Ryan Paevey: The MILF Lover Pt. 03

Story Info
Ryan & Savannah grow closer despite her ex Peter.
863 words
4.67
7.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the detectives walked in Peter attempted to run away, but one stopped him throwing him against the wall.

Detective Jones "Don't move. You're under arrest for breaking & entering, rape, & from what I heard being a dick."

Peter struggled as he was cuffed yelling "You bitch this won't stop me from seeing my daughter."

Detective Jones "You're never gonna see her again punk. You'll be locked up for years."

Peter "When I get out I'm gonna kill you bitch."

Ryan said "That's no way to talk to a woman asshole."

Peter "Oh shut the fuck up you lame ass wannabe tv cop."

Savannah "Don't talk to my boyfriend like that. I hope you die in prison or get beat up."

Detective Jones walked Peter out of the room leaving Ryan & Savannah alone finally. The other detective made sure Peter would not escape.

Ryan "I'm so sorry he barged in here. I just wanted to be close to you & have fun tonight. I hope he didn't ruin that."

Savannah pulled Ryan into her for a kiss letting him know nothing was ruined. Her lips left a burning trail of passion down his body re hardening his cock. Ryan felt everything intensely as she kissed him & swallowed his cock in her mouth.

Ryan was so turned on by her lack of using hands "Oh God Savannah you are so good at that. You can suck me anytime you want."

Savannah's eyes bulged as her lover spoke those words as she felt him grow in her wet mouth.

She pivoted her body so that her pussy was near his face eager to be fucked but first getting fingered & licked. Ryan slid one finger at a time in her tight hole until he had three maximum.

Neither Savannah not Ryan could speak audibly as they were busy orally pleasuring each other intently. All you could hear were moans of a very loud nature as he licked & tongue fucked her after removing his fingers. Savannah got the taste of precum in her mouth.

Ryan pulled out of her mouth slowly & turned her body so she was facing him. Savannah straddled him on the bed lowering herself onto his cock rocking back & forth placing his hands on her huge tits. He pulled her closer to suck her nipples as she rode his cock fucking.

Savannah "Oh Ryan, I'm gonna cum. Make me cum baby."

Ryan "I will make you cum all night beautiful."

Savannah felt as Ryan kept her cumming for hours finally releasing his sperm inside her tight pussy. She collapsed onto his gorgeous body "You are amazing Ryan."

Ryan (kissing her beautiful lips) "You are gorgeous Savannah. You're my own personal sex goddess."

Savannah's eyes closed with her head resting on her lover feeling his strong arms hold her curvy body while she fell asleep.

Ryan watched her drift off for a while until his eyes finally became tightly shut.

They both had intense dreams & didn't realize they were acting them out. Ryan was dreaming about being in Greece near the sea taking his MILF lover as his on the ridge looking over the Mediterranean. Savannah was dreaming of being at a resort in Costa Rica making love to her gorgeous dreamboat under a waterfall fucking against a rock & letting the water rush down on them.

Ryan spoke in his sleep "Mm Savannah, my MILF goddess, I need your body."

Savannah (in her sleep) "Oh Ryan I want your baby. I need your cum in me. You're perfect."

In the morning they opened their eyes to see & feel a huge sticky mess all over themselves & the bed. Ryan picked her up so her legs straddled his waist leading her to the bathroom to shower.

After the hot steamy shower, Savannah "Well as fun as fucking you 24/7 would be I do need to get Olivia."

Ryan "Let me join you. She did seen to like me a lot."

Savannah "Yes she did. Of course you can join me."

Ryan accompanied her to pick up her daughter after dressing for the day & held Savannah's hand as they walked to the room my babysitter was staying in.

She said as she opened the door "Hi Savannah. Olivia was really well behaved, but she did miss her mommy a lot."

Savannah took Olivia's bag & put it over her shoulder picking up her little girl saying "Mommy missed you too sweetie. Mommy also had a date with him." (Pointing to Ryan)

Olivia reached her arms out for him & smiled. Ryan didnt take her right away until she screamed.

Savannah "Alright I guess she wants you Ryan."

Ryan held out his arms smiling at Olivia as he took her from me. Olivia smiled at him & even kissed his cheek.

Savannah "Wow. She really likes you. She never does that to anyone."

Ryan (to Olivia) "Except maybe mommy. I bet you kiss mommy's cheek all the time."

They walked out of the room thanking her for babysitting.

Savannah "Let's go to the park. I bet she'd love going on the big slide with you Ryan."