Ryan's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ryansstory
ryansstory
192 Followers

The room was smaller than the warehouse sized dance floors below, maybe 75' by 75', with six circular platforms positioned at various points in the room. Each platform was lit by strobe lights and muted colored lighting. At the center of each circle was a long silver pole reaching to the ceiling. Around ten men and women sat at each of these circles. The purpose of the poles had just dawned on Ryan when one of the women positioned in front of the circles shrugged off her coat, letting it form a heap on the floor. The woman was bare except for her bra, underwear, and her stiletto heels. She then lithely step up on the platform. She turned in Ryan's direction and Ryan felt the room...shift, as if all focus had been concentrated on this woman. The rhythm that had been beating into his chest slightly increased in tempo, and the woman, his woman began to dance.

She started in a squat, her head down, shrouding the front half of her body with her luxurious black hair. As the music built she slowly extended her legs, keeping her chest covered. She slowly raised her arms, twisting her hands palms out as she did. Her hips began to sway in time with the music—as though she were grinding with some unseen dancer. As the song began to crescendo, she moved her hands behind her, grabbing onto the bar as though she were clinging to her imaginary partner's head. She allowed her body to slide back down, letting her chest drape forward so that her ass rubbed hard against the pole. As she straightened she flicked her hair back, giving the audience their first look at her face since she started dancing. She had an oval face, intense brown eyes, pale lips, and a stare that oozed sex. As she stood she seemed to look every member of the audience in the eyes—compelling them to watch her, to lust after her, to want her, to imagine fucking her. A moment later she was spinning around the pole, her torso twisting as she inverted herself to end suspended in midair by the strength of her thighs.

Ryan couldn't help imagining her wrapped around him. He could feel her strong thighs gripping his hips as he kept her suspended in midair, the swollen head of his cock pushing in and out of her slick pussy. He could see the look in her eyes, the same one she gave the crowd, when he pushed entirely inside her for the first time. She growled in her throat as he began to pump, letting her body fall back using him the same way she used the pole. Their hips held together by the strength of her legs and his hands squeezing tightly on her hips. The pulsing music of the room matched his mental rhythm and he could hear her grunt as Ryan slammed her against the wall, punctuating his thrust with the added pressure of the wall behind her. He could taste the sweat on her neck as he kissed his way down the corded muscles of her throat to her collar bone. He let his teeth scrape slightly as he moved towards the middle of her chest. Relying on her strength and the wall to support her, he moved his hands—one flying to her right breast where he started to play with the hard and puckered nipple, the other slapping her ass as hard as he could. He heard the thwack of hand on muscular ass. Her supple, soft breast contrasted with the firmness of her ass. Each of her tits were only a handful, but they were perfect in shape topped with hard, dark, sensitive nipples. She bared her teeth as he pinched her right nipple, urging him to fuck her faster. He could feel the muscles of her legs tightening faster and faster, her hands were positioned on the wall above her head giving her enough leverage to thrust into his thrusts. As he felt the familiar boiling feeling in his balls, he saw her tighten, her legs clamped around him giving him just enough stimulation to bring him almost over the edge...

"Ryan, snap out of it." Izzy slapped him on the ass playfully. "She was good though, wasn't she? I think I'm going to have to go change my panties. And you look like you need ten minutes alone in a bathroom." Ryan struggled to regain focus. The object of his fantasy had moved off the stage and was mingling, naked, with guests. Unfortunately for Ryan she was obscured by the large crowd around her.

"What?" He managed numbly.

"You're right. I'm just going to go commando, maybe it will increase my chances of getting lucky." Izzy laughed to herself, seeming slightly out of breath.

He'd found her. Now he just needed to meet her.

ryansstory
ryansstory
192 Followers
12