Ryan's Bulge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to resist touching it, I started to rub my aching cock, as I did so I felt him getting so hard now it was beyond belief, obviously he was close to orgasm as I was too. Sure enough he pulled out of me and began to rub his cock urgently against mine.

I pushed my prick up to meet his and our exposed penis heads sought each other out until they met again and we furiously rubbed them together and after only a few seconds, a jet of transparent precum droplets, squirted from the end of his cock over me, followed quickly after by streams of cum that bathed my cock and, when his cock head pushed past mine, showered all over me.

I came too a second or two after he started ejaculating and my cum flew up into the air to meet his, coating our pulsating shafts with even more semen. Eventually our orgasms subsided and we continued to rub and press our softening cocks together enjoying the tingling sensations until it was finally over.

I looked up at him and said, "Ryan I'm not going to give this guy his magazine back until we've finished it, I think it's going to take a looong time!"

12