Sabine At School Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night came and we just vegetated in our room. Ms. Wilson came by after dinner and seemed disappointed that we were just sitting on the couch, listening to music. I didn't care if she was disappointed. I could see Melanie was pissed off that she was still coming in our room without knocking. I was just glad that no one but her knew what we did and that I was still in school, not expelled. After she left I talked to Melanie and she agreed to not blow up the next time Ms. Wilson walked in on us. All in all a nice evening, made even better by Melanie taking me to her bed and toying with my nipples and pussy until I was dying to come. She stopped then and spread her legs for me. I slid down between them and licked her until she came. After that, after lying between her legs, kissing her pussy softly, feeling the after shocks of her orgasm, with Melanie stroking my hair, we both fell asleep. I woke up in the morning curled up between her thighs, one of her legs draped over my back; the other cocked out towards the side of the bed. My insides felt like they were in knots from being denied my orgasm, but I liked it, sort of. It was Melanie's way to tease and torment and if I knew her at all, I knew that I would be coming today, sometime, maybe even more than once. I kissed her pussy again, tasting a muskier, sharper Melanie, sniffing a more full smell of her pussy. As two of our friends have told me, it's "morning kitty breath". Cute huh? I didn't care; it was Melanie's pussy. I stretched out a little more, careful not to wake her and lay between her legs, kissing her lips now and again. It was nice, really it was. I loved kissing her lips. I didn't lick; I didn't want to wake her up until she woke up herself.

Melanie finally woke up and we showered, separately damn it, but we both got clean and fresh smelling. Then we went to breakfast together and came back to study. School is hard work. Melanie would study for a while then she lifted my top and teased my nipples, smirking at the look on my face. When she had me worked up nicely, she would lower my top and go back to studying. I would sit, breathing hard, staring at the wall or out the window. Then I would go back to study some more.

She did that three times before lunch and my nipples were so hard and aroused for so long the third time they hurt when she touched them. I wanted more but she didn't do anything more, leaving me breathing hard and so aroused.

After lunch, when she took her first study break, my jeans were undone and unzipped and pushed down in front. Her hand went down my panties and she stroked my hair for a while. I just sat and closed my eyes and let her do what she wanted. I was hers. She got me aroused again and then left me hanging. For the next break she pushed her hand further down and teased my clitoris. She did that three times also, before dinner. I was a wreck by the time we got up to go eat. My nipples were still hard and stiff, my pussy was throbbing, as if it had it's own heart.

When we came back from dinner we sat on the couch, Melanie toying with my hair. After a while she got up and went to the closet. She came back with the flogger (I knew what that was for now). The paddle (ditto). A pair of handcuffs joined them and an outfit that Melanie had bought for me. She laid the toys on the floor in front of me, making me shiver. At least the anal plug had not come out to play, yet.

She got up and got a pair of scissors and sat back down. Then with me watching, she cut through the neckline on the top and the hem also, smirking at the look on my face. She also cut the waistband on the skirt. She looked at them, thinking, then got up and got a package of new pantyhose. She set everything, the top, skirt and pantyhose in front of me also. Melanie then sat back, curled her legs under her and opened a book and began to read. All I could do was stare at the stuff she had brought out and set in front of me. I swallowed, feeling scared, nervous and wanting the game to start.

We sat on the couch for an hour, not talking, Melanie reading, me staring at everything and my imagination running wild. She deliberately drew it out to make my mind imagine all the things she could do with those things. Finally our door opened and Ms. Wilson walked in.

"I've been expecting you."

Ms. Wilson said nothing, just walked in a few steps, her eyes focused on the pile of clothing and the toys. I glanced at her briefly but my eyes were drawn back to the toys, shivering.

"Do you want something?"

Silence permeated the room for a few moments.

"I want to watch again."

"Sabine.."

I looked at Melanie.

"Is it all right if Ms. Wilson watches again?"

I shuddered and swallowed. I looked at Ms. Wilson, then at Melanie. At the start of the school year when she got me away from Amy and Rebecca, I thought she was nice. Now I wasn't so sure. She made me feel very uncomfortable. I didn't feel good about how she looked at me.

"D-d-do y-you w-want her t-t-to?"

Melanie smiled. I looked at her deep blue eyes, unreadable, trying to see what she wanted. I shivered. I looked at Ms. Wilson, the look of rapt attention on her face as she looked at me. Her I could read. If she spoke she would have begged to be allowed to stay. I looked back at Melanie, the small smile on her lips still there.

"Sh-she c-c-can st-stay, if y-y-y-you w-w-want her to."

I had kept my eyes on Melanie. She smiled a bigger smile.

"Go and get dressed then. Oh and bring your panties back, just in case."

I swallowed and looked at the small pile of clothes, then bent to pick them up. I clutched them to my breasts and rose from the couch. I looked at Ms. Wilson, at the excitement in her eyes. My stomach lurched and I stumbled into the bathroom, blushing. She knew, she knew that I wanted everything that was going to happen to me, she knew and she reveled in it.

I shut the bathroom door and leaned against the cool tiled wall, shivering and shaking. I finally got control of myself and undressed. Naked, I picked up the pantyhose and slipped them on. I put the skirt on next, feeling it hanging low on my hips because the waistband had been cut. Then I put on the top, my fingers going to the places it was cut, in preparation. I shuddered. I folded my clothes and lay them on the bathroom counter and after balling my underpants into a hand, I opened the door and walked out, haltingly. I wanted this, but I didn't want it.

I walked to Melanie, ignoring Ms. Wilson. She held out her hand and blushing, I handed her my underpants. The ones that I had had on, the ones with a damp spot on them. Melanie felt the damp spot and smirked, making me blush harder.

Melanie stood up, bent over and picked up the handcuffs. She turned me to face Ms. Wilson and pulled my left arm behind me. I heard the click of the cuffs. My right arm was pulled back and I heard the click once more. I pulled my arms forward but they were cuffed and I wasn't going to get loose soon, I knew.

"Go ahead, I know that you want to."

My eyes opened wide.

"No, Melanie, no…"

Ms. Wilson stepped up to me. Melanie took her hands and put one on each side of the cut in the neckline. I looked at her, my lower lip trembling.

"No, no."

Ms. Wilson grasped the top tightly and pulled. I heard the ripping of fabric and closed my eyes, fighting to keep from crying. She tore it completely through and pulled it back to my shoulders, baring my breasts completely. I sucked in a breath and closed my eyes. I felt Melanie pull the top back and down my arms to the cuffs, baring me from the waist up. She reached around me and teased my nipples, making me moan. Then I sensed her leaving me.

"Melanie, stay, please stay.."

I felt hands on my skirt and knew it was Ms. Wilson. I was shaking so hard as she gripped and yanked. The fabric ripped again and then I felt it, the skirt, sliding down my legs to the floor. Melanie was back, thank god. She fiddled behind me, I couldn't see, and anyway my eyes were full of tears so I couldn't see anyway. All of a sudden I felt my wrists being pulled up and I gasped as they lifted, bending me over to keep them from hurting. My hair fell around my face. My wrists lifted higher and higher until I was on my toes to keep the strain to a minimum. I couldn't see anything but the floor and what little I could see of my pantyhose covered legs and feet. I struggled to keep myself upright and not fall over, knowing how much it would hurt if I did. I saw motion in front of me. I sensed the two of them behind me.

I screeched and danced on my toes as the paddle hit my ass. My breasts bobbled and swung beneath me.

"Shhhhh, darling, you can do better than that."

I bit my lower lip and danced as the paddle hit my ass again, hopping from foot to foot and bending my knees alternately. I sucked in air and barely held back a scream as the paddle hit my ass again. I bobbed my ass up and down, vainly trying to cool it. I heard a slight hiss and bit my lip again, just in time as my ass caught fire from another blow. I heard them both giggle as they watched me dance on my toes, whimpering out loud. I heard the hiss again and tried, I really did, but a howl boiled out of my throat and I lost my balance, going to one knee, sucking in air as my arms pulled up. I shrieked as my arms pulled, feeling as if they were going to come out at the shoulders and struggled to get my foot under me. I finally did, but tears were streaming out of my eyes. I sensed Melanie in front of me, stroking my hair and teasing a nipple. I felt another set of hands, one clutching the waistband of the pantyhose and the other pulling out the nylon below it. It was Ms. Wilson, Ms. Wilson, no no, no, and the sound of tearing fabric again and my right cheek hung bared to the room and their eyes.

I felt Melanie teasing first one, then the other nipple and whimpered until I felt Ms. Wilson's hand on my bare cheek. I tensed up and tried to step forward but Melanie held me in place and I moaned as she felt my bare ass. I heard them whispering behind me, touching my reddened skin and then Melanie and Ms. Wilson were in front of me, Melanie tilting my head up and showing me my underpants, which she handed to Ms. Wilson. She left with them, going into the bathroom, and Melanie stroked my breasts and nipples, arousing me. Ms. Wilson came back with an evil grin on her face.

"Can you be quiet, darling?"

I nodded. They stepped out of sight. Shortly I was dancing on my toes again, my ass a tight ball of reddened flesh, my mouth sucking in air as fast as I could. The next blow caught me across one cheek and the tip hit my pussy and I howled in anguish, dancing up and down, swiveling my ass around, dipping my knees. Ms. Wilson appeared In front of me. Melanie lifted my chin and I watched Ms. Wilson reach up under her dress, fiddling and then my panties appeared, much damper than I had made them. Oh God, she put them up her pussy! I clamped my lips together and Melanie chuckled and pinched my nostrils shut. Holding my head up by my hair, she waited patiently until I had to breathe and my mouth opened. Ms. Wilson stuffed my underpants, damp with her pussy fluids in my mouth, shoving it in with her fingers. I should have bit the bitch, but I didn't. She shoved them in deep, making me gag slightly. Melanie bent down and kissed my cheek.

"It's all right darling. Are you all right?"

I wanted to shake my head no, but Melanie wanted this I thought. I blinked tears away, looked at her face and nodded yes. She could still make me do what she wanted. I sniffled.

They disappeared behind me again and I stood, bent over, ass stuck out. I gave out a muffled shriek as my ass compressed when the paddle hit me. I danced and twisted it about, vainly trying to cool it. They watched me, giggling, until I stopped. In short order I was up on my toes, squirming. My ass felt like a hot ball of coals from a fire. I finally was able to stop wriggling and just hung my head in surrender. Melanie took advantage to cut up from underneath my cheeks, catching me just where my thighs met my ass. God, you are tender there! It was the worst burning I had ever felt. Melanie watched me dance and then slow until I was bent, feet spread slightly, head down, sweat dripping off my face along with tears. Then she cut up one last time, but between my legs, right on my pussy. I shrieked again and dipped my knees, squirming and wriggling. Oh God, it hurt, it hurt.

When I stopped my dancing and twisting, I felt hands at my pantyhose again, and then the sound of ripping fabric and my left cheek was bared. I could feel cool air on my pussy, so the torn pantyhose must have been hanging down between my legs.

They both came around to face me and Melanie loosened the rope that was tied to my cuffs, letting me straighten up. I stood, shaking, bleary eyed and unseeing. My eyes were full of tears. But strangely I felt my pussy weeping and my nipples had not gone down from Melanie's teasing. One of them, I don't know which one, grasped the front of the pantyhose and ripped them down the middle of my tummy, the modesty panel pulled to one side. I gasped as my pussy was bared in front. I looked down; blinking to clear my eyes and saw shredded pantyhose, connected to the waistband at the sides, but ripped open in front. The legs were laddered all over. My bush was in plain view and my swollen lips under it, red and tingling. Melanie reached forward and cupped my pussy, making me whimper. She stroked along the lips, making my hips move with her hand, moaning softly. She teased me, Ms. Wilson watching as my mouth came open, gasping softly and my eyes closed. Then she slapped me on my pussy lips, not hard, but enough to make me jerk back and moan out loud. I relaxed slowly, letting my hips move back and her hand found me again, teasing me, then slapping my pussy once more.

Melanie did this several more times, then she stepped back. I stood, my mouth filled with my panties, my eyes blurred and tearing. I blinked to clear them, several times, until I could see good enough to see them. They were sitting on the couch, dressed and looking at me. I flushed red; I felt the heat of embarrassment flow down my face to my chest. I felt hot, I felt ashamed, and I felt humiliated.

"I want to do something to her."

Melanie looked at Ms. Wilson and then at me. She saw my face screw up in anguish as I realized what Ms. Wilson was saying. She looked at me long and hard. Finally she turned to Ms. Wilson.

"No, you can't. She doesn't want it and it's not fair of you to expect anything from her, Ms. Wilson. You are here now and you have been allowed to watch, but don't expect anything more. Sabine may be tied up and helpless but she isn't an object to be passed around unless she agrees. And she doesn't agree. So, either sit back and watch or leave. It's your choice."

I felt the knot in my stomach loosen. God, I loved Melanie! She made me do things, but I was realizing that she made me do things only if I would do them for her, not because she wanted it and didn't care what I wanted. She cared, she cared for me. And all the kinky stuff was all right, but only if I was willing. She wasn't going to hurt me, well not much, and especially not by having me do something that I didn't want to do. Well, pretty much that too anyway.

"But she's just a little bitch. She likes this, she admits to it and what's the difference if it's you or me?"

"She does it for me because she knows that I will love her for it. For you it would be like raping her and I won't allow that to be done to her. Don't you understand at all? She does this out of love, not because she really likes to be smacked and hit. She does it for me, not for herself, because she loves and wants me to be happy."

"I am wondering if I made a mistake in letting you two move up here and stay together. Perhaps I did. Perhaps I should make arrangements for the two of you to be separated."

"Ah, I see. If you can't be involved now, the arrangement is off? Remember that little statement that you signed, Ms. Wilson? Did you think we would throw it away? What do you think the president of the college would think if he got that statement? Do you think you would have a job? Don't try to blackmail either of us. We won't use it unless we have to, but don't think I won't let people know if it comes to that. I think you should leave now, Ms. Wilson."

Melanie stood and walked to stand in front of me, hiding my naked body from her. Ms. Wilson glared at her. She stood up.

"Find your own plaything, Ms. Wilson. Sabine is not a piece of meat to be shared just because you want to torment her. She's a person and she is my girl and remember that I will make you wish you had never been born if you try to hurt her. Now go and think about it before you come into our room again without asking first."

I was trembling behind her but I felt so good, so happy that Melanie defended me once more. I was a little afraid of Ms. Wilson, but I felt that Melanie could keep bad things from happening to me. I was also very proud of her, proud that she would stand up for me and not be beaten down by her.

Melanie watched as Ms. Wilson stood and smoothed her dress down. She looked directly at the two of us. Her look was not pleasant and I was glad I was behind Melanie. I looked down at the floor so I wouldn't have to see that look. I shivered. Melanie stood tall in front of me, protecting me. She turned, staying in front of me as Ms. Wilson walked to the door. Ms. Wilson took one last look at us and opened the door, then strode out, shutting it with a loud slam behind her.

Melanie turned and put her arms around me. She took my spit soaked panties from my mouth. All of a sudden I felt weak and lightheaded. I trembled against her, shivering and shaking and started to cry. She didn't say anything, but held me, stroking my hair and letting me press up against her

"Shhhhh, darling, it's all right, she's gone. She won't be back. Let me untie you, Sabine."

I lifted my tear-streaked face to hers, my lower lip trembling.

"N-n-n-no, Melanie. D-d-don't untie m-m-me. Only if you are d-d-d-done with m-m-m-me."

She took my face in her hands and looked deep into my eyes. I saw her scrutinize me, looking into my heart and my soul. I opened both to her, letting her see me, see that I wanted so much to please her. Let her see inside me. Her mouth quirked up in a smile and she kissed me. She used her thumbs to wipe my tears away.

"It may not be easy girl. Do you understand that? It will hurt. It will most likely humiliate you. You will probably do things that you don't like, Sabine, things that you hate. I know you girl. Do you still mean that?"

I lowered my face to her shoulder.

"Y-y-yes."

Melanie stepped back and held my face up, looking into my eyes again. She knew me, knew me so well. She smiled and shook her head and then kissed me again.

"I shouldn't do this, darling. I am angry and it's never good to be angry when you play games."

"I d-d-don't c-c-care, Melanie."

I took a couple of deep breaths, calming myself, willing my voice to sound normal, to not stutter.

"You can do whatever you want to me. I want you to be pleased with me, please, Melanie, please."

She shook her head again and walked behind me. She undid one cuff and pulled my hands in front of me, re-doing it. Then she pulled on the rope and my hands and arms went up above my head. I ended up on tiptoe again, shivering, but my eyes never left her when she was in my sight. Melanie picked up my panties and held them out, waiting for me to open my mouth.

I took a breath and tried to smile at her.

"I won't need them, Melanie, I promise."

She let them dangle from a finger, then let them drop to the floor. She turned and picked up the flogger. I closed my eyes and waited. She flogged my breasts, my tummy and down to just above my pussy, turning my skin bright red, making it heat. I bit my lip and let her, just whimpering, not screaming or shrieking. I bore the blows because I loved her. I sensed her moving behind me. I bent over as much as I could, presenting my ass to her. She started on my back, whipping up high and working her way down until she was beating my ass. I burned, burned from the blows being added to those I had already taken from the paddle. My whimpers and soft cries were audible to her but no one else would hear them. She flogged me for a long time, hard, but not as hard as she could have. I bore it, stoically, giving myself to her, to what she wanted.