to focus on Shelley exclusively. I started thrusting hard and fast into Shelley, who responded by pushing back against my thrusts. I could feel her approaching orgasm so I let myself go and started coming, spewing shot after shot of hot cum. That set Shelley off who climaxed violently.

Once I caught my breath, I pulled out and lay down on the bed next to Shelley. She leaned over and collapsed half on top of me, hugging me tightly. Sam and Jenny sat watching the scene unfold, hugging each other observing the affection expressed between Shelley and me. Sam finally said, "You guys are something else. If I didn't know better I'd say you'd been together for years not weeks. You're an amazing couple."

We just looked at each other and kissed, hugging each other even tighter.

After a few more minutes of rest, we all got up and got dressed. We said our goodbyes to Sam and Jenny since we'd be leaving in the morning for our next destination. But New Orleans will always hold a special place in our hearts not only for the wonderful sights, but for the two people we met who became our very good friends.

====

The next morning we were up bright and early, packing things up, disconnecting electric, water and sewer lines, and all the other stuff needed to hit the road again. One last review of the checklist and we hit the road.

And a final farewell to New Orleans, "Laissez les bons temps rouler (Let the good times roll)."

*****

Next Chapter 05 from Orlando coming soon.

12