Ryan Ch. 07

Story Info
Why can't we be friends?
8.2k words
4.82
40.3k
56

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 06/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later, Dani woke up in the spoon position with Ryan kissing her neck. Groaning, she stretched and luxuriated in the warmth of his body and the gentleness of his kisses.

"Good morning, baby," she murmured.

"Ummm, morning sweetheart," he returned while stroking her full breasts.

Turning on her back, Dani looked up at Ryan and stroked her fingers through the short length of hair on the top of his head. He still wore the military style cut that made him look so commandingly sexy, but it had grown out a bit.

"Last night was awesome," Dani said on a sigh.

"There's nothing like making up for lost time, but if we keep up that pace, I won't be able to stand up because my legs will have turned to mush. Not that I'm complaining."

Almost as soon as the words were out of her mouth, she gasped as Ryan gave his attention to the tips of her breasts. He sucked each nipple causing her to purr like a kitten. Arching her back, she was becoming lost in his loving when the telephone rang.

"Ryan," she said with a moan.

"Let it ring," Ryan growled, continuing his assault on her body.

But the recorder came on and broke the mood.

"Hey Dani, I'm calling to remind you that my fight will be in at 11 o'clock today, your time."

"Damn! I forgot he was coming in today," Dani groaned and then hurriedly picked up the receiver.

Flopping onto his back, Ryan grunted in exasperation.

"Hey, James," she answered, trying to calm her breathing.

"Hey, Dani; I know it's kinda early, but I wanted to make sure you didn't forget since you've been sick. We haven't talked in a couple of days, but I assume it's still ok to come," James said.

"Of course it's ok. It would be ok even if I didn't feel better, but it probably wouldn't have been pleasant for you. Boy, I was a mess."

"I bet. I remember that you're more than a little cranky when you're sick," he reminded her.

"Yeah, yeah," Dani muttered.

"I didn't feel up to being cranky this time. Anyway, I'll be at the airport to pick you up at eleven."

"No," Ryan whispered from his position beside her. "I'll pick him up, baby."

Nodding, Dani said, "Ryan will pick you up, James."

"Oh. Ok Sis," James said, not wanting to admit that he was apprehensive about meeting the man in Dani's life.

"All right, baby Brother, I'll see you later. Bye."

After ending the call, Dani scooted down in the bed and curled up against Ryan.

"Thanks, sweetheart, I really wasn't looking forward to all that traffic. I'm so lucky to have you," she whispered, stroking his chest.

"It's not luck at all," Ryan said, "we were meant to be together. Loving you is as natural as breathing."

Quickly changing position, he pulled Dani on top of his hard body and took her lips in a deliciously slow sensual kiss that left her breathless.

"Now, where were we?" he asked with a wicked grin. *

After Ryan left to pick up James, Dani reluctantly got up. She was still feeling the warm flush of afterglow, but staying in bed was out of the question. Technically, she was still sick, but she didn't want James's first sight of her in over a year to be of her lying in bed.

Aside from that, Dani didn't know how he and Ryan were going to get along. She ran through the possibilities in her mind, none of which were good. Growing frustrated, she realized that she wasn't going to get any rest. Struggling to a sitting position, she sighed and got up.

After changing the bed linens, she took a long warm shower and got dressed. Feeling refreshed, she thought she might be able to face whatever was to come.

*

The ride from the airport was a revelation for James.

He'd already made up his mind not to like Ryan, so he started out with the silent treatment. When Ryan tried to engage him in conversation, he answered with as few words as possible. He didn't want to be outright rude, that would piss his sister off, but he didn't want to encourage him either.

Ryan knew that James wasn't happy about Dani being with him and why. He wanted to have a good relationship with her brother, but race is what it is and as far as he was concerned James would just have to deal with it. He'd make the effort; anything else was up to James.

Growing up, according to Dani, James never expressed any negativity toward other races. Although he was raised in a predominately black neighborhood and attended mostly black schools that wouldn't necessarily breed racism. Ryan thought there might be something more to his attitude. Whatever it was, he knew he had to get to the bottom of it.

"James, there's something we need to talk about before we get to the house," Ryan said.

"What?" James asked, looking cautiously at the big man.

"You seem to have made up your mind not to like me. I know that you've expressed your feelings to your sister about her dating a white guy. That's fine, if that's the way you feel, but whatever your attitude is towards me, I don't want Dani upset about it. Understand?"

"Yeah, I understand," James said, a little irked that Ryan was reading him.

"Good. Now tell me why you feel as you do. If it's really my race, that isn't going to change; if it's something else, I'd like to know," he said glancing at James.

"I'm not going to give you a hard time about your opinion," Ryan continued, "but I will tell you if I disagree and why. We can then agree to disagree. Anything you say to me will remain strictly between us; I don't want Dani in the middle. I love her and I won't allow anything to come between us. As far as I'm concerned, she's going to be with me until I take my last breath."

James was shocked at Ryan's confession which gave him pause to think.

He hadn't expected Ryan to confront him about his attitude or reveal how he felt about Dani. The truth is, this guy was the first serious boyfriend his sister ever had. James thought it was just a phase, in which case, she might miss out on someone who was really right for her, like Marcus. But, he knew deep down that it wasn't the entire story. He wasn't proud of the reason, but Ryan was being honest and he needed to be honest with him.

Looking at Ryan, James gulped and thought, "Damn, he's seriously big."

Gathering his courage, he answered.

"I know what I told Dani, but that wasn't all there was to it."

Ryan nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Well, I went to high school with this girl named Ronda Evans. We dated for almost a year and a half. It got kinda serious. She was black," he said, slanting a glance to Ryan.

"Anyway, I really liked her. I think I was in loved with her, but six months before graduation, she broke up with me. She said we were too young to be tied down. I was pretty bummed out about it, but kept it under wraps. My parents knew about the break up, but they thought it was just puppy love and that I was ok about it. They didn't know that our relationship was...was...more and I never let them know how I really felt."

"What happened after that?" Ryan asked.

"We ended up going to the same college and after a few weeks, we got back together. A couple of months later I found out she was seeing this white guy behind my back. One of her girlfriends was pissed at her and told me about it. Ronda confirmed it when I confronted her. "

"Did she meet him at school?" Ryan asked.

"She met him in high school. He went to a rival school," James sighed.

"She was on the cheerleading squad and met him at an away game. He was the quarterback of the other team. He was also the reason she broke up with me the first time. After that, she was on again, off again with him. She pretty much kept that on the down low."

"I was mad and hurt about the whole thing. It wasn't just that she cheated on me, we'd been friends since third grade and I realized that I never knew her. Anyway, I saw her from time to time around campus, but I got over it. At least that's what I told myself, but I guess I was in denial."

"When Dani told you about me, it all came back again?" Ryan surmised. "Yeah, it did, but I didn't want to tell Dani the whole deal with Ronda. Besides, the family didn't really care too much for her, especially my Mom. She thought Ronda was stuck up and was always putting on airs, as she called it. I tried to pretend that it didn't matter that we broke up, but I guess I still had a lot of resentment."

"Was that the only reason you objected to my relationship with Dani?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, mostly, but I also thought Marcus would really be good for Dani," he said with a shy smile feeling more comfortable with Ryan.

Then he took a deep breath and apologized.

"Hey, I'm sorry man. You seem like a nice guy. None of this was really about you. I just had some issues that I really wasn't dealing with. I could tell that Dani was happy with you. Now that I know how you feel about her, I'm cool with it."

"Does this mean that you're going to give us a chance to be friends?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, man. Like I said, I'm sorry and I really didn't mean to dump all of this on you."

"Don't worry about it and I meant what I said; what you've told me is between us. If you want Dani to know, you tell her. We'll just see where things go from here, ok?"

"Yeah, I'd like that. But, damn man, you're big," James said with a grin.

*

Dani was on pins and needles wondering how James and Ryan were getting along. She knew that Ryan could handle anything James put out, but she really wanted them to like each other. James gave his word that he wouldn't say or do anything to offend Ryan, but he was young and sometimes impulsive.

Dani knew that she'd missed a lot in the two years he'd been away at college. He was working hard to graduate in three years. To accomplish that he'd spent most of the holidays on campus while he completed extra courses and worked part time. Although they'd kept in touch by phone or Skype, it wasn't the same.

James said very little about his college social life. The last person she heard anything about was Ronda whom he dated in high school. He said he didn't have time to date with his heavy college schedule and she'd left it at that. If there had been another girl, Dani wasn't sure that her brother would want to confide in her anyway. Even as a child James kept a lot of things to himself. Their mom use to call him her little man. He'd sometimes seemed more serious than he needed to be, but they'd given him his space.

With an exasperated sigh, Dani decided that there was no benefit in brewing up trouble when there might not be any. She figured that her time would best be spent in the kitchen making lunch. James would be hungry, she was sure of that, and Ryan had left without breakfast because of their morning romp.

*

It was a half hour later when Ryan walked in with James.

Dani was surprised that they were in a heated football discussion and James was actually smiling as he made a point. Apparently she'd wound her nerves up for nothing. She didn't know what happened, but she wasn't looking a gift horse in the mouth. Besides, she would get the details from Ryan after they were in bed.

They were continuing their debate as they headed to the guest bedroom with James's luggage.

"Hey, am I invisible," Dani called. She was slightly offended that she went unnoticed in the kitchen.

"Oh, shit!" James exclaimed, "Sorry Sis, I was winning a point with Ryan and didn't see you."

"I noticed," she huffed.

Running over to Dani, James threw his arms around her and gave her a long tight hug.

"You know I love you, Sis. How are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm doing much better, thanks. Good to see you baby Brother. You look like you're filling out a little, in a good way. You've got muscles. Did you give up junk food?"

"Nah, I'm still eating it, just not as much. There are a couple of family style restaurants near the campus and they have food that reminds me of Mom's home cooking. I've gained about fifteen pounds, but my muscles are more defined because I'm working out at the gym every chance I get. I don't intend to give up sweets, but I don't want to run to flab either."

"Ahem!" Ryan said.

"Sorry to interrupt the love fest, but don't I get a hug, sweetheart?" he asked Dani.

"Ha! You were going to walk right pass me. I might have to think about giving you a hug." she retorted, then promptly lost her stern expression as she moved to him and pulled his head down for a kiss; a very long kiss.

"Ok, ok, I'm too young to see this," James protested.

"Show me to my room, man."

Grinning, Ryan said, "In a second," then proceeded to kiss Dani again, with a little tongue this time. Well, a lot of tongue.

Turning his back, James muttered, "Let me know when the porn show is over."

Breaking the kiss, leaving Dani flushed and a little embarrassed, Ryan looked over at James and said, "Kids!"

Walking over to James, he picked up one of the bags and grunted, "Come on, spoilsport."

After lunch they spent the rest of the afternoon getting caught up on James's college life. Without asking, James told Dani about his discussion with Ryan.

He said he knew, in retrospect, that his attitude was childish. Ryan wasn't that guy Ronda cheated on him with, but he'd let his insecurities get the best of him. He told her that he was sorry for ever bringing up the race thing. Dani accepted his apology, gave James a big hug and said that she was proud of him.

After Dinner James called his parents and talked to them for over an hour. Then he and Ryan watched a football game on TV while Dani painted in her studio. She was actually getting quite good at watercolors, but didn't want anyone to see the picture before it was finished.

Ryan, being the considerate man that he was, gave her his den to use as a studio. The den was of considerable size, but rarely used since he had a separate office. Dani was reluctant to take up such a large space in his home, but Ryan insisted telling her that it was as much her home as his. How could she argue with that?

The painting was on a 26 by 40 inch sheet of Arches 300 lb. cold press watercolor paper. She was a beginner in watercolor, but she put in a lot of time practicing before starting on the picture. There was only a few days work done before her illness; even so, she was progressing well and had a whole new appreciation for the medium.

Keeping the painting a secret wasn't a problem. When Ryan gave her the space, he'd said that this was her domain and he wouldn't step foot over the threshold unless she invited him in. He was true to his word.

After Dani finished for the day she sought out Ryan and James.

Ryan was on the sofa watching the news. James, having called it a night, had gone to his room. Dani sat on the sofa and snuggled up to Ryan, leaning on his shoulder. He lifted his arm and pulled her into his body.

"Looks like you and James have become fast friends," she said.

"Yeah, he's a good kid, but his choice in football teams sucks."

Dani chuckled and explained her brother's love for the game.

"James has always been for the home team, win or lose, the Bucs was it. When they won the Super Bowl he thought he had died and gone to heaven. His room at home is wallpapered with pictures from Sports Illustrated, and not the swimsuit edition. When football season started, he turned into a couch potato along with my Dad and his friends."

"Did he ever play little league ball?" Ryan asked.

Dani laughed at the question.

"What's so funny?"

"Dad tried to get him into the pee wee league when he was ten, but James said, quote, 'No way. I'm too good looking, you know those guys are gonna try to hurt me.'

Snorting a laugh, Ryan asked, "He was kidding, wasn't he?"

"You'd think that, wouldn't you?" Dani replied with a grin.

Stretching his arms over his head, Ryan said, "Well, I'm not kidding. I think it's time for us to go to bed."

He got up and pulled Dani along, heading to the bedroom where they slowly undressed each other. Dani sat on the bed as Ryan stood before her.

Dani was always astounded at how beautiful his body was. His large frame provided the perfect support for his long muscles. As she bared his skin she caressed his shoulders with the palms of her hands, sliding them down over his chest where she kissed him just above his nipple, savoring the warmth of his flesh.

Gliding down to his abdomen, she felt Ryan's intake of breath as she progressed with tiny kisses.

Sliding to her knees, she unzipped his pants, pulling them along with his briefs to the floor. She grasped his burgeoning penis in her hand to hold it out of the way while she explored the recesses of his belly button with her tongue.

Ryan's hands massaged her scalp as the tip of her tongue follow the light treasure trove of silky blond hair that surrounded his cock. His shaft hardened and swell as Dani licked around the base.

"Fuck, baby. Yeah...yeah....fuck, yeah...lick my balls, baby...lick 'em," Ryan groaned.

Before heeding his request, Dani squeezed his cock, licking her lips as she watched the spurt of pre-cum from the big slit. Ryan grunted and his hands in her hair gripped harder. Leaning forward, she took one of his balls into her mouth, then the other, sucking even as her tongue painted patterns on the spicy orbs. All of her senses were reduced to the taste, smell and feel of this man. With her eyes closed, she hummed softly as she continued to alternately nibble and soothe Ryan's ball sac until he pulled her head back by her hair.

"Look at me," he ordered in a hoarse whisper, "I want to see your eyes. I want you to see me while you're giving me pleasure."

Dani opened her eyes, her lusty gaze watching Ryan's face contort with his arousal. The words and the tone of his voice elicited a flood of cream from Dani's throbbing pussy, covering her labia and inner thighs. She moaned around his hot sac as she reached down to finger her saturated pussy.

Sliding two fingers into her tunnel, Dani continued to suck and lick Ryan's scrotum, continued to nip with her lips, pulling on the skin as he held her head to his body.

"Dani, baby...l..... Ahhhh, shit; so good, baby."

Shifting her body, Dani licked up the long length of his cock in broad sweeping strokes, tickling under the rim of the head and then sliding her tongue back down. Again and again she followed that route until Ryan was dying for her to suck the head.

But Dani was in the mood to tease and kept her mouth away from the large weeping gland. She went back down to his balls as she stroked the shaft. She kissed and licked and sucked until Ryan was desperate.

"Please, baby... no more... no more; I...need...fuuuuuuck!" he wailed, as she suddenly enclosed the crown of his cock in her hot mouth with a great sucking motion.

The top of his head felt like it had blown off as his balls contracted and his seed rushed up the thick shaft flooding her sweet mouth.

"Oh, fuck...oh, fuck, baby, swallow it. Swallow my cum. fuck yeaaaaah!" Ryan shouted.

Dani swallowed as fast as she could as volley after volley of warm semen shot into her mouth, but it came too fast for her to catch it all as some oozed from the corners of her mouth to paint her chin.

When the spurting stopped and Ryan's grip eased on her hair, Dani pulled off of his cock, scooping up the runaway cum from her chin and licking it off of her finger as he watched.

Smiling up at him, she took his cock head back into her mouth, rimming it with her tongue and then pulling off to kiss the slit.

"Shit! That is so fucking hot," he growled.

Lifting her chin with his fingers, he ordered, "Open your mouth, sweetheart."

Dani opened her mouth and Ryan grunted as he saw the faint residue of his ejaculate. Helping her to her feet, he kissed her deeply, his tongue foraging into the sweet cavern tasting his essence and the sweetness that was purely Dani.