S.S Erotic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************

Nikki opened the door to her room and ran inside. She saw Ash awake and lying on the bed, noticeably exhausted.

"H...hey girl, how was the date," she asked, still lying down.

"Oh, it was the best night of my life! What did you do all this time?" She said.

"Oh I walked around, got a bite to eat, took a nice shower," she said.

"Oh Ash, you must have been so lonely, I promise tomorrow it's just you and...," Nikki was interrupted by the intercom.

This is the Captain speaking, just a reminder that tomorrow we will be docking at the Erotic Cruise Line's private island, passengers will be able to leave the ship at 8:00 AM, thank you.

"What I was trying to say is that tomorrow, when we have a blast on that private island, it's just you and me ok," Nikki said.

"Fine, no interruptions, not even Jay," Ash said pinching Nikki's nipple playfully.

"Not even Jay," She said.

At that, they both fell asleep next to each other and dreamt of good things to come.

Suggestions?

12