SA E04: Adventures in Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the two girls and said: “Now that I know about the two of you, and we have decided what to do about it, we now need to make a few decision about the rest of the night. Not to mention how we let Vince participate, if we let him.”

Sarah and Vicky talked together for a few seconds the Vicky said: “Well, I think we can let him watch, but tonight is more about us. I think we should invite him, Guido, Luigi, Arthur and maybe a few others to the party for James, we will have to discuss it with the rest of the girls, but I personally think they would enjoy the party.

I thought about it for a few seconds then said: “Sounds good to me. Now for the three of us, I believe I can fulfil my promise to Vicky, how about you sis, what can I do for you?”

Sarah smiled and said: “We’ll see where the night takes us, but promise you will take a trip with us to the mountain later and spend the night with us, so we can remember just how much you mean to us, and how much warmer a place it is with you there.”

I replied: “You have a deal, now I am going to talk to Vince while you two go up stairs and find a place for us to sleep, you may have to make a bed in the guest room, we have not had a visitor in a few weeks, is that ok with you?”

Vicky and Sarah smiled and said: “Ok, hurry up we’ll be waiting for you.”

I left the girls and went down to the control room where Vince was, it did not take me long to get there. When I arrived Vince was still working hard, I put on my shades and headset and joined him in the VR environment. He was so busy he did not even notice me walking to him.

I tapped him lightly on the shoulder, he like usual was not startled and looked back slowly, and then said: “Hey Sean was not expecting you so quickly.” He stopped what he was doing and looked at me and said: “What news you got for me?”

I smiled and said: “A little bad a little good. Which you want first?”

Vince replied: “You know me give the bad then give me the good.”

I replied: “Sarah and Vicky feel that tonight should just be with the three of us, so I am sorry to say nothing for you tonight.” He did not blink, just waited for the rest. “However they are willing for you to come to James party, if you want to, it will be a roman orgy, our at least as close as we can get.”

Vince smiled and said: “Damn right I want a piece of that. Anybody else invited?”

I smiled: “Well right now you are the only one with a formal invite but I was also planning on getting Guido, Arthur and Luigi in on the party. You have any one in mind?”

Vince smiled and said: “As a matter of a fact, I have a few close, female friends who may want a piece of the action, you know just in case any of your personal group does not want in, or if you need more bodies for the party.”

“Well we are on a rather tight deadline, but if you can get them to participate, I might I think it could help at the party; we’ll have to talk tomorrow, but well see. Now you are free to go home, or you can spend the night in the guards’ quarters, there are many beds.”

Vince smiled and said: “I think I will finish cutting the intro for the video, then sleep here, should be no more than another hour or two. Is that ok Sean?” I nodded my approval. “Good to hear, good night Sean, have a good time.” Vince returned to his work and I dropped out of cyberspace and made my way to the guest room.

I heard the girls laughing as I walked towards the door to the guest room. I turned the corner and to my surprise Vicky and Sarah were actually making a queen size bed in their bras and panties, I smiled at the sight. I then said softly: “I thought you made the bed then you got undressed.”

Sarah and Vicky turned their heads and said at the same time: “This is more fun.”

I giggled at their comment, and then said: “I have had a long day; I personally think a soak in the whirlpool bath would be in order, anybody want to join me?”

They both smiled and raised their hands saying I do. I laughed and replied: “I assume neither of you would object to a little white wine too.”

They both smiled. “We will have to be quiet as we enter the bathroom, so we don’t wake up the girls, but after we close the door, feel free to have fun, the wall between the two rooms are insulated and almost completely sound proofed.”

With that said we all walked towards the master bedroom, and then quietly snuck into the bathroom, I closed the door, and then I drew a bath as the girls undressed. Sarah and Vicky playfully teased each other as they undressed, I loved how they looked, and more importantly, I loved how they looked together. I was truly happy to know my sister was in love, and to boot with such a noble person.

They noticed me smiling and Sarah said: “Why are you smiling bro?”

I replied softly: “I am just so happy to see you happy, and in love with Vicky. You have made me very happy today, I always wanted you to be happy, and felt I was should not be the one to whom your heart belonged, or at least not the only one.”

Sarah smiled and said: “I am glad to love Vicky, but if I did not have her you would be more than enough, but you’re right she is quite special.”

Vicky smiled and said: “I love both of you deeply and am happy to see both of you happy.”

I walked to the bath and said: “Well I’m getting in.” I quickly dropped my pants, and shirt, before the girls could even reach me I was completely naked. Sarah and Vicky were now by my side, I helped them both get in, and then I climbed in myself.

The water was nice and warm, Sarah was sitting on my left and Vicky on my right, I had a hand around each of their waists. They each had a hand around my torso, their hands did not quite reach all the way, so they had lowered them a little and had their hands one over the other, sitting just above my cheeks. We all sat there and relaxed for 15 minutes, not saying much, just letting the long day leave our bodies.

Vicky spoke first: “Sean, this feels great, I am so glad you and Sarah are sharing this moment with me. I love you both so much.”

Sarah smiled and replied: “I am also happy this day occurred, I love you both dearly. I am so very happy you and I made love brother.”

I smiled: “I am the happiest man alive, I love you all. I am enjoying this, but I think if you girls still want me to make love to you tonight, that we may want to get to our room or we will have an exceptionally long day tomorrow.”

Sarah and Vicky smiled, and then Sarah said: “I think I am happy here, how about a little while longer, and then maybe we can go to bed, I think I am happy enough with the events of the day. How about you Vicky?”

Vicky replied softly: “Well I am curious enough about how anal intercourse feels to want it tonight, how about you take me right here?”

I smiled and said: “Why not, this warm water, and your relaxed mood should make it easier for you. I am hard already come over here and let’s see what I can for you.”

Vicky removed her arm from behind me and got up; I gave her ass a soft squeeze, and slowly helped her sit on my hard member. The tip of my hard penis made contact with her ass just below the water line. I lined myself up with her asshole, and then helped her slowly ease herself down. She opened up with almost no effort, moaning softly as I entered her ass for the first time. She was the most relaxed of all the girls back there.

Soon she was sitting on my lap with my hard rod up her ass. Vicky smiled and turned her head to face me and said: “That feels really nice, Sean that was painless.” I smiled. Vicky looked at me attentively and said: “I take it you’re enjoying this too.”

I replied: “I am always happy to find myself up a soft ass.” Vicky and Sarah laughed out loud. I reached over to Sarah and gave her a deep kiss then said: “So sis you enjoying yourself too.”

Sarah smiled and said: “Oh yes I am, I love seeing you making love to Vicky, it makes my love for both of you grow. Enough chatting, fuck her ass good and make her come.”

Vicky added: “Damn right, let’s see how good you are at this, I have never had an anally stimulated orgasm, I want one tonight.”

I laughed and said: “You girls are turning into anal aficionados already, I am so proud.” Sarah and Vicky giggled, as I started to lift Vicky, and started fucking her ass wildly.

I got up and helped Vicky to a forward leaning position where I could get better penetration, Sarah also got up and moved in front of Vicky to help her stand easier, and started to fondle her breast. Soon they were lost in a passionate embrace as I rammed myself in and out of Vicky’s willing anus. Within minutes Vicky was coming and I felt her ass squeezing me tightly, I came on the spot, and pumped my creamily load deep into her bowels.

Vicky and Sarah broke there kiss, Vicky was panting hard as she said: “Oh fuck that was intense,” she turned to Sarah and continued: “Now I know why you like it so much.”

Sarah smiled and said: “Wonderful isn’t it?” Vicky just nodded her agreement.

I sat back into the warm water, Vicky and Sarah soon joined me, I hugged them both closer to me, and said: “I think I have just about had as much Sex as I can handle in day.”

Sarah smiled and said: “We’ll see how much more we can squeeze out of you tomorrow.”

I groaned and said: “I think we should go to bed soon, I need a few hours rest.”

The girls giggled at my comment then each gave me a loving hug and kiss. We laid in the bath for 15 minutes more, then we got up, I dried the girls and they dried me after. We then went to bed, I looked at the clock and said to myself maybe I can get three hours sleep, it would be nice. Vicky and Sarah feel asleep in each others embrace, I fell asleep beside them. I was really tired.

I woke up with the sunrise, a mere three hours later, Vicky and Sarah were still in each others arms, sleeping soundly. I got up, still naked, and headed to the master bedroom were Michelle, Amanda and Susan were still sound asleep. Alicia and Annie were wrapped in each others arms. They were just starting to wake. Annie saw me and said softly: “Morning Sean, how are you today?”

I did not get to respond and Alicia said: “Morning Sean, thanks for brining me home, I slept great, in my loving sister’s arms.”

I smiled as the two girls turned on their backs, and smiled at me. I replied softly: “Good morning, I slept fine, either of you want to join me, I am going to take a shower.”

Both girls shivered, and said in synch: “Not one of those special showers, right?”

I laughed and said: “Maybe, if you want, but probably not.”

Both girls smiled and replied in unison: “We will join you only if you promise it won’t be one of those special showers, we’re still a little tired.”

I reached for there hands and said: “Deal; now lets help you up.” Alicia got up first followed closely by Annie. They quickly removed their nighties and followed me into the bathroom. I started the shower; Alicia gave me a soft kiss and a hug. Annie proceeded to then hug me as her sister got into the shower. I helped Annie in and got in myself.

I washed myself as Alicia and Annie had fun washing each other, giggling and fondling the other. They were quite turned on by the time I finished cleaning myself. I was now completely awake and finally felt ready for another action filled day. I noticed the girls were now kissing passionately. I moved close and placed a hand on each of their backs, they broke there kiss, and looked at me.

I smiled and replied: “I am going to make breakfast that is unless you want me to stay.”

They looked at each other, I continued: “I think you two look so sexy together, and right now I think you may want to finish alone together, not to mention, I think a good breakfast would be nice.”

They smiled and went back to kissing. I got out of the shower and dried off. I said as I left: “I will make breakfast for all of us, please wake the girls once you’re done, Vicky and Sarah are in the guest room.” I then left, hearing noise from their passion in the background.

Amanda, Michelle and Susan were just waking up. Susan noticed me and gave me smile. I bent over and gave her a kiss, and said: “Good morning Susan.”

Michelle heard me and said: “Do I get a kiss too?” I bent over and also gave her a kiss.

Amanda chimed in: “Me next!” I noticed her sitting and also placed a kiss upon her lips.

I got back up and said: “I am going downstairs to make us all breakfast, Vicky and Sarah are in the guestroom, they were sleeping, I will check on them as I head down, Alicia and Annie are in the shower, having fun. You girls should shower and get dressed then join me downstairs in about a half hour, for a delicious breakfast.”

They all nodded their approval. I then left and headed to the guestroom. I poked my head through the door to find Vicky and Sarah waking up; they kissed each other then turned to see me. Sarah spoke: “Morning bro. We’re just getting up.”

I smiled and said: “I am going downstairs to make breakfast, Alicia, Annie, Michelle, Susan and Amanda are all awake, and should be getting dressed or showering, I recommend joining them, then coming downstairs after, breakfast should be ready in about half an hour.” They smiled and nodded their agreement. I left and headed downstairs.

When I got downstairs I went to the kitchen and looked to see what I had to make breakfast, I was surprised to see Arthur getting ready to make breakfast. It was only 6:00 AM and he usually only made breakfast if I asked him. He usually only arrived around 10:00 AM on the weekend. And I clearly remembered giving him the week off.

I caught his eye; he was a little surprised; I spoke first: “Morning Arthur, I thought I had given you the week off?”

Arthur smiled and said: “Morning Master, I know you said to take the whole week off, but I felt like returning to work today. And thought I could surprise you, Alicia and Annie with a special breakfast.”

I smiled and said: “That’s kind of you, but there will more then just three of us today.” Arthur’s brow raised in surprise. I smiled and continued: “Let’s see, there will Annie, Alicia, and Vicky is still here also, I will be eating also, then there’s my sister Sarah, Guido and Vince,” He was even more surprised at this point, I finished: “Let us not forget Michelle, Susan and Amanda, they are also here.”

Arthur smiled and said enthusiastically: “The triplets whom Miss Sarah played with as kids? Those lovely young women who have disappeared since many years?” Arthur had been with me for most of my life, and knew the girls quite well.

I replied: “The same ones, how long has it been seen you last saw them?”

Arthur thought for a few seconds, then replied: “Years Master, I can’t even put a number to it. It will be nice to see if they remember me.”

I smiled and replied: “I am sure they will. You want to help me make breakfast?”

He smiled and said: “I may as well; you always did cook better then me.”

I smiled and replied: “I would appreciate the help, we have nearly a dozen hungry people to feed, and I hope you will join us also.” Arthur smiled and nodded he would. I quickly planned breakfast and gave Arthur a few tasks to accomplish as I started to cook. Twenty minutes later and we had two large omelettes, two dozen hotcakes, a large fruit salad, three pitchers of fresh squeezed orange juice, and an assortment of bread, cheese and spreads. Truly an elegant breakfast for eleven. I thanked Arthur and asked him to get Guido and Vince from the guards quarters as I fetched the girls.

Went I reached the stairs I saw the girls, all seven just walking towards the top of them, they noticed me and all said in semi unison: “Morning Sean.”

I smiled and replied: “Breakfast is ready; Guido, Vince and Arthur will be joining us.”

Michelle, Susan and Amanda smiled and giggled: “I missed him; it will be nice to see him again.” The girls all continued to chat as they descended. I walked to the lower stairs to meet the boys.

Vince, Arthur and Guido were talking, they had not noticed me yet, I said: “The girls are all waiting for you slowpokes. Hurry up will you.” They all looked surprised and put haste into their step. We all arrived in the kitchen and sat around the large table there. Michelle, Susan and Amanda, hugged and talked with Arthur, about everything that had happened to them since they left. Arthur listened intently and enjoyed the attention.

We all had breakfast, I got a few compliments on the food, we bantered as the food disappeared and the day moved forward. Soon it was time to head back to the studio. Guido, Arthur and Vince joined us. We were greeted by Luigi and his staff, as well as all the cast and crew. We talked together. Alicia and I answered a few question, but we mostly just got to know the people better, I enjoyed it greatly.

We headed to the stage at about 7:30 AM, by 7:45 am the crew and cast were ready to start the show. We when through two full rehearsals without errors, and decided they were ready. I proudly announced to the cast that we were ready for the final show. It was only 11:00 AM; we spent the next half hour giving them pointers on how to handle the possible variations James could have to the scenario. By 11:30 AM we were quite sure we had covered every possible tangent, and decided to break for lunch.

Luigi and his crew treated us again to a magnificent meal. We talked more with the cast and crew, and then I made the following announcement, at about 12:15 AM: “We are proud of all we have accomplished today, and wish to thank you for your devotion and hard work. We feel that you are all ready for tomorrow, when we put on the show, live and uncut. We wish you a good afternoon, you have the rest of the day off, and we shall give each of you a bonus for your help, see you all tomorrow bright and early.”

The whole room, grew silent, everybody rose and started clapping. I took a bow, then asked them to finish their lunch. Every person in the room sat down and finished their meal. As they left each one came and shook my hand and thanked me, Alicia and the rest of the girls. After everyone was gone Guido, Arthur, Luigi and Vince came over to our table.

I looked up at them and said: “Hi guys, you up for a little action, I have had a talk with the girls and they would not mind an audience, what do you say?”

Arthur said: “An audience for what?”

I replied: “Come and see, who knows we may include in a post show event, which I can’t promise however.”

Arthur agreed. Guido said: “You know me boss, ask and I will do it, and I would not mind a show.” I knew that went for anything, Guido was completely loyal; I truly respected him for that.

Luigi said: “I am free, I watch too.”

I shook their hands and said: “You’ll enjoy it I guarantee.”

I looked at the girls and said: “Ok we have one scene to finish, are you ready to wrap it up?”

Alicia and Annie hugged each other and said: “We were ready to finish it yesterday.”

Michelle, Amanda and Susan looked at each other and discussed for a few seconds before Susan spoke for the group and said: “We’re game. Let’s see where it takes us.”

Sarah and Vicky hugged closely and said: “Let’s go.”

I spoke to the boys again: “This scene is already started so it will take a few seconds to get it setup up again.”

Vince replied first: “Sounds like fun, do I get to watch from down here or do I have to film?”

I replied: “Vince if you could film from the control room I would appreciate it.”

He quickly replied: “Will do buddy.”

Arthur spoke next: “I am willing to see what happens, but I don’t about this.”

I replied: “Don’t worry, they want you to see, they would only have agreed if they wanted it. I am certain you will enjoy it. Beside I think Michelle, Susan and Amanda really want you, you have always been there for them and I think they all have a crush on you.”

1...1011121314...16