Ryan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right; I'm leaving here in about five minutes; I just need to let Dave know."

*

Once they got to the doctor's office, Dani gave them her information and sat down to be called. It didn't take long for which she was grateful; the other patients were looking at her like she had the black plague.

Dr. Morgan confirmed the sinus infection and admonished her for waiting to come in. He gave her a ten day prescription of antibiotics and a prescription nasal spray along with a list of instructions. If she wasn't feeling better in a few days, he expected her to come back in. That edict was delivered with a stern expression.

The doctor phoned the pharmacy with the prescriptions and Ryan picked them up on the way home. Dani followed his regimen, going back to bed immediately after she took her medication.

Ryan called her office and spoke to McClain's secretary, giving her an update on Dani's condition. She was taking two weeks of her sick leave.

*

When Dani woke up the next morning, she felt like she'd been run over by a truck. As she tried to focus she realized that Ryan was not in bed. Then she heard running water in the adjoining bathroom.

Slowly she got up and trudged to the bathroom. It was the shower running, but she couldn't immediately see Ryan because the shower was in a recessed area of the large room. Looking in the mirror, she took in her flushed face, droopy eyes and wayward hair.

"Eww!"

Finding a brush in the vanity drawer, she ran it through her hair to corral her wayward mane.

When she got it under control she reached for her toothbrush, her mouth tasted foul. She applied a dab of toothpaste, but before she could get it to her mouth, the smell of the mint hit her and her stomach roiled. She couldn't make it to the toilet, instead she bent over and hurled right into the vanity sink, great gagging heaves.

Ryan heard her and immediately turned off the shower. Stepping out, not bothering to wrap a towel around his body, he hurried over to Dani. Standing behind her, he wrapped his hands around her hair and held it away from her face and the bowl.

Dani thought the inside of her stomach was going to come out of her mouth. She closed her eyes to keep from looking at the remains of her dinner. There was nothing she could do about the smell which made her want to hurl all the more.

When she was finished, Ryan turned on the cold water and she washed out her mouth. Still leaning over the bowl with her eyes closed, she felt Ryan rub her belly with one hand to soothe it, while his other hand still held her hair out of the way.

"Ok now, sweetheart?" he asked.

Dani nodded, straightened up and leaned back against him as he held her.

"Eww, that's nasty," she said.

Chuckling, he said, "Yeah, been there, done that."

"I called Micah to let him know that I'm not coming to the bar for at least a few days. He'll be on call for any major problems, other than that Dave can handle things. Jason will bring over the receipts for the week and I'll work on them here."

"You really don't have to stay home, Ryan, I'll be ok."

"I know if I weren't around, you'd take care of yourself, but I am around and I intend to take care of you. That's how it's supposed to be," Ryan told her resolutely.

Looking in the mirror at him holding her, Dani tried not to tear up as she said, "I love you, Ryan Sinclair."

Kissing her neck, he replied, "I love you, Danielle Carter."

Dani let his warmth engulf her for a moment.

"Ok, I need to brush my teeth and take a shower. Will you get me another gown please, you got me wet and not in a good way," she said giving him a weak little smile.

"All right, but don't try to shower alone. I'll come back and help you after I put on a pot of coffee. Promise you'll wait." he said looking her straight in the eyes.

"Ok, Mr. Mom, I'll wait," she said with some sass.

"Good," he said and gently pinched her butt.

"Hey!" she croaked.

Ryan didn't reply, but rubbed her butt and kissed the top of her head before saying, "I'll be right back."

After he left, Dani quickly brushed her teeth before her gag reflex engaged. She got a black elastic band from the vanity and used it to pull her hair into a neat ponytail, making sure not to tighten it too much.

Satisfied that her hair wouldn't be a bird's nest when she woke up again, she waited for Ryan before taking a short warm shower. Once she was finished he helped her into a long cotton gown and she went back to bed.

*

Three days later, Dani was feeling better. She was still fatigued and congested, but she could see the light at the end of the tunnel. She was breathing better and thankfully she'd gotten that horrible taste out of her mouth.

Dani received a lot of calls from well wishers which mostly went directly to voice-mail. In the evenings, Ryan returned the calls for her except the ones from her family. She spoke to her mother and father and assured them that she was feeling better. She also kept Crystal up on her condition.

According to her sister, Isaac was growing on their mother since he's shown that he's really serious about her. Crystal was happy and although she didn't say it, Dani believed her wild child sister was finally in love.

James called several times and Dani spoke to him.

*

A few days later, Dani was taking a nap when Ryan got home.

He went to the bedroom to check on her and found her burrowed under the covers. Her breathing was steady and even. After kissing her forehead, he went to the kitchen to start dinner. Even though he had a restaurant at the bar, he liked cooking their meals at home.

Although Dani's appetite, which had been off, was slowly picking up, a light meal was still in order. He cooked homemade Garbanzo Bean Soup with smoked turkey sausage, along with some crusty bread. After he'd gotten the soup started, he sat on the sofa to read the newspaper.

He was sitting there when Dani got up an hour later.

She approached Ryan, her hips swayed gently and he was amused that she was attempting to seduce him. She had on a sexy hot pink baby doll nightie with a matching satin robe, which she conveniently left open. She'd obviously freshened up and her hair, which was in a ponytail while she slept, fell softly around her shoulders.

When Dani got near she smiled and said, "Hey, baby, when did you get home?"

"I got home a little over an hour ago. I looked in on you and you were sleeping. I decided not to wake you, although you were awfully tempting."

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

Before answering, she sat down next to him and snuggled into his body with her legs pulled up on the sofa behind her. The scent of his cologne was doing things to her libido, not to mention just being close to him.

"I still have a way to go before I'm completely well, but I'm doing a lot better," she said.

"But..." she continued, letting the word linger between them, "there are some activities which I do believe I'm capable of performing now."

"Is that right?" Ryan countered running his hand down her back and cupping her butt.

"Uh, huh," she said, giving him an impish grin.

He softly kissed her on the lips and quickly deepened the kiss when she opened up. Feeling his desire rise, he eased Dani onto her back while still maintaining the kiss. Her legs unfolded and opened as he settled between them.

Coming up for air, Ryan said with a grin, "Mmmmm, you taste like spearmint."

Dani returned his smile.

"Yeah, I took care of that before I came out. I was hoping I could get some nookie."

"Nookie?

"Yeah, you know, some attention from little Ryan," she clarified with a smile.

"I know what it means," Ryan said with a snort, "but I didn't think people were still calling it that."

"Nookie?" he said again, laughing so hard he started tearing up.

The word just struck him as hilarious.

With a little pout, Dani said, "Well, I guess that means you aren't interested."

Wiping his eyes and regaining most of his composure, Ryan declared,

"You're not getting off that easily. I don't care what it's called, I'm getting some. It's been over a week and little Ryan, as you call it, wants to come home. Let's go to bed and get this show on the road."

In the bedroom, Ryan and Dani quickly undressed. Dani got in the bed, lying on her back. Ryan crawled in from the bottom.

"Feet flat, legs spread, baby. I'm like a starving man presented with a feast," he growled.

With a soft moan, Dani bent her knees, planted her feet on the bed and spread them wide. Her heart rate increased as Ryan approached and lay on his belly, giving himself full view and access to her feminine parts.

Snaking his arms under her thighs, he looped his hands on top of them and pulled her body to him as he brought his head down.

Dani could feel his warm breath on her mons, eliciting a groan from her parted lips. Hearing it, Ryan smiled and kissed her there, his senses reeling with the scent and heat of her arousal. Extending his tongue, he flicked her clitoris until her panting increase and he felt her hands pulling at his hair. Looking up at her, he untangled her fingers and held her hands down on the bed.

Moaning in frustration, Dani tried pushing her bottom up in hopes of regaining contact, straining to get her hands out of his grip. But Ryan held her fast and bit her clitoris gently which brought forth a squeal from her. Raising his head, he looked her directly in the eyes and said huskily, "Keep them down and I'll make it worth it."

Taking his hands away, Ryan gave full attention to her moist slit. With his long middle finger, he entered her hot pussy. Once it was all the way in, he bought his mouth back to her clitoris, sucking and licking as he plowed her pussy with his thick digit.

Dani's body bucked, but her hands stayed in place, gripping the sheets. She mewled as a rush of desire spiralled from her core upward to her breasts. Ryan stroked his finger in and out; slowly at first, gaining speed as her excitement grew. Soon another finger joined the first one, stretching her opening.

In the large room, the sound of Dani's pants and groans seemed amplified along with the sucking noises from the fingers rocketing into her now juicy pussy. Ryan stayed the course, tasting the essence of her desire as he delved into each crevice, withdrawing his fingers and stiffening his tongue to fuck her like a little penis.

Dani could feel the tightening in the steamy walls of her vagina portending the approach of her orgasm. Ryan's tongue and lips had the plump little nubby at the top of her sex throbbing and burning with the stimulation. A fine sheen of sweat covered her body as her hands clutched the sheets in an effort to keep them at her side. She needed to feel the rush of completion, but Ryan was going at his own pace.

Dani thrashed on the bed, her head rolling from side to side, her words unintelligible as Ryan brought her to the precipice of release and then eased her down over and over again. He played her body like a fine instrument with just the right touch of ebb and flow.

Just when she thought she would lose her mind, he got to his knees, flipped her over onto her belly and spanked her ass hard causing Dani to wail and her entire body to tremble.

Giving her another stinging swat, he ordered sharply, "Up on your hands and knees!"

Dani scrambled into position, mere moments from climax. Once she was set, Ryan spanked her again, in quick succession.

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

Dani screeched and felt the quivering of her thighs threatening to unbalance her, her pussy tingling and quivering, her ass burning. With her orgasm imminent, Ryan gripped the base of his cock, pressed the head to her opening and rammed forward until the head and a few inches of his shaft popped inside. He grunted, but held still.

Once he was sure that she could take more, he quickly slid the remainder of his cock into her passage and set up a sliding rhythm, gaining speed as his own orgasm approached. He hammered Dani's pussy, first with quick short jabs then long gut wrenching strokes until he felt her walls spasm, clutching his dick.

When Ryan increased the speed of the long strokes, pistoning his cock into her over and over, Dani gave a shrieked of pleasure. Her walls tightened around his hard on as she tripped into climax, melting with long drawn out shouts of ecstasy.

With his big body covering her moist back, Ryan continued to spear her aching swollen pussy. Not letting up, his hips rocked with long deep pounding strokes as his cock expanded and his own long overdue orgasm took hold.

He pummeled her sweet spot as he released his hot load into her throbbing tunnel. Shot after shot of thick cream spewed forth as he hugged her body tightly to his, panting in her ear. Long wails of pleasure burst from Dani's strained throat, bouncing around the room, echoing Ryan's harsh grunts of pleasure and satisfaction.

It was a long time before either of them came down from the intoxicating high of their climax; long minutes while Dani stroked whatever part of Ryan's big frame that she could reach, long minutes while he touched and nibbled and licked her moist trembling body.

Finally, Ryan pulled his softening cock from her body. Inch by glorious inch he enjoyed the warm pulsing of her core and felt the shiver of her body as the rim of the large gland tugged at her opening on its way out.

"Damn!" he thought, "I love this woman."

Rolling onto his back, he pulled Dani into his arms. There was no need for words; their fiery heat said it all. As their bodies cooled, their minds relaxed. Tired, but sated, they gave up consciousness for blissful slumber.

Much later, they got up and ate dinner and spent the rest of the evening talking about their plans for Thanksgiving and James's visit. When they went back to bed, it was to cuddle and whisper soft sweet words.

12