S Club Heaven Ch. 4

Story Info
Rachel wants help like the rest of the band.
2.2k words
3.9
70.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two days since Rachel had seen me fucking Tina up the ass in the gym. I didn't know whether she knew I had seen her, but I decided that if she was watching me fuck Tina, there had to be a reason, so I decided to approach her. To be honest, she was the one from S Club 7 that I wanted the most. She was ranked 2nd most sexy woman in the world by FHM and was the sexiest women in Britain according to the same pole. However I had refrained from approaching her because I knew she had a boyfriend. Some Nurse on TV drama Holby City.

I decided that there was no time like the present, so knowing that the band had just come back from a concert, I headed for Rachel's room.

I knocked on the door. Nothing. I knew she was in there, so I knocked again. I heard movement. Someone was very close to the door. I thought maybe she was looking through the peep hole, to see who was there. The door opened. Just slightly, as if the handle had been turned, but no one had pushed the door. I took this as a good sign and entered her room.

Rachel was standing in the corridor of her room, opposite me as I entered. It was only a small corridor, about a meter wide, so we were close. However, I did get a good look at her. She was wearing a long white shirt, with rolled up sleeves. I could see her sumptuous breasts were being held back by a blue and silver bra. She was wearing no trousers or skirt. I could see her black panties and all of her legs. They were gorgeous. My cock was already half hard, just by looking at this beauty.

She stared straight at my face, as if examining every detail. I stared back at hers. Her perfect hair, her luscious lips, and her deep dark eyes. My cock continued to grow inside my trousers.

As if she could tell, she tilted her head down to look at my throbbing cock, and then straightened her head and looked back at my face.

I had to start the conversation, even though I could have spent all day staring at this beauty.

"I came to see you..." I began

"I know what you want!" She cut me off. She leaned in closer to me, so our faces were almost touching.

"You want," she continued, "THIS"

She kissed me, and at the same time took one of her hands, grabbed my dick, and jerked it hard a dozen times. Then she abruptly stopped.

"Well, you do want it, don't you?" She asked, prompting me to nod.

"Well your gonna have to work for it!" She turned around and walked into the bedroom.

She was wearing thong! Damn her ass looked good, swaying from side to side. It was equally as good as Tina's, if not better. I followed her into the bedroom. She was sitting on the bed.

"Look," she continued to speak, "I know you've fucked the other S Club girls, and my bet is that you want to fuck me too. Well that's fine by me, but I'll only let you do it, if you come over here, remove my panties and suck my pussy!"

Finally plucking up the courage to speak again, I said "What about your boyfriend?" I immediately regretted it, feeling that I had just blown my only chance with the sexiest woman in Britain.

She stared straight back at me and replied,

"My boyfriend is on the other side of the Atlantic, and I am horny! And to top that, he's not very good in bed, is crap at eating pussy and has a small dick. I've seen your dick, and I want it. OK?"

I just nodded and walked over. Far be it from me to argue with a Pop Star.

I walked over to her, and knelt infront of her.

"Wait!" She ordered, "if you are gonna suck my pussy, you have to take your top off!"

I wasn't going to let anything stop me at this stage, so I quickly whipped off the T-shirt I was wearing. Rachel's mouth hung open a little as she stared at my muscular physique. I took this opportunity to get started. I placed a hand on her leg, and began to massage it. She had beautiful legs. Long and slender. In fact when I think about it, all the S Club girls had great legs, and I love great legs. I placed my other hand on the other leg, and slid them up to her crotch. I tugged gently at her panties, which were just hidden by the bottom of her shirt. I pulled them down, around her legs. They were blue, matching her bra. I discarded them. I then flipped up the bottom of her shirt, exposing her pussy. She had a small bush of brown hair, surrounding her slit, and to the top left corner was a tattoo of a butterfly. It was one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen. I remember thinking that Rachel's boyfriend must be a complete buffoon to waste this! If I was Rachel's boyfriend, I'd go everywhere with her, so I could fuck her every day!

I opened her legs, into a V shape, and began to kiss her slender legs. I kissed each leg alternately and got closer and closer to her muff. I could see her wetness glistening in the light. I could wait no longer, so I kissed her pussy. She tasted ever so sweet. I continued my exploration with my tongue. I flicked my tongue over her pussy lips, before plunging it deep into her love canal. As my tongue snaked into her slit, Rachel moaned in pleasure. I moved my hands to her ass, and squeezed it, allowing me to push my tongue further into her slit. I found her clit, and began circling it with my tongue. Her moans were getting louder and louder. Finally, as I plunged my tongue past her clit vigorously, her whole body spasmed and she came. Her pussy juices squirted into my mouth, where I swallowed them. Her taste was great, like a rare delicacy. She continued to spasm for about 2 minutes.

After she had finished I withdrew my face. Rachel had a huge smile on her face.

"That was great!" She said gleaming, "you are the best person I have ever come across at eating pussy"

"Well," I replied, "you have a perfect pussy for eating. It's so tasty!"

"Thanks!" She said, seemingly even happier now I had complemented her, "but I am sure you need to let go of something yourself!" She was staring at the obvious bulge in my trousers.

"And," she continued, "I am sure that you wouldn't mind getting a look at these." She squeezed her tits together, "so why don't you whip of those jeans, and we'll combine the two ideas!"

I needed no more enticing, and quickly whipped my jeans off. I was standing there in just my boxers, infront of Rachel Stevens, sexiest woman in Britain! She moved herself onto the centre of the bed.

"Come over here!" she beckoned, "your never gonna get at my tits form over there, or while I still have these clothes on. Come over here and take them off me!"

I climbed onto the bed, and straddled Rachel at her naked waist. I wanted to fuck her pussy, but I knew I would in time. First I wanted her tits. I undid all the buttons on her shirt, and let it slip back, revealing her beautiful stomach. It was the perfect size and shape. I threw her shirt to one side and bent over and kissed it. I straightened up, and put my hands on her breasts, though her bra. I massaged them slowly. They were large. I found the clasp of the blue and silver bra, and undid it, discarding the bra, to leave 2 perfect globes of flesh. I caressed them in my hands. She was naked. She was naked and had a perfect body. I bent over swiftly and began to kiss and massage her wonderful tits.

She began to moan in pleasure again, as I sucked on her hard nipples. But she began to speak,

"Mmmm, this is great. But I wanted to use this on them!" Her hand had slid down to my boxers, and grabbed my 10 inch cock. She pulled my cock up to her, till I was straddling her stomach, no longer able to suckle on her sexy breasts. She pulled at my boxer shorts, like a small child going for the wrapping paper on a birthday present. Finally she ripped them off, throwing them to one side. She stared at my huge cock for almost 3 minutes straight.

"Man!" She said eventually, "I have to ride that beast! But first, lay it between my tits, and give them a good fucking!"

I couldn't believe what she was telling me to do! But I did it. I lowered my 10 incher between her gorgeous tits. She used her hands and pushed her two mounds together, encompassing my dick. I began to push forward and pull back, fucking her beautiful globes. It was great because I could see her amazing face, while continuing to fuck her. Because my dick was quite long, as I thrust forward, it poked into Rachel's face. At first she let it poke at her cheeks and her chin, but after a few thrusts, she opened her mouth and sucked the head of my prick. She did this every time I pushed forward. It was ecstasy. I wasn't gonna last long after she started this, and soon I felt the swelling in my balls.

"God!" I panted, "I'm gonna cum! NOW"

And then I did exactly that. My wad of man goo landed all over Rachel's Tits and face. Some even went in her perfect hair. I continued to squirt for almost 5 minutes, my orgasm had been so powerful. And Rachel began to lick some of my mess off herself.

When I was finally spent, my dick was still hard.

"That was amazing!" Said Rachel, licking her lips, " and I see you are ready for the main event!"

She rolled me over, so she was now on top. My 10" dick was sticking up in the air, as if saluting someone or other.

She positioned herself over my dick.

"Just think!" She told me, "in a few seconds you'll have had this monster in the pussy of every female in S Club 7!"

With that she lowered herself onto me, and impaled her pussy with my 10" prick.

There she was. Her sexy legs, down by my side, as I massaged them. Her hair fell onto her shoulders, over her face which held an expression of joy, as she rode my cock up and down. Her tits hung well on her, and looked perfect as they jiggled up and down. Her long arms played with my chest. And then there was her picture perfect stomach, followed by her sweet pussy. I could feel her pert ass, even though I couldn't see it. I could now understand why she had been voted the sexiest woman in Britain, and why magazines described her as the best part of S Club 7. No offence to the other girls, as they were drop dead gorgeous, but Rachel reminded me of a goddess. I moved a hang and massage her left globe, fiddling with her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.


Slowly, I lifted myself up, so I was level with her. I kissed her, deep and passionately. Then I kissed her neck, and her breasts, and then her mouth again. She was incredibly beautiful. My hands took over her ass, and began to massage her beautiful behind, as her arms embraced me and held me close. We continued like this for almost an hour. It was one of the best sex experiences of my life, but finally I knew I had to come inside this beauty.

"I've got to cum soon!" I whispered to her.

"Me too!" She replied.

After another couple of minutes, her pussy clenched around my dick, in a vice like grip. She began to scream in pleasure, and she began to spasm as earlier. She was cumming. And it was this site that pushed me over the edge. My balls contracted, and my dick grew a tiny bit more, and then I came! I shot a HUGE wad of cum, up into her pussy. It was amazing. It was better than my first time. We both came fully for 7 minutes, my dick filling up her sexy pussy. Eventually, we lay down. I removed my spent, limp dick from her pussy.

"That was the greatest sexual experience of my life!" she whispered

"Me too!" I whispered back

"And so much better than my boyfriend!"

With that we both drifted off into sleep.

When I woke up, Rachel had gone, so I got dressed, (minus a pair of boxer shorts) and left.

I sincerely hoped that I would get to encounter Rachel again.