S(aint)

Story Info
Manson and Skold hook up on a video shoot.
1.2k words
4.15
18.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn Manson doesn't like to fake it. At least, he doesn't like to fake drug use, abuse, and sex when it comes to his music videos. Manson prefers that everything be completely real. He also prefers that everything be extreme, and so when he decided to turn his song "s(aint)" into a video, he came up with some pretty dirty ideas for it. This is a story about how Marilyn Manson found out that his band member, Tim Skold, was good at a lot of things, not just playing music.

_______________

"Okay, here's the deal..." Manson spoke to a small group of people surrounding him, "I will do what I want, you can do what you want... to a degree, and Asia, you film it all." As the crowd began to disperse, he spoke up again, "Oh, and by the way, since most of you know me by now, don't be surprised if you find yourself in my company in a very intimate way... if you don't want that, leave now." The crowd exchanged looks and a few of them turned to leave. Not all of them were up to it. When it came down to it, the only ones left were Tim Skold, Manson's all around handy musician; Asia Argentino, a "model" and film myster; Dita von Teese, Manson's then girlfriend; Gidget Gein, a former band member; and some nobody that Gidget had brought with him.

As Asia took up her place behind the camera, Manson pulled out a straw and packet of white powder. He needed to get a "jump", and it seemed like a good addition to the film. He inhaled sharply and rubbed his nose. It was good... just not good enough. So he did another line. And another. And another. After a dose large enough to get the entire crew high, he finally felt he had had enough. Problem was, he still didn't feel good. Depression was racking his nerves and had been for months. He had nearly forgotten about the camera when he took out the razor blade that he had used to chop the powder and slid it across the skin of his chest. He didn't feel it, but it bled anyway. Then his nose started to bleed from snorting the powder. His vision was blurry and his head was spinning.

Skold had been watching all of this. The naked body of Manson was tempting, and he had a lust for blood. It was a fetish he could rarely indulge in due to the risks associated with it. He knew Manson wouldn't object if he played with him a little, for it was obvious that Marilyn was really stoned. He decided to insure it by dressing himself in a white wedding dress. Manson would probably think he was a girl.

Manson tried to focus his eyes on the figure approaching him. It was a beautiful blonde girl with her hair tied up in a bun. She stepped over to him daintily and spun around. The dress swirled and fluttered. She picked up his hand and put it on her breasts. He rubbed the little mounds, growing harder by the minute. She moaned a little and pressed her hand upon his chest. She smeared the blood around and then bent down to lick it. He shuddered. She bent around and pulled up the skirt of the dress. Manson grabbed her ass, at the same time taking hold of his dripping cock. He pumped his fist around himself while massaging the ring of muscle within the pretty girl's ass. He was nearly ready to get off when the girl turned around and lifted the skirt over his head. Before Manson could react, Skold's hard cock was in his mouth. Tim slid in and out a few quick times before uncovering Marilyn's head. Open mouthed and shocked, Manson did what the only thing he could think of doing... he grabbed his dick and furiously stroked it. It was the only indication that Tim needed to continue. He motioned to Asia to turn off the camera. She did, and then sat down in a chair, dipping her fingers into her wet pussy at the scene playing out in front of her. Skold pushed Manson back on the bed and climbed on top of him. He pulled the dress off over his head and threw it to the ground. His lips played on Manson's. His body ground hard against the pale cock below him. Manson moaned and writhed beneith him.

"I'm going to take you and make you mine." Skold promised him. Fear flickered in Manson's brown eyes. He was too horny and high to resist, and Skold knew it. Tim motioned to Asia and she flung a tube of lubrication at him. He made sure that Manson could see him slicking up his dick in preparation for taking him. Marilyn closed his eyes and bit his lip as Tim Skold spread his ass cheeks. He wasn't in the mood to prepare him properly. Taking hold of his hips, Tim positioned his cock at the tight hole and pushed violently forward. Manson screamed as his anal virginity was taken from him so harshly. Now his nose and chest weren't the only things bleeding.

Out of respect, Tim held still to allow Manson to adjust a bit before pulling out to the head of his penis and sinking in again. He brushed over Manson's prostate on every stroke very purposefully. It confused Marilyn Manson's brain, because not only was he in a lot of pain, but he was also being stimulated in a most pleasurable way. If he wanted to, Manson could have overpowered Tim a long time ago. He wanted this. He wanted to be taken and used. Drugs were just an excuse to not fight back.

Before long, both men were yelling out obscenities at the pleasure of such a long overdue fucking. "Your ass is made for me. It fits me like a tight latex glove." Tim praised. Manson simply groaned. His abs clenched. Skold wrapped his fist around Manson's hard dick and gave it a little squeeze and a couple of pumps. Almost instantly, a fountain of cum erupted from Marilyn. He panted and collapsed under Tim's furious fucking.

Bending over, Skold sank his teeth into the already bloodied skin of Manson's chest. It wasn't gentle. It was peircing. Manson screamed once and then relaxed as Tim lovingly licked the wound he had made. The taste of blood flooded his body and he tensed. His orgasm seemed it go on forever. He pressed his forhead against Manson's chest as his balls emptied within him.

Pulling out, the two men lay side by side awkwardly.

Finally one of them spoke... "I... liked that. We should do it again... often." Manson offered.

"Are you still going to feel that way once you have sobered up a bit?" Tim asked.

"How the hell should I know? At least you can be guarenteed that you'll have plenty of opportunities to take advantage of my inebriated state though... I don't plan on straightening up any time soon. No pun intended." Manson assured.

The two men laughed and then a squeal flooded the room. They turned their heads to see Asia, her eyes closed tightly, her teeth biting her lower lip. She was shaking all over in post orgasmic bliss. It was a sight that brought the two men's cocks back at attention. "Come on, let's continue this in the other room." Manson suggested. Everybody agreed. Before the day was through, everybody had "gotten intimate" with Marilyn Manson... and loved every second of it.