Sabrina the Teenage Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Now all he has to do is fuck her brains out and not fuck up.
791 words
3.61
73.3k
26
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fucking shit!" Sabrina screamed out, moaning loudly "please tell me your done".

"Not even close" Mike announced.

As much as Sabrina couldn't help it, her getting exotically fucked was turning her on. The pleasure was making her pink nipples erect as her big tits were jiggling as she was getting fucked.

But she will not allow no one to be her superior, she will not give into this. She will always be above everyone even Mike, she is going to turn this whole situation on him.

Mike was having the sex of a lifetime, both of their naked hot bodies were working up a lot of sweat. He was mesmerised by her sexy fucking body and her grade A pussy.

It was so worth it, all the planning all the trial and errors he has faced. He was getting the fuck of a lifetime from a goddess, he could not believe his luck.

"Oh my god, oh my god, holy fucking shit" Sabrina moaned out, "please stop fucking me".

Those words spawned Mike to pick up the pace, moving his 10 inch monster deeper into her tight pussy. As Sabrina screamed in pain and pleasure of the intense deep dicking she was receiving.

"Aahhhhh...I'm" Sabrina moaned out, "I'm going to come..."

She orgasmed on Mike's big dick.

He's going to regret it.

Mike grabbed her and threw her onto the main deck of the yacht. He looked at her hot naked body, admiring her creamy skin, big tits, sexy long legs and her remarkable super model slut looking ass.

She looked irresistible, he grabbed her and pushed her up against the yacht's wall. He was going to claim that famous ass well, He readied her dick to plunge into her ass.

"If you do this" Sabrina breathed out, "be prepared for everything that follows."

Mike completely ignoring whatever the fuck she just said, slammed his 10 inch monster into her huge amber rose ass.

"Holy fucking shit, not my ass" Sabrina moaned out, "take that dick out!"

Sabrina was getting roughly fucked, as Mike's dick was roughly entering her huge out of this world ass. Her huge ass was bouncing on his 10 inch monster, as her big tits were bouncing around as she was being roughly fucked. She couldn't take it anymore, she came into the pleasure.

"Holy shit...ohhhh...ahhhhh...holy fucking shit" Sabrina yelled out, "Don't you dare stop fucking me".

Sabrina was enjoying getting fucked like an animal, her pink nipples erect on her big tits bouncing around. Her model huge ass supported by her sexy long legs, getting violated along with her grade A pussy.

She loved it.

"Oh yes...oh yes...oh yes..." Sabrina moaned out "keep fucking me, don't stop".

Consumed by constant pleasure Sabrina was getting roughly drilled, she was moaning like crazy. Though she did experience pain, the pleasure overwhelmed her.

"I'm going to" Mike yelled, "i'm going to cum".

Sabrina got on her knees and Mike erupted loads of cum on her tits, covering them completely. Mike damn near past out from the blast he just did.

Her big tits were completely coated, Sabrina starts to swipe some cum off her tits and have a little snack.

Sabrina in the moment and took a lifebuoy and trapped his arms. And used the rope to tie around his legs. She then dragged him out of the back off the yacht and tied the rope to the back of the yacht.

Sabrina hand cupped water and washed herself thoroughly resulting in all evidence of the rape to be gone.

"No one is ever going to believe you," Sabrina said firmly.

Mike knew it was true, how can anyone believe him he was turned into a nobody because of her.

Sabrina found a spare captain's uniform and buttoned out the blouse, leaving an eye full of cleavage.

She drove the yacht back to the beach, as everyone noticed a naked Mike dragged behind. Occasionally bumping into rocks was humiliated and the network got an eye full.

Mike was drained and exhausted from the amazing sex of a lifetime he experienced. He couldn't believe his luck for such an amazing fuck, all he could do is want more.

Mike was mesmerised all he was thinking about was Sabrina, he can't even take in what just happened to him.

When the yacht reached the shore, Sabrina jumped down and was greeted by everyone missing her sexy presence. Police officers found out the whole ordeal Mike pulled and arrested him in front of everyone.

Mike wasn't the right one for the job, he let the people at the dock see his real face, he left his truck at the dock, and he ordered the yacht from his phone.

Mike has failed.