Sable Submission Ch. 00

Story Info
A Submissive's journey to the BDSM lifestyle.
879 words
3.9
18.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Nicole Boerman, I am a submissive and a unicorn to my Master and Mistress. I am these things willingly, freely and happily.

I serve my doms because it gives me pleasure to do so. Their pleasure is my pleasure. I have given myself to them and in taking me they have given themselves to me.

My Mistress, Precious who's 25 is the wife and slave of Master Martin, aged 32.

Master and Mistress have twin boys (Michael and Malcom both 3 years) they have been married for 6 years.

Mistress is a sub domme, meaning she also like me, submits to Master, but also gets to dominate me.

Our relationship is an hierarchy, Our Master is the top, Mistress the middle and I the bottom.

I am EQUALLY in love with both my doms very much and i know my Dominants love me too.

I have always been submissive, at first it was confusing, since i considered myself feminist (Feminist; A person that believes a man and woman are equal)

Although i believed that notion, sexually speaking, not so much. I liked the thought of being dominated.

Before i get ahead of myself, maybe i should tell you a bit about myself and how i got to this point.

As i said my name is Nicole (but everyone calls me Nikki; Which i prefer) I have blue eyes, blonde hair and perky breast.

I am 26, a Nanny, part time babysitter, sex positive feminist and a Pre K Tutor

I hold a college degree in early childhood education i also have CPR and first aid certification (this really helped in aiding my career advancement)

I had been working and living with the Zille's for over 5 years (until they relocated) they have a girl child who was a year old (5 years ago). I was their 24hr nanny, working on weekdays and i was generously paid for it.

My job description was simple:

*Supervise the child activities at all times

*Plan and prepare meals and bottles for, and feed, the child

*Dress the child

*Place the child down for naps and bedtime

*Bathe the child

*Change diapers

*Potty train the child

*Teach the child good social manners

*Play with the child, both indoors and outdoors

*Plan and lead educational activities

On weekends i would take part time baby sitting jobs and write for my blog (focusing on feminism and Parenting issues) so i had a decent income.

If you were to ever observe me from afar, you would think i was a focused strict woman, but i really put that facade because I don't want anyone disrespecting me because of my gender.

I inherited my mom's style of fashion. I did not wear any jeans. I only wore dresses or Skirts (not those that could be considered slutty) but rather, professional and proper (well...that's until i met my doms)

I was a traditional girl, I wanted to lose my virginity at my wedding night, but my prom date was so nice and well... I was drunk so I ended up losing it to him.

I was hoping him and I would have a relationship after that, even if it was a long distance, but he didn't want to and told me he too was a virgin and he just wanted to get it out of the way before he went goes to varsity.

I honestly wasn't mad at him, because, the more I thought about it, it's not like there's a guy out there who has the same mindset as me, I believe in fairness and equality, I can't come into marriage with my virginity and the guy can't offer me the samething.

I discovered BDSM during my college years, one of my favourite feminist site, wrote about 50 shades of grey and how it's okay to want to submit in the bedroom.

The piece was excellently written that i did minimal research into BDSM, i ended up watching the movie and i have since fantasized about such relationships.

I am hoping to one day be a slave like mistress. At first I was unaware as to what constitute a Slave or a sub, but My mistress has explained it to me;

*A submissive is someone who negotiates; a slave does not

*A submissive has limits; a slave has given up all limits except those which his/her owner sets for them.

*A submissive obeys and serves by choosing to do so each time and retains her will; A slave initially makes a choice to obey his/her master/mistress at all times and then submits to the will of his/her master at all times.

*A submissive accepts submission; while a slave accepts obedience.

*A submissive has retain some rights within context of of the D/s relationship; while a slave has rights limit

I Would love to be their slave as they use me beyond my limits, maybe i should say beyond our limits, because a slave and a dom are a union.

If i get to be their slave i would be at peace with the world.

I could practically do anything for my dominents, ANYTHING. You might be asking yourself, why, why would someone be deeply devoted like this, well..

Where do I start?

TO BE COUNTINUED