Sacrificial Prey

Story Info
Mike witnesses a human sacrifice.
2.2k words
3.68
46.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie didn't even see him coming.

Once second she was driving her car in downtown Tucson, minding her own business, then, while stopped for a red light, the passenger door of her car was yanked open and a man slid onto the passenger seat and pointed a gun at her.

"Shut up and drive." the man said. He twisted around to look over his shoulder. "Come on. Get moving."

"You can take my money, you can have my car. Just let me go!" Melanie pleaded.

"Listen lady." The man said. "I ain't after your money, or your car, or your body. Get this heap moving and I'll get out in a few blocks."

Melanie stepped on the gas and drove. "What do you want?" She asked after a couple of blocks. "Where are you taking me?"

The man shook his head tiredly. "I'm not a rapist or a thief," he said. "I'm trying to get away from here before they find us. If you get me to the edge of town, just drop me off and I'll be gone from your life."

As Melanie lost the first edge of her terror, she noticed that her unwelcome passenger was genuinely terrified of whatever he was trying to get away from. He constantly checked the mirrors and turned around to watch behind them.

"I... I'll just let you off up here OK?" she started to slow the car to make the turn into a grocery store parking lot.

"Fuck that!" exclaimed the man. "Keep going." With the barrel of his gun pointing at her right eye, Melanie had little choice but to comply.

"Listen up," the man said. "If they catch us, they'll kill me, and then they'll kill you too, just for being with me."

"Who will kill you?" Melanie asked. "And why would they kill me?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," the man said.

"Try me," replied Melanie.

Her passenger sighed and shrugged. "OK you asked for it. I stumbled upon a human sacrifice going on up on Mount Lemmon. They were trying to call up a demon I guess."

"What did you do?" Melanie asked.

"What could I do?" the man smiled mirthlessly. "The girl on the altar was dead, her heart had been cut out and was being held up for all to see. So I turned and ran."

"That sounds like the sensible thing to do." Melanie said.

"Except that I made too much noise getting out of there and they came after me." Said the man. "I've been running ever since."

"What about calling the cops?" Melanie asked logically.

"I tried that." The man said. "But when the cop showed up, there was a woman waiting at the convenience store phones where I was standing. The cop didn't say a word, he just shot her, then turned the gun on me."

"Oh my God," said Melanie in a hushed voice. "What happened then?"

"I threw my backpack in his face, then slugged him and took his gun." The man said. "I didn't stop for anything, I just ran and hid until I climbed into your car."

"Well, what are you going to do now?" Melanie asked.

"Get as far away from here as I can, and hope that they don't follow." Her passenger replied. "Best if you don't know too many details."

Melanie saw the man put his gun in his lap and slump his shoulders. She made up her mind. "I'll take you to Nogales. You can cross the border there and disappear into Mexico."

Her passenger looked at her oddly. 'Why would you go to so much trouble for me?"

"If what you say is true, " answered Melanie. "Then you need help badly. If not, I'd just as soon have you out of the country so I never have to see you again."

He just nodded and checked the mirrors again.

Melanie swung onto I-19 and headed south toward the border.

As Tucson disappeared behind them, her passenger relaxed slightly. "Mike," he said.

Melanie threw him a questioning look.

"My name is Mike." He said.

"My name is Melanie." She didn't know why she had told him her name.

Mike sat up straight as she took the exit to the small town of Tubac. "Where are we going?"

"A friend's place to hole up for a while." Melanie said. "If you wait to cross the border until this evening with the crowds, you will be harder to spot."

"Good idea." Was all Mike had to say.

Melanie pulled up to a house on the outskirts if town and parked. "We're here."

Mike waited for her to get out of the car before he exited. He followed her up to the door and watched her open the lock.

"What now?" he asked as she led him onto the living room.

"Now we have a drink or three and wait." Melanie said with a half smile.

Mike ran his fingers though his hair. "I'm so damn sorry that I dragged you into this."

He reached into his belt and handed the gun to her butt first. "You know how ton use this?"

"I point it at the bad guys and keep pulling the trigger until it goes click instead of bang. Right?" Melanie quipped as she took the gun.

"You've been watching too many bad movies." Mike laughed.

Melanie laid the gin on the fireplace mantle, and then went into the kitchen. "What do you want to drink?" she called through the open doorway.

"Anything cold." Mike called back.

He sagged onto the couch, then leaned back and stretched his legs out.

Melanie came back into the living room with a cold bottle of beer for him, and a scotch on the rocks for herself.

Mike took the beer from Melanie, then watched as she settled onto the couch sideways, tucking her feet up under her as she faced him. "Cheers." He said, raising his bottle in a mock salute to her.

Melanie raised her glass. "Cheers." Then took a long swallow.

"So what do you do for a living?" Mike asked.

"I'm in acquisitions," Melanie replied. "I find things for my boss so that he doesn't have to go looking for them himself."

Melanie finished off her drink in one long swallow, then set the glass on the coffee table. "I'm going to go take a shower," she announced as she stood up. She turned her back to Mike and looked back over her shoulder. "Would you mind unzipping this?"

Mike reached up and pulled the zipper from her neck to the small of her back, noting that there was no bra under that rather severe looking dress.

"Thank you!" Chirped Melanie with a bright smile, then she trotted off toward the bathroom.

Mike heard the shower start to run, and heaved himself up off the couch to se if there was any more beer in the fridge.

He was almost through with the second beer when Melanie came back, wearing only a towel around her body, and another around her head.

"Your turn," she said

Mike stood and plucked at his clothes. "Can I wash these after I get showered?" he asked. "I hate to put on dirty clothes after I get my body clean."

"Just put them outside the bathroom door, and I'll take care of them>" Melanie said.

Mike nodded and headed for the bathroom.

After a long hot, relaxing shower, Mike wrapped a towel around his waist and went looking for Melanie and his clothes.

"Your clothes are still in the washer." she said when he came back into the living room. "Along with my dress."

Mike sat down on the couch again and stretched. "Thanks," he said. "You didn't need to go to all this trouble."

Melanie waved a hand in dismissal of the idea. "It isn't that much of a bother."

"I'm going for another drink," she said. "Do you want something?"

"Another beer if you would please." Mike said. Melanie stood up, but stumbled. Mike lunged forward to catch her before she fell.

"Careful there," he said. Then he noticed where his hands were. He hastily set her upright and let go of her as if she was red hot.

"Christ, I'm sorry." He stammered.

Melanie just smiled and let her towel drop. "I was wondering what it would take to get your attention." She put a hand on his chest and pushed him back down onto the couch. "I haven't had any sex for a while, and this is just too good an opportunity to pass up."

Mike automatically put his arms around her as she settled comfortably into his lap. 'Are you sure?" he asked hoarsely.

In answer she took his head in her hands and pulled his face to her breasts.

"Oh yesss." She hissed as Mike started kissing and sucking on her nipples.

Mike ran his hand up her inner thigh as she obligingly spread her legs to allow him freer access. His fingers slipped easily into her pussy, She was already wet and very hot inside. His thumb strummed her clit as his fingers pumped in and out of her body.

Melanie slid off his lap to her knees between his legs. Mike moaned as her lips closed around his cock and her tongue started working along the underside of his shaft. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking him a deeply into her mouth and throat as she could, then pulling back to flick her tongue around the head of his cock

Mike put his hands on her head, and guided her, making her take him deeper and deeper until she was taking nearly all of his cock into her throat. Melanie didn't try to resist. She was relishing the taste and feel of him, giving herself over to him completely.

When she sensed that he was about to come, she stood up abruptly and turned to kneel on the couch, holding on to the backrest. Mike needed no further encouragement. He stood behind her and gripped her hips as his cock slid deep into her waiting pussy.

"Give it to me deep and hard." Melanie moaned as she arched her back to take more of him into her.

Mike started thrusting deep, hitting bottom on about every third stroke. Melanie's pussy started clenching rhythmically around his shaft as the first of a series of climaxes swept through her body.

"Goddamn you're tight." Mike said between clenched teeth. "it feels so fucking good!"

"My ass." Melanie gasped. "Put it in my ass."

Mike eased out of her pussy and used his cock head to smear her pussy juices all over her puckered asshole. He carefully pressed his cock head against her anal opening, trying to go slow and not hurt her.

Melanie was in no mood to wait. She lunged back against him, driving his erection deep into her bowels. She lowered her head for a moment, relishing the mixed pain and pleasure of being so full of his cock.

Mike reached up and took a handful of her still damp hair and pulled back, forcing her onto his cock even further. He could feel her anal ring like a tight band sliding down his shaft as he impaled her on his cock.

Melanie was moaning and moving, but her moans were sounds of pleasure, not pain, and her movements were designed to keep him as deep in her as possible.

Mike started fucking her in earnest then, feeling his balls slapping against her pussy as he slammed his cock into her as hard as he could. With his free hand, he spanked her ass from time to time, feeling her clench around his erection every time his palm hit her butt cheeks.

When Melanie came especially hard, Mike buried his cock up her ass to the roots and felt his cock twitch and jerk as he sent spurt after spurt of come to splash against her anal walls.

Mike's knees were rubbery and he had to pull out of her and sit down.

Melanie snuggled beside him for a bit, murmuring endearments in his ears.

After a while, She got to her feet and tugged him toward the bedroom. They sprawled on the bed with her head on his shoulder. Mike fell asleep within moments.

When she was sure that Mike was sound asleep, Melanie slipped from the bed without waking him. She went to the kitchen and picked up the phone.

"Master? You can stop looking for our little runaway. I have him at the Tubac house. He's sound asleep and should stay that way until you get here."

She listened to the person on the other end of the line for a moment.

"No, he doesn't suspect a thing. He'll make a good strong sacrifice. Well worth the effort."

Melanie hung up and unlocked the front door for her friends. Then she went back to the bedroom and lay down beside Mike, watching him sleep.

*What a waste* she thought. * Too bad. But our Master must have his due.*

That night, as Mike lay chained to the stone Altar, Melanie leaned over and brushed his lips with hers. "This will all be over soon," she whispered. "You will wait for me in the hall of the Master in the next world. And we can love each other through eternity."

Then the High priest stepped forward with the ceremonial dagger, and the time for talking was over. The time for screaming had begun.