Sabrina's Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

Hesitantly, she opened her mouth and he plunged his cock inside.

"Well slave," he said, "I expect you to work hard. I warn you, I am not easy to pleasure and if you do not make me cum you will regret it!"

With tears rolling down her cheeks Sabrina tentatively licked his cock.

"Not good enough!" he said. "I warn you if you cannot do better than this, you will be severely punished!"

Closing her eyes Sabrina took a deep breath and started working her tongue up and down his shaft, trying to keep a firm pressure on at all times.

"Better, slave. I think you are starting to get the idea but you need to work harder."

Desperately, Sabrina increased the rhythm, swirling her tongue around the tip and then moving back down towards the base. Acting on pure instinct, she flicked her tongue along the line dividing his balls and was rewarded by her master's intake of breath. Encouraged, she repeated the process, working her way up and down the shaft, frantically trying to vary the technique to increase sensations. Slowly her master's cock started to stiffen. Again Sabrina increased the speed and rhythm of her tongue. Suddenly Michael grabbed her hair and plunged his cock deep down her throat. Sabrina almost choked.

"You will take me down as deep as I want to go!" he told her, never once relinquishing his grip on her hair.

He withdrew slightly and then once again rammed back deep into her throat. Desperately Sabrina breathed through her nose, trying not to gag at the unaccustomed invasion. Again and again Michael thrust into her, seeming to go deeper each time. Sabrina had no choice but to accommodate him as best she could. Finally he gripped her head and rammed deep into her throat, spilling his seed as he did so. Sabrina almost choked, longing to spit out what had just been deposited in her mouth. Michael seemed to know what she was thinking.

"If you do not swallow what your master has just so generously given you, you will wish you hadn't been born!" he threatened.

Hopelessly, Sabrina closed her eyes and swallowed the warm salty liquid that her master had ejaculated.

"Well I think at last my slave might be realising her true station!" Michael drawled. "You will now clean me off and I do not want to see a trace left," he instructed.

Her will to fight beaten finally into submission, Sabrina did what her master instructed, not stopping until she was sure not a scrap of his cum remained.

"Good slave" Michael said. "However, since it took so long for you to obey your master, you will have to be punished!"

Sabrina's eyes flew open in shock! What had she just endured if not punishment?

Seeing her reaction, Michael laughed softly. "Oh no, my slave," he said reading her reaction correctly. "That was and is not punishment. That was a demonstration to reinforce your situation here. I will expect you to perform daily until I am happy with your progress!"

With that he swiftly bent and detached her ankles from the table, but before she could even think about kicking out at him, they had been reattached to a pair of rings set into the floor which ensured her legs were spread wide. Then he pulled a hook on an extendible cord down from the ceiling, detached her wrists from the table and again reattached them together but this time with a short length of chain, through which he inserted the hook. Still completely immobilised but this time with gravity exerting pressure on the clamps around her nipples, Sabrina moaned in pain but could little more than hang limply, suspended by her wrists and await whatever fate had in store for her.

Slowly, Michael prowled around, surveying her dishevelled state, her weariness and her hopelessness. He nodded to himself. This was going well. However, something should be done about her hair. Going back to the drawers he withdrew a leather cord and proceeded to plait it through her hair. When finished, he attached the resulting plait to the hook with the final length of cord. Now she could not even move her head without incurring pain! Without a word he again moved back to the drawers for the equipment he would need for punishment.

As Michael's footsteps approached her once more, Sabrina wearily tried to raise her head, despite the pain that shot through her scalp from the pull on her hair. At first she stared uncomprehendingly at what he held in his hands. Then her mind slowly made sense of the items. They looked like small, lead weights.

"So, my slave," Michael purred. "Can you imagine what these might be for?"

Her eyes glistening with tears Sabrina shook her head, denying what she feared.

Without warning, Michael swiftly pulled off first one, then the other nipple clamps. Sabrina cried out in agony as sensation flooded back into her sore, swollen nipples. At first, she hoped that this was to be the end of that torture, but her eyes widened as she saw that the weights were being attached to small hooks which she had not noticed were at the bottom of each clamp.

Once again, Michael took her right breast in his hand and slowly staring rubbing and stroking the sore nipple. To her utter disbelief, it started to respond once more engorging until it stood erect. Giving it a couple of flicks, which made her shudder and cry out in protest, he quickly attached the clamp, tightening it until once more her nipple was forced into the hourglass shape. He was still cradling the weight in the palm of his hand and watched her carefully. Finally, as she started to get used to the severe grip of the clamp, he suddenly removed his hand and the weight dropped. Sabrina screamed in pain. Without pausing for breath, Michael repeated the same process with her left breast and once again she screamed as the weight dragged against her already sensitised nipple. Shuddering and shaking she hung limply from her wrists, drenched in sweat. It took a moment for her to realise that Michael had left her to once again return to the drawer. What now? She didn't think she could take any more!

Finally Michael reappeared in front of her, holding a thin, black riding crop.

"Now slave, this is how it's going to be! You will receive twenty strokes each across your front and your back. After each stroke you are going to say "Thank you Master." If you fail to say thank you an additional five strokes will be added to your punishment. Do I make myself clear?"

Staring at him wide-eyed in horror Sabrina could only shake her head in disbelief. This could not be happening!

Frowning Michael moved closer. "I said do I make myself clear slave?"

"Y-y-yes master" she stammered.

"Not good enough slave. You should have answered me immediately! That has incurred a further 5 strokes. I will decide where to administer them," he informed her. "Now remember, slave, you are to thank me after each stroke!"

With that he strode around behind her and brought the whip whistling down hard across her right buttock. She screamed from the pain, but managed to stammer out "th-thank you master". Without warning the next stroke swiftly descended across her left buttock. Again, through the pain, and with tears streaming down her face, she managed to thank him. Again and again the whip descended, laying lines of fire across her back, her buttocks and across the tops of her thighs. In the end, one stroke blended into the other and her back was a mass of burning sensations. Much to her distress, however, her pussy was starting to grow hot & wet. "How could this be?" she thought dazedly. Finally the strokes across her back ended.

Michael moved around to her front. "So far you have performed well slave. But I warn you, do not forget to thank me after each stroke when I start again."

Fearfully, Sabrina nodded. "Y-y-yes Master" she whispered.

"Good, slave. I see that at last you're learning your place."

For the first time since her ordeal had started, Michael smiled at her.

Once again the whip whistled through the air, this time laying strips across her front. She thought she was going to faint as the whip caught the weights hanging from her breasts, setting them swinging and causing her more agony. Somehow, she managed to remain conscious and struggled to say thank you again and again. Finally the strokes slowed and stopped. Sabrina had lost track of how many she had endured.

"Well my slave, since you have done so well, I shall make the last 5 strokes more bearable," Michael told her. Unbelieving, she raised her head and stared at him, and was rewarded by a sharp pain in her scalp as pressure was put on the plait attached to the hook.

Reaching out his hand, he swiftly pulled each clamp from her nipples, causing her to scream in agony as feeling once again rushed in. Before she had time to adjust to the sensations the abuse of her nipples was causing she once again experienced vibrations deep within her ass and pussy. She had completely forgotten that both her holes were still filled! Unbelievably, her body was starting to respond to the sensations caused by her swollen, throbbing nipples, combined with the vibrations pulsing deep within her. Without warning Michael moved behind her and once more brought the whip down across her buttocks! This time he waited for the sting to resolve into a dull throb before bringing the whip down again. He repeated this twice more and unbelievably Sabrina felt her body move towards climax. Finally, he moved around to the front and laid the last stroke hard across her pussy. Screaming from a combination of sensations Sabrina felt herself slip over the edge and come crashing to the strongest climax she had ever experienced!

"There, my slave," she dimly heard Michael say. "Now you are truly introduced to the pleasures that may be achieved through pain. We will continue your training tomorrow, but for now you need rest."

Detaching her wrists from the hook, Michael picked up a still shuddering Sabrina in his arms, kicked open a door she had not previously been aware of and laid her down on the bed that lay within. A length of chain ran from the head of the bed, to which he attached her wrists. Then he slowly removed the vibrators from her stretched and stimulated pussy and ass. As he gently stroked her cheek, Sabrina was vaguely aware of him saying "Sleep my slave. Rest now," as her vision dimmed and she slipped into an exhausted sleep.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers
12