SA E04: Adventures in Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky said: “Ok time to get started, let’s get to the set, our guest will be here in 20 minutes or so, and we need to get the lighting tested and the cameras aligned.”

I put on my glasses and headset, all three girls did the same, I activated the interlink and said: “Bring system online, link to control room, local only, sync with command unit 2 local control room, inform Vince.”

Following that command the interface activated in all our units and we were suddenly standing behind Vince in the control environment. I said: “Hi Vince, we are here to see if you have calibrated the cameras, lights and pick-ups.”

Vince looked at me and said: “You’re kidding right?”

I laughed and said: “The girls wanted to know.”

He looked at them and said: “Well I guess they might not know so yes I am done setting things up, mind you, by the time Sean had left here they were already set up girls. Are you ready yet, the guest you invited already check in and are waiting for you, I told them to wait on the side of the set, just out of camera view, liked you asked.”

I was a little disappointed, but knew the girls had no doubt understood that anything a camera I owned could see, I could also see, they were getting better at this. I would have to put a few new tricks in place to regain my advantage. I looked at the girls and realized they were waiting for me, I said goodbye to Vince and dropped us out of the VR space.

“Ok girls it is obvious to me that you want to keep something from me, and that you want to surprise me, so what do I have to do to find out what you keeping from me?”

Vicky giggled and said: “We want a promise that you will not be upset and that you will keep an open mind about what is going to happen, and remember that she asked us to do this, we did not actually want her to but she was too persistent, so we let her.”


I looked at her and said: “I promise, but I want a few seconds to understand why, before you start filming.”

I knew that whatever they were hiding was going to be big, so I was not sure I could actually keep from reacting badly instantaneously, I knew that if someone wanted to do something and I did not approve, They would still do it, so I was going to be able to calm down, but I may not be able to watch so I was preparing myself for what was going to happen as best I could.

I looked at the girls and said: “Do you want me to perform with you before the surprise or do you want to floor me first?”

All three girls huddled and discussed for a few second before saying: “Ok we will show you now. With that they told me to wait in the middle of the stage while they got our mystery guests ready.”

It took them a few minutes then they came back followed by a set of triplets, I thought I knew them, they all had masks on and were wearing black one piece bathing suits. Very sexy looking girls, I thought for a few seconds, before seeing a fourth person following them, she was wearing a mask and a cape with shoulder extenders, so I could not tell much about her. Vicky, Annie and Alicia each stood behind one of the three girls in black bathing suits, they all removed the masks simultaneously. I knew instantly, they were my sister’s best friends Michelle, Amanda and Susan, they were identical triplets that used to live next door to my house, I had not seen them in ten years.

I thought: ‘How exactly did you find them?’ I had not seen or spoken to them in so long, then I remembered my sister had recently said that she had gotten a lead about where they were, she was going to go and see if it was them, she had lost contact with them half a year ago, after they had suddenly disappeared, they were being hunted by the local military force in the area of Cuba they were in, their father was a reporter, he was killed and they had to make a quick exit, they had to lay low, so they were not exactly easy to find, they had also had military training in covert ops and infiltration. Thank dad for that, I had been unable to locate them myself. I had pumped a lot of resource into it too.

The thought hit me like a brick and suddenly I knew who the last person was, it was Sarah my sister, I was not sure what to think or do, but I was definitely not completely ready for this, I looked at the girls in turn, again I could easily tell the identical girls apart easily. First was Amanda, I said: “Hi Amanda, been a while, you look better than ever.”

I moved to the next and said: “Hi Michelle, nice to see you again, you are still as beautiful as always.”

I moved to Susan and said: “Hi Susan, I have missed you too, you have never looked better, my condolences about the loss of your father, I will have to talk to you guys about it later, looking at all three, now let’s see the three of you remove the disguise off Sarah so I can see what she is wearing today.” All six girls I could see were surprised.

I heard Sarah giggle and then she jumped up into the air and spread the cape, she was quite athletics, so she easily had jumped over 3 feet high, the cape, mask and hat she wore floated to the ground separately from her, she had landed and leapt forward, she was now standing in front of me in a purple two piece. She had a huge smile and said:

“Nice to see you too bro, hope you not too upset.”

I said: “Well I am calm now, but I will have to see what you have planned before you can see whether I will be upset or not.”

Sarah giggled and said: “Oh bro you have not changed a bit. Been a few months?”

I hugged my sister and placed a kiss on her cheek, she did the same to me, I was as always glad to see her. I looked her straight in the eyes and said: “I see you found them.”

She giggled: “It was not easy but yes I found them, I had to call in a few favours to get them out of Cuba, by the way I need you to do me a favour or two, I still have not squared away all the favours I had to pull.”

I looked at her and said: “I will have Guido set up payments.”

I looked at the rest of the girls and said: “Ok I know we’re kind of on a short time line here but why don’t you spend a few minutes talking before we do this, I have to talk with my sister for at least 10 minutes, we’ll be back after.”

With that Sarah and I walked towards the dressing rooms, we stopped once we reached a dark secluded corner. I looked her deep in the eyes and said: “Ok sis, I am pretty sure I know how far you are going to go if I let you, but let’s just make it official, so neither of us has any doubts.”

She looked at me and said: “Bro I have always loved you, and I know that you have never been willing to risk hurting me, especially if it was only to fulfill one of your dreams or one of my fantasies, so I am just going to say this once, I want you, and I am pretty sure you want me too, so feel free to go all the way, but no matter what you do I will be happy.”

I smiled and said: “We will see how much happens on camera, but you can join me and the girls in our room tonight, we will have to see what will happen, for now I am going to show a little more control than I feel I need to. Do you agree sis?”

Sarah nodded and said: “I will go no further than you indicate, or at least try not to. Since I know you have more self control that me, please remind me I go to far.” I nodded and hugged her.

We broke our embrace and returned to the scene, the girls; all six of them were discussing what was going to happen, when the triplets saw me they all smiled.

Amanda got up moved towards me and wrapped her arms around me and placed a kiss right on my lips and said: “I have wanted to kiss you ever since I was twelve.”

Michelle then got up and did the same. She said: “Been a while Sean, I have to say, Amanda has made me want to kiss you myself with all her ranting.”

Susan got up and walked to me; she shyly looked at the floor and said: “Sean, I have never really been able to hide anything from you, but I will ask, may I also kiss you, I am curious to feel your lips on mine myself.”

I grabbed her and placed a deep kiss on her lips, it caused her eyes to glaze over as her body went limp in my arms. After our embrace she could not stand, so held her till she regained her composure.

She looked at me with lust in her eyes, she said: “Damn you’re good.”

I could see a little jealousy in her sisters’ eyes. I looked at the pair and said: “Didn’t I teach you to ask before you do something to someone else?”

They both nodded and said: “Sorry Sean.” they had always considered me a father like figure, Susan had come to think of me as a brother. Amanda was wild and she would get annoyed at me when I told her to think before acting. Michelle was a little less rash, but she was also not as patient as me and often had tried to beat me at my own game, she had never succeeded, this had made her a little resentful towards me, so we never were too close. As you can guess my sister spent more time with the three than I did, I pretty much lost contact with them when I decided to go and study abroad, my sister was around them for most of her young life, and was sad when they moved to Cuba. I had even arranged for her to spend time with them down there.

Now we were all together again and I was pretty certain that, soon enough, I was going to see them all naked, I wondered exactly why the three were doing this; my sister I knew like to show off her great body, yet I still needed to know what had made her willing to put me on the spot like this, she had not been willing to push me that far before, I was curious to know what had made her cross the that line this time.

I looked at the 7 women now standing in front of me and said: “Ok before we start, I need to know why each of you is doing this, and even though I know exactly why Alicia is doing I believe you should all know each other motivation. I will of course state my reason first.”

I looked at them all and waited for them to show they were ready, then I said: “I am here because I will do anything I am asked by the women I love, so my reason is Annie, Alicia and Vicky, mind you I am willing to do more than I originally agreed to due to the rest of you.” They all blushed and giggled.

Amanda was next, she said: “I am here for three main reasons. First is because I wanted to put a show on for you Sean,” looking at me, “I believe that you will get quite turned on by me and my two sisters playing with each other. Second is because I want to make it with Vicky, I have always wanted to have sex with a woman with red hair. Third, well that is to make love to you Sean, I have not had sex with a man in years and he was pathetic, I am told you’re good.” I blushed a little.

Alicia was next, she said: “I am here for two reasons. One I wanted to give James a gift for bringing Sean and me together and after all it’s his birthday. Second is to have fun.”

Annie was next she looked at me and said: “I am here to help my sister in her plans, and let’s face it; I will do anything that Sean and Alicia want to do, and I love you two too much not to.” She giggled: “oh yeah and Also I wanted to have sex with new people, but only those who I can trust, so only people Sean is willing to say ‘it’s ok’ will I consider. He is my teacher after all.”

I blushed again and said: “Ok for the new members of this group Annie is my student and Vicky is the great elder of the order I belong to.” Vicky had a smile on her face now.

Michelle was next she looked at me and said: “Well I am here for three reasons too, first is because of Sarah, she asked I agreed. Second is to appease my mind about sister on sister sex, I did it with my sisters as a need and because nobody around us was attractive, knowing that other do it will make me feel better about it. Third, well I could not pass up an opportunity to make love to the man my sister had been fantasizing about for years.”

She looked at me and said: “You better be good Sean, I don’t like disappointments.”

I was about to speak up when Annie, Alicia and Vicky all said in synch: “He’s good, you won’t be disappointed.” Just like me the four other girls had a look of surprise with the simultaneous and synchronous comment. I am still freaked a little about that.


Susan looked up shyly and said: “Guess it’s my turn, huh?”

We all nodded, she continued: “I am kind of embarrassed to say this but I am here for only one real reason. I want to lose my virginity to a person I trust, and Sean is that person.”

This surprised me quite a bit. She looked at me and said: “Sean will you please?”

I looked at her tenderly and said: “I would be honoured.” She hugged me and kissed me again, I was a little gentler but I did kiss her back passionately, her eyes glazed over again. She was however able to stand this time.

Vicky was next on the block: She looked at the group and said: “Well I am here to have fun with the people I love, I will follow Sean into anything; he has had my complete trust for many years. I guess the fringe benefits are also worth being here, so I can’t say I am here for a reason further than I had no reason not to be.” She giggled and said: “Pretty lame isn’t it?” The group all giggled at that.

Sarah was next she looked at me and said: “Most of you know why I am here, for those who have doubts, it’s because of my brother, I love him and frankly that’s all the motivation I needed.” I smiled.

I was now quite aware of the reason for everybody’s reason for being here, I was happy to know all were quite aware of the reality of the situation. I looked at the group and said: “The only thing remaining to do before we start is to make sure you know we will be filming this and giving to at least one person we know, and probably more.”

All the girls looked at me and said: “Of course we know that.”

“Good, what am I doing, I am your slave for the next 90 minutes, do with me as you wish.”

All the girls had an evil grin, Vicky said: “Anything we want?”

I replied: “Yes. Just remember that you still have to live with my reaction after those 90 minutes, but you can do anything. I will follow your directions blindly, and without question.” They all smiled a wicked grin again.

I was aware of the power I had just given them, but I was not afraid, this made Alicia and Vicky quite wary, I could see it in their eyes. They knew I must have a trump hidden somewhere, and knew this was going to be a big one. So they plotted the scene then told me what I had to do, they all exited by the back door of the stage, I was left to start the scene. I gave Vince the instruction and we were off. OK from this point on Vince will give you a play by play from the view he had, an all encompassing one at that.

The stage was set, Sean was standing alone in the middle of the stage, a spot light slowly faded in and light him up, there was soft music playing in the back ground, like the one you hear at the start of a newscast. After the music faded Sean said in a deep voice: “I am Sean David, I am proud to welcome for their first ever stage appearance seven newcomers to the club scene, the beautiful Sarah,” Sarah walked by Sean, she was still only wearing her two piece, she stood on the left side of the stage. Sean continued: “Next we have the beautiful Vicky,” Vicky came down the aisle wearing just her bathing suit. She stood beside Sarah. Sean moved to the other side of the stage.

“Next we have a very special treat, A pair of gorgeous identical twins, Annie and Alicia,” Annie walked around Sean’s left side and Alicia walked around Sean’s right side, they interwove their arms with Sean’s and moved to the extreme right of the stage.


Sean spoke up again and said: “And finally, the piece de resistance, a set of identical triplets, all equally beautiful and sexy, let me introduce Susan, Amanda and Michelle.”

The three walked to the centre of the stage and stood there. Sean released the two girls and moved to the front on the stage and continued: “I am happy to say tonight we will see all these beautiful girls in a massive conglomeration of sexual emotion and lust, and I am the lucky guy who gets to join them in their lust crazed escapade, let’s hope I have the stamina.”

‘Ok short pause let’s describe the participants.’ The triplets were of course identical so here is the description of the lot: ‘About a foot shorter than Sean, strawberry blonde hair, medium sized breast, and all quite beautiful, with a triangular face and no scars or birth marks.’

Next was Alicia and Annie: ‘Again a matched pair, about a foot shorter than Sean, blonde hair, pert breast, slightly smaller than the triplets, round face, very attractive girls, no scars no birthmarks again.’

Next is Vicky: ‘A flaming red head, with nearly a half foot on the triplets, large breast, no scars or birthmarks, a lively lass.’

Last but not least was Sarah: ‘A dark hair lady, the shortest by far, a foot and a half shorter than Sean, a small light body, small firm breast, no scars or birthmarks, very pretty and gentle looking.’

Now we continue, Sean standing in the middle of the stage starts saying: “Ok let’s start the show, it will have two parts, first, as a warm up, we will see all the girls strip, one hell of sight if I say so myself, followed by a free for all sexfeast, with me as the main course, and all our beautiful participants as entrées.”

With that all the girls formed a line and walked out the back of the stage, Sean was standing in the middle and said: “A little mood music and we shall start.”

I turned on the music, a strong fast Rock N Roll song started. Sean moved to the side and Alicia and Annie in their complete outfits showed up, dancing, a mix between slam dancing and rave.

They had on golf caps, plaid of course, running shoes, white with a tie-dyed ribbon at the top, long yellow socks, a pair black spandex biking shorts partially covered by a pairs ripped denim cut-offs, Alicia in red and Annie in yellow, a belt 5 sizes too big, cross tied and of the opposite colour, Annie red and Alicia yellow. To finish of the outfits Annie had a half tied purple belly shirt over a white tank top, over a black sports bra, covered by a burgundy sleeveless half top, completely untied and a red and white bandana tied loosely around her neck. Alicia had the same basic clothes, her colour from the outside in were yellow, purple, and white and of course a black sports bra as well, her bandana was white and blue. Truly they looked like the girls of the eighties. Perfectly suited for the music that was playing.

After their spunky entrance, they danced for a few seconds before grabbing Sean standing him in the middle of the stage. They continued to dance, teasing him and rubbing their young and nubile bodies against him. Sean was completely unfazed by this; ‘He must have had a hell of a time not moving.’ It was a very interesting contrast. The girls were now quite sweaty, and were no doubt turned on as they continued to unsuccessfully make advance towards Sean. Their first song had just ended; a slower and more seductive one came on, again with a strong Rock N Roll influence.

This time the girls moved slower and started to remove their unbuttoned over shirts. Sean looked at them once and continued to stare forward unfazed. The girls now started to look a little upset, they huddled together and pretended to talk, after coming to an agreement they started removing more of their outfits, layer by layer the half tops were removed, followed by their hats, now with their tank tops covering their chests they once again started to rub themselves on Sean’s arms and chest. Sean gave them each a quick gaze and returned to his unfazed appearance.

Yet another song ended, the girls moved back together plotting, after a few seconds a really slow song started, it was less Rock N Roll, but you could still hear the influence. The girls once again agreed and started moving back to Sean, when they were a few feet away they started to gyrate their hips, and facing forward they undid their belts and slowly and sensually removed them, then wrapped them around Sean’s neck. Annie unbuttoned Sean overcoat at this point. Alicia then proceeded to loosen and remove his tie. She then wrapped it around his neck ever the already existing belts. Sean gave then a questioning gaze and returned to his look.