Sabrina Does Hard Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GGGLLPPP... uullpppmmmpphh!!" She tried to relax her throat, to take Krause deeper as his balls slapped with a loud smack against her chin. She felt him getting ready to stiffen in her throat, too excited to hold out for long.

"AAHHH. The whore knows how to take cock down her worthless throat," Krause growled. He gripped her by the back of the head and thrust in balls-deep, holding himself deep inside her. Sabrina nearly gagged, groaning as her nose nestled in his wiry pubic hair, smelling his masculine scent with his wrinkled testicles flush against her chin. Then he was shuddering, his pelvis bucking forward as his eyes seemed to roll up into the back of his head.

"AAAhHHH FUCK. Take my seed, you little slut. Down your worthless throat, bitch!" Krause's manhood twitched greedily in her mouth, cum spurting with its strong, salty tang along her tongue. Sabrina moaned, letting the excess cum flow down her chin and stream onto her chest as he pulled out and spurted several more strands of cum across her forehead, nose, and the cheeks on either side of her mouth.

"Oooohh...you bastards. Your hard cocks are killing me," she sighed, her eyes fluttering closed as cum streamed down her forehead. The hardened pink buds of her breasts said otherwise, and her bouncing body actively helped ravage her pussy again and again until she crooned, trembling on Gorman's cock.

"Ohhh yes. Fuck me, you bastards. Fuck this pussy!" she cried, her body convulsing as she licked her chops to lap up some of Krause's fluids. She clenched her ass around Fisk's shaft even as her cunt spasms left Gorman's manhood coated in her fragrant feminine cream. Gorman reached up, grabbing her by the throat to pull her down for a kiss with a savage collision of lips against lips, his tongue plundering her mouth. She grunted, her climactic squeals muffled by his mouth as he shot his jism up her snatch, her slick folds now just a little slicker and stickier with his hot cum to coat her insides and claim her pussy as his.

Fisk followed Gorman over the edge. He growled, his cock spasming wildly inside Sabrina's anus. The sexy captive felt the scalding seed shoot through her bowels as he pulled out, watching the excess fluid ooze down the crack of her ass.

"I think we got the bitch messy."

The seal of her pussy lips still clamped tightly around Gorman's cock, and his spasms continued to send powerful spurts of cum up her slick love-hole for several more seconds until, finally, he groaned his last and swatted her ass cheeks with a loud SMACK using both hands.

"Now get off of me, bitch." Sabrina flopped off of him, curling into a fetal position as she felt the men's combined jism seep from her throbbing pussy and aching ass.

"Please, mercy. Uhhh." More jism tainted the once-pristine skin of her breasts, and she gathered it up with her fingers and licked the milky-white fluid from her fingertips as if it were a decadent sauce. She licked her chops to try to vacuum up more of the cum on her face from Krause's explosion, groaning as the men stood over her with their dangling dicks.

"Please, I'll be good to all of your cocks. I'll pleasure them all," she said, sitting up again as her hands began pumping two of the semi-firm shafts. Soon her tongue traced the head of Fisk's penis. The strange taste made her nearly balk. 'Please let them be spent for now,' she hoped inwardly. She began sucking loudly on Fisk's cock, her lips forming a tight O-shaped seal around it as the other two men knelt beside her to fondle her tits and buttocks. Gorman slipped two fingers into her cum-soaked ass.

The warden loomed over her now, his look cold and appraising.

"That's enough. We still need to break in the other cunt. She's starting to come around. Let's get both these little sluts strung up."

Gorman hoisted Sabrina to her feet, and seconds later Sabrina found her arms stretched over her head, her wrists chained. She could barely stand on her tiptoes, moaning as cum dripped from above her right eye.

"Please...let me down."

The men ignored her and turned their attention to Mieko. Mieko was groggily coming to, groaning as she felt the fullness of the dildo deep inside her pussy.

"Uuhhh...No. Stop." The Asian beauty squirmed as the Warden had his guards position Mieko in a similar fashion. Soon her wrists were clamped in dark leather bracelets attached to the ends of two dangling chains. Then the Warden stepped between her legs with his iron-hard penis ready to see action. He spread her thighs as he lifted her legs, focused intently on her pubic muff and her exposed sex.

"No...Don't fuck me," Mieko whined. She sighed as the Warden plunged his cock between her cunt lips, giving her a thorough plowing with his manhood as her grunts and his seemed to dance and mingle in the room.

"Uuh... uh... uh... Mmm..." the Warden groaned. "Your cunt squeezes me like that of a true lover's. If you don't want this, then why are you so fucking WET? Hmm?" Mieko sighed, her hard nipples rubbing against the Warden's chest as he leaned forward to kiss her possessively. Her muffled moans joined the sound of their bodies joining and re-joining. Sabrina watched helplessly each time the Warden's pale shaft vanished into Mieko's wet snatch, and she saw the way Mieko squirmed on his cock with little coos growing louder with each penetration.

The horny bitch was actually getting off on their coupling, Sabrina realized. 'She's as bad as I am,' she thought. She shouldn't have been surprised though. Sabrina had trained Mieko, after all. Mieko had become one of the more willing slaves in Sabrina's decadent sex-dungeon. 'She truly does belong here with me,' Sabrina decided. Best of all, at least the men would have another pussy and ass to play with for sport. One more thing to distract them, and which hopefully meant that they would leave Sabrina alone.

The Latina captive tried to comfort herself with these thoughts...but she was rudely brought back to reality as Gorman brought in a nearly 7 foot-tall, tattoo-covered skinhead in a bright orange jumpsuit.

"Warden, do you mind if we give this Latina cunt the 'extra treatment?' Viktor here has earned bonus points for good behavior."

Between grunts, the Warden gave his approval. Mieko was now bouncing on his cock, her moans rising as the Warden's saliva-coated fingers slipped into her anus, pumping it in time to his pumping shaft.

Sabrina's skin prickled in dread when she saw the huge inmate with a skull-and-crossbones tattoo above each eye. He looked deviant, twisted. A walking nightmare. And as Gorman carefully took off the inmate's cuffs and stepped back, the prisoner hastily shrugged out of the orange jumpsuit. The man's tattoos only accentuated the rippling muscles that made him look more freakish than human.

"My name is Viktor," the man said in his thick Russian accent. His cock was enormous, throbbing with almost demonic glee, or so it seemed to Sabrina. She had never seen veins so big or pulsing so obviously along the length of a man's penis. She opened her mouth to protest, but the big Russian put a finger over her lips.

"SHH. I do not like my women talkative. You talk with your welcoming CUNT and open thighs, whore. Nothing else. We play good and long now. Guards say I can keep you for the night."

Sabrina tried to cross her legs, but she was no match for Viktor's strength. He quickly had her thighs spread, yanking her forward as he lined up his cock, the head of it nestled between her slender labia before he thrust savagely forward and pulled her down, filling her in one sure stroke. Her tender pussy throbbed with each subsequent pounding, his cock flying through her like a spear as he impaled her with an animal's zeal. His fists took two ample handfuls of her ass cheeks, bouncing her ruthlessly as her teeth nearly rattled from the frenzied motion.

"Please!! Not so rough! UUhhhggh!!" She moaned as the Russian inmate fucked her pussy even more savagely than she was accustomed to. The sounds of their bodies colliding echoed in the room as her loins slowly built toward a steady burn, arousal coiling everywhere despite...or perhaps because of the Russian's powerfully deep thrusts. Sabrina's head tipped back, her mouth opening for a prolonged wail as her pussy lips clung to the sides of that pulverizing Russian phallus, a velvety slab that might as well have been made of steel the way it impaled her young pussy.

She was groaning more loudly by the minute, the man's cock hitting places oh-so sensitive. One of his hands glided upward, caressing the nape of her neck as he fucked her.

"Ahhh, yes. Your pussy needed a good, brutal FUCKING, didn't it, slut? Didn't it? Answer me!" He squeezed her neck as she cried out.

"YES! It needs your cock!" Sabrina's head thrashed as she felt the unexpected orgasm sneak through her oversexed body, spewing its sweet fluids to lubricate the Russian's still pumping shaft. Seeing her glistening cunt juice on his rod, Viktor growled and thrust even more brutally, his cock vanishing like a bullet between her thighs. He held onto her legs in a white-knuckled grip with both hands as his cock plunged into her slickened heat, groaning as he ascended to the pinnacle of orgasm, his testicles stiffening as a monumental load of cum spewed into the girl's sorely-battered twat.

Sabrina groaned and shuddered as she felt his oozing, warm jism join that of her earlier partners. Her body twitched in exhaustion as the Russian slowly pulled out, looking down at his shining cock, now covered in her juices like a divine blessing. The Latina could still see, out of the corner of her eye, that Mieko was bouncing helplessly on the Warden's cock, her croons no longer bothering to hide her own arousal as her cute buttocks moved in a flurry of movement matched only by the Warden's vanishing cock and jiggling testicles.

"Aaahhh... Get ready, bitch. You're about to be graced with the Warden's cum, and best of all, I know you're not on birth control any longer." The Warden's announcement seemed to catch the beautiful girl off guard.

Mieko's face momentarily changed to one of confusion as it dawned on her how long it had been since they'd captured her, that she hadn't taken her pill recently. When the realization hit home a conflicted look transformed the gorgeous Asian girl's face, and she groaned in an agonized tone of pleasure and panic as the Warden hugged her close, his muscular arms encircling her as he erupted inside her silken sheath. He groaned as his cock twitched and spurted cum up her vulnerable cunt, her hips hugging him back even as she wondered if this surge of seed would impregnate her.

'Oh god,' Mieko thought. 'How can I stop this?' It seemed that she had only one fate, to be bred in this Warden's cruel prison.

Meanwhile Sabrina was still panting, aware of the cum oozing out of her pussy, thankful that her form of birth control was more permanent. Viktor stood behind her now, gently cupping her breasts, teasing the nipples with feather-light touches as his mouth suckled gently on each of her ear lobes.

"Mmm. That was a good Round One. You gushed on my cock, you dirty little SLUT, and even while watching your friend get raped! Yes, I can see you will enjoy being Viktor's plaything for the night. Next I have more fun for you." He drew out a thin needle from a chest of 'toys' and smiled. "Maybe a nipple piercing or two? Do you like jewelry?"

Sabrina's eyes widened and she wanted to faint.

A few minutes later Warden Grey and his guards were leaving, dragging Mieko in shackles between them, and they left Sabrina to the devices of the hulking Russian. Her screams emerged, strident and clear, continuing until two silver hoops dangled from her supple cones. As Sabrina hung in her chains, newly adorned by her temporary 'Master,' Viktor knelt between her legs, flicking his tongue at her quivering nerve bundle, and where screams of pain had once echoed there grew moans of decadent pleasure, low yet insistent, soon gathering and building toward merciful release.

"UUuhhhh!!" Sabrina's quivering sex dripped pungent trickles of nectar onto the Russian's tongue. He lapped between her legs greedily, slurping and sucking as his teeth grazed her clitoris. He feasted on her sex like a prime delicacy, rubbing his nose against her hardened little nub before grasping the nub between two fingers for a light squeeze as his tongue flicked in perfect, devastating motions. The sexy, big-breasted girl screamed again, and this time not in agony.

Like a rapture visited on her by a sex-crazed angel, Sabrina's climax stole away all semblance of thought, making her a mindless piece of feminine putty in her Master's hands as she flooded his mouth with creamy, sweetly-scented goodness. The Russian happily swallowed the fruits of his labor, wiping his mouth as he licked his lips and settled back on his knees with a contented sigh.

He stood up, grasping her by the neck as he kissed her like a man dying of hunger. "Mmmm!! What is your name, girl? I would know it."

Sabrina trembled, aware of the tiny burning sensations at the tips of her aching breasts and the pleasant thrum of dazed satisfaction deep within her core.

"S-Sabrina." She said her name as if it were a confession, melting into the Russian's last embrace as he crushed her against his chest, his next kiss devastating her with its savage intimacy.

Like a warning to others, Viktor left Sabrina dangling as he turned off all but one of the lights. Her sagging body, caked in her own fluids and those of the men, would have appeared almost dead if it weren't for the shallow rise and fall of her chest to show she still breathed. The remaining lamp's dim light glinted on the nipple rings adorning her chest like winking partners of mischief as Viktor shut the door.

"Sweet dreams, my little cunt. My beautiful Sabrina. Until we meet again."

The tall Russian walked down the darkened hallway to report to his assigned prison guard, yet he was already thinking of ways to see the mesmerizing new slave girl for another visit. This Sabrina more than intrigued him - she was like a drug to him, one he would need again to slake his thirst. He vowed then and there that she would be his, and his alone. He would bargain with the Warden so that he granted her as a gift to him.

Yes, there had to be a way. The more Viktor thought of the girl's enthralling face and the curves of her breasts and hips, the soft warmth of her pussy as it clung around his manhood still vivid in his mind, the more Viktor knew what he must do.

**********

END

**********

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12