Sable and Lilith Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH Lilith, you're so fucking tight! I can now see that we shall be one for all...eternity! Your wish is my command, Lilith...I will fuck you...Long and hard!" Sable pulled her legs apart as far as they would go and began pounding the Hell out of her, stretching her pussy with each stroke of his huge engorged cock. With every stroke his appearance changed. He was having a hard time controlling his power, but at the moment he didn't care. No matter what was going on, he wasn't going to stop. He wanted Lilith at his side for all eternity and nothing was going to stop him...nothing. After 30 minutes of this, he was now pounding into her in his most frightening form which was that of a huge, winged demon. He looked down at her and smiled wickedly. He rammed his cock into her once more and stopped. His voice was strained and his breath was quick.

"Lilith, tell me you want to be joined with me...say it, Lilith...say it now...then I will send my seed to your deep, tight womb, and we shall be joined for all eternity, Lilith...SAY IT! PLEASE SAY IT! NOW!!"

Lilith could feel Sable pounding himself so deeply inside of her snug feminine channel. The tiny opening of her womb was about to be breached by the head of his huge demon's cock. The pain and pleasure of this union was almost more than Lilith could bear. She hoped she wouldn't pass out, as this sexual encounter with Sable was everything she had ever wanted, and she longed to savor every exciting moment of it. Once Sable spilled his seed into her womb, Lilith knew she would be his and joined to him forever. She also knew she should be frightened to be making love with Sable in his demonic form, but she truly wasn't. She felt more awe than anything. She thought him sexy and handsome as he reached his true, powerful form, his great black wings making him look almost threatening.

"Sable," she gasped, hardly believing that so much of him had fit inside of her, and now that he had reached his demon state there was more of him to spare. She knew she was going to be incredibly sore after this wild sexcapade, but she didn't care. She only wanted Sable. All of Sable.

"Don't stop, Sable," she begged, as tears rushed from her eyes. She arched upward to Sable, letting him know she wanted his seed splashed into her womb. "Don't ever stop. Make me yours Forever. I want to be joined with you for all Eternity, Sable... Please, make me yours!"

Sable leaned over and kissed her passionately as he pushed his cock all the way in. Never before had he had a human woman who could take every square inch of him and be alive to tell the tale, but here she was pleading for him to make her his for all eternity. He wasn't going to pass up this opportunity; he wanted her as much as she wanted him. Together they would bring on the End of Days, and they would be together always. The thought of having this woman for all time made his rhythm change. He pounded himself in and out of her hard and fast. His breathing became almost animal-like. Suddenly he grabbed her hips tight and forcefully thrust his way through to her womb. He threw his head back and screamed with sheer pleasure, as he shot his demon's seed deep within her pulsating pussy.

"LET OUR POWERS UNITE! WE HAVE CONSUMMATED OUR LOVE, AND ARE NOW ONE FOR ALL ETERNITY! WE ARE MARRIED NOW IN THE EYES OF LUCIFER! HE WILL BE HERE SOON TO MEET HIS NEW FAMILY MEMBER!"

~Meanwhile in the Underworld~

Lucifer was sitting in his chambers wondering exactly what had happened to his brother Sable. Demona his wife was watching him and smiled as if she heard something funny. Lucifer looked at her strangely. "Demona, what do you find so humorous? I don't find this humorous at all." Demona looked at her husband and sat at his feet and looked up at his eyes.

"Lucifer, I know where Sable is. He was summoned by a necromancer on Earth. She is very powerful, and Sable has made her his for all eternity. I'm amazed you didn't hear his call, I swear the whole Underworld heard his triumphant call. We should go and greet your new in-law."

Lucifer looked at Demona with a smile. His brother had finally found a woman who could handle him, which was a difficult thing to do. Demona once could, but he wouldn't allow that when they joined together. He was happy for Sable.

"Yes, my love, you are right as always. We shall go and get acquainted with my brother's woman. Any woman who can handle him is a formidable ally, to say the least. I wonder if he told her exactly what he was and what he does for a living. Oh yes...you said necromancer, didn't you? She will fit in just fine."

~Back in the Laboratory~

Lilith let out a shrill scream of pleasure/pain as Sable thrust his way fiercely into the tiny opening of her womb. The combined sensations of blinding pain and sweet pleasure were too much for Lilith. She started cumming ... and her orgasm hit her sooo hard, her cervix clamped down on the tip of Sable's cock as though she had captured him. It seemed her cervix was milking Sable's cock, and as he said the ritual words which would bind he and Lilith together for all eternity, she felt the fiery stream of his seed as it splashed deep into the recesses of her womb. She was his now. Totally and completely his. She looked up into his eyes, totally stunned. She was now Sable's bride. Nothing could have made her happier. Her hot juices were coating his cock as he called forth Lucifer to witness their union.

"Sable," Lilith whispered, looking up into his glowing crimson eyes. The room was spinning as her orgasm gradually faded, yet the wild fucking and the piercing of her cervix had been a bit too much for Lilith. She was feeling a bit weak and incredibly sore, and she did not want to pass out. She looked down to where she and Sable were joined as one body and saw blood there upon her inner thighs, as though he had taken her virginity. She then looked up, seeing Lucifer and his wife Demona standing there, watching them in the throes of ecstasy with wicked smiles upon their faces. Lilith was strangely turned on by the other couple watching them, and it excited her very much to know they had seen Sable's huge demon's cock so deep inside her tight, overly-stretched pussy. Lilith felt her strength returning. She wanted to be fucked hard and fast again... and this time she hoped the other couple would watch. She began moving against Sable's cock, trying to get even more of it inside her.

Sable held her hips tightly as he came deep within her womb. He felt each burst of his demon's seed splash inside her. Then he felt as Lilith came wildly. He felt her cervix clamp around his cock, tightly pulsating over and over. His head went back and he held her there, hoping she wouldn't stop what she was doing. He had finally shifted back to his human form, but with each pulsating action of Lilith's hot pussy, he could feel his powers grow. He looked down at her and saw the look in her eyes. He knew she was exhausted, yet there was a look in her eyes that told him she could go on forever now if he would let her. He smiled, and he stiffened slightly as she pulsated again.

"God Baby, whatever you are doing keep it up. I have never felt anything like this in my entire existence. I'd fuck you forever if you could do this all the time...but that would put a damper on our plans though, wouldn't it?" He looked at her and knew that she was happy where she was at the moment. They had become husband and wife for all eternity, and he was happy to finally find someone to call his own. He looked at her and saw a strange look cross her face. He knew that although he had changed back into his human form, his eyes were probably burning fire-red at the moment.

"I promise that the burning eye thing is only temporary, Lilith. It only happens during sex or during a fight. Just wait until you meet my brother, he does it all the time. I hope they get here soon..."

Suddenly he noticed Lilith's eyes transfixed toward the other side of the room. He followed her glance and saw that Lucifer and Demona had heard his call. He smiled widely. Demona walked nonchalantly over to the alter table on which they were both joined. She reached her hand over and placed her fingertips along Lilith's thighs where the blood was. She walked back over and offered her fingertips to her husband. He greedily licked Demona's fingers and smiled.

"There is great power in your blood, young lady. My younger brother here has found a great power for his bride. Is she not a beautiful creature, Demona my love?"

Demona looked at her and then at Sable. The look on her face was that of pure hatred. Yet the words were tasteful and nonjudgmental. "Yes, my Love, Sable has found a stunning woman to call his own. But Sable...are you sure it isn't the other way around...maybe she is the greater power, and you are now hers to control forever."

The look on Sable's face spoke words he couldn't say. He had loved Demona many millennia ago, yet his brother won her away with promises that he wouldn't ever keep. Now that she knew that he had found someone else she was jealous. Sable looked down and saw the look on Lilith's face. It was the look of pure lust. He felt her thrust herself along his huge demon's cock, and he shuddered from head to toe. He looked toward his brother and saw the devilish smile creep across his face. He wanted a show, and Lilith was obviously willing to oblige.

"Lilith, are you sure you are up to this? Damn girl...alright, alright...just don't stop what you are doing, Baby."

Lilith looked up into the glowing crimson eyes of her lover, the handsome demon-stud Sable. She was amazed that she was now his, totally and completely. She was very pleased that his brother Lucifer and his sexy wife Demona had witnessed their union. Lilith could only smile devilishly when Lucifer called her both powerful and beautiful. And although Demona had called her stunning, she could sense perhaps some jealously behind the other woman's cool demeanor. Lilith then looked back up into Sable's eyes, feeling his cock grow hard again inside of her slick, tight passage. Somehow his fucking had done something to her; she couldn't get enough of him, and she did not care if his brother and his wife watched. She actually wanted them to watch; she was so proud to be Sable's.

"Perhaps your handsome brother and his gorgeous wife would like to see you lay claim to me again?" Lilith purred, running her long, blood-red fingernails over the flesh of Sable's back, breaking the skin and drawing blood. Sable then asked if she were up to this, because her pussy was quite sore from their previous union.

"I want you to fuck me hard and fast again... I want your brother and his wife to see that I am completely yours...." spoke Lilith, sliding her fingernails further down. She then grasped his tight asscheeks, squeezing them while enticingly running her nails over them. "Show me how a demon fucks his bride," Lilith challenged Sable. She then pressed her lips to his in a passionate kiss, knowing she had him completely wrapped up in her spell. Sable was hers. Demona had been right; Lilith had a definite power over Sable. Whether it was lust or love or a little of both... only time would tell.

12