Ryan Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Carol and Cathy exchange hot secrets.
2.7k words
4.51
94.8k
21

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
964 Followers

This story crosses over with the "It's Too Darn Hot" series, and also serves as It's Too Darn Hot, Day 6 (Literotica wouldn't allow me to submit the same story under two different names). If you haven't read the first five chapters of the "It's Too Darn Hot" series, well, they're only a couple of clicks away.

And if you feel inclined to acknowledge my work on either series with a positive vote, so much the better: some of the stories are perilously close to the 4.5 rating that would earn them that little red H. I guess it pleases me when one of my stories gets that designation though to be honest, I'm not sure exactly what it stands for: "honor"? "hot"? "horny"?

*

Carol switched on her laptop computer, and plugged her iPhone earpods into her ears as the machine booted up. She clicked on the videotexting icon, and her heart jumped a bit when she saw that Mark was available.

"Hi!" she typed.

"Hi. Are you alone?"

"Yeah, finally. My roommate went home for the weekend."

"Mine took off about an hour ago to spend the weekend with his girlfriend."

They both switched on their cams. "Just our luck," Carol typed. "We went from living 500 miles apart to going to school almost 1500 miles apart."

"I know. And we don't even have the privacy we used to. But... we're alone together now. I haven't seen you for the past few days."

"It's been crazy here. You heard about the heat wave we had?"

"Sure, it was on the news."

"Well, the school's power plant blew up or melted down or something and we were without A.C. for a few days."

"Ouch."

Finally one night, middle of the night, it began to rain. A real downpour. Everybody ran outside and ran around like lunatics. Maybe I shouldn't tell you the next part."

"Tell me."

"A few of the girls ran outside without their shirts. I mean no bras either, just bare."

"I'm sorry I missed that."

"It was dark, you know, and raining hard. Nobody could really see clearly. And well... it looked like so much fun, I pulled off my shirt too. are you mad?"

"No. Surprised, yeah. Kinda turned on."

"I felt so hot. I mean sexually hot, to be running around exposed like that. I want to do that with you someday, go running in the rain naked."

"Are you sure I won't just throw you onto the ground and ravish you?"

"Maybe I'm counting on that." She took the earpods out of her ears for a moment, pulled her shirt over her head, and put the earpods back in. "Anyway, with my tiny tits, probably nobody could tell in the dark that I was a girl anyway."

"Unless your nipples got big and hard the way they do."

Carol pinched her nipples. "You mean like when I do this?"

"Oh, yeah!"

She began rubbing her small breasts hard, again paying special attention to her erect nipples.

"That's nice," Mark typed. "That's so hot. I can t WTF???????????"

***

Cathy knocked on the door, but nobody answered. she wondered whether Carol had forgotten their plans to study for the physics assignment together.

The door was ajar, so she peeked in. Carol was at her desk, on the right side of the room, typing on her laptop.

She knocked on the door again. Carol was wearing some sort of earphones, and was oblivious to the the outside world. she was just about to call out her name when she saw Carol remove the earphones, pull off her shirt, and put the earphones back on, typed something, and began pinching her nipples.

Cybersexing, Cathy thought with a grin. It's always the quiet ones.

She walked up behind Carol as Carol began rubbing her small breasts. As oon as she knew she was in range of the webcam, she quickly lifted her own shirt and her flashed her own tits to whoever was on the other side of the chat. She saw "WTF???????????" flash across the screen, then Carol saw her reflected in her laptop screen, turned around and shouted "What the fuck?"

Carol slammed the laptop shut with one hand, and with the other hand grabbed at her shirt and held it over her chest. "What are you doing here?"

"We had a study date, remember?"

"You could have knocked."

"I did. You weren't paying attention."

"Then you could have left."

"You're right. He was kind of cute."

"And you're kind of gay, aren't you? And I don't know if I saw what I thought I saw, did you flash my... um... boyfriend?"

"Your '... um... boyfriend'? Is he or isn't he? You sounds like you were trying to decide what to call him."

"It's complicated. And not the point."

"So I'm impulsive. Sue me. And for your information, I am gay, but I'm, well, hetero-curious."

"That's not even a real word."

"Well, you know what I mean. I like chicks, but I might be interested in dicks. And you dropped your shirt."

Carol realize her shirt had fallen to the floor again, exposing her chest. She started to reach down for it again, then figured 'what the hell' and left it there.

"Hey," Cathy said, "maybe you and me and your boyfriend-or-whatever can have a cyber-threeway. Is that even possible? Oh, don't give me that look, I was only kid -- okay, wait a minute, you've done that? Seriously?"

"I don't want to discuss it."

"I know. It's complicated."

"Well, it is."

"And you don't know whether you can trust me yet."

"There's that too."

"Okay, how about if I tell you something about me, and we can share secrets."

"Fine. You first."

"Okay. Well... I'm gay."

Carol tried not to laugh but failed. "Fuck you."

"So maybe you should put your shirt back on, to be safe."

"I'll take my chances. I assume there's something juicier than that? For real?"

"Yeah. But seriously, this can't go any further than this room. Though... if you want to tell it to your boyfriend to get him hot sometime, I guess that's okay. Just make sure Cyn doesn't find out I told you."

"Out with it already!"

"Yesterday afternoon, Cyn and I were in our building's laundry room. We were horsing around, and to make a long story short we ended up pulling off each other's shirts and throwing them into the washer."

Cathy stretched out her arms. "So you were both topless. Been there, done that."

"And then right there in the laundry room, I sucked on Cyn's breasts and fingered her pussy."

"That's... more interesting," Carol said, wishing she could finger her own pussy right now.

"And then Cyn pushed me down onto a chair, pulled off my panties, and began licking and sucking my clit."

"Mmm," Carol said.

"Your nipples are hard, did you know that? Anyway, that's not all. Do you know Richard, who lives in our building on the third floor?"

"No.

"Whatever. He was standing just inside the laundry room door, watching us, and Cyn knew all along. He was watching us finger and suck one another, and when I was naked on the chair, Cyn called him over and told him to jerk off. And he pulled out this big, hard cock -- I mean, he was watching a couple of lesbians go at it, right? -- and started stroking himself. I didn't know what to pay attention to anymore, this or Cyn eating me out and then I don't know what came over me, but I reached over and grabbed his cock and I gave it one pull and he shot all over my tits and I came like crazy."

"Wow.

"Yeah. So does that earn me the right to hear the online three-way story?"

"I guess. This stays between us?"

Cathy yanked her shirt over her breasts with her left hand, and "crossed her heart" with her right.

"You really like flashing those things, don't you?" Carol said.

"It's a warm day. Besides, you've been topless since I got here."

"Pretty much boobless, too."

"I don't think your boyfriend minded very much." Cathy got up and locked the bedroom door. "Too many people walking in on too many people lately," she said, throwing her shirt to the floor. She sat down on Cathy's roommate's bed. "Okay, let's hear it."

"Well, a few weeks ago I logged on with Mark and not only was he already naked, but so was Dina."

"Mark's the boyfriend?"

"Yeah, and... he's also my cousin."

"Aha. And Dina?"

"Also my cousin."

"Mark's sister?"

"Yeah."

"Well, shit!"

"Kind of what I thought at the time. Let me go back a few months, though: Mark and I hadn't seen one another since we were kids, but we met up at a family function, at a hotel, and I was teasing him mercilessly, and that same night we ended up down by the pool,our bathing suits off, going down on each other. Neither of us had ever done that before, but... damn, it was good. I came at least twice."

"Did you get to fuck at all?"

"No, and that's the tragedy of it: I'd promised my boyfriend that he'd be my first, so as much as I wanted to do it with Mark... well... and then it turned out that in the week I was gone, my boyfriend found somebody else. Maybe he's been fucking her every day ever since. I don't know and I don't care, but I hope he's still a virgin just like me. All he had to do was wait for me another few days."

For somebody who doesn't care, Cathy thought, she certainly does seem to care. She sat down next to Carol and put a comforting arm around her, hoping she wouldn't feel threatened being held by a half-naked lesbian.

Carol sniffed for a few seconds, then seemed to get over it. "Anyway... anyway, I didn't know that, and I was keeping my promise, so I never got to do it with Mark. And then we were hundreds of miles apart."

"But then," Cathy said, "cybersex. That must have been hot."

"Yeah, it was. It is. One time Mark came all over the webcam lens, so it was like this 3-D effect on my screen. Well maybe that's more gross than hot. But mostly pretty hot. I miss him, though."

"And how did Dina come into the picture?"

"Well, Dina wants what Dina wants. And it turned out she'd seen Mark and me going at it down at the pool that night, and ever since then, she wanted Mark to go down on her. Turns out she'd fucked a bit, but never had oral sex. So she spent the next few weeks parading around Mark half-naked and..."

"Boy," Cathy said. "Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. Well, I can actually, but that's besides the point."

"So they had their 69," Carol said, "and as soon as Mark was hard again, she took his cock and started rubbing it against her pussy, sliding it across her lips to get it really wet. Really wet," she said again softly.

Cathy suddenly felt really wet herself, and suspected Carol was as well.

"Mark said they couldn't fuck, he was saving that for me; at least I hope he was telling the truth about that," Carol said, "and that's when I came online and Dina saw my icon and clicked it and that's when I saw the two of them naked together. Mark and big-breasted Dina. And Dina said 'look, here's the deal: You and Mark are 500 miles apart, and as much as Mark might intend to keep his promise, eventually he's going to give in to temptation. So why not let him do it now with me, I'm not trying to steal him away from you, and at least you can be watching online and sort of take part in it." Carol laughed. "You know, the classic 'why he should cheat on his girlfriend with his sister' argument."

"And what did you say?"

"What could I say? She was naked. He was naked and horny and his hard cock was already coated.... with... her pussy juices. And yeah, that was as hot as it sounds. But it was going to happen no matter what I said, you know? No guy's that strong. Dina said Mark would think about me as they fucked, so I did my best to make sure he would. I stripped naked, and while I watched them, he watched me. I took out a vibrator he didn't even know I had." She walked over to her top dresser drawer, rummaged around under the underwear, and brought out the small, white toy.

"I watched Dina take Mark's cock and rub it against her clit as if it were a vibrator, and then she lowered herself down onto his cock. I wanted to rub the vibrator against my clit, but I knew that wouldn't have been enough to keep Mark's attention, so I fucked myself with it. Slowly at first, and then as they started fucking each other faster, I fucked myself with the vibrator harder, so I could feel like he was fucking me." Carol unconsciously brushed the vibrator across her left breast as she talked.

"I didn't know it at the time, but Dina was saying to Mark 'Pretend I'm Carol. Cum in Carol's pussy. Fill Carol's pussy with your hot cum.' I came over and over again, and then I came like crazy when I saw Mark cumming hard into Dina's pussy filling it up with his hot cum."

"Hmm," Cathy said, squeezing her thighs together.

"Yeah," Carol said, rubbing her left nipple hard, deliberately this time. "Cathy," she said in a near whisper, "I know you want to do it. So do I. Please. I never saw a girl play with herself before."

"Are you sure?" Cathy asked, hooking her thumb into the waistband of her shorts.

"I just want us to watch each other. No touching. I'm not, you know..."

"Gay."

"Yeah."

"That's fine,' Cathy said, pulling down her shorts and panties in one motion. "I wouldn't cheat on Cyn anyway."

Carol pulled off her own shorts and panties, laid back, and pressed a finger to her pussy. It was as wet as she'd thought. She watched Cathy stroke herself slowly.

"There's something I never told Mark," Carol said.

"Tell me," Cathy said in a soft voice, stroking herself harder.

"That night down at the pool," she said, pushing just the tip of her finger into her pussy, "I knew Dina was watching us. When I turned around to suck Mark's cock, I saw her on the balcony of her room, spying on us. I knew we could get into trouble, but she'd already seen Mark feeling me up, lifting my bathing suit over my tits, sucking on my nipples... which was so good... and saw me pull down Mark's bathing suit, exposing his... hard cock. There was no point worrying about it now, and it made me hot knowing she was watching me suck her little brother. And then, Mark knows now that she was watching us, but he doesn't know that while she was watching, she was finger-fucking herself. She lifted her nightgown above her waist with one hand, and began rubbing her clit... just like I'm doing now... with the other hand. And then after a minute I could see her shove her finger -- oh! -- deep into her pussy.... yes... and again..."

"When Richard came all over me," Cathy interrupted, "Cyn didn't notice, but I rubbed his cum all over my tits. I rubbed it hard," she said, rubbing her own breasts. "And that made me so hot, even though I'd just cum, I took some on my finger and started massaging it into my clit... like this... it felt so good, and so slutty, and I almost came again, and if Cyn hadn't turned my way, I would have shoved his cum right up my pussy... fucking... my pussy... with my cum-covered finger... Oh God, I'm cumming!"

"That's so hot, I'm cumming too."

"Fuckfuckfuck"

"Arrrgh!"

"Oh," Cathy said after both girls took a moment to catch their breath "That was.. naughty but nice."

"Yeah," Carol said. "Yeah. And you know what, seriously, I've got to get laid."

MemberX
MemberX
964 Followers