S.L.U.T.S.

Story Info
Training for dyke unionists.
1.2k words
2.77
75.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crew Cut
Crew Cut
156 Followers

S.L.U.T.S : Syndicate of Lesbian Unions Training School.

Professor Clitoris Cuntlick, Doctor of Dildoes, Erogenous Emeritus, Dean of Postgraduate and Workplace Sex Studies yesterday delivered the First Annual Report of S.L.U.T.S. She said:

"Ever since we passed the new laws which guaranteed all lesbians the right to collectively organise within their own unions, we have been offering training within the London campus of Dyke University. Fourteen months ago I was fortunate to have been cunt-hunted to head up advanced training and postcoital studies. Of course I had to pass a barrage of challenges determined by the Board, during which I was honoured and proud to have been able to demonstrate my skills in several areas: virgin seduction, advanced dildo fucking, fisting, stimulating arseholes for initial penetration, a practical and theoretical demonstration of the advantages and disadvantages of nipple clamping vis a vis piercing, achieving orgasm through face-fucking, and a selection of bondage and fetish practices. I came to the school with an established reputation in the field of orgiastic planning and practical participation, and I was thrilled to be able to involve the entire Board in a Public Orgy Frolic last midsummer eve upon my induction. We attracted the attention of all the major media outlets, and TV-D-Y-K-E featured the Orgy as part of their Live To Air Summer Fuck Fest!

Of course, with such favourable publicity, applications to attend our wholly residential courses have been so numerous we have had to ask potential participants if they mind sharing accommodation three-to-a-room, rather than the usual two. Applicants have been so enthusiastic that we have had requests for four-shares, and so we are moving to replace some trio-sized beds with wall-to-wall modular bedding, integrated within the floor of the suites. We are achieving this without compromising the in-room spa facilities. Unfortunately, at this point we are unable to offer s&m/bondage suites to more than three occupants, but we are working with the Union of Dyke Archictects towards achieving a favourable outcome within the next twelve months.

The most popular courses in the first semester were in organising for a better balance between work and sexual expression. The workers at Pussy Power were amongst our most conspicuous attendees, and having a company already successful in the market place has certainly assisted with ensuring our first year success.

Other notable achievements have been the SportsDykes' superb advice and planning on integrating fucking on and off the field. The Swimming sub-group held their Third Annual Conference in our brand new Aquatic centre; at one stage I counted 40 heads buried in muffs on the pooldeck and diving board! One couple even tumbled from the 3 metre board, and managed to maintain fingers-in-cunt throughout the fall!

The orgasmic screaming emerging from the polo field was music to my ears. In DykePolo, two naked women must ride each horse. The highly polished leather saddles are studded with smooth, rounded metal studs, brass rings enable chains to be attached to nipple clamps (which automatically release in case of a fall) and leather dildo attachments are available for those who choose them. The rider behind must hang on to the tits of the woman in front, so the larger breasted dykes always ride in front position. I spent the entire match masturbating on the sidelines, on this occasion choosing to lie on a divan thrusting my cunt into a pillow before inserting three fingers and bucking and rearing as the dykes on horses played flick the puck.

In delivering this report I would like to relate one special highlight. This involved the desire of the Union of Butch-on-Butch (BOB) Dykes to achieve a better result in their efforts to recruit Baby Dykes and Bois. They felt that many potential members were being seduced by Femmes, without first giving BOB a fair try. The BOBs felt no animus towards their Femme sisters IF the Babies were truly able to freely choose their affiliation, but felt unfair tactics were being employed. These included femmes adopting ultra-short haircuts, the rise of the tattooed femme, and reports that some femmes were neglecting to shave their underarms, using transparent lipgloss and clipping their fingernails during the seduction phase!

Here at S.L.U.T.S we emphasise the need to ensure Bitch-Slapping is properly regulated (no, we don't want to see it outlawed, unlike some extremist groups) , and so first negotiated a truce between BOBs and LUST (Lipsticks United Sucking Tits) for the duration of the training.

The BOBs spent two weeks at the school. On the first evening we had an ice-breaker orgy. However, one third of the group were asked to come in disguise as Ultra Femmes! That provoked much mirth and hilarity, as I am sure the photos in this Report demonstrate. The sight of several Ultra Butch Dykes arriving in stiletto heels, garter belts, diaphonous gowns, wigs and their version of makeup resulted in a spontaneous Daisy Chain, especially when they patently couldn't leave their dyke-dicks at home, and arrived preceded by their harnessed endowments!!! Another third were asked to bounce around as Baby Butches. The obvious intent was to watch the dynamics as the "Femmes" and the Butches vied for the attention of the Babies. The whole event was videoed for analysis during the course. A panel of LUST representatives provided some frank analysis on close-circuit vision (at this stage we didn't want to risk the truce by having the Femmes physically present). By the end of the course, the BOBs were able to confront their own preconceptions and were appreciative of the honest comments from LUST. Of course the main outcome was that they had developed their recruitment (seduction skills) to such a heightened level, that all passed the practical course with flying colours, and were awarded with their Graduation Dildos and Chains. The Closing Orgy on Graduation Night will long be remembered by all who were there! I believe a pirate video of that event is circulating in clubs both on and off campus!

Next semester, LUST activists will be joining BOBs representatives in developing a new Code of Fair Play in Recruitment. This will also involve volunteer Babies in trialling the code. It is hoped that in future this will minimise the disputation between branches of the Dyke Sisterhood.

I wish to finish this report by referring back to that first evening of the BOBs course. I engaged in the raunchiest sex I had had since my interview. Rather than describe it in words, I wish now to play some excepts from the video recording, and in a 'karaoke' show, two of the course graduates, two leading femmes from LUST and I will now fuck in front of the video backdrop. Please feel free to join in with those gorgeous and desirable dykes all around you!"

Professor Cuntlick, who had, throughout delivery of the report been massaging her breasts, tweaking her hard brown nipples, and occasionally stopping to lick the cunt-juiced fingers of her left hand, which had been stroking her clit and exploring the velveteen walls of her fuck-tunnel, introduced four delectably desirable dykes from BOBs. She made no apologies for her own predominant attraction to butches, and obviously the Board has fully supported her orientation through their vote to increase her salary by 30% in the coming year. This has provoked some murmuring in certain sections of the community, however, with Professor Cuntlick having done so much in just one year to achieve rapprochement between BOBs and LUST, these grumblings can easily be dismissed a the complaints of a few dykes who should get out and fuck more.

Crew Cut
Crew Cut
156 Followers