Sacrifice For Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll kill you." She reached for her dagger stashed in her waist band. Finding nothing her hand frantically searched her middle.

A callused hand raised her engraved dagger up for her to see."With this? I don't see that happening any time soon. Now you will remove you clothes." It was spoken as a command, immediately her hands dropped her covering and began to strip her.

"I.... No!" Raising her voice she screamed at Snake "You fucker!" Mentally she strained to control her traitorous limbs, silently begging for them to stop as they reached for her under garments. Tears streamed down her face, at this moment she was completely vulnerable and violated beyond belief.

Thumbs hooked in her band, slipping them down over the curve of her rear they fell to the floor taking with them any dignity she might of had. She glared at Snake hating him, he sat there looking at her. No, he was looking through her as if she wasn't there. It shouldn't have hurt her feelings but it did, she must be undesirable for a man to not be fazed at all by her naked body.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when Snake barked out for someone to bring him a bath. Two thick dark men marched in carrying a steel drum with them. Sitting it down between them they then moved back outside returning with buckets of steaming water, continuing until the tub was full.

"Get in." His commanding tone controlled her legs, they glided across the floor. As she sunk into the hot water his empty gaze finally cleared and he looked at her.

"You need to learn to obey. I am not going to molest you, I need you to prepare you for our arrival in Dostania."

"That should still be another weeks travel from now. And we need to cross a water barrier."

"We will go as far as the coast then transit ship from there to Dostania. We only take our time traveling at the beginning of our season, mainly for show, by the end all the clients are eager for their product so we make our way back within a couple of days."

"So I meet our employ.... Master tomorrow?"

"No you'll be given to your eunuch tomorrow. And he will take you to your master."

"I thought you were my eunuch."

Snake burst with laughter,"I am most certainly not a eunuch. Do you need proof?"

Shielding her eyes with sudsy hands Katia protested,"No! No, no. I'm just fine. I just assumed with all this alone time together won't my master be suspicious of my intactness?"

"My employer trusts me. We could sleep in a bed naked together for a year and my master would never question me on your intactness."

Again Katia wondered if she was undesirable, maybe that's why her master wouldn't question Snake. "What will we do to prepare me?"

"You'll have your extra body hair removed where it is deemed unnecessary , your hair will be dressed properly, you'll be given your new attire, and lastly you'll have your masters claim permanently put upon your body."

"How?"

"A minor tattoo on your hip bone, that won't take place until after you meet your master."

"I don't wear green."

Shocked Snake wasn't sure he had heard correctly,"What?"

"I don't wear green, not any shade. It clashes with my eyes and my skin. If I'm to be a man's toy I'll be the best presented toy there is."

12