Sacrifice For Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short meal at Sherone's house, Snake escorted them both to the wagon he kissed Sherone's hand after helping her up in to the cleared out bench across from Katia.

"You'll be driven out quickly, I'll ride with you as far as the city limits then you'll be on your own. You should arrive before sunset. My employer's guards will take care of you from there." Not once did Snake look at Katia during his speech. His eyes were trained on a pair of rich brown. Reaching into his pocket he tossed the still sleeping Niki in Katia's direction.

Looking amused but still shaking her head at him Sherone patted Snake's bristly cheek."You are such a brute."

"The drone is fine. You be safe. Katia?"

Having tuned them out Katia jumped at Snake's voice,"When will I see you again? You promised to keep me safe."

"Your master will not doubt call for me within the week, hell want an extra guard for his upcoming festivities. You're safe Sherone, stay with her and obey." At his last word he looked meaningfully at Katia, who blushed clear down her neck.

The Wagon ride was a bit bouncy outside of the city, the driver had sped up to make better time. Katia assumed it was also to discourage thieves or would be robbers. Sherone didn't speak to her much other than to tell her to sit up straight and stop toying with the gold in her hair. It was like going from one mother to another. Determined to do her beat and make both "mothers" proud Katia fixed her posture, folded her hands in her lap, crossed her ankles, and patiently sat quietly.

As the wagon slowed down Katia's heart sped up. Her eyes grew wide and she glanced nervously at the window, unable to see anything do to the way she was facing.

"Come sit next to me child." Sherone patted the soft material beside her. Once beside her Sherone petted her blond locks in a soothing motion. Katia watches the window as a great gate came unto view, it towered over head looking down forebodingly. Katia gulped low in her throat. The two sides of the gate swung open effortlessly, giving way to a long and manicured entryway. Bushes, trees, flowers, statues, song birds, flowing flags with a crest on then, banners, and lanterns. Her vision was swimming in an overfed nightmare, too many colors and new sites, too much grandeur. Katia's stomach sat in her throat and her head just about exploded.

Coming to halt in front of a front stair case Katia gripped Sherone's arm,"I can't do this. I'm going to be sick."

A deep timbered voice spoke back from Sherone's mouth,"Honey if I can dress as a woman everyday you can pluck up enough courage to enter your new home." Then switching back to her feminine voice,"Now come on love! Don't keep your master waiting!"

Putting on her game face Katia climbed out of the wagon and followed Sherone up the intricate steps to the front door of the mansion that would be her new home. Steeling herself she followed the two guards that escorted them inside.

12