Sacked Without Notice

Story Info
Sex and work shouldn't be mixed so don't do it.
2.6k words
3.66
13.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story that is partly true and based on various events that have happened over several years.

*****

I had to sack my assistant today. Shame really, but he had to go. He and I have had a couple of good years working together. We have carried out decent renovations and impressive new build work on some expensive properties in our area. Consequently we have managed to gain a reputation for good quality construction work.

Dave, that is his name, is about half my age, 23 years old to be exact. He had turned out to be an excellent surveyor and estimator. He was newly qualified when I took him on. His previous employer had told me he always tried hard and was popular around the office. This had prompted me to let him loose on two home refurbishments to start with.

He had met with the clients and had gone through the requirements. He had costed their work and taken the proposals over to each of them. He told me that some small alterations were asked for but he could look at these and go back to see the clients again with them. As it happened, neither the guys he went to see were at home when he arrived at their places. He had gone through the revisions with their wives and they were satisfied with what he had offered.

During the course of the works he had taken on the responsibility of supervising the sites and made a point of frequently visiting the homeowners. I was easy with his methods and he produced a good job. In fact while he was on the sites the clients, well their wives actually, asked for him to take care of some additional things they wanted doing. They had been demanding but were finally satisfied with his performance. The jobs finished well and the clients paid their bills promptly.

Now, I only run a small company so my wife helps with the accounts. Actually she and I started it up several years ago, when I was thirty. It was partly due her enthusiasm that we to kept going in those early years. She is a few years younger than me and can still turn men's heads wherever she goes. She's a good looking woman. We have been married twenty years now but never got round to having kids. Pressure of work and then trying to enjoy the free time too much, I suppose. I have to admit that work has overtaken our lives more than it should.

I thought it was fortunate that she got on well with Dave. Having few office staff, it is better if they are not always rubbing each other up the wrong way. She and Dave spent Wednesday afternoons shut in the accounts office going through the invoices and checking money due in. They hit it off and worked well together.

We were very busy during the following summer so I employed a school leaver to help around the office. Her name is Joanne, 18 years old, pretty face but maybe a little over weight. Anyway she was good at her work and, of course, was attracted to Dave. However he had not seemed keen on her at first. Then he changed, maybe he had thought she was a bit young for him.

As the weeks went on he did get around to taking Joanne out and I noticed them have whispered conversations at his desk. At the same time he became noticeable quieter when my wife was in the room. I guessed she was not too happy about what he was doing with Joanne. Not long after that I knew he was getting some bedroom action. The smirk on his face told me that. I had wondered just how long it would take him get into Joanne's panties.

That autumn one of our suppliers organised a trade exhibition combined with a 'gentlemen's smoking evening' to be held at a country hotel about one hour's drive from the office. Knowing that drink would flow freely they had booked rooms for those who wanted them. I was invited and took Dave along with me. The only snag I could see was that the organisers had booked twin rooms for everyone. It meant me sharing a room with Dave. Still, I imagined being so far out of town there would be very few spare women available for Dave to chase. As likely as not he would be too drunk to bother anyway.

The business part took up the afternoon, and then there was a dinner followed by a speaker. The speaker was a former footballer and he regaled us with hairy escapades from his past playing career, which was enjoyed by all. The few women present were already paired off with men so Dave and I got down to serious drinking and socialising.

Getting near midnight, a group of us sat around trying to remember why we were there. The organiser's free bar was shutting so we grabbed a few bottles. Then Dave spotted the night porter walking around.

"Any sluts here?" Dave slurred to him.

"I'll see what I can do," he replied.

We laughed and had another drink. Five minutes later the night porter came back.

"About twenty minutes, OK?"

We all looked around at each other. What was that?

"I've got four coming in a taxi, they'll be here in twenty minutes."

Still blank looks all round.

"Four girls, that's what you asked for. Pay them when they get here."

Well half a dozen drunken guys suddenly had to think what to do. We had not really expected there to be any girls for us, but if they were here we would have to deal with them. Fifteen minutes after that they arrived. They were four of the most gorgeous women I had ever seen. Well they were gorgeous at half past midnight if, like us, you were drunk out of your brain. We negotiated a lump sum figure, after all we were supposed to be there on business, and made our choices. Dave and I took one each and the other four guys had the rest.

Hell knows what happened then. We took ours to the bedroom and stripped off. The women provided their own condoms. Now I saw and heard Dave in action. While I liked to be steady and careful, that's years of married experience, Dave started off like an express train. Soon I could hear him grunting and his woman giggling. They rolled about, fell of the bed and continued on the floor. She was kneeling on the carpet with her torso bent across the bed. Dave knelt behind her, hands high on her back, restraining her movement. She yelped and giggled as he forced his cock into her. With a whoop of triumph he dropped back allowing his cock slip out and exposing her gaping cunt for me to see. She spun round dropped onto him, out of my sight.

I thought no more of those two. Mine had wrapped her legs around me. I had to struggle to get going properly. Too much drink does that to me. She crushed my cock and rolled her arse around until I shot my load into her. Quick and barely satisfied, I was done. She let me go and sat up. I threw off the condom and lay back. Sex and booze had finished me and I dozed off. My woman dropped down onto the floor with Dave and his bit. The last I remember there was a live threesome being performed in front of me.

Next morning I was alone at breakfast. The other two guys staggered in late and just had coffee. They said Dave was asleep in their room. He appeared half an hour after them but still managed a full breakfast.

"G'morning, Dave." I offered.

"Guu m..," he replied, and got on with eating.

"Where are the women?"

"Ugh. They went home sometime."

"About 4am," one of the others told me, "they called a taxi."

"So you had a good time?" I asked cheerily.

"You'll know how good it was. It's on the company credit card."

"What? You'll pay that back." I was pissed at that. I would dock it from any bonus he earned. Worse, it meant my wife would see how much we had spent and on what.

As it turned out, that was the least of my worries.

Next week in the office was fraught. Joanne had found out that Dave was shagging around. She had found out he was fucking another woman somewhere. She ditched him and made certain he knew exactly what she thought of him. Dave did not seem to care. He put on a show of being sorry but I could tell it was a sham. My wife told them to leave their differences outside the office. I kept quiet, feeling guilty about the woman in the hotel. Joanne was cold toward Dave. However my wife calmed her down so she got on with her work and ignored him.

My wife did not usually work on Thursday afternoon. This Thursday I had to go to the company solicitor in town. I left the office at midday and waved to my wife as she packed up for her afternoon off. "See you later," I called to her. She said something about her car but my mind was on the business with the solicitor.

I told Joanne where I was going. There was a client that had asked me to drop by when I had time. I would be there first then at the solicitor. This client was one of the people that Dave had been doing work for. I said to Joanne to tell Dave this when he got back from lunch. I know she did not tell him the whole message. Only that I was out at the solicitor and would not be back until late.

I called on the client at his business address, not at his home where we did the work. He met me cordially a showed me into his office. I was expecting a new enquiry for more work.

"Do you know why I got you here today?" he asked me after I sat down.

"I assume it is about work."

"It concerns your company, if not your work. Let me tell you this." He leaned forward on his desk and raised a hand to point at me. "Do you know what your estimator is like? Do you know what he is doing?"

"Well," I became defensive. I sensed something bad coming. "He is a good worker, gets the job done and satisfies my customers."

"Um, you could say that. It seems he more than satisfied my wife, and no doubt other wives as well. He will not come to my house again, you make sure of that. He has spent several afternoons in bed with my wife. She admitted that to me yesterday. I am still deciding whether to divorce her or not."

I was surprised that Dave had done this so close to home as it were. Of course I was aware that he could be rogue. I had seen him with the whores. I had seen his attitude to our Joanne.

"I apologise to you for what he has done." I told my former customer. "I will keep a close rein on him from now on."

"You should expect a call from our neighbour. The other home he worked on. I know he did the same there. They are moving away to try and forget what went on in their house. I'll keep you informed if I hear of any others." He added that to finish me off.

I stood up and left, he did not see me out. I felt like shit. What sort of a mess had Dave dropped me in? I could foresee all sorts of crap flying my way. How many other clients' wives, daughters or secretaries had he fucked? Now I understood what had gone on between him and Joanne. I needed to discuss this with my wife before it got further out of hand. Although it was still early, I decided to knock off and go straight home instead of to the solicitor. I phoned him and cancelled.

I rolled up at home and saw Dave's car outside. I had completely forgotten that I should have been fetching my wife from the garage. That was what she had said when I left the office. She must have borrowed Dave's car. On top of what I had got on I would now have to go back to the office with his car. I opened our front door and looked for her. There was no sign of anyone in the living room or kitchen and no one outside in the back garden. I wondered what was going on, where was she.

Have a guess what I did next. I climbed the stairs and quietly pushed our bedroom door open. The sight before me left me numb. Absolutely no eroticism, as some would claim, just cold numbness.

They were not making much noise. In fact they both looked to be enjoying a slow lovers' fuck with hands and fingers adding to the pleasures of the moment. She had straddled him cowgirl style, squeezing and rubbing her ample tits as she rose and fell. That beautiful round arse of hers swayed from side to side as she gently writhed and twisted on his cock. He was flexing his hips and playing a thumb on her clit. Her cunt was squeezing on his shiny cock as she rose and then dropped down onto it. He gave a grunt of encouragement every time he pushed up into her. Her eyes were closed and she was humming a happy tune to herself.

She gave a little sigh and then glanced up. Seeing my reflection in the mirror first, she jumped off his cock. Dave slowly rose and then stood up. It was amazingly quiet. She tried to hide behind him. I don't know why. Safety? Modesty? It did not do her any good.

I don't know how many men's cocks you have seen. I have not seen many and never one with an erection like his. It glistened with their juices dripping from the unsheathed tip. It was pointing at me, accusing me for failing sufficiently as a husband.

"Clean yourself up," I ordered my shivering wife. She squealed, then ran into the en-suite and bolted the door.

"You," I jabbed a finger at Dave and yelled, "Get dressed and get out."

I did not want to lose it and do something that could be turned against me. He stood there, bollock naked, cock shrivelling to the worm it ought to have been. Speechless, he bent to find his clothes.

"You're sacked, of course. Don't go back into the office, I'll send your things on."

Dave hopped on one foot trying to pull his trousers on and eventually headed down the stairs carrying his jacket and shoes.

"Leave the car here, you can get a bus at the end of the road." I called after him.

He dropped the keys on the hall floor as he stumbled out through the front door.

So that's why I have sacked him. He hurried out without saying anything. Obviously he had thought I would be going back into the office this afternoon. Well, good for you Joanne. Joanne had got in her revenge and given me the nod as to what my wife was doing.

Now I am alone and have to deal with my wife. What is there to say? She has been caught and she knows it. I have kicked her out. Why did she do it? No idea. Maybe that's the problem. Maybe we should have talked more. Anyhow, she has taken the company car and gone back to her parents. I will have to get around to sorting her out sometime soon. I guess I will have to go to the solicitor after all.