Ryan Paevey: The MILF Lover

Story Info
A beautiful busty woman with a child meets a man she adores.
925 words
3.08
14.4k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

On a hot day in Sunny California a young woman named Savannah Jade was arriving at LAX to start a new life with her 4 year old daughter.

She was a beautiful woman with full luscious breasts that filled out any top or dress. Her body was the perfect blend of curves. Her breasts were a 38dd and she had a 25" waist with a 42" hip. It had been 4 years since she had her child but it seems that ever since she had gotten the attention of many men.

On this day she wore a low cut baby blue t-shirt showing off her immense cleavage to everyone she passed. They also noticed her skirt that fell midway on her thighs. Her hair was done in a wavy up do & was golden as the sun.

When she arrived she never expected who would catch her eye. It was a handsome man she watched on television as often as he was on. She thought that he was perfect in her opinion as he had very toned abs & nice biceps. His eyes were bluer than blue.

Just as she walked down the road to find her hotel a man bumped into her spilling his drink all over her shirt.

Part 1:

Savannah "Oh my god I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

Man "I'm the one who ran into you. Can I pay to clean that shirt? I'm Ryan by the way."

Savannah "It's okay you don't have to. It's just cotton."

Ryan "You are beautiful. You must be a mom."

Savannah "Yes I have a 4 year old. Her name is Olivia."

Ryan "That's a beautiful name. I can't help myself right now, but you are one hot MILF."

Savannah was stunned to hear her favorite actor call her that. She never expected him of all people in the world to ever use that term with her. Not that she minded though, I mean she thought he was gorgeous & a serious fuckable man herself. She had had so many fantasies about Ryan licking her massive tits & fucking her pussy.

Ryan "Maybe we can do something tonight?"

Savannah "Sure! I hope you don't mind that nothing I own covers my breasts all the way. It's hard when they're so big."

Ryan "I never mind seeing a beautiful woman show off her assets."

Savannah "When should I be ready? So I can get my daughter a babysitter."

Ryan "7 pm! I'll meet you at your hotel. Dress sexy for me."

Savannah "See you later handsome."

Two hours later after Olivia was with a babysitter Savannah looked through her clothing. She put on a matching blue & black lace bra & panties first then tried on her dresses. First she tried on a silver dress with a single strap but didn't feel sexy enough wearing it. She looked again & found the right one. It had a very low cut neckline that would show a crazy amount of cleavage & still hide her bra. The skirt of the dress went midway to her knee & she slipped on her 5" stilettos that matched perfectly to the blue silky dress.

She was applying her berry lipstick when she heard a knock on the door. Savannah opened the door to see a handsome man standing there wearing a suit.

Ryan "If I didn't have reservations I'd fuck you right now."

Savannah "Really I look that good?"

Ryan "Oh my god yes. I'm gonna have a hard time focusing on anything else."

Savannah noticed a major bulge in his pants. Not a long bulge but a thick one.

Ryan took her hand & led her to his car. He watched as Savannah positioned herself & her dress once she got inside his car.

Savannah "I know you don't think very highly of yourself but I think you're really sexy."

Ryan looked at her before starting his car "Thank you. You're the sexiest MILF I've ever laid my eyes on."

He finally arrived at the restaurant where he had dinner reservations & when he walked in with her she turned the eye of every man in the place.

They both heard whispers of things like "Damn he's one lucky bastard. Hope that busty slut fucks him hard tonight." They ate dinner staring at each other for the 2 hours they sat & had their steak & sushi.

After paying the bill Ryan asked "How long do you have your babysitter?"

Savannah "I have her all night."

Ryan drove her back to her hotel & the moment she opened the elevator his hands were reaching under her dress up her thighs. Their lips locked together in a sensual kiss as he grazed his left hand over her thong to feel her smooth pussy. Savannah felt Ryan kiss her neck as he held her body against the elevator wall. Once reaching the 25th floor Ryan carried Savannah as she straddled his hips locked in a deep passionate kiss.

Savannah opened her door feeling the man's strong arms carry her inside kicking it closed. Ryan held her against the door as he reached his hand down to her clit pulling off her thong with a rough yank. Savannah had never been taken so roughly before but loved the excitement she was getting as Ryan took her clothes off. He sucked her massive tits and rubber her already swollen clit. Savannah let out a scream as her pussy got so wet from the pleasure he was giving her body.