S.S Erotic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it's ok, I don't think I can take a cock that big anyways, so umm let's go," she said jumping on the bed, spreading her legs and spreading her two pussy lips apart. Jay couldn't hold it anymore and he slowly kneeled on the bed and began to stick his dick in Ava's wet pussy.

"Hey, be gentle alright, I haven't done this too much," she said.

"Oh me too, I'll be gentle don't worry," he said.

He positioned himself and slowly slid his cock into Nikki's pussy. Nikki closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling but as soon as he began thrusting he pulled out.

"Wha-what happened," Nikki said.

"Oh it was a mistake, I guess I umm pulled out too much," he said embarrassed.

"Oh it's ok, just don't do that shit again," she said teasingly.

The next minutes of sex were amazing, Nikki came almost five times and Jake was about to explode. He began to grope her huge fleshy tits while he kept on thrusting, and for Nikki that felt amazing. Her moans were extremely loud while Jay was very quiet. Every time Nikki came he felt her pussy clench around his throbbing cock and he got a lot closer to orgasm. Finally, when Nikki had her strongest orgasm, he pulled out and came all over her breasts.

"Th-that was s-soo good, thanks Jay," she said panting and wiping the cum off her breasts.

"N-no, it's my pleasure, any time, can you believe that was my first time," he said laughing under his breath and leaning on the wall.

"Hah, fast learner, but it was one of my first times too, and in the end it was great," she said approaching him and putting her head on his chest. The feeling of Nikki's soft, warm breasts against his stomach was great and they stayed like this until Ash and Chase finished.

"Oh, Oh, That was awesome Chase, we should do this more often," Ash said panting and getting off the bed.

"Hell yeah! You are so hot, this guy made you cum like what, four times," he said pointing at his flaccid cock.

"Shut up! You came in like four minutes, are you a virgin?" She said teasingly.

"Haha, shut up, see you later Ash, come on Jay" he said walking out the door and motioning for Jay to follow.

Nikki and Jay looked at each-other and smiled, knowing that Nikki really had cum about four times and Jay had cum in two minutes.

"Coming," Jay said to Chase and immediately turned to Nikki,"hey you want to have dinner tomorrow, you know, a nice dinner not a buffet,"

"Oh, umm of course," she said surprised and trying to hide her excitement.

"Alright cool, I'll see you tomorrow then," he said walking out the door.

Nikki screamed in excitement and jumped on the bed next to Ash who was already trying to go to sleep.

"What's up with you?," Ash said catching her breath from the recent hardcore sex.

"Oh nothing I just scored a date with Jay tomorrow," she said excitedly.

"What! I mean I'm happy for you but I thought, you know it was a one time thing," she said.

"What, I mean no, no it isn't," she replied.

"Oh, well I mean, I thought we had a connection you know," she said to Nikki's surprise.

"Oh, I mean, I guess," Nikki said lost for words,"look I like you, I, I just need time to think this through,"

"Ok, fine, look I understand, having a relationship with a girl for the first time is weird, just stick with Jake for now," she said disappointed.

"I'm, I'm gonna sleep on it, like you said" Nikki said smiling resulting in a faint smile back from Ash. Nikki went to sleep happy and next to Ash but she was confused and she didn't know what to do. She decided to leave these things for tomorrow and within a few minutes she was in a deep sleep.

Suggestions?

12