S is for Selena

Story Info
The shoe's on the other foot.
5k words
4.44
38.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers

***

Transgender-themed stories which I hope will be of interest to those who like women, or would like to be a woman. Which includes me!

***

"His name is Ken," my friend Isabella had told me as she recounted her own encounter and that of her friend. "I got to first base with him that first time he came in the club. Just a quick snog and then he seemed to take fright."

"Were you wearing that red dress, the one with holes down the sides? That with your thigh-boots, my dear, is liable to scare any man off," I'd joked.

She'd grinned.

"No, just a tight dress, hardly a mini really. My classic LBD, though it's a very deep purple, actually. You've seen it, remember? And the next week Carina got as far as him caressing a boob, but again he made some feeble excuse and left. Pity, he really is gorgeous."

"Well, maybe he'll be there again this week," I'd suggested in commiseration.

"I'm not so sure. Anyway, I saw him. In town. That shoe shop near the fountain in the arcade? 'Lenton's' isn't it? He's the new manager."

"Right," I'd said. The thought was a tempting one. "And you're sure he was up for it."

"Well, we thought so. We both did."

"And he knew?"

"Knew what? Oh, that. Yes, definitely, no doubt about that. You could tell by the way he looked."

"And he's gorgeous, you say?"

"Oh yeah, a real dish."

That had decided it. A 'dish' working in a shoe shop. Perfect! I couldn't wait for the next Friday club night, I'd gone into town and made my way to Lenton's. All 'equipped' if you know what I mean. I'd timed it to get there on the Thursday, just before 5.30. To buy shoes of course.

It was deliberate policy to arrive late, and it worked. I spent a couple of minutes looking in the window, Isabella was certainly right, there had been changes there. I'd looked in that window several times in the past, well, of course I had. Any woman like me would take any chance at all to look in a shoe shop window though not at the boring black and brown men's' shoes. And the window was different from the previous occasion I'd looked in there, maybe a month earlier. Gone were the sensible shoes, the low heels and comfortable slippers, or at least there were less of them there. In their place right in the middle were five or six pairs most definitely more to the taste of a woman like me. Lovely strappy heels, and very high heels at that.

And at the side, though not entirely to my own taste, one pair of distinctly fetish-like high-heeled boots, black and shiny and very studded. I could see Isabella in them, I really could. Definitely, this place had a new manager and he was stamping his own mark on the window display. Well, I hoped so. I'd gone for a mini-dress, of course, and my favourite wig. As I'd moved towards the shop door to push, it had opened and two young girls had been on the point of leaving.

"Goodnight Mr Jones," they had both called, almost in unison.

"Goodnight Evelyn. Harriet. Oh, hello. Er - good evening."

He'd seen me. He'd stuttered. I'd known that a tall leggy blonde tended to do that to a man, that's why I'd chosen to wear my long platinum 'big hair' wig.

I checked his name badge to be sure I'd heard the two assistants right. 'Kenneth Jones'. This was him. This was 'Ken,' the guy Isabella had been talking about.

I'd missed two weeks in a row at the club, family commitments you know. OK then, my mother had been to stay and there was absolutely no way I could have worn such a short skirt and heels while she'd been there. Mr Jones turned towards me, he just couldn't help looking down at my legs again!

"I'm afraid we're closing now. Maybe you could come back tomorrow."

I looked disappointed.

"Oh dear, I'm looking for a pair of really high heels. I was so hoping to find something suitable tonight. I know it's late...."

That did it.

"Well, maybe - er. Do come in."

I slipped in past him and took off my long coat to reveal my tight mini-dress, my long legs and my high-ish heels. Only four inch heels though.

"Well, if you don't mind me serving you, madam. I'm sure we can find something quite quickly."

Yes! Got him, I could tell. But if I wasn't mistaken, he hadn't got it, not yet anyway. This could be even more fun that I'd anticipated.

"I'll have to lock the door, to stop other customers coming in. Since we're really closed, if you see what I mean."

"That's all right - er - Mr Jones," I purred, peering again at his name badge.

"It's Kenneth. But please, my friends call me Ken."

"Thank you, Ken. And though I'm really Mrs Wilson, my friends call me Selena."

Well, my friends at the club do.

"That's a very nice name. If I may say so."

Yes! Yes! I tried to blush, a bit difficult really, my make-up was designed to cover all sorts and probably hid any reddening cheeks as well. I smiled, aware of the effect of a rich red smile on a man, it usually worked. I'd taken so much care with my lipstick, I'm the sort of grrl who thinks a rich, red, quality smile works wonders. Kenneth smiled too. He turned to lock the door behind him, then moved to take my arm and lead me away from the front of the shop, round a slight bend where we wouldn't be seen by anyone walking past along the arcade. Turning the lights off in the entrance, he turned towards me.

"How can I help you, Madam?"

"Selena," I said.

"Sorry," he replied.

"I'm looking for a pair of really sexy high heels, really high, and one of my girl friends recommended you," I said in as sweet and sexy a voice as I could muster.

I'd always known I sounded good, it was a big plus in my game. A sexy femme voice I could do.

"Oh yes," he answered. "To impress your husband maybe. Mr Wilson."

"Oh no, I don't want to impress that bastard. No, they're just for me really. And to impress -- anyone who might be impressed. If you see what I mean, Ken. I do like to dress attractively. And most men seem to find a woman's legs look so much sexier in very high heels."

I smiled, maybe a little seductively as I sat on a chair, away from the view from the door, and crossed my legs. The thought did occur to me -- was I being TOO obvious?

"I so agree. I myself really appreciate a woman who can wear high heels though I know some can't. Well, anything special?"

I looked up at him, he was positively leering at me. I struggled a little to remove my jacket, his expression confirming to me when he saw my cleavage that I'd judged him right.

"Well - er - Kenneth. The higher the better really."

He knelt down in front of me and took my foot in his hand, examining it.

"You look like a size eight, Selena, rather a large size for a woman."

Just for a moment I thought maybe he'd got it, but from the look on his face as he turned towards me I knew he still hadn't. Not yet. Hell, how far could I take this? Kenneth took my shoe off, letting his fingers blatantly caress my silken-clad foot. I'd picked sheer black seamed stockings deliberately, experience had shown me they can drive a certain kind of man wild.

"Oooooh, Kenneth, that feels good. You have a very tender touch. You can do that some more if you like."

And I just sat there, wallowing in delight and shivering with the sensuality of it all, as he smiled at me and continued to caress my feet. I was so glad I'd painted my toe-nails, the red-tipped toes were just visible through the dusky nylon of my stockings. I knew damn well the experiences, both visual and tactile, were exciting him.

"I think I have just what you want, I'll be right back," he said, standing and moving away towards a door near the back of the shop. I breathed deeply for a minute or so, trying to calm down.

Coming back with three shoe-boxes, Ken laid them on the floor and then sat on a little stool in front of me. He opened the first box and began his salesman's patter.

"This is a big seller in our London branches," he said as he smoothly slid the shoe onto my foot and hooked the tiny strap around my ankle, taking a little time to caress my lower leg a little more. "Do you see how it accentuates your leg?"

Ken kept talking as he worked, but I could see that his mind was focused on my legs. I had on a short, tight dress that tied at the waist and ended a few inches above my knees.

The effect was alluring but not blatantly sexual, and Kenneth was definitely attracted in some way to the 'woman' he was dealing with. He looked up into my eyes. Smoky grey and framed by long lashes, if I'd got it right they practically smouldered with passion. As he slid the other heel on, the front seam of my dress opened somewhat to expose one long leg. I could tell he was desperate to see even higher but I knew I had to play the game. He watched as I stood and strolled back and forth, trying to emphasise the sway of my hips. Smiling, I turned and pushed my right leg forward, that leg chosen because I knew it would make the split in my dress part high enough for him to see the exotic lace trim of my thigh-high stockings.

"Well?" Ken said. "What do you think?"

He looked, he smiled, he stared, he leered. I sat back down and crossed my legs again. I tipped my head seductively to one side.

"They are nice and I like the straps, but do you have something even sexier?" I asked.

"Sexier?"

"Yes. Higher heels I mean. These are - what - about four-inch heels? Maybe four-and-a-half? Well, I think I could wear something higher I think. Would you agree?"

"Oh yes, Selena." He was definitely getting turned on by then. "I have another pair here, black patent stilettos, they have a six-inch heel."

"Ooh, they sound just lovely. Do you think I could wear them? I mean, have I got the legs to carry them off?"

And with that I stretched my right leg right out, pulling the hem of my dress to one side to blatantly reveal my stocking tops and an expanse of bare thigh above.

"Oh, yes Selena. YES!"

He was loving the teasing, he clearly knew where it was leading -- or so he thought. I was being so provocative, so promiscuous, there was only one possible outcome. Actually, though he didn't know it, there were two, and it was number two I was looking forward to. I smiled in anticipation of the classic black high heels he'd promised. As he took my shoe off I took the opportunity to move my toes onto the upper part of his thigh, slowly letting my foot just touch the now-visible bulge in his trousers. As he moaned slightly, I just smiled as coquettishly as I could. By the time I tried on the first of the gorgeous black heels my dress was sliding a little higher on my thighs, so high I was sure he would be able to see the vee of my tiny black thong.

Ken's hand lifted my leg to slip the shoe on and in the process I opened my thighs just a little more, giving him a peek of that most intimate item of silk lingerie. He was having difficulty controlling himself, I could see. Trembling ever so slightly, he watched almost breathlessly as I slid my second foot in. He couldn't take his eyes off me, I was damn near to cumming in my thong myself, everything was straining inside there. I'd dressed for the occasion, I knew my body was the classic hourglass shape, big tits, small waist, and full hips. My black bustier was straining to hold my bulging 'breasts' and I knew he'd be able to see the outline of my 'nipples' through the black lace of the bra.

After putting the shoe on, Ken let his fingers trail up my leg yet again, and even higher than before. The feel of his hands sliding gently up the nylon of my stocking was now sending shivers through me too. He must have heard my sharp intake of breath as his hands edged closer to the tops of my stockings. His eyes locked on mine, our faces moved together. He was watching as I teasingly licked my shining red lips, an act so sensual I almost felt his heart pounding. Abruptly Ken pulled back, and as he did he slid his hand smoothly down my leg.

"Selena...."

He was going to say something significant, I knew, but I was puzzled. He'd brought three shoe boxes. I interrupted him, asking what was in the third box. He seemed disappointed, the moment had passed but I knew it would return. I was going to make damn sure it did!

"Well, these are my favourites," Ken said, opening the box to reveal the most beautiful pair of high heels I'd seen in my life.

OK, so black stilettos, though that phrase didn't do them justice. Black shoes, with a two inch platform and a silver dagger-thin spiked heel which must have been at least eight inches long, with silver straps which would be cross-hatched up the ankle and tied about five inches higher.

"Oh my God, Kenneth. They're gorgeous, they're obscene! They're positively pornographic!" I exclaimed.

Ken was leering again. I know he wanted to see me wearing them and he knew I needed to wear them! I slipped off the previous pair and stretched a leg towards him.

"OK then Ken, it's up to you."

He slid the shoe onto my foot, caressing my ankles again and still having problems controlling his breathing, he was clearly SO aroused. And I myself wasn't exactly calm as he laced the silver straps of the high heel around my leg and over my calf, where he tied them off. Holding my leg out straight he admired his handiwork.

"How about the other one, Selena? I'm sure you will fall in love with them."

It was a rhetorical question and lifting my other leg he began to 'dress' my left foot. I was having difficulty coping too, he could tell the whole experience was doing something for me. It was doing a lot! My breathing was shallow now as he finished lacing the second heel. Reaching out to help me up, he watched as I paraded in front of him. OK so I'd worn very high heels before but never anything so high and so beautiful. I reached out a hand to Kenneth, he stood up and helped me to steady myself.

"Well, what do you think?"

He just stared at me, at my legs, at my figure, at my over-done makeup and long blonde hair.

"Yes, you're right. Obscene is the word, you look positively orgasmic."

I allowed him to pull me a little closer, pretending that I was using him to help balance myself. His hand slid round my waist, too quickly for me to do anything about it. Not that I would have done.

"Well, what do you think now?"

I knew what he was thinking, the whole dressing-up earlier that evening had been with that moment in mind. Perched on the eight-inch high heels and with my big boobs and my blonde hair flowing down my back, I knew that I was his sexual fantasy come alive. Or at least, one version of that fantasy. But -- how might he react to a different version? I knew I would find out soon.

"I think - oh my God, I just love them!" I exclaimed.

I looked down at the reflection of my adorned feet in the low mirror, specially put there for exactly that purpose. I paused and grinned sexily at Kenneth.

"Now, you can see the full effect. What do YOU think?"

I thrust a leg towards him again allowing the folds of my dress to part, giving him a good eyeful of the tops of my stockings. He reached out a hand towards me, leering in a rather disgusting manner. I took his hand and squeezed it slightly. Part of me wanted him to take me there and then, I was desperate to thrust my tongue between his lips and feel his big masculine hands pawing my feminised body. Yet another part of me didn't want that, I wanted to delay even more. I wanted to stretch out the seduction, to revel in my own anticipation as well as his, of the moment when surely he was going to give me a good old-fashioned shagging.

"Selena, I am so lucky to feast my eyes on the beauty I see before me. Come with me, into my office. I have a long mirror in there, you can see the full effect."

Oh yes, I did so want to see that. I kept hold of his hand tightly to help me balance again as he led me towards a door at the back of the shop and into a small room. Not very fancy, more functional, a desk and a computer and a small wide armchair, almost a sofa. And facing me, a huge full-height mirror. I looked, I gasped.

"Oh my, Mr Jones, they are just gorgeous. I'll definitely have them."

"I rather thought you might, Mrs Wilson."

I giggled, somehow we'd both become much more formal. Kenneth was standing behind me as I posed and turned to inspect my reflection.

"You were hinting, Mrs Wilson, that such an exotic purchase was maybe not for your husband's benefit? If you don't mind my asking."

I was loving it, I had obviously 'dressed' so much more effectively than ever before. Or maybe - the thought began to worry me - either Isabella had judged him wrong, or even that this was the wrong Kenneth! I decided I had to continue.

"Oh no, he doesn't really appreciate my attraction any more. After all, I'm not the young girl I once was."

True!

"Really, Mrs Wilson. You are not doing yourself justice. Many men would just love to be in the company of a stunningly-dressed woman like yourself, I promise you."

"Why thank you, Mr Jones. That is so kind."

And I turned and kissed him, just briefly, on the cheek. Kenneth enjoyed that, I could tell, but I wanted more and I was sure he did too.

"So, maybe I'll be lucky soon. Find another man, I mean."

"Maybe," he said.

He was standing behind me, looking past me, staring at my reflection. I felt his body press against mine as he moved closer.

"Oh dear, Mrs Wilson. Your stockings, they have been disturbed a little, maybe I should smoothe them for you. It takes a special kind of woman to carry off stockings like that, I think."

"Where?" I asked, knowing full well that there was nothing at all wrong with my stockings as I slid my dress to one side to 'inspect' them.

"Allow me?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

"Of course, Mr Jones" I muttered, rather coyly I hoped.

So I stood there as I watched Kenneth, in the mirror, reach down beside me, stretching his hand across to slide it smoothly but firmly from my knee and right up my right leg, lifting my dress to reveal my bare smooth thigh and approach my thong. I was shaking, I was desperate. The tightly trapped secret between my legs under my black thong was aching for release. I knew it couldn't be long and so desperately hoped Isabella had 'read' this guy right - if it indeed was him. Otherwise he might not like his surprise!

I almost passed out with the excitement of it all.

"Oh my, Kenneth, that feels so SO good!"

He was caressing the upper part of my thigh, very slowly moving his hand towards my crotch. I was breathing deeply as he leaned across and amorously began to tease my ear with his tongue.

"You deserve to feel good, Selena, you so deserve it."

And I felt for the first time that evening what I'd wanted, needed, I felt Kenneth pushing his erection hard against me.

"God Selena, I so want to ..."

"What do you want, Kenneth?"

I was squirming, my thong was close to popping point.

"I want to ...."

He didn't say it, he did it. His other hand snaked round and pulled the tie on my dress, allowing it to slip from my shoulders and fall onto the floor. The same hand then moved up to cup my bra-covered breasts as I began to shake uncontrollably. And is if that wasn't enough, the hand which had been threatening to uncover my lack of cunt, if you see what I mean, changed direction. I watched as it slid round my waist and began to tease the crack in my arse. I shifted my legs apart, an indication that I approved - and I was ready.

"God, Selena. I've always dreamed of having a woman like you, like this."

"What do you mean?" I managed to ask as his caresses became more vigorous, as

I gazed at his fingers sliding across my black bra and manipulating my breast-forms, the most realistic and the most expensive I'd ever bought.

I heard a sound. An unzipping sound. I felt Kenneth's fingers sliding down the crack in my arse, then I felt - something else. Yes! Oh my God, yes, I couldn't believe it, he was there!

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers
12