S(S)OL: Interlude the First

Story Info
Gina catches up with an old pal.
2.7k words
4.5
25.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dear Bruce, it's so lovely to be corresponding with you after all these years. Email is a marvelous tool.

I still can't get over that Molly is your daughter – she has her mother's looks, fortunately for you. And fortunately for the rest of us, she has none of Elizabeth's boorish tendencies. The girl has been a real pleasure to work with, and I look forward to working MUCH more closely with her very soon.

It was quite a thing for you to come clean about your relationship with Molly. Believe me, I don't begrudge you at all. We have each raised sexual powerhouses – I guess they come by it honestly.

Since Bill left Karla and me five years ago, my body has become very combustible again, much you like remember from grad school. And now, at the age of 45, it seems my hormones do strange things – running amok and filling me with a mysterious sexual power and cerebral preoccupation. Or perhaps it has all been the cause and effect of pent up sexual energy as a result of periods of celibacy. Whatever the root cause, I find that my lustiness ebbs and peaks - and when it is riding high on the crest of a wave, there is no telling where my imagination will go. I feel like I become like an incredible force field of sexuality – it literally feels like it emanates from my body in a huge energy flow.

I have been in the midst of one of these surges since Karla turned 18, and I have felt totally out of control. Wanting, needing, fantasizing about a wide range of experiences I hoped to make a reality. And so I set about making some of my immediate fantasies come to life. So many things have I done, Bruce!

The one I want to tell you about right now regards Aaron, the beautiful young man who reminds me so much of you at his age. He dated Karla for a while but, well, let's just say he's mine now. Here are the details of an afternoon that was shared between Aaron and I, just a few weeks after Karla left for school...

It was a Sunday afternoon – the culmination of a very long and arduous week of mental and physical exertion. Strangely enough I was full of energy and dying to have a marathon session of lovemaking that would be memorable for Aaron and I both.

After filling my head with words and thoughts of unimaginable perversions, I started the shower, letting the water get nice and hot and the bathroom steamy to match my body temperature. I stood before the mirror taking stock of my body. My breasts still hug my chest and my nipples stand erect. For the most part, gravity has yet to take its horrible toll and although I am "softer" than I used to be in my painfully thin days (you remember!), I don't feel too self-conscious with my nakedness. But I decided my bush had to go.

I grabbed my scissors and started to remove the hair, letting it fall in the commode in large hunks. With a pathetic looking patchwork of curly black hair between my legs, I stepped into the shower for a long hot one. Soaping myself up, I grabbed my razor and carefully removed the remaining pubic hair from my swelling lips – leaving a delicate V of closely cropped hair right above my cleft.

I parted the cheeks of my ass and ever so gently shaved as much of myself as I could in such a state of contortion. Then I finished by shaving the rest of my legs so that the overall effect would be smooth, white flesh. I then slipped on a pair of jeans without any panties and a sweatshirt without a bra... and waited.

I was already getting slippery between my neatly shorn lips and I pinched my nipples occasionally to keep them hard. Now all I had to do was prepare for Aaron's arrival. This took some thought. First I closed all the interior shutters in my den and then I turned the TV and the VCR on and put in our home video. I set the video to play at my favorite scene and turned the machine off.

Then I bounded up the stairs to my little office where there is a futon in front of the windows that face the street. I carefully set out a long fluffy towel to cover the sofa. Then I gathered the accoutrements for our love play: vibrator, KY jelly, dildos, clothespins and the bondage bar we use to tie my legs or hands – depending on the mood.

I also found some instruments that I had made some time ago – they look are made of heavy gauge brass rod and formed to look like tongs – with enough spring so that you can pick things up with them or spread swollen pink lips apart for closer examination. By the time Aaron arrived, I was so hot I could hardly stand it.

He arrived shortly after I had completed my preparations and I instructed him to follow me around to the back door. I made him stand at the threshold and I told him, in a voice choked with desire, that he could have anything he wanted from me that afternoon, but that I wanted to start things off and he had to follow my lead. He agreed without hesitation.

I then lifted my shirt to reveal my breasts and the taut nipples that proudly stood at attention. I cupped the bottom of my breasts with my hands and pinched my nipples hard for him to see. His eyes met mine and we were in a state of ecstasy together at that moment. His cock fluttered to life making a bulge in the front of his pants.

I then instructed him to follow me in. I took his hand and led him to the den. I gently pushed his shoulders so that he was sitting in the comfortable armchair facing the TV set. I then turned the set on and started the video while standing next to him. Finally, all that boring training in film editing those many years ago has a payoff! I love filming and being filmed during my escapades, and Aaron was happy to join right in with me when we started fucking. This particular episode was the first time we used toys – the kid is a natural!

The room was filled with the sound of my moaning as he penetrated my ass on the screen with a beautiful hand-carved wooden cock. He sat transfixed. I leaned over and circled his ear with my wet tongue and whispered to him.

"Do you have any idea of how many times I have watched this video, bringing myself to screaming orgasms here in the dark solitude of this room?"

He could barely answer. Now we were both getting extremely hot watching the scenes unfold on the small screen. I continued to nibble on his ear and his neck while he sat with his eyes glued to the screen. I told him that he had to listen while I came on the video and we both got quiet as my moans increased and I came in an explosion on the screen. I then turned and shut the machine off.

"Now I want you to do one last thing for me and then you can take the lead."

I reached for his hand and pulled him up from the chair. His erection was quite obvious now. I led him to the stairs that went up to the second floor. We ascended to the fourth stair and I told him to stay there while I went up to the landing. There on the windowsill I had left the beautiful wooden cock and two clothespins.

As I walked up the stairs, I pulled my shirt off and tossed it on the floor. I turned and stood before him with only my jeans on. I picked up the clothespins and attached them to my nipples – creating glorious pain there and taking my breath away.

While he watched, I slowly unzipped my fly and started to pull my pants down. As I pulled my jeans over my hips, his eyes dropped to my crotch and then I pushed my pants completely down onto the floor, revealing my shaved pussy to him. He was delighted.

I turned to the windowsill and grabbed the wooden cock and as I turned back to him he was unzipping his fly and releasing his cock from the captivity of his jeans. I put the wooden cock in my mouth and got it all wet. Then I spread my legs and started to move it between my moist and swollen lips. His cheeks flushed. I then spread my legs farther apart and gradually slipped it up inside my very wet pussy. It slid it in and I pulled it back out – repeating this motion several times as he slowly ascended the steps.

Aaron sat on the top step and asked me to raise my leg onto the stoop of the bathroom. I obliged. Then, without uttering a word, I turned around and bent down from my waist and slid the wooden cock up inside my cunt for him to see. He moaned with pleasure and slid his tongue between my lips to taste the wetness that was waiting there for him.

It was then that I led him to the sex palace that I had created in my front room. With all the accoutrements laid out for him I told him it was now his turn to take the lead.

He hurriedly removed his clothing and I sat on the futon while he stood before me. I reached out for his beautiful cock and gently stroked it while I looked up into his eyes. Then, without saying a thing, I slid it between my lips and let my tongue run over it – driving him to moan with abandon.

"Tell me what you want, lover."

My eyes beseeched him to deliver his directions so that I would know how to make him weak.

"Turn over and kneel on the sofa so that I can tie your ankles apart", he instructed.

Being the willing sex slave that I am (you remember that, too!), there was no hesitation on my part. I did as instructed and he tied my legs apart. Kneeling on the floor with his face at the level of my crotch, he slowly and sensually licked the length of my pussy, over my clit and up to my aching asshole. Swishing his tongue in circular motions around my ass, he was making me crazy and ready for him to violate me there.

He seemed to know what I wanted as he slathered KY Jelly all over that tight little orifice. Then he slid his finger up inside my ass as the muscles there grabbed his digit tightly. One finger became two and then he picked up the wooden cock and covered it in that marvelous slippery goo. He pushed the head up against my ass and then gently starting pushing it in.

"Farther in, baby, push it farther in me," I begged.

And so he did. Sliding it up as far as it would go, I began to gyrate my hips in slow circles of pleasure. He then reached over and picked up the vibrator. Turning it on to my preferred RPMs, he stroked my labia and teased my clit – sending waves of pleasure throughout my cunt and up into the nerves throughout my body. I shuttered and moaned and whimpered. Close to my own orgasm, I begged him to stop.

"Please," I told him, "I want to cum while I can look in your eyes."

"Then, let's get you out of this position and onto the floor."

Without untying me, I rolled off the sofa and slid to the floor. My legs were still parted by the wooden bar and leather straps. I was clean-shaven and opened up for his visual pleasure – and mine.

Now, for the big fun! I lay on the floor spread eagle and he grabbed the larger of the two sets of brass tongs. Squeezing them together so that they could be easily inserted, he carefully and slowly pushed them in my soaking wet pussy. Then releasing the tension at his hands, the tongs spread open revealing my inner cunt to him. God, it was so incredibly perverted and yet so fucking wonderful to be tied up and helpless while he violated me in this gentle and loving way.

After playing like this for a while, he removed the larger tongs and picked up the smaller tongs. He gently grabbed my protruding clit with these and pulled on it rhythmically. A sensation that was so marvelous. By now I was begging to cum. And he knew just how to make it happen. Inserting his middle finger in my ass and slipping his thumb up inside my cunt, he turned the vibrator on again.

He bent his face to my crotch and pushed his tongue way out, lapping gently at the erection of my clit. Now that I was shaved, I could see his tongue on my hotspot. He licked it just the way I like – slowly, gently, up the sides and settling on my button. Repeating it again and again, while he wiggled his fingers in a rhythmic dance up inside me. Then he settled the vibrating rod on my clit.

I could feel the waves of orgasm rising up from my backbone, settling in my ass and cunt and then exploding at my clit as I ground his face into me. The orgasm lasted forever and I rode it like a surfer on the magic wave of ecstasy.

Once my convulsions stopped, I asked to be released from my bondage. As he knelt before me and untied my limbs I was free to lie in front of him while I sucked him to a rock hard erection. He asked if he could fuck me in the ass. Not needing to answer with words, I turned around and got on all fours, presenting my ass and fully satisfied cunt to him.

He grabbed a hold of his cock and guided it to my loosened asshole that was still moist with saliva and my juices and some lingering KY jelly. He nestled it between my cheeks and slid up and down – pushing my cheeks together to tighten the crevice and heighten his pleasure. Now seriously hard and in need of relief, he pushed his cock up inside my ass. Taking it a little at a time I encouraged him to plunge the full length of his erection up inside me. As he did, my muscles relaxed to let him in.

"Ah, that's it, baby, now fuck me like a dog!"

His pace quickened as he pumped inside my tight ass – driving harder and harder. I can always tell when he is close to orgasm and he knows that I want to hear him say that he is going to cum. And he does. Pushing his cock up inside my asshole, I can feel the muscles as they force his semen up inside me – blasting away until the last pulsation subsides. We stay in this position while he "comes down" and is able to speak. He slides his cock out of me and bends over to kiss my back and my neck. By now we are both sexually stated – for the moment, at least – and start to giggle.

The remainder of the evening was spent entwined together – lying on the sofa quietly talking or watching some mind-numbing television program. Occasionally he would pull my bathrobe open and part my legs to stroke or lick me. Delicious. I miss being young sometimes, but never when this stud is around.

Dear man, I must sign off here. Aaron has been parading around my house for the last several minutes with his tremendous cock hanging out, and I suspect something equally adventuresome is in the works for tonight.

Can't wait to see you next month – it will be quite a night for everyone, I'm sure of it.

Eagerly -

Gina