Sabel Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabel started a light trot and the rest of the students followed her. From where she was, Cathy could see the pink bottoms of her feet and her nicely shaped arches; she felt happy to have such a good leading pony in her group. Nothing was said for the next fifteen or twenty minutes; only the dry sound of bare feet could be heard in the back yard. Cathy stood on her place, watching the girl's breasts bounce as they trotted with their hands behind their backs.

Sabel was sweating now. Her bit and the straps on her body were wet and her dark skin glistened under the morning sun. The teacher waited for her to come near and began to trot at her side, reaching to pat her rump and caress it while she strutted, feeling under her palm how warm and damp the ebony's skin was. Cathy made a complete turn of the yard together with the ponies and called for a halt.

"Ten minutes rest! No sitting this time! Hands behind your back! Mr. Anderson – water, please!"

The man filled a bucket at the tap and fetched a ladle. All the girls were thirsty and drank eagerly from the ladle as he approached it to their lips. Cathy walked to where Robin was and fondled her nipples: they were hard, and she instinctively stuck her breasts out. The teacher squatted down and moved aside the strap covering her sex: the dark labia were covered with a thick film of juice, from which a heavy musk wafted. The girls watched amazed as she slid her finger over the girl's pussy and brought it to her nose to sniff it. Robin was frozen: what would the teacher do?

But Cathy just smiled and rose to her feet. She had thought that the pretty mulatto would be perfect to demonstrate the effects of the pill, and what she had just seen confirmed her opinion. She walked to Desiree and giggled at the sheen of sweat on her body. Her lip approached the Haitian's neck and she lapped twice on it – no, her skin was not rough as she had feared. It had a peach-like touch – a black peach, but a peach nonetheless.

Mr. Anderson came to her and whispered something into her ear. Cathy nodded and said:

"Everyone! Five laps around the yard and we are over with today's lesson. UP! Follow my beat!"

She clapped her hands, quickly increasing the rhythm after the first lap to get the line running quite fast and watching knees and breasts and heads. The ponies had got accustomed to the rope and had no difficulty in trotting together. As Sabel began the last lap, the teacher slowed the pace down to help them cool off. The girls were quite fatigued and when the bell rang to announce the end of Class Four she ordered them to stop.

"Good, little ponies! You have done well. Now unhook yourselves from the pony in front of you, but leave the rope on your bit's ring. Follow me into the shed!"

As all the girls were there, she removed all the bits and spoke again:

"Each of you, unbuckle all the straps on your partner's body. Do you see those pegs with your names above them? Hang there your harness, collar and bit, and go back to the classroom to get dressed. Tomorrow at nine I want all of you already naked in this yard, ready for the class. Jenny and Sabel, stay here."

Chapter Six: Jenny at the pole

As the girls disbanded, the teacher took Jenny by her collar and led her to a high pole in the middle of the yard. Little chains were welded onto it, so that ponies needing to be disciplined could be tethered at various heights and in different positions. "Will this be my first failure?" she wondered as she pressed down the rebellious girl's shoulders and hitched her collar some four feet above ground, making her bend into a roughly right angle.

"Mr. Anderson! Spreader, please!"

A bar with ankle straps at its ends was brought and fitted to Jenny's legs, spreading them quite wide. Cathy moved the end of her crop along the sensitive thighs, making the girl squirm. Sabel watched all that in awe, wondering what the teacher would do.

Jenny was terrified at the idea of having her bottom whipped. What a foolish thing she had done! All she wanted was to have her arms freed and be allowed to leave that yard as soon as possible. So she felt quite amazed when Miss Cathy spoke:

"Jenny, you did a very ugly thing trying to remove your bit. I don't have to tell you that this is your only chance of not spending the next few years as a Breeder. But I want you to know that a ponygirl's life has some advantages too."

The girl gulped and said nothing. The bit in her mouth would not allow her to, anyway. Cathy dropped her crop, approached her and rolled the taut nipples between her fingers.

"You know, Sabel, some people have never been touched. They are skittish and afraid of that. It is high time for Jenny to learn how good it feels. Go under her and undo the crotch strap."

The ebony did as she was told. Her eye caught the contrast between the rosy womb above her she had just exposed and the black of the teacher's boots appearing behind Jenny and going up to the middle of her thighs. Cathy let her fingers go all the way down from Jenny's breasts to the grotto between her legs and shook her head: a soft bush covered the girl's mound. It would have to be removed – nothing ought to interfere with the sensations a pony should feel on her pussy when harnessed. Jenny jerked at that caress, but Cathy couldn't care less and went on, probing into the humid walls.

Her own twat was oozing juice inside her bikini as the feeling of power she knew so well began to surge through her body. To have the right to arouse a girl while knowing that she was at her mercy was one of the things Cathy liked about her job. She walked around the pole and fetched the crop:

"Sabel, I want you to finger Jenny while I caress her clitty."

Sabel introduced two fingers into the soppy hole and wiggled them inside it, while the teacher circled the little salient button with the end of her crop. Jenny moaned at the combined moves, arching down as lust sparkled through her body; her muscles clenched around the ebony's fingers and she lifted her bottom.

Cathy smiled: the girl was reacting as expected. She told Sabel to stop her fingering and went behind Jenny, holding the crop a few inches away from her pussy.

"Step back until you reach the crop, girl. You are not a virgin, are you?"

Jenny girl shook her head and stepped back as far as the chain from her neck allowed her to. Her body slipped onto the leathered handle and she stopped, fearing that it could hurt her sensitive walls. The teacher held it in place; seeing that it felt like an extra-hard cock, Jenny relaxed and moved back, letting it glide inside her. The teacher winked at Sabel, who winked back: she knew how good that surface could feel. Jenny moved a bit forward and began rocking back and forth on it, like the ebony had done the day before. Her moans showed that her excitation was growing; Cathy allowed her a few minutes of that and pulled out the crop. Jenny growled something, stepped back in a futile attempt to reach it and felt a tug from the chain that tied her neck to the pole.

"You are in heat, eh? Sabel, go under her and lap her clitty."

The teacher couldn't help licking her lips at the contrast between her chocolate pony's face and the ivory legs spread above it. She also wanted to gauge Sabel's ability with her tongue, and having Jenny as a guinea pig was a good means to check that. She stretched her arm and inserted again the crop handle into Jenny's inviting hole.

Sabel wanted to cause a good impression on Miss Cathy. Her tongue worked fast, adjusting to the movements of Jenny's body. She had been taught to use it by Robin, whose phenomenal sex drive could not be appeased exclusively by her own fingers. After some coaxing from her friend, the ebony had consented to help her out, and had learned the subtleties of tonguing from the best teacher one could have wished for. Now she was using all her pussy-eating skills, and Jenny's response showed how good she was at that.

The blonde girl was torn between opposite feelings. What was left of her self-esteem made her want to be miles away from that yard, but her body was telling her to stay: even with her arms bound, her legs spread and her neck tied to a pole, what she was feeling was excitation – and pleasure. She contracted her thighs and tried to bring her legs together, but the spreader between her ankles would not allow her to. Her pussy was on fire; she bit into the wooden stick between her teeth as the little spasms announcing an orgasm made her belly shake.

Sabel looked at the teacher in a silent inquiry; Cathy nodded and continued to tease the tethered girl. Jenny felt her resistance dwindling; her heart beat faster, her knees buckled, she arched down and raised a little her toes - and suddenly she exploded into a huge climax, letting loose all the tension accumulated in her body.

Jenny was astonished at the intensity of her orgasm. Occasional flirts with guys in her Station had conduced to rather dull sexual relations, which she had never paid special attention to. She had a shy temperament and didn't care much for physical sensations. But that was different! And to her surprise, the awkward position she was in had made it still more intense.

"If you ever become a pony, Jenny, you will discover that being permanently excited can be very… exciting", she heard Miss Cathy saying. She was so involved with her sensations that the sarcasm escaped her attention. The teacher tugged on Sabel's mane, told her to stand up and pulled her out of the attached girl's sight.

A deep kiss made her discover that the ebony's mouth was seasoned with Jenny's cream and tasted even better than the day before. Holding Sabel's head in place, Cathy sucked those luscious, thick lips like an athlete would on a bottle of energizer. Jenny moved her feet to find a less uncomfortable position. Her arms felt numb from being tied; she glanced aside – where was the blonde lady? How long would she have to stay attached to that pole?

Cathy moved away from Sabel and looked at her watch: eleven thirty. She had some more time before going to meet her mother.

"Sabel. Go under her breasts and take care of them."

Squatting behind Jenny, the teacher contemplated the little red hole in front of her eyes and after a while slid two fingers through the drenched labia.

"Isn't this much better than the strap, sweetie?"

Jenny gnawed on her bit at the sudden yet welcome intrusion in her dark tunnel. Her pussy was still sensitive after such a recent orgasm, and Sabel's nibbling on her nipple was driving her horny again. She raised her rear and began to move back and forth on Miss Cathy's fingers as she had done on the crop. Cathy let her other hand wander over the girl's smooth buttock, pinching, caressing, tickling and slapping to provoke the most varied sensations. The girl contorted her body to escape those devilish fingers, but the chain and the spreader gave her very little room to move. She felt powerless, yet so aroused! Her loud moans filled the air as she discovered areas of her skin to which she had never paid attention before. "I don't want to become a Breeder", she thought. "Being a ponygirl can be good, after all…" A slap made her contract her buttocks:

"Quiet! Sabel, turn to her thighs now."

Jenny stood still while the teacher screwed her with her fingers, going all the way down to the cervix and back, taking her time at the portico, brushing gently and suddenly ramming into it. Jenny gasped for air and thrust her body back as if trying to suck those fingers into her pulsing tunnel, making Cathy grin at how quickly she had learned to enjoy being touched.

Sabel changed her position to reach down onto Jenny's warm thighs, which tasted of her sweat and of the juice that had drifted down from her pussy. She couldn't help feeling aroused by what she was doing; the strap between her legs was drenched and the itching on her labia almost unbearable. How long would Miss Cathy keep them? She thought of Robin's tongue and sighed: her wish was to go and find her friend, but first she had to face five or six hours of washing bathrooms and mopping floors. Unless Miss Cathy… hmm… But that would come – if it came – later... Meanwhile, she had to channel her dammed lust into licking, and so she did, going from one thigh to the other and back, lapping behind the knees and going up again.

Cathy pulled her fingers out and leaned over Jenny to press her own breasts on the girl's wet back. From where she was, Sabel could see the bottom of the lady's bikini and wondered what the pussy inside it would taste like. Would she ever be allowed to discover? She burned to slip aside the strap covering her twat and touch herself – Miss Cathy was occupied elsewhere – but her hands stayed on Jenny's calves. Although fear of the teacher's reaction was one of her motives – Sabel didn't want to mess up her chances of becoming Miss Cathy's pony – something else was holding her hand, something so new for her that she couldn't even name it.

That sort of respect surging from the depths of her mind was a sign that her "conversion process", as pony trainers called it, was under way. She was beginning to consider Miss Cathy as her owner – someone whose permission she would need to ask for the simplest things. Sabel's mind was not sophisticated enough to realize that: she just felt that it would be wrong to cheat and kept licking vigorously those ivory thighs.

Holding Jenny's haunches with her hands, Cathy slipped her knee along the exposed crotch. Jenny emitted a loud grunt, arched her back down and wiggled her butt, looking for a position that would allow her clit to reach the teacher's knee. She found it and began to rub her knob on the soft leather, wetting it with her juices. Another grunt escaped her lips as she felt the lady's tongue inside her ear – nobody had ever done that!

Cathy leaned forward for better balance. She particularly liked to watch how a new pony reacted to stimulation, and that girl, formerly so skittish and now so eager to cum on her knee, was doing quite well. Seeing her helpless and depending entirely upon her to be relieved had made her feel deliciously powerful for the last hour or so, but now it was time to bring the teasing to an end. The teacher kept her knee under Jenny's clitty and strengthened the hold on her hips. "Three minutes more", she said to herself. "If she does not cum again, she will have to look for relief elsewhere."

Jenny became suddenly aware that Miss Cathy had stopped moving her knee and was allowing her to rub her button on it. If she could speak, she would have said, "Miss Cathy, please, just a little time more, and Sabel, don't stop, don't stop!" Another orgasm was building up inside her: her thighs quivered, her clit was swollen, and her labia so slippery! She closed her eyes and concentrated on what she was feeling – it could cease at any moment, it all hung on that blonde woman's whim… And then it burst out - another formidable orgasm. Her body shook savagely; she bit hard into the wooden stick and arched down like a cat, engulfed in the waves emanating from her pussy.

Sabel was licking with much less enthusiasm after Jenny's climax; Cathy stepped back and tugged gently on the ebony's hair to indicate that she could rise up.

"I will not be that generous if you relapse, Jenny. One more stupid action and you are out of this course."

Jenny was too exhausted to reply, so she just nodded. The teacher called Mr. Anderson and told him to remove the spreader from her legs; with a deft movement, she untied the chain from the collar and uncuffed her wrists.

"Sabel, take out Jenny's harness and collar."

After being in that position for so long, the girl's back ached and her arms were like two bars of lead. Soon the complete outfit was lying at her feet.

"Jenny, do the same for Sabel."

Jenny had never touched black skin before and was amazed at its smoothness. She had to rise to her toes to reach the ebony's neck; a puzzled look appeared on her face as her fingers fumbled with the padlock.

"It is locked, Miss Cathy. I need a key to open it."

"Sabel's collar stays on her until I decide otherwise. Now, both of you - hang your things on the peg under your names. Tomorrow at nine, and already naked, as I said. Move on!"

***

As I walked to the government office to work the remaining hours of my shaft, I noticed that I was feeling uneasy. At first I could not guess why: the class hadn't been different from the previous ones – the dress code had been followed, we had learned new things, someone had been punished because she had upset Miss Cathy… I should be feeling proud and happy. She had said quite openly that she wanted me to become her pony, and had shown everybody how much she liked me. Who had she chosen as her partner? Who had led the line while marching? And whom had she called to help her tease Jenny?

She could barely stand on her feet, the poor thing, so shaky she was after Miss Cathy was done with her. And the expression on her face when my collar did not open! Was she thinking that it was her fault and Miss Cathy would scold her?

The image of the girl with her hands tied behind her back and her legs separated by that awful bar came again into my mind. I had never seen that kind of punishment. Okay, she had tried to undo the buckle on her bit, and that was a serious offence. But what if she wanted to become a Breeder? Women in the Seventh Station are not slaves; they are respected because they give hands to the nation, and this is as necessary as pulling carts - or as anything else.

I trembled at the thought that I could find myself hooked to that pole and submitted to the same treatment. Being a ponygirl had its risks, after all! I traced the steel circle around my neck and remembered Miss Cathy's words: "Sabel's collar stays on her until I decide otherwise." The steel felt cold against my skin, but this was not disagreeable: Charissa is a tropical town and something cool is always welcome on your body.

I burned to see how it looked. I knew that its outer side was padded with some kind of vegetal stuff, but nobody had even told me which color it was. Was it green, like the rest of my harness? I tried to remember if the other girl's collars were the same shade as the straps on their bodies, but I had been so involved with learning that I had paid no attention to that detail.

Suddenly I stopped - the words I had seen written on the blackboard! Their meaning became clear now: Miss Cathy – owner of… Sabel. It was so disturbing to have seen that so distinctly on the very first day of the course. I thought of going to Charra's place and talk things over with her, but at that time of the day they were surely working.

Later, perhaps? I shook my head. We Sixth Station girls live in collective apartments together with ten or twelve other cleaners, and there is never enough privacy. I giggled as I remembered the first time I gave in to Robin's insistence – it was on the kitchen table! Her roommates kept coming into the kitchen to fetch this and that, and I was so ashamed to be seen kneeling between her legs with her cunt inside my mouth. I eventually got used to their little giggles as I lay on that table, with my feet parted and my knees up while Robin took care of me. But this was different – it was something really private. I would have to sort out my feelings by myself.

The first thing I did when I reached the government building was to go to the workers' room and look at the mirror. The collar was red and looked really nice on my dark skin. Next I stripped and turned the shower on: all that sweat was making my body smell awful. As I washed my pussy, I realized that the need to touch it was gone. I was simply not in the mood for that.