S/Y Princess Mala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the releasing impulse: A moment's imbalance, thoughts elsewhere for a split second and a tad more pressure on my cock.

Eruption. Explosion. Bells and whistles. Let the analogies flow: I came in a violent orgasm and my ejaculation shot hard into Mala's mouth. Again, Mala's reaction was not to pull away, but close her lips more firmly around my twitching crown, greedily gulping burst after burst of warm semen.

An echo reached my ears and I realized that I heard my own scream of passion.

*

We did not move for several days – the weather gods must have experienced our exhausting climax and decided to hibernate – but remained at anchor in the lagoon; cuddling, swimming, exhausting food supplies. Making love. Judiciously careful at first but steadily increasingly passionate – the sea water did marvels to the eschars on my genitals.

Planning; new trips, new adventures, new kinks.

Sea burial: Straight razor, brush and soap, bowl, strop, Swaty hone. They all rest at the bottom of the sea.

Rest in peace.

(ends)