S Club Heaven: The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thats OK, I’m here now” I said as I walked over to Hannah, and kissed her deeply, “anyway perhaps you could help me by returning the favour.”
She looked intrigued.
I continued, “I’d like you to eat Hannah out while I fuck her!”
Joe smiled, Hannah however was a little confused, “How are you gonna fuck me, if she’s sucking my pussy?”
I smiled at her grimly, as I said “Because I am gonna fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before!”
She still looked confused. I pushed her on the ground so she was on all fours. I think Hannah finally got the idea, because she began to try and get away. However, Joe had already got underneath Hannah, and was sucking her pussy. Joe held Hannah in place.
“Lubrication!” I ordered Joe. She stop eating Hannah, and sucked my cock quickly, coating it in saliva.
I then put my cock head at the entrance to Hannah tight ass. It looked tiny compared to my dick, but I was adamant in my desision. She screamed as I pushed the head past her small buns. She continued to scream as I force the first 3” of my dick in. Joe’s cullingud appeared to be having no effect. However as I pushed the next 3” in she moaned less.
Then she said “no more! Stop! I can’t take anymore!” while she was panting.
She was close to cumming, but I tended to agree woth her. Her ass was incredibly tight, tighter than anything I had ever felt in my life. So as Joe brought her to an oral climax, I had mercy. I began to pump in and our of Hannah ass where I was, forcing no more of my cock inside her. I knew I would have to cum soon again. The sheer tightness of Hannah’s ass was near making me explode. Then Hannah came form Joe’s work. She shuddered.
Feeling the need to cum myself, I then did something cruel. In the midst of Hannah’s orgasm, I grabbed her hair, and pulled, forcing the last 4” into her tight ass. She screamed in pain from my thrust and pleasure form her orgasm. I moaned too, as I shot my load up her virgin ass. Her pain had been an aphrodisiac to me, and I kept my dick inside her, spurting for 3 or more minutes. Then I removed my cock from her now much wider ass hole.
Joe was laying on the floor, looking up at me. I helped her up, we embraced and kissed deeply. Me moved round the room in the throws of passion. I propped her up against the wall, where she wrapped her legs around me. This eneable me to suck her tits, while still thrusting into her. We stayed like this for a while. We then spun out of that position, next to the table. I proped her up against it, and thrust in harder and harder.
After a few moment I cleared the table with my arm and lay Joe on it, while thrusting into her with my hips. I played with her breasts with my hands.
I wanted to give Joe the best orgasm she had ever had. This was all down to her. If she had not kissed me in the corridor that one time, I would not have been there then. I would never of had the chance to fuck all the girls of S Club. But it wasn’t only that. Joe had been the best friend of my older sister. She was the girl I had fantasized over as a teenage boy, and she was the first girl I ever wanked over. In my eyes, Joe was nearly as perfect as Rachel. That was why I wanted to make her cum with a force that she had never experieced before.
I was gonna cum soon. I could feel it in my loins. I began thrusting into Joe harder and harder, with more and more force. Then I exploded. I shot a huge wad of cum, spurt after spurt, into Joe’s pussy. I moaned with pleasure, feeling the cum leave my dick and enter her moist tunnel. Then I fell silent. I could hear nothing. The whole ship seemed silent. Then I realised why. Joe hadn’t cum. Despite my aims, I had not brought her to an orgasm. She was just lying still, on her back, legs around my waist, eyes closed. I felt depleted.
But then it happened! 5 seconds later! She opened her eyes, then rose up, while screaming,
“OH MY GOD!”
She repaeted it over and over again, as her body shook, the table with it. She continued like this for 5 minutes, before crumpling on the table.
“That,” she said very quietly, “was the best orgasm of my life!”
I smiled. Glad in the knowledge that I had accomlished my goal. I took my cock out of Joe’s pussy, and Joe remained laying on the table. I looked around, Hannah was asleep, so I asked Joe,
“How long will my cock stay erect?”
No answer from Joe. She had fallen asleep too.
But then someone else answered,
“Any normal man would have given up an hour ago!” it was Rachel, “but I appear to be lucky, as I have yet to taste that beaytiful beast!”
She walked down the stairs in all her naked glory. She walked up to me, and knelt infront of me. Then she grabbled my cock in her hands, and put my balls in her mouth. She sucked my balls while she jerked me off. Then she released my balls and licked up and down my prick with her snake like tongue. Her hands moved to my rear, and caressed my ass. Then she took the head of my dick in her mouth. She felt warmer than any of the other girls had been. She played with my dick using her tongue.
She guided it to the back of her mouth, where she expertly swallowed the first 5”. Her throat was more moist than any of the other girls, and it felt better on my dick. She pulled it out half an inch then pushed in and inch. She did this repeatedly, while coating my dick with liberal coatings od salivia.
From what I could see, it was amazing. Her head bobbed up and down on my dick. I could see her angelic face, with my dick sticking out of her mouth. My hands played with her hair, and her sumptuous tits.
I had fucked this girls’s pussy, tits and ass, and ate her out too. She had a pefect sexy body, and an ideal face. She had forsaken her boyfriend to fuck me, and at this moment had 8” of my 10” monster dick in her mouth. She was, in my eyes, a sex goddess.
The procedure she was carrying out during her blowjob was driving me wild. Soon she had the while of my dick down her throat. It was an amazing site, and an amazing feeling. She pulled me as close as possible by my ass, and sucked my dick. I could feel the jizz building. I was gonna cum, and it was the biggest wad of my life.
I announced my impending explosing to her, but it was too late, and I came down her throat.it was intense, and the orgasm was amazing. She retracted my dick, and I continued to shoot, landing cum on her tits, face, hair, and stomach. This was the biggest orgasm and jizz of my life. She kissed me, while sticking my still spurting dick into her pussy. With one thrust she came, (obviously she had been doing abot of DIY). We came together for another 5 minutes. Then for the first time in hours I felt my dick go limp. I withdrew my cock, and we fell asleep.

And so that was it. When I awoke, the boat was back in port and the girls were gone. I got on the plane and went home to England. I never saw the girls again, except on the telly. The dream was over. I was not allowed to tell anyone of my escapades, but I doubt anyone would have believed me if I had told them anyway. Back in England I returned to my normal life, and settled down and got myself a girlfriend. The thoughts of S Club 7 remained in my memory for the rest of eternity. I would never forget them, and I was sure they would never forget me!

12