Sacrifices for Love

Story Info
Husband wants wife to get haircut; she gets more to give him.
5.3k words
4.42
30.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the luckiest woman I know. I've got a great job, and I'm married to the most wonderful, loving man. He just adores me, and I him.

There's only one thing I would change, and that is how often and how long he's away from home on business. He's a scientific researcher who travels across the country, advising various scientific endeavors. Sometimes he's close to home and comes back on weekends; sometimes he's across the country for weeks, even months.

This morning we made love because he had to be away for several weeks. I snuggled closer to him and we lay for just a little while, not speaking.

I reluctantly got up and started breakfast while he showered. We ate together, making small talk. When I put the dishes in the sink, he came up behind me, pulled my long hair aside, and kissed my neck, several times, nipping at my skin. He knows how much that turns me on. As I turned around, he held my hair and wrapped it around his hand.

"You'd look so cute with a short haircut. A pixie maybe, or whatever they call it these days."

"I thought you loved my long hair. I can do so many things with it." I wink at him.

"I do love it long, and I do love what you do to me with it. But I still think you'd be really cute with it short. Think about it, but now, I've got to go."

He picks up his coat and grabs his luggage. I walk him to the door, and we hug and kiss a really good kiss goodbye.

"Call me when you get settled. Have a safe flight."

"I will. Love you, babe. 'Bye."

"Love you too, hon."

I watch him leave in the cab and turn to close the door.

I catch sight of myself in the hall mirror. I pull back my hair to see what I'd look like with it short. Hmmm, not bad. Maybe I will think about it.

I had the usual kind of day at work that happens when he leaves on a trip; I was distracted. Glad that it was Friday, I made plans to meet a friend for dinner.

We sit down and order our dinner. My friend, Gail, asks me how things are.

"Steve left on another trip this morning. He's gone for several weeks this time. I just really miss him, you know."

"I wish I did. I can't get Fred to go anywhere. He just sits there in front of the TV. I don't know what to do with him, or how to get him motivated."

"How can men be so different? Steve loves to go places, not just for business, but when we have time to be together, he likes to check out places he's never been. It's a good thing we travel well together."

We talk about other things, work, other friends, her kids, but there was one question I wanted to ask her opinion about.

"Gail, when Steve left this morning, he suggested I'd look good with a short haircut, like a pixie or something. What do you think?"

She looked at me, squinting in that 'I'm trying to imagine' way. "Yes, I think you would look good with a short cut. How do you feel about it?"

"He's always loved my hair long as I can do sexy things with it, but I've been thinking of trying something else. Dealing with hair this long every day is getting to be a pain."

"So, surprise him. Get it cut before he comes home this time."

"You know, I just might."

We each have an after dinner drink, then part ways.

Steve called me on Saturday night, saying he landed safely and was in his hotel. I told him about my dinner with Gail, but not that I was thinking of the haircut. He said he'd call again when he can, probably Monday. Sunday would be a sleep-in and reconnaissance day.

All weekend long, I keep checking my hair in the mirror, trying to decide if I should do it.

Over the next week or so, I find myself checking out other women's haircuts, seeing if any of them might look good on me. At the grocery store, I saw one woman who looked absolutely stunning with a short pixie cut. I gathered up my courage, and went over to her.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help noticing your haircut. It is so cute on you."

"Thanks. I've had several compliments on it."

"Would you mind if I asked where you got it cut? I'm thinking of making a change."

"No, I don't mind. I get it done at the shop on the corner of Fifth and Western. They love to do women's hair." She had a big smile on her face when she said that.

"Thanks, I'll check it out."

It's been 16 days now since Steve left. We've talked several times and I've almost let it slip about my hair, but I want to surprise him. I'm waiting until I know when he'll be coming home to have it done. I just go about my days as usual, working at my job, and planning little things for Steve when he gets home.

When Steve calls on day 20, a Thursday, he tells me he'll be home on Monday.

I'm thrilled! I can't wait to see him!

That Saturday, I find the shop and walk in. They close a little earlier on Saturdays so I was the only customer there.

"Hello, ma'am. Do you have an appointment?"

"No, but I'm hoping you can give me a cut. I want to surprise my husband when he comes home on Monday."

"Sure, we can do that. Have a seat."

I sit in the chair he points to.

"John, you don't need me to stay, do you? I've got plans."

"No, Rick, I've got this. See you Tuesday," John tells the other barber.

John puts the cape around me and pumps me up to his level.

"You have such long hair. What are you thinking you want to do with it?"

"My husband thinks I'd look cute with a pixie."

"He's right, you would. So that's what you want today?"

"Yes."

"Okay, we'll get started."

John picks up scissors and a comb and starts cutting my long hair to a more manageable length. The snip of the scissors is something I haven't heard in a very long time. It has a thrilling effect on me. My head feels lighter with every handful that falls onto the cape. The scissors are closer to my ears and the sound of them cutting hair makes me feel something I can't quite explain.

Once John has the length just short enough to style into the pixie cut, he puts down the scissors and picks up the clippers. This surprises me; I didn't know they use them to style women.

The first touch of the clippers on my head was a shock. The vibrations on my head are new and feel amazing. As John shears and shapes, I feel the vibrations sending messages down to my core.

It wasn't until he pushes my head down to do my neck that I realized I was turned on. I was even a little wet. As he shaves my neck, my pussy clenches with desire. I'm so surprised at my body's reaction that I moan, out loud it turns out.

"You okay, miss?"

"Um, yes, I'm good."

He continues shaping the back and shaving my neck, and I'm near cuming from the buzzing on my neck. I shiver and wiggle at the same time, trying to assuage the need to cum.

He turns off the clippers and combs out the do, checking that it's even. After he brushes the hair off me, he hands me a hand mirror and lets me look at the cut.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes!" I check all the angles. I love how the short style looks. "Very much!"

I get up from the chair and pay him at the desk.

"You should have the cut re-shaped every three to five weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows."

"Thanks. If he likes it, I'll do that. 'Bye."

"Bye, miss." As I was already out the door, I didn't hear him add to himself, "She'll be back, she likes it too much, and I know just the thing to help her out."

All the way home, I can't help but touch my hair, feeling it so short. I touch the back and thrill at how my neck feels. I never knew clipper cuts could feel so good. I somehow feel ashamed that I liked it so much. But if Steve likes the cut, I'll have to reshape it now and then to keep it looking good. My pussy moistens again at the thought.

Sunday I'm on pins and needles. I can't wait for Steve to see me. I can't wait to see him. Just before I go to bed, Steve calls me.

"Hi, Hon. I have some bad news."

"Oh, no. Don't tell me you aren't coming home."

"No, I'm not. Something's come up and I need to be here for at least another month."

"Oh, Steve. That's such a long time!"

"I know. I'll make it up to you, I swear."

"I'll hold you to that. Call me again soon?"

"Yes, I will. Let's have a sexy talk?"

"Oh, yes! I miss you so much!"

"I miss you more. 'Bye."

"'Bye my love."

A few weeks go by. I'm just walking through life, waiting for him to come home. He's called several times but we haven't had our night yet.

My hair seems to grow faster now that I've had it cut. I do love the easy care now of just washing and fingering to style it. The back is long enough now to curl over my collar, so decide to make the trip to the shop.

"Hi, John. I'm back for a trim."

"Hi, miss. Did your husband like it?"

"Call me Josie. No, he hasn't. He is still away and will be for a while yet."

"Too bad, but I know he'll love it. Have a seat."

I sit, and the cape goes around me. John picks up the clippers right off and shapes the layers with them. My body is reacting just as before. I feel a bit betrayed by that.

When he does the back and clippers my neck, my pussy immediately gets wet and I can feel my clit enlarge. There is the need to fuck again. It's stronger this time, as he shaves my neck, a little more than last time, and once again, I shiver and wiggle.

"Josie, I know that you are turned on by the clippers on your neck. We can take care of that."

"God, I'm so embarrassed. I've never felt like this during a haircut before, but I have no control over it."

"If you'll let me, I can help."

"Wha...what do you mean?"

"Shave your pussy... with the clippers. Doesn't that sound like it would help you cum?"

"But I'm married to a wonderful man. I vowed to be faithful."

"And you will be, just cuming with clippers."

"The more you speak about it, the more I want it."

"Shall I take the decision out of your hands and just do it?"

I can't answer, I won't answer, and I just nod my head for yes.

John removes the cape, shakes it out, and hangs it up. He grabs some straps and ties my arms to the armrests. He pulls my slacks down to my feet and takes one leg out. He then spreads my legs and ties them to the side. I can't move, I can't resist, and the lack of control and knowing what's coming hits me with such a rush.

Steve and I have unbelievable sex, loving and experimental, but nothing has me prepared for this, and I feel guilty for being so turned on and so ready for this.

John turns me to face the mirror. He's got a different, bigger clipper in his hand and I cream just looking at it.

"Watch your face in the mirror while I shave your pussy."

He kneels down and puts clipper to pussy. I look in the mirror and watch my face go from scared desire to lustful pleasure. He shears away hair and I feel the buzzing and it's such a powerful turn on. My pussy gets wetter with every swipe of the clipper.

As the lack of hair bares my pubes I feel the need to push into the clippers, and do. The clippers are right over my clit and John pushes in and pulls back, like he's fucking the outside of my pussy. It feels so wonderful! So fucking good! I watch my face in the mirror as I cum with the buzzing clippers.

"Oh, yesssss, John. Clipper fuck me!"

He does, and I cum hard, my pussy dripping out honey.

"Wow, Josie! You are so hot!" Can I lick you?"

I'm flustered, and can't make up my mind. "Yes. No. Oh I don't care, do it!"

John bends down and puts his tongue in my pussy and licks and sucks so good! He chews a little on my lips and fingers my pussy, and sucks my clit. All these sensations on my bare pubes and I'm cuming again, fucking his fingers.

"God, if you were my woman, I'd be shaving you all the time. You are made for it."

"I feel so ashamed. I've never done anything with anyone else. I said my vows and I meant them."

"Don't beat yourself up. You've just found out something about yourself. Maybe you and hubby can play with that."

"Thanks, John, for not judging me. This is all so new to me."

He unties me and helps me put myself back together. I'm a bit wobbly on my legs. My pubes feel so weird bare. It feels sexy. I like it.

"What do I owe you this time?"

"Nothing, on the house, since you let me lick you."

"Thanks. Um, 'bye."

All the way home, and for the next few days, I feel so guilty for having sex with John. Well, it wasn't really sex, but it was intimate, more intimate than it should have been with a stranger.

But, if I was honest with myself, it was something I needed in my life. I love Steve with all my heart, and the sex has always been the best I've ever had, and it's never been the same boring stuff. But I needed to let this new side of myself out and act on the impulses. Better to do it with him away than while he's here, I justify to myself.

Steve calls every three or four days, keeping me updated on things. I get the phone call I'd been hoping for... he'll be home in two days.

Once again, I'm on pins and needles waiting for him to come home.

And, once again, I get the dreaded phone call the night before. This time he's needed out of the country for two months. This is the longest he's ever been away from home, with no weekend visits.

We finally have our night, a night of phone sex. It helps to relieve the loneliness and I know he really gets off on talking dirty. I do too, but this time, with my new feelings and desires, I'm even hotter on the phone than usual. Steve didn't want to hang up, and I heard him groan as we said goodbye.

Life goes on. I miss Steve, but I also have the distraction of the upkeep of my pixie to dwell on. And I do dwell on it, or rather, the use of clippers and how much they turn me on. I have vibrators that we sometimes add to our playtime, but none of them turn me on as much as the clippers.

Maybe it's the taboo of them; the association of clippers to men's haircuts; when I was growing up it was only for men. Maybe it's the fact of using a hair item on your privates.

Over the few weeks between haircuts, I do research on the web. I found out that my obsession is a fetish, and I'm not alone as other women like them too. Well, more of them like short cuts using clippers, very little is found on pussy clipping.

Time goes by and it's once again time for a trim. I can't wait to see if John comes up with something else.

Saturday, just before closing, I walk in again.

"Hi, John."

"Josie, I wondered if you'd be back. Thought maybe I scared you away."

"Not even close. I've accepted this new side of myself and I have you to thank."

"You're welcome. Hubby home yet?"

"No, he's now overseas for two months, but I need a trim now."

"Well, have a seat."

I sit, and when John places the cape around me, his fingers linger on my neck a little too long. I'm already turned on; looking forward to the clippers and the intimate shaving I crave now. Somehow, though, his fingers on my neck seem more intimate; almost a lover's touch. I suppose it is, in a way.

John turns on the clippers and starts reshaping from the top of my head this time. By the time he gets down to my neck, I'm squirming in the chair. He pushes my head so far down, my chin is on my chest. He places his hand on my head and holds me so I can't move. The clippers linger at the base of my neck, and he shaves ever so slowly up my neck, while putting pressure in their touch.

This stranger, this barber, has come to know me better than I know myself. The pain is immediate, as is the pleasure, and my pussy is throbbing and I feel a rush of liquid. I grip the armrests tightly, trying to keep from cuming. I want this to last. It is the most intense need I've ever felt. I make it through three more passes, each one more exquisite than the last, before I finally let go and scream out my orgasm.

John had finished shaving my neck with that last pass. My neck is so red and sensitive that he doesn't brush the hair off. I feel him blow his breath across my skin, blowing the hair off. It feels cool and light. Then he bends down and kisses my neck all the way around and all the way to the top of the shave. His wet lips leave traces on my skin and he blows on my skin again. It feels so erotic that I shiver.

John removes the cape and I just sit there, unable to move, or dare not to. His hands reach out for mine and he pulls me up out of the chair. He undoes my jeans and slowly pulls them and my underwear down around my ankles. He has me step out of them. He stands up, takes my hand and separates two fingers, and makes me touch myself then suck my juices off them.

I'm so mesmerized by him and what he's making me do, that I'm in a daze, still vibrating from the shave. He sits me back down, and parts my legs. He reaches for the clippers and ever so slowly moves them towards my pussy. Our eyes watch each other. I'm under his spell. He rubs the clippers on my pussy before turning them on.

When he does, the loud buzzing breaks the spell. He's not as brutal shaving my pussy as he was with my neck but he still makes me fuck them and cum. When I do, he immediately shuts the clippers off and starts eating me. I can't believe how good he is. I can't believe that I cum again, flooding his mouth with juices.

John reaches over for a soft cloth and wipes copious cum off my pussy, and then his face.

"How do you feel, Josie? I hope that wasn't too much."

I answer in a hoarse voice, "I almost thought it was but you know me better than I know myself. It was just right. You've fulfilled a need in me that I didn't know I had. Thank you."

"I'm glad."

He helps me out of the chair and dresses me. I feel so pampered.

"John, I may see you once more before my husband comes home. After that, I don't know, but I want you to know, I appreciate everything you've done for me, to me. I'll never be able to repay you for what you've shown I could be."

"Josie, it was a pleasure. I enjoy seeing women bloom the way you have. I'll be here if you need anything... more, once he's home."

I leave the shop feeling so much more confident in who I am, what I'm capable of being. I love being a clipper slut, and wonder how to broach the subject with Steve. Well, I've got six weeks to think of how, before he, hopefully, will be home.

Life continues on at work and at home. I decide to wait for my next shave until I know when Steve is coming home. I plan on what I'm going to do the night he arrives. I buy a sexy negligee and will cook his favorite meal, if we even get to eat. The weeks go by slower than I want, but too fast as well.

Steve calls one night, and I'm still so turned on from my last experience at the shop, that I goad him into another night of dirty talk, not that it takes much.

"Babe, you sound different. What's going on?"

"You'll find out when you get home. Do you know when that will be yet?"

"I have a final date of four days. It's etched in stone, I have to leave the country or apply for extension, which you know I will not be doing."

"Great! I can't wait to see you!"

Two days before he's due home, I go back to the shop.

"Hi, John. It's time again."

"Josie, hi. Your hair does grow fast, doesn't it."

"Luckily. Steve is due home day after next so I need a trim

"Great. Have a seat and we'll take care of you."

I sit, wondering at the use of 'we'll' but let it go.

John sets to work reshaping my pixie, with the clippers, of course, starting at the top as last time. When he gets to my neck, he shaves it close but not as brutal as last time. I still get wet and almost cum.

He turns off the clipper and asks, "How's your pussy? Need a trim there too?"

"Always," I say with a wink.

He takes the cape off and says, "Why don't you get undressed, it might be easier to work with you."

My pussy clenches in anticipation as I unashamedly strip and sit back down.

John kneels down and with the same big clipper, shaves what little hair is there down to skin.

12