Sabbatical or Continuous Gang Bang? Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick and I spend the rest of the day on into the night alone.
3.2k words
4.72
58.4k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
398 Followers

I awoke several hours later still laying on top of Rick his arms holding me tight to him. His cock had gone flaccid as we slept and slipped out of me. I felt like I had run a marathon and my ass pussy felt like it had a marathon run through it. I slipped out of Ricks arms onto the bed and went into my bathroom to grab some aspirin and strip out of my damp clothes.

Looking into the mirror my make up was a mess so I cleaned it all off and hopped into the shower to clean up a bit more. The hot water felt so good on my weary flesh I just stood there for a while till the aspirin kicked in. Then I used my sister's shampoo and conditioner. A quick towel dry, I slip into my sister's pink satin robe to brush out my long blonde hair, then pop into the kitchen for some water.

The light is blinking on the answering machine so I check the messages only to find that my parents are both going to be working late and won't be home for dinner if at all. They have a small place in town where they usually stay during the work week. Guess I will have to make other plans.

I went back to my sister's room and redid my make up extra slutty with lots of eye liner, pink eye shadow and more bright red lipstick. I redid my pony tails on each side but this time I used pink ribbons to tie then up with cute bows on each side. I traded earrings for a pair of large gold hoops. To finish my look I removed my old nail polish and did all my nails in a pretty bright pink

My sister had a really sexy pink vinyl club outfit that I had been dying to try out and this was the perfect opportunity. I started off with a pink satin garter belt then found some really sexy black seamed full fashioned nylons and rolled each up my legs and attached the garters. They felt spectacular and so incredibly feminine just what I was hoping for.

The outfit started with a skin tight pink vinyl sleeveless top held up by a tight collar that laced closed on the back of the neck and laces down the back pulling it skin tight to waist level. I just wished I had some breast forms to fill out the top but having none just made me look younger as if I was some nubile piece of jail bait.

This was followed by a very short pink vinyl skirt also lacing up the back keeping it skin tight that just barely covered my round butt cheeks. The piece de resistances were bright pink lace up knee high boots with 6 inch heels that just screamed "FUCK ME I'M A SLUT!"

Checking the mirror I was overwhelmed by the image of nubile young hooker clad in all bright pink with black back seamed nylons and spike heeled boots. My nipples were hard as a rock pocking out in the skin tight pink vinyl. I went back to my room stopping by the bathroom to grab a bottle of baby oil on the way.

First I fired up my computer and started my webcam recording into a new folder. Then grabbed my wireless webcam picked a good vantage point to get his reaction. Then I gently nudged Rick a few times to wake him and stepped back in front of the mirror to witness his reaction.

Rick rubbed his eyes rolled over put his feet on the floor groggily looked around a second then spotted me all dressed to the nines standing in front of the full length mirrored closet door. His face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning that just got his perfect gift.

This quickly changed from happiness to horniness and I could see the brazen lust in his eyes as he stood and circled around me, his huge black cock rising up as his eyes looked me up and down. His Huge black cock was a barometer of his lust rising quickly to its full rock hard thick fourteen inches.

He stepped up in front of me placed his large black hands on my ass cheeks gripping each cheek in his vise like hands easily lifting me off the floor. He pulled me close trapping his tree trunk sized rock hard cock against my stomach as he kissed me passionately. His tongue was like a wild snake in my mouth slithering all around.

I felt my own lust light up on fire as he broke our kiss and began chewing on my neck and ear lobe which never ceases to get me cock ready in seconds.

"Rick I need your huge cock back inside my sissy pussy! Put me down so I can get you lubed up!"

"You got me all fired up, you little cock slut! I am going to tear that sissy pussy apart so you better lube it up good too!" He said sitting me back down on my heels.

I quickly grabbed the baby oil pulled off the cap moved the webcam for a better view and got on my knees in front of his huge cock. I ran a stream of oil all over up and down his tree trunk of a cock then grabbed on with both hands stroking up and down its huge length twisting my hands back and forth making sure it was well coated and glistening with the clear oil.

I then laid on my back both feet on the floor and lifted my ass off the floor so he could watch me stick the bottle top in side my puckered hole and squeeze a bunch of oil inside me. Dropping the bottle next I stuck three fingers inside my hole and worked them around spreading the oil and prying my self open for his monster meat. I then stood back up ready for a serious bull ride.

"I want you to pick me up and stick that huge black cock in my sissy pussy so I can watch it go inside me in the mirror!"

Rick grabbed me around the waist lifted me with ease and held me over his massive cock. Then ever so slowly lowered my sissy pussy down on top of it as I watched in the mirror, my tight rosebud split open reluctantly still fairly sore as that huge black cock eased back into me. I needed to feel his mammoth meat inside me though so I bore the pain in lieu of the immense pleasure I would soon receive.

"I hardly believe that huge black cock even fits inside my little white ass!" I say as he continues to slide me down his mammoth rod.

"It feels like a flesh vice wrapped around my cock not wanting to spread open but accepting the relentless stretching!"

Rick says as I watch his cock slipping inside me. Once more I see his snake like cock creeping up towards then over my stomach underneath my bulging vinyl cad skin. I feel it shifting my internal organs around making a path for its self inside me.

I wrapped my arms around Rick's neck and leaned back forcing his cook deeper inside letting out a deep loud moan as his cock probed deep inside my body. Once his cock was buried balls deep I leaned forward and locked lips with Rick. Our tongues dancing back and fourth rubbing and sliding across each other in fevered lust.

At this point I wrapped my legs around his waist locking my ankles behind his back, Rick moved his hands to my ass cheeks gripping one in each hand squeezing hard pulling them apart. He then began lifting me up his turgid rod causing me to moan uncontrollably into his mouth as our tongues danced together.

Rick's huge cock rubbing slowly and steadily across my prostate sent waves of pleasure through my body, turning me into an addict for his monster cock. I knew I could not be happy unless this monster cock was deep inside me as often as possible. Rick seemed more than happy to give me a regular dose of his cock any time I wanted it.

Rick continued to lift me up and down his cock as we French kissed his long thick cock constantly massaging my prostate keeping me in a state of total ecstasy for what seemed an eternity. I wanted this to last forever but soon the pleasure was too much for me and I broke my embrace with Rick's mouth as I screamed.

"OH FUCK! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME HARD AND MAKE ME CUMMMMMMMM!

My cock throbbed blasting a load up my chest and onto my chin! Throbbing relentlessly pumping my cream onto my stomach stream after stream running down my belly across my groin down to my sissy pussy lubing Rick's cock as it mercilessly pummeled my pussy.

Rick seemed to love the feeling of my cum coating his cock and my hole and had me scoop up the remains and rub it on his exposed cock before pounding it back up into me! I licked the remnants off my hand!

His stamina once again surprised me. This huge bull black man was a divine god of sexual pleasure and I his worshiper and willing sexual servant. Rick's mammoth cock was the alter of my worship and benefactor of my blissful pleasure. He was yanking me up and down his cock so hard and fast I felt like a paddle ball.

I just held on around his neck with my arms and his waist with my legs as the rest of my body flew up and down. Ricks powerful arms using my whole body to force my ass pussy to work his long thick cock vigorously up and down for what seemed like blissful eternity. Our mouths locked in passionate embrace tongues flailing about in a lust filled fiery dance.

His arms began to tire from my weight so I suggested he fuck me doggy for a while to finish him off. He pulled me up off his cock and stood me up in front of him on my pink high heeled boots. I quickly grabbed the oil re-lubed his cock and moved the web cam sitting it on the floor to catch me leaning bent over, palms on the mirror as Rick entered me from behind standing doggy style.

He stepped forward seating his length inside me and grabbed my hips. I felt so hot and slutty leaning over the garter straps tugging on my stocking tops my calves stretched by the six inch heels of my sis's pink boots. Rick was thrusting all the way up inside my pussy hitting my prostate continuously. I arched my back tilted my head up and rammed back hard against his cock.

"OHHHHH FUCK RICK! YOUR HUGE BLACK COCK FEELS INCREDIBLE IN MY PUSSY! FUCK ME HARD! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!

He responded by slamming into me so hard it picked my feet up off the floor several times before settling down into a long deep hard rhythm. My prostate was in overdrive and all I could do was tilt my head back and moan loud uncontrollably. My rock hard seven inch clit was bouncing around wildly, my oozing pre-cum flying about landing on the floor and mirror.

Rick changed his stroke to all the way in about half way out and very hard very fast. He was slamming into me so hard I thought he would fuck me right through the flexing mirror. He again changed to not all the way in half out and very very fast. This lasted about a minute or two before he yelled.

"OHHHH FUCK BITCH I'M GONNA CUM!"

"CUM IN MY MOUTH I WANT TO TASTE YOU THIS TIME!"

I yelled back stepping forward pulling off his length spinning dropping to my knees and grabbing his cock with both hands. Opening my mouth inches from his huge plum sized head sticking my tongue out teasing it around his head across the slit, my hands flying back and forth on the thick shaft.

"OOOOOHHHHHH FUCK! HERE I CUMMMMMM!"

Ricks cock erupted a huge blast, half flooded all through my mouth the rest splashed across my nose lips chin and neck! I stretched my mouth as wide as possible and locked onto his head so I wouldn't waste a bit of Ricks ambrosia as my hands kept their furious pace back and forth on his shaft his seed filled my mouth and I swallowed several times as fast as I could. Guzzling Rick's cum greedily as fast as it filled my mouth. My eyes locked with Ricks while his baby juice filled my mouth throat and tummy!

"YEA SWALLOW MY CUM YOU LITTLE SISSY SLUT! SWALLOW EVRY DROP YOU GREEDY BITCH! I SEE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE MY BLACK CUM! I'M GOING TO FEED YOU SEVERAL TIMES A DAY SISSY BITCH!"

When Rick finished I sucked and licked every drop from his still rigid cock head before he pulled away and collapsed on my bed. I looked right at the webcam and used both hands to scoop up all the cum I could, then licking it off my fingers seductively trying to get every left over drop.

When I got all I could I gave an evil smile and a wink to the cam and got up to stop the recording. I had an hour and a half of raw video nearly eight gigs of pure smoking hot XXX fucking. I cleaned up fixed my make up and went to the kitchen to make us some dinner. I made a couple frozen pizzas and set the table, found a nice bottle of wine and opened it to breathe as I planned out our naughty desert menu.

Just before the pizza was ready I went back and got Rick up from his brief nap and led him to the dinning room. Sitting him in my Dad's spot just as the alarm sounded dinner was ready. Rick grabbed the wine and poured it; as I got the food and we sat down to eat. Rick ate like it was his last meal gobbling up all but a couple slices from both pizzas.

"Rick for desert I want you to fuck me in every room of the house. We'll start right here on the table then move into the kitchen. Then on my sister's bed, the bathroom then the game room, on to my Dad's study a quick dash around the family room and finish off in my parent's bed."

"Sounds good sissy bitch but instead of starting on the table Your going to ride my cock right here on Daddies chair, so go get that webcam and let's get started!"

I grabbed the pizza pans and the dishes dropping them off at the sink before heading to my room. My high heels clicking across the tile floor got me all horny again as I went. I created a new file named "House Fuck Slut" and started the cam recording and headed out the door cam and oil in hand.

Rick was leaning back sipping wine stroking that huge black cock when I got back so I picked a good spot for the cam, oiled his monster up and climbed on. Starting to ride his magnificent cock for the third time today all I could think with an evil smile on my face was.

"I always loved chocolate for desert! Tonight I might have to go back for second's thirds and probably even fourths!"

We spent the night fucking all over the house in front of the web cam. I particularly enjoyed my parent's bed. We started by spooning on my Dads side then rolled to my mom's. Rick then laid me on my back my boots on his shoulders as he pounded me hard making me scream wildly. He loved this position as he could really torture my sissy pussy with that black tree trunk.

He spent quite a while fucking me like this and even slowed down a couple times forcing my boots down onto both sides of my head as he tongue kissed me madly. Then going back to hard torturous fucking of my abused pussy as he held my legs down around my head. We finished off with a nice hard on my hands and knees doggy style. Rick spanking my ass hard and telling me what a nasty sissy slut I was taking his black cock deep in my white pussy on Mommy and Daddies bed!

Then as he fucked me hard doggy style he spanked my ass hard with one hand his other reached down and jerked my clit ferociously! He yelled at me!

"WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW SISSY SLUT?"

"YOU ARE! YOU'RE MY DADDY NOW!

"WHO'S!" SMACK "YOUR!" SMACK "DADDY!" SMACK "NOW!" SMACK "SISSY!" SMACK "SLUT!" SMACK "BITCH?" His hand spanking my ass really hard punctuating each word!

"RICK IS MY DADDY NOW! RICK IS MY FUCK DADDY!" I yelled loudly

Rick yanked my cock mercilessly as his other hand grabbed my hair pulling me up off my hands. The pain and pleasure pushed me over the edge and I again yelled out.

"RICK IS MY DADDY NOW! RICK IS MY FUCK DADDY! OOOOHHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKKK!"

I screamed out as I came once again Rick's hand aiming my load shooting out all over my parent's bed his huge black cock pummeling into my ass! Once I finished Cuming he let go of my hair and I fell flat on my face exhausted. Rick grabbed my hips and started power fucking me with a purpose! His huge black cock slamming into me so hard it made me grunt each time it hit home.

He fucked me hard and fast like this for several minutes before yanking out and jacking his cock furiously!

"GET UP SO I CAN COME ON YOUR FACE SISSY CUM SLUT!"

I did as I was told and faced his cock on my hands and knees looking right at his huge dark head!

"HERE I FUCKING CUM SISSY CUM SLUT!"

Rick yelled as the first stream blasted across my face splashing all over. The next stream he launched out across my Mom's pillow then another across my face followed by the remainder shooting out and all over my Dad's pillow and back across my face as if marking his territory!

We both collapsed in complete exhaustion right there on my parents cum covered bed. I woke up about noon the next day and could barely move. My body felt as if I had been trampled by bulls instead of being fucked by one. I groggily looked around but Rick was no where in sight.

I got up looking for Rick but he was gone. My computer was shut down and there was a note on the desk.

"Sorry I had to run off sissy bitch but I had previous plans for the next couple days so I won't see you tomorrow. I will be back over on Thursday around noon though so be dressed up (Sexy but Respectable) and ready to go out then.

It was signed Daddy Rick!

TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
398 Followers