Ryan Ch. 11

Story Info
The Circle of Life.
7.8k words
4.81
33.4k
39

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 06/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until their flight was called that Dani found out where they were going. They were spending their honeymoon at the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel in Hawaii; fourteen glorious days of fun in the sun. She always had the dream of someday going to Hawaii, but now it seemed like a dream within a dream.

The Mauna Lani had every imaginable luxury amenity, but she wondered if she'd be able to take advantage of any of them. She smiled to herself thinking she'd be lucky to get out of the room, but she didn't see that as a cause to complain.

Dani suddenly felt tired and placed her head on Ryan's shoulder. Although she was having a relatively easy pregnancy, she sometimes felt drained. With a twelve hour flight ahead she decided to get some rest. She grunted as she tried to find a comfortable position.

"You ok, babe?" Ryan asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just going to try to sleep."

"All right," Ryan said placing his arm around her shoulders.

*

There was one stop over in California before they landed at Honolulu International Airport. It was almost twelve noon when they checked into their room and were able to truly relax. As beautiful as the room was, Dani was too tired to appreciate it. Sleeping on a plane wasn't like sleeping in her own cozy bed and she'd awaken a few times during the flight.

Ryan wasn't a novice when it came to long flights, but they weren't the norm and he wasn't use to being in a confined space. He was a bit weary, not as tired as Dani, but he figure they both could benefit from a nap. With that in mind, the first thing the newly married couple did on their honeymoon was undress, snuggle under the covers and fall asleep. Waking up hours later, Dani found herself half draped over Ryan. He was still asleep, almost purring like a big cat. She liked hearing him breath, it was very comforting, especially now that she was pregnant. She didn't think she could feel closer to him, but the baby had deepened their bond.

She kissed his neck, right over his Adam's apple; small little teasing kisses. Running her hand over his chest and down his hip, she marveled at how hard and strong he was. She wished he would turn over to his side so that she could caress his perfectly taut buttocks. The man had an ass that could make a grown woman cry. Still, what she could touch was making her tingle with desire. He looked so peaceful that she loathed waking him up. Then she felt the stirring of his penis and knew he was already awake.

"Hello, husband," she said with a smile in her voice.

"Hi, wife," he returned, his hand stroking the luscious mounds of her awesome butt.

"I haven't had a wedding night," Dani said, "we spent it on a plane. Not exactly romantic, but I think you can make up for it. What do you say?"

"I say, let's get started," Ryan growled flipping her over onto her back.

"First, I need to say hello to somebody else."

Sliding down the bed and between her legs, he held his weight on his forearms while he kissed her belly.

"Hi, son," he said laying the side of his face against her.

"I just wanted to let you know how much I love you. I'm going to be the best Dad a kid could have. We'll play ball of course, all kinds of ball. I'll teach you how to fish too. Oh, and I'll teach you all about women. They can be contrary, you know."

The last part was said with a chuckle.

"Oh, no you don't," Dani protested.

Looking up at her, Ryan responded, "I'm just looking out for him. Some woman might try to snare him like you did me. He needs to watch out for stuff like that."

"I snared you?!" Dani gaped as her jaw dropped.

"You need to get yourself to a doctor ASAP Ryan; you seem to be suffering from memory loss. I hope there's a cure and that it's not hereditary," she quipped.

"I don't need a cure, baby. I have everything that I need right here, you and our baby," He averred then kissed her belly again. "Now that I've had my talk with my son, it's time to take care of his mommy."

He sat up against the headboard and urged Dani to straddle his lap, his cock rock hard.

His big hand reached under her hair at the nape to gently coax her toward him for a long, sweet kiss. He groaned against her lips and eased his tongue between the soft seam. Dani stroked his chest as she gave entrance into the warm moist recesses of her mouth and rocked her mons against his erection.

Ryan's hand slid up the side of her body to caress her breasts as he urged her tongue into a duel with his. Dani's breath quickened; and while his other hand slid down to cup the round firmness of her buttocks, she stroked his long hefty cock.

Ryan grunted as his arousal grew, his pulse raced.

Her excitement was stirring the core of her being, sending sharp tentacles of heat through her sensitive vaginal walls. The rocking of her hips brought her pussy in contract with Ryan's ball sac, stroking it as she moved, her juices providing sweet delicious lubrication.

Their mouths devoured each other for long, aching minutes. He was desperate for release, but didn't want to stop the pleasure of his oral assault. Dani was just as conflicted. She could feel the stinging press for completion, her desire for release pushing forward. Dragging her lips away from his, he moaned at the loss.

She gulped for breath, trying to reign in her spiraling emotions. Ryan wasn't even in her yet. She didn't want their first time as husband and wife to end so quickly, but she knew that she couldn't hold off her orgasm much longer.

Ryan needed release, he needed to pour out the essence of his love into his wife, his forever woman, but there was something he wanted to tell her first. Easing Dani onto her back, he knelt between her thighs stroking them as he sought to calm her for a little while longer. Looking down at her, he smiled.

"I wasn't a virgin when we met," Ryan said, "but despite that fact, I can't help feeling this enormous pleasure knowing that I was your first. It's not something I expected or that would have mattered, but I am grateful for this wonderful gift you've given me. The fact that no other man has had this with you humbles me. You will always be mine and I will always be yours."

Dani opened her mouth to say something, but when Ryan caressed the inside of her thigh close to her woman's pleasure, her body shuddered. She was so close that she was unable to form a coherent thought, let alone words. She closed her eyes against the stinging desire as he stroked upward finding the source of her heat, then sliding a finger into the welcoming center of her body.

Gently he coaxed groans and sighs from her sweet lips, his thick finger thrusting in and out as his own desire quickened. He added another finger as he stimulated the hard nub that was her clitoris, drawing circles with his thumb.

Dani was nearing climax, her fingers pulling and squeezing her sensitive nipples as her body bowed and she whimpered under the scorching fire of Ryan's sensual touch. Just when she felt the flames taking hold, Ryan removed his fingers, gripped the base of his magnificent cock and slid slowly into her arching body, straight to the balls. Then he set up a pace of long, smooth strokes.

Seconds later, Dani screamed as her climax ripped through the walls of her pussy and spread to her entire body. She didn't know how long, she just screamed as the pleasure consumed her sending her into a frenzy of jerking movements. Over and over she cried out as she tripped into the dazzling white light of glorious surrender.

Ryan felt her pussy spasm around his expanding cock facilitating his own climb to orgasm. Seeking release, his long strokes became choppy and rapid, ramming into the hot furnace of her womanhood in rapid fire agitation, his balls drawing up until with a long drawn out grunt of rutting pleasure, he held her hips and spewed spurt after spurt of thick white cream into her churning pussy.

After a very long while, he came back down to earth, more peaceful than he had ever been at any other time in his life. Dani hummed, the remnants of her climax still fogging her brain. Careful not to crush her, Ryan rolled over onto his back taking her with him.

He stroked her back as she hummed in pleasure, gradually shifting his hand to her firm buttocks. With that move, Dani's hum turned to a sigh. As far as she was concerned his hands held magical powers, powers to which she has been the sole beneficiary from the moment they met.

After she lost the blush of afterglow, she became aware of how tired she was becoming again. She knew that it was likely the pregnancy, but this time there was the added stress of having been on a long fight. Unable to keep her eyes open, she drifted off to sleep again.

*

It was a couple of hours before Ryan woke Dani for a late dinner. While she slept, he'd stayed awake, holding her and thinking about the changes that would come as a result of having a child. Good changes.

Earlier, not wanting to wake her, he'd eased from under her to unpack their bags. They would be there two weeks, so there was no sense in living out of suitcases. When he got to Dani's bag, he found something that got his attention. That something brought a smile to his face and his body tensed at the memory. He decided that he might as well give her a surprise when she woke up.

Before calling down to the restaurant to order dinner, Ryan showered and dressed. Thirty minutes later, dinner was delivered and he rousted Dani. Rolling her over from her side to her back, he shook her shoulder and said, "Man down on Aisle fifteen. Man down on aisle fifteen."

Dani slowly came awake to the sight of Ryan in his military fatigues. He looked just the same as he had the day she met him. Obviously he'd unpacked and found what was supposed to be her surprise for him.

Grinning, he said, "Dinner first, then you can have your wicked way with me."

Kicking the covers off she replied, "Yeah, that's what I intended. I need to eat to make sure I have sufficient energy, but right now I need to go to the bathroom and take a quick shower."

Ryan helped her up and stayed in the bathroom with her while she showered.

When they returned to the living room, Dani sniffed the air and said, "Something smells very good. What did you get for me?"

"Stuffed pork chop," Ryan replied, "is that ok?

"Wonderful, you know I think pork rules."

"I know you do, but you never know with pregnant women. I thought you might have some weird food craving by now."

"My taste in food hasn't changed. My Mom loved cottage cheese and peanut butter mixed together when she was carrying James."

Looking at Ryan's horrified face, she laughed. "I know gross, huh?"

"That would not be on my list of appetizing combinations," he declared as he shook his head.

While they enjoyed their dinner, they talked about the baby. It would be a while before they actually started on the nursery, but Dani already knew what she wanted. The walls of the nursery would be painted a fresh cheery green with a Warner Brothers cartoon themed mural on one wall. The furniture would be white with bedding and curtains in a combination of periwinkle blue, yellow, white and green. The floor was a beautiful dark walnut, but a large colorful area rug would provide a comfortable play area for their child.

At three months, Dani was beginning to show some signs of her pregnancy. She could still fit into all of her clothes, but didn't think that would be the case for much longer. There was a slight curve to her belly. It wasn't enough for anyone else except Ryan to notice and he loved the small evidence of their growing baby.

Dani was glad that they'd been able to have the wedding before she began showing. Another month and she was sure that everyone would have been able to tell that she was pregnant. Their immediate family and closest friends already knew, but her concern had been that if she were further along, everyone's focus would have been on her abdomen, rather than the beautiful ceremony.

Now that the wedding was over, she so wanted to have a big belly. It obviously excited Ryan and frankly, she wanted the world to know that this beautiful man had gotten her pregnant. There was going to be a lot of changes to her body in the coming months, but she could barely wait to meet their little miracle.

After dinner Dani nestled against Ryan on the sofa. She was getting aroused by the thought of making love to him in his military garb. She remembered his swagger and awesome butt as she watched him head to the checkout counter. Who knew that one chance meeting would result in marriage and a baby. Even now the thought of meeting this wonderful man in a home improvement store seemed like a fairytale.

"Damn, but he looked so hot in his military clothes that day," she thought.

Dani knew that it wasn't the clothes that excited her as much as the man in the clothes. He always got her anxious and achy. Her husband was big and sexy and right now she wanted to jump his bone.

She stroked his thigh and declared boldly, "I want you down on aisle fifteen."

Ryan gave her a lecherous grin, but before he could say anything she got up and pulled him to his feet. He let her, it was her show and his anticipation had been simmering since he unpacked his fatigues. Letting her take control might have been her fantasy in the beginning, but now it was his too.

Dani reached up and pulled his face down and gave him a lingering kiss. Slowly, his arms crept around her waist and he held her as she deepened it. He picked her up and she wound her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips.

"I thought I was going to need a ladder," she teased.

"Smart ass," he groused, "you know we always fit."

He slid one of his hands over her rear and swatted it firmly. Just that one smack made her jump and groan with desire. Dani grabbed his arms, indicating she wanted down and he set her back on her feet.

She immediately started unbuttoning his pants then quickly unzipped them. Underneath Ryan had on a pair of silky gray briefs which did absolutely nothing to hide his hardening cock. If anything, they emphasized it.

Sliding down to her knees, she pulled his pants and briefs down to the floor. Stopping there, she looked up at Ryan and winked, which drew a growl from him. Taking his cock in her small hands she stroked it, the ridge of the big vein on the underside becoming more pronounced.

She held his erection down from his belly and kissed the head, smiling as a groan escaped from his sexy lips. Opening her mouth, she slid the big head partially in and just held it there while her tongue teased the long slit, tasting his arousal.

As Dani played she felt a spurt of pre-cum, which she swallowed enjoying the tangy flavor. Opening her mouth wider, she took in the entire mushroom top, sucking as her fingers caressed up and down the shaft. Ryan threw his head back and grasped her head, his hands tightening in her hair as he pushed his aching pole farther into her mouth. He grunted as the head met the back of her throat, filling the opening as she swallowed and then pulled back to breathe in deeply.

Dani started a slow bobbing motion as she held her lips in a tight ring around his cock, massaging it while her tongue licked and stroked. Ryan aided her efforts with a slow backward and forward thrust of his hips, setting the rhythm.

Then she turned the tables on him by picking up the pace and quickly taking him to the back of throat again and again before pulling off until only the head remain inside her mouth. Thoroughly she worked his cock, nursing it like a hungry baby on a teat. His breaths were rasping as his climax approached and he tried to regain control.

Just as his body stiffened, Dani slowed her strokes to a crawl; he growled and pulled at her hair, his need urgent. The sharp sting to her scalp showed more eloquently than words just how close he was to release.

Acquiescing to his will, Dani relinquished control once more as he stroked his cock into her warm orifice over and over. Racing toward orgasm, he thrust his cock into her mouth faster and faster, losing his restraint as his pleasure shot into the stratosphere.

Ryan groaned loudly as his back stiffened and he felt the familiar tightening of his balls. Within seconds his cum shot thorough his pulsing shaft and squirted out of the long slit in warm jets as Dani struggled to take it all in.

Allowing her to pull back, he continued to shoot cum into her mouth as she swallowed frantically. Wanting more of his essence, she sucked in her cheeks and move her firm lips back and forth on his penis, stroking the first few inches. Ryan, in the throes of his orgasm, heaved and growled his pleasure at the delicious glide of her beautiful mouth.

When the spurting stop, Dani sucked and licked his cock one last time. After his breathing slowed, he helped her back onto her feet and kissed her soundly, tasting the remnants of his ejaculate.

"Ummm," Dani groaned.

Chuckling, he said, "I think that would have gotten us banned from Lowes for life."

"Yes," She murmured, "but it might have been worth it.

"Now, let's see about getting you naked."

"What about you," Ryan asked as he stepped out of his pants.

"I've only got on a wrapper," Dani asserted.

"Still isn't naked," Ryan pointed out.

"Later," She promised helping him take off his clothing.

"Right now, I want to just lay in bed and play with all your uh, toys. You aren't all the way down on aisle fifteen yet, but you soon will be."

"I hope you'll be gentle with me," Ryan teased.

"Not a chance," Dani vowed with a saucy wink and led him to the bedroom.

*

The rest of their Honeymoon was spent in a sensual haze. They never got tired of the many ways they could please each other, but Ryan was careful to make sure Dani got enough rest. Towards the end of their honeymoon, she took a nap every afternoon. She was sensible enough to know that she needed it.

They got down to the beach a couple of times. The weather was perfect, around 85 degrees, the water the prettiest shades of blue Dani had ever seen. This place was paradise to many people, but she and Ryan knew that the only thing they needed for paradise was to be together.

They did get a chance to spend time on the beach and to enjoy a couple of the local sites. On one of the rare evenings that they had dinner in the hotel's restaurant, they met another couple who were also on their honeymoon. Jeffrey and Lisa Sloane were from Chicago and already had a two year old son. The couple was happy to share with them the perils and joys of being new parents.

A couple of days later it was time to pack up and head home. The trip back seemed a lot faster to Dani since she slept more than she had on the trip out. Touching down at Tampa International Airport, she realized she was glad to be home. She was happy anywhere she was with Ryan, but home was definitely her favorite place.

*

With Dani on leave from work, the days rolled by until Ryan's birthday was right around the corner. He told the family and Dani that he didn't want a party. Things had been hectic the past few months and he just wanted to relax at home and have dinner with just the immediate family and significant others. Everyone was in agreement and the dinner was set for the night of Ryan's birthday, March thirty first.

In the meantime, he went with Dani to her gynecology apportionment. When they got there, he took a seat while she signed in. After doing so, she sat next to him and surveyed the room. There were five other ladies there in various stages of pregnancy, some with little ones and what she assumed were their partners. Dani smiled thinking of the prospect of having a few little ones of her own.

Ten minutes later her name was called and she was led to the examination room with Ryan in tow. They were going to get to see the baby today. She wasn't sure if she wanted to know the sex. She was conflicted because she wanted to know everything about their child.