S is for Slut, Submission, Semen Ch. 03

Story Info
They take on 6 guys.
2k words
3.99
120.4k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training my new fuck toy 'Slut Boy Craig' was a highly desireable way to end my Friday. Emma & I had just completed an aroused but frustrating 3 hour exercise session with Mr Butt and there was no doubt that we both needed some relief. Acting the filthy slut with Craig and teasing a few loads of watery spunk out of his 22 year old cock was just what we needed! Mr Butt had instructed us to return in 90 minutes so we didn't have time to shower and change so we would have to deal with Slut Boy the way we were.

"Have we time to stop by the 'Mirror' Room?" asked Emma, as we headed down the corridor to the slaves' dorm.

"Should do." I replied, "Anyway, we can see what he's up to, before we go in and surprise him!"

We retraced our steps and came to the 'Mirror Room', aptly named because of the two walls and ceiling that were fully mirrored with single sections of mirrored glass, the ideal accompaniment to the raised stage with pole dance area especially constructed for Mr. Butt's video shoots and voyeuristic sex games. The room also housed the closed circuit TV and recorders set up to watch almost all the other rooms in the castle including the slaves' dorm, where Craig would doubtless be 'amusing' himself (or should that be abusing himself!).

As luck would have it, our entrance was perfectly timed. Some of the new girls had just been put through their paces on the pole by Kiera, an accomplished dancer and one time favourite slut of Mr B. More importantly for Emma & myself, the girls had an appreciative audience of naked and highly aroused male slaves whom they had been teasing to the point of ejaculation. We could see at a glance that there were 6 guys to only 4 girls and we were more than happy to make up the numbers. Kiera saw me and waved us over to join the floor show, while sending the 3 trainee dancers on their way.

You may be thinking: "Why would Mr Butt keep MALE slaves in his castle?" The short answer would be: to keep us girls horny and happy. Male slaves were never allowed to fuck us girls unless it was for Mr B's filming sessions and always at his express instruction (the "No Fuck" Rule). But Mr. Butt did appreciate that if he wanted us to be ready at anytime to be used and abused for his perverse pleasures, we girls would need some fun, so we were regularly allowed to 'enlist' some new fuck toy male slaves when we were getting bored. There were currently twelve willing young men living in the slaves' dorm and available to me and the other girls when we wanted.

I could see Kiera's eyes were glazing over with lust as she winked in our direction and said,

"Fuck the 'No Fucking' Rule, eh girls?"

as she motioned a prodigiously hung young black male to lie on his back so she could squat over him and skewer her soaking pussy on his massive stiff rod. She did look fucking gorgeous with only her black steel heeled stilettos on her feet and her legs spread wide apart as she lowered herself completely onto the poor guy's bursting dick! Bursting was right. As she settled her ass cheeks onto the firm flesh of his belly, facing away from his face, the guy's whole body started to twitch and buck as he thrust upwards and screamed with pleasure while emptying his balls deep inside her.

"Fuck," said Kiera, "No stamina these fuckin' wimps."

She removed herself disappointedly from the massive black dong, allowing tick dollops of semen to run out her pussy and down her inside leg.

Emma, always a sucker for a stiff black dong, was over in a flash to kneel beside the dazed slave and take his length into her mouth. She licked and sucked it clean, tickling under the balls and starting a slow bobbing motion with her head on the tip of the prick. Emma was always much more patient than Kiera who had already moved onto a second guy, standing fucking his own right fist as he watched from the other side of the stage.

I had three fingers deep in my pussy by now as I watched intently as Emma's patience began to pay off. The black stud was starting to buck his hips again in time to the rythym of her head movements. One of the other studs had knelt behind Emma and was guiding his own huge pecker into the gap between her ass cheeks; Emma's amazing ass always spread itself when she was kneeling down; I had the perfect view as the guy slid all 10" right up inside her asshole.

The guy on his back was fucking Emma's face in time to the bobbing of her head and the guy at the back picked up the rythym too as he viciously butt fucked Emma, just the way he knew she liked it.

My fingers were so deep inside me by now I was almost fisting myself when I noticed another of the slaves watching me and wanking. I motioned to him to come over, laid him on his back and straddled him, savouring the full length of his rigid meat member deep inside me. I was still watching Emma getting her fill at both ends and matched my bouncing motion on my guy's cock to hers.

Soon Emma was squealing as only she can; a sure sign of her impending orgasm. Not many guys can resist cumming when she squeals as it is just so damn dirty. She was also constricting her asscheeks on one man's fuck meat while nibbling the tip of the knob end of Kiera's rejected black slave. Nice one Emma! Perfect double cumshot. I watched as Emma's squeals brought forth the desired result: black man cum in her mouth and another sticky load up her asshole. She quivered with delight in the orgasmic afterglow and turned to look and see if she had made me jealous!

Kiera had by now impaled herself on her 2nd guy's cock and was standing facing me, her hands rested on her knees, pushing her ass back and forth in perfect time with my own thrusts.

Emma had been fucked; Kiera's ass was getting it, my pussy in perfect harmony and nearing the point of no return; my mouth and Kiera's still to be filled! Kiera took charge of the situation.

"Can't you fuckers see that we got two hungry mouths to feed?"

The two remaining guys jumped into action and soon my mouth was filling with warm man flesh. I loosened my throat, put my arms round the guy and dug my fingernails into his asscheeks, forcing my nose into his belly and the tip of his stiff knob end deep into the hard cartilage at the very back of my throat. I was pumping my pussy up and down on the guy's cock I was straddling and could feel him swelling up nicely. Quickly, I started to make a swallowing action with the back of my throat knowing that, as it was clamped tight over the guy's knob end, this ought to bring the guy in my mouth off pretty quick.

Emma and Kiera forgotten, I concentrated on the two large rods of blood engorged flesh working their way deeper into me (shame there wasn't one up may ass too!).

OK. Time for the Chantelle special. My right hand moved from my 2nd guy's ass and slipped between his cheeks so I could slip my long nails deep inside his crack and tickle his butthole. My left hand snaked behind me to do a similar job on the guy lying underneath; his thighs and cheeks were awash with sweat and my pussy juices so I had no trouble penetrating to his tight hole and tickling it too.

The Chantelle special never fails. The two cocks started to swell further at the same moment. Which was going to pop first? The guy in front of me suddenly and roughly grabbed the back of my head with both hands and thrust himself even further into my face. Luckily I had just taken a deep breath 'cos there was no way I was breathing now. Instead, I was swallowing to keep from drowning as flood after flood of salty hot semen erupted from the swollen head and pumped in waves down my throat. Mt frenzied gulps were as much a reflex action as a deliberate one, so far down my throat was the guy's cock impaled! Fuckin' amazing though!

Just as the spasms were subsiding, bloke number 1 grabs my hips and starts to go crazy ramming his cock in and out of me at like 100 miles and hour. Then he froze in deep thrust mode and seemed to penetrate right into the heart of my being. Spunk, lovely, spunk surged inside me from his engorged penis, thrust after thrust, spasm after spasm until it felt that the two loads of cum were meeting somewhere inside me.

Behind me, the door banged open and in the mirror in front of me I saw Mr. Butt, naked, fiercely erect and wanking hard.

"So, girls, 'fuck the no fucking rule', eh? Good job I enjoyed the 'performance' on my bedroom monitor or I might be even more angry?" Mr Butt wasn't too pleased.

Still watching in the mirror, I saw him head towards me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked my head back till I was looking straight up at him, gulping down breaths of air where seconds before it had been gallons of cum, still impaled on a guys cock underneath.

"Good job for you, you're my favourite." he said, as he spat a big gob of spit into my still open mouth and started to slap my face with his rigid fat cock.

Recovering some composure, I cradled his balls with one had and started to fondle the soft skin between his ass and his ball sack; with the other hand I took the end of his cock and rubbed the sensitive prostate right at the spot that drives him crazy. I looked him straight in the eyes, trying to gauge his reaction. I'd seen that look so many times before, so I knew he was getting close again, so I opened my mouth and gargled a bit of his spittle at the back of my throat.

"Please fill me again, sir, please?" I begged.

He spat again on my face and into my mouth and spread his legs as a sign to encourage my hand further back towards his smooth shaven asshole.

"Two hands, bitch!" was all he said.

So my other hand moved to tickle the underside of his balls.

He held my face firmly in his left hand and stroked his cock slowly with his right, stretching the tight skin back off the knob end. It looked like it was stretched beyond bursting point as he held it still and I continued to stroke and tickle.

I waited knowingly, as one awaits a volcanic eruption watched from afar.

"OOOOH FUUUCK!"

Was all he said to accompany the explosion. My semen filled tummy was about to receive another dose. Right before my eyes, the white lava poured out from the eye of the volcano, a thick river of semen, cascading down from above and landing on my tongue. I formed a cup with my tongue, trying to catch all the significant load, gulping again as it started to slide down the back of my throat and still watching mesmerized as more kept oozing from the tip of his angry knob. I a few seconds the oozing stopped and I swallowed hard to taste the creamy package on my tongue. Kiera and Emma silently huddled beside me, kneeling, as we awaited Mr. Butt's next move.