Ryan Teaches Us a Lesson.

Story Info
Step sister and step brother fuck hard.
2.2k words
3.07
151.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Different perspectives (Third Person, and switching off of characters). This is my first time posting my work on an erotic space, please be kind. Enjoy!

*Third Person*

It was a breezy spring day and the family was planning to go for a little road trip. To visit some family. Lacey and Ryan were sitting at the back of the car, windows all the way down, both lost in their own worlds. Driving was Lacey's stepfather and beside him, Lacey's mother.

Lacey's full attention was on as the car passed some lands, she snapped a couple pictures from her phone. A present from her stepbrother. Little did Lacey know, he was tapped to her phone. Lacey wasn't the goody two shoes she was seen as. Ryan took this to his advantage yet he didn't anything with anyone. Lacey was his. And his only.

**

(still third person)

The family was already in Colorado. Their hometown was Manhattan, New York and they were heading to Los Angeles, California. They were a stop at a relative's house for picking up some cousins. The family's car was small, and the back seat was designed for four, maybe five. Three relatives were coming in. Problem was Lacey wasn't thin. Lacey had wide hips and just a body any man would never want to keep his hands off. Meaning, Lacey ended up sitting up on Ryan's lap.

* Lacey *

Through the door pushed some cousins of Ryan. I kept scooting over till the point Ryan and I were pressed together tightly. I was a bit uncomfortable as my hips were pinched by their boney hips. I tapped Ryan's shoulder, hoping he'd wake up. His head turned towards me and our lips brushed.

"Yes, Lace?" His nickname for me made my thoughts run. Now I was unsure whether I should ask him. He seemed pretty annoyed that I awoke him.

"Can I sit on your lap? My hips hurt." I said quietly, not trying to offend the girls beside me. He smirked and pushed his bag off his lap.

"Hop on." I slipped onto his lap and sighed in relief. I was no longer pinched. Besides, Ryan is really comfortable. He was currently wearing a pair of black sweats and a college sweater. His black curls reached the top of his forehead and his green eyes twinkle. His lush pink lips were puckered. I had always had a crush on him. He was well, still is my dream boy. Even if he were my older stepbrother, I would love to get him to bed me.

I shook the thoughts away as I began to feel myself get moist. I hope he didn't feel it.

--

It was night time and we had to take a stop at a motel. Mom and Dad ordered a room, and so did the identical triplets. As I watched them go out the door, I was amazed. They were babes. Wild curly red hair stumbled down their backs and their blue eyes were dull. They were slim yet their breasts were their biggest feature. They wore low cut shirts, which let their cleveage show and their large pink nipple be seen. I could feel myself throbbing now. I quickly hopped off Ryan's lap and sat beside him.

"Are you two sure you want to stay here? We can share the room. Honey?" My mom asked again.

"I'll be fine, mom. I promise. And Ryan will be here and he'll protect me." I looked over to the already sleeping boy. Dammit.

"Okay Hun." Her lips pursed. "I'll be only a couple feet away. Call me if you need me." She tossed me the keys and soon disappeared into the dim lighted house.

I placed the keys in my pockets and soon settled into my spot by Ryan.

"You know I could feel you." His raspy voice suddenly spoke. Making me jump. I looked at him, in the dim light. Unsure what he meant.

"When you were sitting on my lap. When you had a little daydream, and then when the girls were leaving." My mouth was gaped and thank goodness the car was dark. My cheeks were burning from embarassment.

"What did you feel?" I dared to ask. I bit down on my lip.

"You were wet." He answered simply.

"How could you know? Maybe it was -" I began to defend myself but he interrupted.

"Oh please." He grapped my hand and placed it over the spot I sat. It was moist. I closed my eyes and held back a moan as my hand also fell over his member.

"Well I can feel you too." I gripped it in my hand and gave it a little squeeze then pulled my hand away. Surprised with myself. He chuckled and pulled me on top of him. He grounded his hips into my parted legs and the moan slipped.

"Can you still feel me now?" He grinded harder. Holding my hips in place.

"Yes," I coughed up. "Stop it. I don't like it." I tried to wiggle away, only causing more friction.

"Oh really?" His big hands gripped my breasts tightly. He pulled upon their tips until they became tightened - hard. "Your nipples say otherwise."

I took this advantage and sat by the window.

"Leave me alone." I said crossing my arms. He laughed and began to grope me again.

"You see I can't do that. And I wouldn't be feisty because I know all your secrets and could easily uncover you." I gasped and slapped his hands away.

"No you don't. You're making that up. Shut up. Leave me alone." He sighed, finally giving up and I released the breath I was holding. Unexpectedly he grabbed me tight.

"I'll show you tomorrow. It's the big day, anyways." His raspy voice whispered into my ear. His lips then pressed against my collarbone and he passes his tongue over it. His pierced tongue. I swallowed trying to ignore him, but he was such a turn on.

---

*Ryan*

We finally reached Los Angeles. As soon as we landed on the park, I left the car, pushing Natalie off my lap. Her rack was best to watch when passing bumpy roads but her ass would jab into me harshly too.

The air was warm and I couldn't wait to go to the beach.

We walked to our hotel, registered and went to our rooms. We all changed. And, met again in the lobby.

"Okay guys, we all have our cellphones. It'll be dark soon but let's enjoy what we get." Lacey's mom cheerfully announced.

Everyone else made their way out the door to explore and still no sign of Lacey. Where did she -

She walked in wearing a pair of high waisted shorts, a sweetheart neckline designed sleeveless shirt and stripped flats. Her lips were a red and her black hair was in wild curls. She stopped before me.

"I am ready." Her whitened, with a tiny gaped, perfect teeth smiled up to me. Her square glasses rimmed her big brown eyes.

I nearly took her right here. In that outfit her hispanic curves were quite evident and her golden skin glowed.

She rolled her eyes and started walking towards the door. Her bubble butt swayed to the sides and I caught up to her before anyone else enjoyed the view of her.

-- People passed by, gaping at the scene. In broad daylight.

Her little mouth was wrapped around my dick. Those full round lips rubbed against my shaft as she tried to take me deeper without gagging. Her small hands held my sides as her hear bobbed up and down. Her throat gripped me tight.

She moaned, purposely sending vibrations through my member and my knees went weak. I held onto the railing.

She sucked me harder as she nibbled her way to my too sensitive head. She flicked with the tip of her small tongue, my head and my orgasm quickly shook through me. I tangled my hands through her hair, held it tight and fucked her face hard. I grinded my hips deep against her lips as my cum shot deep.

*Lacey*

He held me tighter as his cum flooded my throat. The tangy taste filled my tongue.

This was the first blowjob i had given him voluntarily.

His hands loosened and i looked up at him. He seemed even taller now. He glared down at me. His lush lips a dark pink and eyes dark with lust.

I took a risk and nibbled on his head softly before pulling away.

"You're a slut." His voice deep and raspy. I placed my hands against his chest and was on my tippy toes. I barely reached his chin.

"And you love me that way." I giggled. His hands gripped my butt and slammed me against him. His still hard penis slipping into the small gap between the top of my thighs. Right against my pussy.

"You're a very bad girl and need to be finally taught a lesson. This time not with my tongue or hands or belt. But with my Dick and everything you could imagine." He smirked.

I suddenly snapped out of it. What was i doing! I just gave him a blowjob in public.

I pulled away from him and began running. I can't have sex, I'm a virgin. And he's my brother and -

I couldn't think straight. It was late and now I just walked into an ally. Fuck.

I ran to the end and cringed at who entered it.

One thing to know, never leave Ryan unpleased or he will come after you, till he gets what he wants. I think he wanted to fuck me nicely before, but now. Now he's going to tear me in half.

"Ryan, I can explain." He threw my apology to the side and gripped me tight, throwing me on the floor. Goosebumps rose on my arms and I tried to escape but once he was on me, I couldn't even breathe.

He pulled his dick out again and the head looked mean and pink. Even bigger and wider - I had made it swollen.

"I'm going to tear you in half and I know from how much a slut you are, you will enjoy it." He growled. My lips trembled as he yanked my shorts along with my panties off. The chilling air blew against my exposed bare skin. His hands clasped on my wrist and held me down. I loved the sight of his muscles flexing as he sucked his way down till reaching my pussy.

He ran the hot piercing along my length and I shivered. He licked his lips and swirled around my pussy with those lush lips of his and that fucking tongue piercing. My pussy is throbbing and I could feel my hips buck as he plunges in two fingers and sucks hard on my cilt.

"Please, stop." I whispered, biting my lower lip. Wincing at the tightened tips of my breasts. They peeked my shirt.

He pulled out completely and ripped off my shirt.

I layed naked in an alley , during sunset in Los Angeles.

"What'd you say?" He growled.

"Daddy , please stop teasing. Give me more." I whimpered.

He gropes the swell of my breasts and twists my carmel tips hard.

Unexpectedly he plunges in. I gasp for air.

His breath his heavy and some sweat is drooling down him. I wrap my legs around his hips pushing him deeper. He slams repeatedly into me and i feel myself tearing - stretching me out.

"So fucking tight." He plunges in and out harder and faster. My boobs are now bouncing meeting his rhythm. Before I almost lose it, above me is another penis. This one is thicker and pale. It's long , longer than Ryan's. His rough hands lift me from my back and starts poking me.

The man is searching for my asshole.

"Thanks son. I'd love to fuck this slut. Been waiting since I saw her."

Ryan's Dad?

Before i could protest he found the opening and slid in.

I clung to Ryan. Nails deep in his lower back and our tongues fightiglng for dominance.

His father holds my hair into a bun and picks up his speed. His fingertips were cool and pressed against my button. He was fast and I lost my breath.

"Daddy" I moaned.

"Yes Sweetheart?" He replied

"Daddy Daddy oh Daddy. That feels nice. Daddy Daddy ugh. Oh Daddy Mphm. Daddies fuck me so hard I won't walk tomorrow."

They followed my order and fucked me at a speed I couldn't even feel them anymore.

I let loud moan escape. They pulled out quickly and ran their hands quickly over their dicks.

"Open your mouth, Lace." There came that nickname.

My mouth was then flooded with a mixture of tangy and sweet cum.

I happily moaned and I swallowed it all down.

Before I could do a thing, Stepfather pushed Ryan out of the way and thrusted so deep into me, I shook violently from another vaginal orgasm.

What I didn't expect was seeing Ryan slip into his father's ass and fuck him to the point he cried for him to stop.

"She's my slut only." He pulled his dad off me.

He slid himself in and our hips met in rhythm, another climax coming.

THE END