S Club Heaven Ch. 3

Story Info
Tina wants the same as Joe & Hannah.
1.4k words
4.18
56.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working out in the gym, on my own for once, and there was no one else there. It was only a small gym, with limited equipment, as it wasn't the main gym in the hotel. The main one was on the ground floor, this one was on the top floor, and was normally only meant to be used by staff, but because of the publicity surrounding S Club, we had been given permission to use it.

Tina walked in while I was on the running machine. She was in a blue bikini. She walked over and said hello, and I replied politely. She then walked over to one of the leg muscles machines. I stared at her ass, as she walked away. It was a fine ass. She was on the machine, which involves pushing her legs apart. I watched her in the mirror, hoping that she couldn't see the bulge in my trousers that was appearing.

I slowed down my walk and thought of things to get my penis to go down, not wanting to show Tina my rock hard member. Finally she stopped and went into the changing room. I stopped my walk and lay on the bench press, and began to build my muscles. My penis was still semi-erect, but it was no longer an issue with no one else in the gym.

I didn't notice Tina re-enter the gym, and neither did I notice her creep up between my spread legs. However I did notice her presence when she put her hand straight on my crotch, and said:

"You got a good view then!"

I dropped the weights, with a clank.

"I'm sorry...." I began

"Don't be!" She cut in, "I am glad that I can do this to men. Anyway, your tight ass was having a similar effect on me!" As she said this, she took my hand and put it between her shapely legs. She was wet, and it wasn't sweat.

She walked away, but continued to talk. I sat up, partly to conceal my hard-on, partly to see her ass and legs.

"Hannah and Joe have been talking about what a great 'personnel trainer' you are, and I had to see for myself" She had reached the door. I thought she was gonna leave, but I was wrong. Instead she locked the door.

She walked back over to me.

"Now we have some privacy," she said, "you can show me how great a 'personnel trainer' you are"

She quickly positioned herself and straddled my legs as I sat up. She sat down on my lap, and kissed me deeply. I returned the favour, and we sat there for a while, exploring each others mouths. Gradually, our hands began to roam each others bodies. I kneaded her firm ass and shapely legs, and she ran her hands through my hair. She grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, temporarily braking the kiss. Admiring my body, she licked my chest before we began to kiss again. Now, I was fumbling with her back, and in the process, untied her bra. It fell off her front. Her tits were larger than Hannah's, and similar to Joe's in size, but they were much browner.

Obviously Tina bathed topless. My mouth immediately went to her nipples, flicking over the top, and jumping from one breast to another. She began to moan in pleasure, but at the same time, began to remove my shorts. I sat up, so she could get them off, leaving me in a pair of boxing shorts. However, she was quick and managed to get these off as well, exposing my 10" cock, hard and upright. I released my grip on her breasts, and saw her staring at my 10" monster, smiling. We began to kiss again. I used one hand on her ass, and the other on her breasts, while she used her hands to play with my dick, and raked her nails along my front.

I began to undo the bottom part of her bikini. As I did, she stopped kissing me, and began to nibble my ear.

"Fuck me!" she whispered, "I've never had one that big, Fuck me Please!"

I pulled her bikini loose and threw it away. I looked at her. Her muff was a small rectangle of black hair. It was very enticing.

I positioned the head of my cock near her entrance, and she slowly lowered herself. She gasped as the head of my penis passed her pussy lips. She was indeed tight. Not as tight as Hannah, but nonetheless tight. She moved further and further down my dick, and she gasped more as more entered her. She was in control but I didn't care. After she had taken in 6 inches, she began to pull out, then push in again. She was fucking my dick. I was upset that she hadn't taken all of me, but I would rectify that soon. She began to pick up the pace, and was moaning louder. I could tell that she was going to cum soon, so I stopped her and lifted her off of my dick. She looked very disappointed.

"You lay on the bench" I said.

She offered no objections and did as I asked. She lay face up. I positioned myself back in front of her pussy, and immediately rammed 6 inches of my cock back into her. As I began to push more of my cock into her, she moaned louder and louder, till she was almost screaming as I pushed the final inch in. I now used my hands to fondle her breasts, and began to pump into her. I could feel my dick about to burst, and could see that Tina was on the edge.

Suddenly she came, screaming! Her pussy contracted around my cock, which immediately made me shoot my load into her.

After she had finished her orgasm, she went limp, obviously overcome by the pleasure. I removed my still hard cock and lifted her up. I was going to take her to the shower, but then I had another idea.

"Tina?" I asked, "have you ever been fucked up your ass?"

"Only once" she replied quietly, "but the blokes dick was small and it was painful!"

"Well," I said, "You want to give it a second try?"

She looked a little shocked at first, and looked down at my rock hard member, but eventually she nodded.

"But be gentle!" she said.

I put her on the floor, on all fours. God her ass was beautiful. I kneaded her cheeks with my hands for a while, before sliding a finger into her anus. She moaned slightly, but I slid another in and massaged her tits with my other hand. I continued till I had slid 4 in. Then I removed my fingers and placed the head of my dick at the entrance to her anus. I used both hands to play with her tits, hair and pussy, and pushed my cock in. She moaned loudly in pain. I pushed in further. She moaned louder.

"Relax!" I said, "it wont hurt as much"

She relaxed, and I continued to push my dick further up her ass. As I pushed in the last few inches, she moaned more loudly again. her ass was indeed tight, and I was enjoying the sensation of it around my huge cock. I began to pump into her ass, and she moaned in pain. However as I continued, her moans went from pain to pleasure. We got into a steady rhythm, and were both dripping with sweat.

As I reached boiling point, one of my hands shot to the back of Tina's head, grabbing a hand full of hair, and pulling her back. She didn't seem to care, and just moaned more loudly. I could feel the need to release, so slammed my dick into her ass, one final time.

I came. Shooting a HUGE wad up her ass. At the same time, she came too. And we both reached an extreme climax there, on the floor of the staff gym. After it was over, I looked up, and saw Rachel peering thru the small window on the locked door. However, then she disappeared

She had been watching.

Tina hadn't noticed. I withdrew my cock, and Tina went for a shower. I got dressed again and went to my room for a shower, so as not to provoke suspicion. I planned to deal with Rachel later.