Sabbath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiesha sat up breathing hard. Her nude body which was once cleaned from the shower earlier was now moist again by her bed sweat. She felt herself wondering if anyone had come into her room, but she looked over at the door. It was closed. She remembered closing it. And nobody has opened it or slammed it on their way out. She was alone. But how could that be? The dream felt so real. She could have sworn there was someone on top of her taking her body to his own. To make matters more confusing, she was still horny.

Kiesha pulled back the covers and sat on the end of the bed burying her head in her hands. What was happening to her?

Then Sabbath popped in her mind. His naked, chiseled, body and long member. The things she wanted to do that boy made her heart beat as if she was coming alive for the first time. She became wet between her thighs, her nipples were hard, she could feel them. How long has it been since she has been fucked? The bigger question was how long she was going to allow Sabbath to stay without trying out the goods first. Now she was turning into the rapist.

Kiesha walked out of her room in her bathrobe and headed into the living room where her guest lay. She didn't bother turning on the light unless Sabbath would have awoke from his slumber.

Without using the light, Kiesha carefully snuck up close to his bed. She didn't know why, but she needed a closer look at her guest, visitor, savior.

Sabbath was covered from the feet up to his waist. Didn't even bother to cover his upper body. It was almost like he knew she was coming.

Then a naughty idea came upon Kiesha's mind. She knew the man was endowed but she only had a small glimpse of what she caught. She wondered what it looked like up close.

With one shaky hand, Kiesha slowly took the blanket and carefully pulled it away without waking Sabbath. She leaned down lower hoping to get a closer look.

Suddenly Kiesha jumped when a strong hand gripped her wrist. Not strong enough to make her squeal like Mac, but enough to hold her in place.

Kiesha looked down at the man the hand belong to heart beating out of embarrassment.

"You know, if you were that curious to see the goods all you had to do was ask." Sabbath advised with a smile.

If Kiesha was a white woman, her face would be cherry red by now. "I...I'm sorry..."

Sabbath sat up in his bed and then stood straight up ass naked in front of the once embarrassed Kiesha. "Don't be, I'm not." Kiesha looked Sabbath up and down taking a good glimpse of his long, thick, penis before facing him again. "Are you okay," Sabbath asked but Kiesha figured it was all part of the game he was playing, "you look like you are shaking?"

Kiesha swallowed hard. "I never knew you could see in the dark?"

A smile appeared on Sabbath's face. "You be surprised of a lot of things I see."

Sabbath walked up close to Kiesha and took her hand and placed it on his thick, squared, pec letting her feel the hardness. Then he made her move her hand down to his squared abs which made Kiesha shake a little bit. Sabbath moved her hand a little lower before she stopped herself.

"Okay, maybe it's time to go back to bed?"

"Why?" Sabbath asked still holding onto that seductive look.

"Why? Maybe because this is getting a little too heated."

"And you are just going to run away?" Sabbath retorted. "You know it's too late to cool down. Once the passionate flames are lit, there is no way to put it out except taking the hand of another."

Poetic as it may sound, something in Kiesha told her this was not a good idea. She should have never left the room in the first place. "Look I don't know what I was thinking but I made a mistake and I should go back to bed before we make another one."

"You mean you dreaming of me a mistake," Kiesha looked up at Sabbath confused, "or is it I dreaming of coming to your room a mistake?"

Kiesha was starting to get freaked out now. "What are you talking about?"

"I mean you did not come in here to check on me by accident. You wanted something. You needed something. You wanted me. You wanted me as much as I wanted you." Sabbath took both of Kiesha's hands in his. "Don't fight it, please. You only make the wanting worse."

Sabbath placed his hand on Kiesha's soft cheek making her stare into his eyes. Those dark brown eyes even though they were in the darkness, she was lost into dark void of those eyes. She could feel the presence of his body closing in on hers. Suddenly she didn't know she was doing it, but her hands slowly went around his waist feeling his muscular backside and the hard roundness of his buttocks. God did his body make her sizzle inside.

Sabbath leaned forward closing in on Kiesha's face. Kiesha didn't bother to step back or move in any direction to dodge what was coming. Finally Kiesha had a taste of his soft, moist, lips connecting to hers. Kiesha had many choices. To push him away, say stop, anything to prevent what was coming. But her mind and body was telling her to continue. She was curious where this was going and everything in her system told her to keep going or she will never experience this again.

Sabbath's tongue entered between her lips playing with her tongues. Now Kiesha's blood began to flow awakening every sexual organ. Her breasts, the wetness between her legs, etc. She was so entrance by his kiss that she didn't even notice that he untied and opened her robe. She felt the long, purple, silk slide off her shoulders and fall down to the floor making a light plop sound. Kiesha was so engulfed in Sabbath's heavenly kiss that she didn't care that both of them were naked.

With strength Kiesha never expected, Sabbath bent over under her breasts, grabbed her by her thick thighs, and lifted her up in the air. The strength of his arms carrying her made her even wet between her thighs as Sabbath led her to the bed. He laid her down softly fitting himself between Kiesha's legs. Sabbath freed his lips from hers as he kissed his way down until his mouth engulfed one breast licking the hard nipple with his moist tongue while his hand gripped the other. Then he switched pleasing the other with his mouth.

Kiesha moaned erotically feeling every nerve in her breasts and body react to the feeling up Sabbath strong and wet touch. Just like in her dream.

After he was satisfied that her breasts were pleased, Sabbath kissed his way down between her thighs and took hold of her swollen clitoris between his plumped lips sucking vehemently. That hit the spot. Every nerve in Kiesha's body began to react to the sensitive one attached to her vagina making her squirm in bed, but was held down by Sabbath mouth and tongue. He inserted one finger between her pussy lips, then two rubbing inside along the soft pink flesh of her walls.

Kiesha arched her back and screamed as her body exploded with fluids flowing out of her body and onto Sabbath's tongue where he lapped it up like a hungry dog.

Kiesha thought she went through an erotic and hellish battle with her own body. But Sabbath pleasure assault was not over.

He moved up close to Kiesha's face. Kiesha courteously used her hand to wipe her own juices from his mouth. "How do you feel?" Sabbath asked smiling even though he knew the question.

"That felt, amazing." Kiesha admitted.

Sabbath took Kiesha's hand and guided it down between their crotches where she felt the long, hard, flesh growing stronger from her touch. The feel of it made Kiesha's heart jump again and wanting him more. "Whenever you ready." He said.

When it came to sex, Kiesha was the one to take things slow. It was like standing in line for a death defying rollercoaster ride. Her heart was racing pumping more blood throughout her system making her feel warmth between her thighs.

Making sure that Sabbath's penis was thick and long enough for penetration, Kiesha guided it between her legs placing the pulsing head between her pussy lips. Knowing what to do next and without helping Kiesha, Sabbath pushed his hips forward. Kiesha was so wet and slick that Sabbath was able to enter with ease.

Kiesh gasped as she felt Sabbath's whole member enter inside her. It has been a long time since she had a man of that size fill her up so fully. It was a wonderful feeling.

Sabbath pulled out halfway and came back in making Kiesha moan with pleasure. He repeated this movement over and over again making Kiesha cry out in total ecstasy.

Then Sabbath did something that Kiesha didn't anticipated. With both his strong arms, he reached under Kiesha's thighs and gripped hold of her voluptuous buttocks squeezing them as tight as he can. Just the feel of his massive strength sent Kiesha over the edge. Sabbath lifted Kiesha up in his arms and penetrated her with a vengeance. Kiesha lay back wondering what in the hell did she do to deserve this? Was he a former porn star or something? She has never met a man who performed like this before.

"Kiesha baby," Sabbath called unphased how fucking his new lover felt, "I have something to show you. I don't want you to be scared."

What else could he show her that hasn't surprised her already?

Sabbath arched his back up straight. He was so long that he didn't even pull out. "Kiesha, I want you to do something that is very important."

"Wh...what?" Kiesha said still in her euphoric state as Sabbath kept fucking her.

"I want you to look at me, closely. And never keep your eyes off me."

Kiesha did exactly like she was told. Hard as it may have felt, she kept her eyes on Sabbath as he continued to fuck her mercilessly.

Suddenly grunted Kiesha didn't know if he was cumming, in pain, or pleasure. He tilted his head back as if he was cumming, but leaned forward and Kiesha's eyes opened in shock at what she saw. It was dark but Kiesha could see his eyes like before, dark brown but dark enough to look like voids. But what she saw now voids was an understatement. His eyes were completely black. There was no color, no iris, and no whites on the outside. Just completely black as the night sky.

Right then and there Kiesha should have screamed, fought, and stopped the whole thing. But instead she allowed her conqueror to take control of her body as well as her mind. But something told Kiesha that his eye transformation was the least of her worries.

Sabbath grunted again. He bent further over until his bald head was touching the pit of Kiesha's stomach. Suddenly, his back widened and Kiesha heard crackling noises from his back as if bones cracking. Then his back began to tear in two, slits, on both sides. Something was growing out of his back with such force that it looked alien in appearance. Right then and there Kiesha should have screamed in horror, but the transformation of Sabbath kept fucking her like his pain was not affecting him.

"Wh...what's happening to you?!" Kiesha cried in an erotic and confused voice.

But Sabbath didn't answer. Even bent over and changing, he kept pushing his long member into her like the fucking mixing in with his shape changing was giving off some erotic feeling Kiesha never seen before. Suddenly the new body parts shot out and Sabbath rose up releasing Kiesha's buttocks and only holding onto her thighs. "Aaaaarrrrgh!" Sabbath cried as his the two organs shot out of his back and rose up high. High enough to touch the ceiling. Kiesha stared at them hard. It was dark but Kiesha could see them well. They were dark but they looked sort of brownish. By the way they flapped in the air and came back hanging on his back, they looked very feathery. Like giant, brown, wings!

For some reason, this did not come as a surprise to Kiesha. Saving her during her attempted rape, the magnificent body Sabbath so confidently flashed in front of her, and now the experienced fucking she has never been fucked before by any man. But this was not a man. Neither was she getting fucked by one. She was getting fucked by an, "Angel".

"DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP?" Sabbath asked his voice was now way deeper than it was before.

Kiesha shook her head. "No."

"VERY WELL," The angel named, "Sabbath", said.

Sabbath put Kiesha's legs over his shoulders and leaned in closer bending her legs forward. His penis still long and hard penetrated Kiesha with such force that she yelped. Something was different about the fucking. It was rougher, stronger, and it awakened every nerve in her body.

Kiesha closed her eyes again and let the angelic creature take full control of her body inside and out. She couldn't believe it even it was right in front of her eyes. She was getting fucked by an angel. This should be in her memories for all time. "I'm cumming!"

"I KNOW," Sabbath said still pumping himself inside it's knew lover, "LISTEN TO YOUR MIND AND BODY, GIVE YOURSELF TO ME, LET YOURSELF GO."

Sabbath didn't have to remind her. She wanted to do what he suggested. She wanted to see how all this was going to end at the end of the rainbow.

Kiesha began to feel her body go into spasms. She screamed as her body erupted again but this time stronger than the last. The angel must have felt this because it too gasped and Kiesha felt it release itself inside her. It felt like some sort of moisturizing aphrodisiac she never felt in her entire life.

Sabbath placed his thick, muscular, hand on Kiesha's cheek and rubbing it slowly. Kiesha was so numb from the sex that she didn't even know she was being touched on her face.

"YOU DID VERY WELL KIESHA," The angel named, Sabbath, said, "BUT YOU HAVE NOT YET KNOWN THE MEANING OF THE WORD PLEASURE, NOT YET AT LEAST."

Hearing that, Kiesha knew that it was going to be a long night.

Kiesha held onto the pillows as her face was pressed against it. Sabbath was behind her with his wings spread wide and his massive hands holding onto her wide hips as he fucked her doggystyle. No man or human has ever done her so vigorously. Hell, she didn't know she would get off on it. She came about three times already.

As the night was about to wear down Kiesha laid in bed where Sabbath used to be, tired, worn out, and sexed out. After the fucking Kiesha knew she was going to be really sore in the morning.

The Angel known as Sabbath stood on the side of the bed with his brown wings expanded and naked. His mission was done as well as fun. But he has done enough to please Kiesha. Now it was up to her.

Kiesha woke up in the morning feeling really weird and sore, just like she thought last night. She turned and hoped that Sabbath was laying beside her but just like she thought; the other side of the bed was empty.

Kiesha pulled the covers back and sat on the side of the bed burying her head in her hands. She didn't have a hangover but she sure did get the fuck of a lifetime. Something that told her that no matter what man she ended up with, nothing will compare to what happened to her last night.

Kiesha stood up and wobbly as she felt, walked to the bathroom and stared herself in the mirror. What the hell was all that about last night?She thought as she stared into her own eyes. But it didn't matter. If what she saw was really what she saw, then she just experienced a miracle of a lifetime.

Kiesha turned on the shower and jumped in letting the luke warm water moisten her light brown skin. She rubbed all over her body including her stomach. She wished that Sabbath was in the shower holding her from behind like two lovers do. Then her life would have been complete. Instead she was alone again with no man and going back to her normal and stressful life.

What Kiesha didn't know was that Sabbath left something in her. Something that was growing immensely. A gift Kiesha would be honored to accept.

12