Sabine At School Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers

I blushed. She was right. I had become slightly willful and I was sure at some time I was going to piss her off and end up in the punishment room. Even that thought made me shiver. Melanie was really back for me.

The next few days I spent catching up on the classes I had missed. It was exhausting and even though I was willing to play, Melanie would not have it. She told me that school was more important than games and that we had plenty of time to play games. And she got a look in her eye that made my stomach plummet.

One game that she did play was making me clean our room wearing that stupid maid's outfit, including that fucking silly hat. I was not happy at all. Especially since she wouldn't let me have panties on. So, almost every time I bent over she was near me and would stick a finger up my pussy, thrust it in and out until I was whimpering softly and clutching whatever piece of furniture I was closest to, then pulling it out and walking away. I was in such a state that I had trouble concentrating on cleaning. It was nice though, and I got lick her to an orgasm that night, but she made me go to my bed afterwards. I was hurt, I wanted to cuddle, but I did as I was told.

The next night she decided that I needed to do laundry for the both of us. So I ended up carrying down all the laundry while she waited in the car. I didn't think that was fair, since she had informed me that I would be doing the washing for both of us. I must have had a look, because she just looked at me, said my name and I immediately knew that I had better be good. She drove us to a quiet Laundromat. It was about eight at night. As I was putting the underthings in the washer Melanie walked up and looked.

"Do you have underwear on, Sabine?"

I was thinking, are you silly, of course I do.

"Yes."

"Don't you think they need washing too?"

I looked at her, my face heating up. I looked towards the door, towards the windows that covered the entire wall looking over the parking lot. I looked back at her, seeing a smirk. I closed my eyes. I took a breath. I pulled my top off and unhooked my bra, slipped it off, my eyes staring at the windows, shivering. My bra went in the washer. I reached for my top, but Melanie shook her finger at me. I moaned. I unbuttoned and pulled my jeans down. Wriggling and bouncing from one foot to the other I got them off. I hurriedly pulled down my panties and stuffed them in the washer too. I reached for my jeans. Her finger waggled at me again. I realized that there were more underthings in the basket and standing in shoes and socks I scrabbled in it, pulling them out and stuffing them in the washer with the rest, trembling and staring at the window. She made me stay like that until everything was in the washer. Then I had to pick up my jeans and find quarters in one of my pockets and start the washer before I could put them on. I was panic stricken that someone would come in and catch me, but no one did, and only two cars drove by while I was in shoes and socks. I was blushing pretty good, however. Melanie just smirked at me. Once I was dressed again, it was nice but I was in a state until then. She still knew how to push my buttons.

I finished everything, even folding the clothes nicely and we went home. Ms. Wilson was waiting by our door. I shuddered. Melanie looked at her coolly.

"What do you want?"

"I just want to talk to you both."

"Why should we want to talk to you or listen?"

"Just let me, please."

Melanie looked at her. I was staring at the floor, nervous as hell. I didn't want her around. Melanie unlocked our door and let me in. I scurried in as fast as I could, busying myself with putting our clothes away. I didn't want to listen, I didn't want to see her, and I wanted her gone. They followed me inside.

"Go ahead."

Ms. Wilson took a breath.

"I was wrong, girls. I was pushy and insensitive. I did things that I shouldn't have, said things I shouldn't have, expected things I shouldn't have. I am very sorry and wish you both would forgive me. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't but I really wish you would."

After saying that she sat, looking at the both of us. Melanie looked at me. I still was uncomfortable. I remembered her tearing off my top and skirt, ripping my pantyhose, feeling my ass. I didn't really like her all that much anymore. Melanie looked back at her.

"So fine, we accept your apology, what is it you want from us? I don't think that you are here for just that, Ms. Wilson. So out with it."

"Ah, one of my friends, ah, is selling stuff, um, for the bedroom, and she needs, ah, someone to maybe model some of the things."

My mouth opened. I was shocked that she would even suggest anything like that. I waited for Melanie to tell her to go to hell. It was silent in our room; my face swiveled to Melanie. She had this thoughtful look on her face. My stomach dropped.

"No, Melanie, no, I won't..."

"Shhhh, I'm thinking, darling."

My mouth snapped shut. I stood silently. I was fuming inside, the bitch had nerve, and I gave her that. But my darling was thinking too much.

"Sabine, when we first met, what did you tell me you liked?"

"Ah, um, being naked?"

"Yes, and what else?"

"Ah, um, ah, humiliated?"

"Very good."

She looked at Ms. Wilson. Then at me. Then back at Ms. Wilson.

"Where would this be and how many people?"

"My friend's home, off campus. There would be perhaps six to ten people there."

"All women?"

"Yes."

"No one would say anything to anyone who wasn't there?"

"I'm sure they would agree to that."

"What sort of bedroom stuff?"

"Ah, sexy clothes, vibrators, and stuff like that."

"I see."

"Melanie, I don't want..."

"Shhh, I'm thinking, Sabine."

She looked at Ms. Wilson once more.

"I want any other keys to this room and your promise that you will not barge in anymore, ever, as long as we are here. And for second semester, I want you move everyone but us off this floor so we have it to ourselves. Can you do that?"

"I can try, but it depends on how many girls drop out of school. I may not be able to clear the entire floor."

"I see. Is there a back stairway leading up here?"

"Yes, but it isn't used and is locked."

"I want a key for that too."

"OK, I can do that."

"When is this party?"

"Melanie, I don't want to go to any party."

"Sabine, shush."

"It's the weekend after this one."

"I'll think about this and let you know."

"Fine, I can't, I won't give you any keys until I know, but I will promise I will respect your room and privacy and I still want you both to know how sorry I am for how I acted. I wish I could take it back, but I can't. All I can say is I am sorry."

With that parting statement, she left.

Melanie looked at me and smiled. I didn't like this one bit. Not one teeny tiny little bit.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers
12